Islam and Creationism vs. Evolution

Science vs. Faith / Materialism vs. Idealism: How has everything started to exist, the fundamental question of philosophy!?

Moderator: Club Operations

Islam and Creationism vs. Evolution

Postby Ali_Daei » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:20 pm

With the ongoing "Creationism vs. Evolution" debate that has pervaded Christianity for so long, especially in the US recently, I was thinking about the fact that I don't hear Muslims talk about this debate too much. (And I have a fair amount of exposure to religious Muslims).

Is it that Islam doesn't see these two ideas as being mutually exclusive? Or have they taken a firm stance either way on the issue?
Ali_Daei
Private

Postby maziar » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:09 pm

I have no idea what you are trying to say!

But in any case the Christians, with all those fake scientists on their payroll, practically have given up the idea of debating against the real scientists. What the hell the backward Muslims with their Stone-age technology could say without making a bigger fool out of themselves?

Now the defeated Christians, in order to save face, are claiming that religion and evolution are in harmony. The creationists are like cats with nine lives. No matter how many times you throw them off the cliff, they manage to land on their four paws otherwise they would be giving up a great business. May allah save you for the Arabs
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Atheism vs. Religion / Evolution vs. Creation Room