His Imperial Majesty Shahanshah Aryamehr's last interview

Pahlavi and after (1925 AD - present)

Moderator: Club Operations

His Imperial Majesty Shahanshah Aryamehr's last interview

Postby Liberator » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:17 pm

His Imperial Majesty Shahanshah Aryamehr's last interview:

http://www.nomullas.com/shahsint.ram

:(

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

remarks

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:09 pm

A Comparison

I can make a lot of comments on this video, but allow me to just make one comment here!

Fiction

A funny thing has been mentioned in this video! Islamic Republic of Iran had accused Shah of being a mass murderer! This was one of the many accusations brought up by the IRI against the Shah!

Fact

Imperial Iran

During the whole history of Shah's region for 35 years, at the max & @ each specific time, Imperial Iran had 3000 political prisoners incarcerated! Most of these numbers were political terrorists whom were acting upon the violent overthrow of the regime in Iran!

Islamic Republic of Iran

As of Today, & right now, Islamic Republic of Iran has over 30,000 political prisoners held in her jails & prisons!

As of today & during the last 26 years of the government of Islam in Iran, IRI has executed & murdered over 30,000 opposition members belonging to the various opposition groups!

Then and Now!

Back then, the whole world, media & activists were making a great case against Alahazrat & the way he was violating the Human Rights!

Today, the whole world, media & activists are silenced about the outrageous Human Rights Violations in Iran!

Back then, Liberals and European Big Boys were crucifying Alahazrat for 3000 measly prisoners!

Today, Liberals and European Big Boys are turning their heads to mass murders of IRI!

Back then, Alahazrat, the leader of OPEC, raised the price of oil to a logical fair level, so Iran would have sold her oil @ a just price! Big Boys did not like that!

Today, IRI has put a sales tag, way below the market price on the oil, so the Big Boys are practically stealing the oil by the tanker loads! Big Boys enjoy that!

Today, European Union is absolutely silenced about the Mass Murders, Prisoners and Violation of Human Rights in Iran!

I believe Human Rights and Human Lives are a small sacrifice to be made for the Price of Oil & Gas!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:17 pm

It is indeed " A Question of Numbers"...i'll see if I can find that excellent article.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Return to Modern Iran Room