Astrology

Science vs. Faith / Materialism vs. Idealism: How has everything started to exist, the fundamental question of philosophy!?

Moderator: Club Operations

Astrology

Postby alimostofi » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:05 am

Iranians were the pioneers of Time. Astrology was invented in Iran. Some serious astrology has been done by Iranians, with extraordinary results. Like everything, Iranians have been victims of their own doings.

I have read elsewhere on this site, and I will add it here as well, but with the astrological angle as it were. You all know the stories about the Magi and Christ. Obviously the Iranians used the major astrological alignment to see whether Christ really was the holy men as fortold in the old scripts. Then you have the great eclipse that was passing over Mecca and Salman Parsi teaching Halabi Koreishi (aka Mohammed) to attack and claim a miracle. These events are not miracles, but astrology.

There is a lot more.
alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Arash » Tue May 10, 2005 9:55 pm

Mostofi jaan salaam,

Glad I found you here. It's a shame SMCCDI went down. I heard it's because of the case the IRI's got going against them. Very sad.

Anyway, here's a forum where I post, it's kind of a home away from home in the absence of daneshjoo.org.

Check it out. Hope to see you there.

http://www.iranunited.com/forums/index. ... act=SF&f=2
Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent; That is what Wisdom wants us to be, for wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.
--Friedrich Nietzsche
Arash
Private

Postby alimostofi » Wed May 11, 2005 2:02 am

Thanks for that. As I stated there, these sites need to work on their search engine positioning. IPC is aware of this and they are better than most.

Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Atheism vs. Religion / Evolution vs. Creation Room