Baha’i Cult Contradictions

Discussions & Information on Zoroastrianism, Vedaism, Mithraism, Manichaeism, Mazdakism, Babism & Bahaism.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Why Bash Baha’ism?

Islam versus Baha’i - Battle of the Beasts!
Monsters of Cult Ignorance: Who will win? Free Thinking will lose!

Folks:

This post should be under “E-mails to Ahreeman X” thread but due to importance of it as a single topic; I am posting it as a single topic in this philosophy room. I will also link it to the “E-mails to Ahreeman X” thread so the readers will still read it as an e-mail and response.

E-mails to Ahreeman X Thread
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1466

Here is an interesting one. Many have argued about this issue, many have e-mailed us about this issue and many have posted about this issue on the IPC Forum. I have never fully responded to this issue because I was planning to write a full article about it; therefore, I delayed responding to this issue. Still, in the future, I shall write a full article about this issue but for now, here’s food for brains:

Subject: Why do you bash Baha’is?
Name: Qodrat Ma’navi
Date: October 2, 2013

Dr. Ahreeman X

Why all the hostility towards Baha’is and why bash Baha’is? Don’t you think they suffer enough under the IRI? You say a fourth of your own family are Baha’is, why bash? You should support Baha’is, not bash them. When someone bash Baha’is and say they are against Hezbollah, they can lie because in Islam, Taqiyah Law allows Muslims to do justify lies. You could be a Muslim Hezbollah pretending to be Anti Islam and Anti IRI. You could be agent of IRI. How else can you bad mouth beautiful religion of Bahaullah and call yourself Anti Hezbollah? Shame on you. Baha’is in your forum argued and argued but with you and your kind, there is no sense and reasoning to argue. It’s a waste of time. We will continue informing and unveiling the truth to you and your pack. Long live pure and progressive religion of Bahaullah. Prophet Bahaullah was a shining light.

What is wrong with religion of Bahaullah? What is wrong with unifying the earth with one race as the human race where everyone is equal? Good Baha’is are asked to repeat the phrase Allah-u-Abha 95 times per day, as ordered by Bahaullah the prophet in Ketab-e Aghdas book of laws.

I wish for you to see the light.

Allah-u-Abha

October 18, 2013

Dear Qodrat:

What a powerful name, “Qodrat”! I like that.

I am extremely glad that you have brought up this subject. Many have brought up this issue, argued this issue and wrote about this issue in the IPC Forum. I have avoided the issue (mostly) waiting for the future to write a full article about it and I still will do this task; however, for now, allow me to briefly respond to you.

“Dr. Ahreeman X”

Jan-e Doctor? Tell me about all your pains and as your family doctor, I will try to make you pain free!?

“Why all the hostility towards Baha’is and why bash Baha’is?”

I am not hostile towards Baha’is and bash Baha’is. As a free thinking, scientific and logical mind, I criticize religion in general.

Religion is dogma and absolute.
A logical thinker cannot believe in dogma and absolute.

Religion is a superstition and God is a myth.
A scientific and a logical mind does not believe in superstition and myths.

Now on the bottom of the food chain of the religion are the most dogmatic ones who demand robots as followers. These dogmatic religions absolutely defy Critical Thinking as individuals. They demand their followers to follow the cult leader and the divine council blindly because the leader and the divine council are pious and error free.

Islam demands absolute obedient to Allah, Quran, Muhammad and Imam (Supreme Spiritual Leader).

Baha’i Cult demands absolute obedient to Allah (Arabo-Islamic God), Bahaullah and UHJ (Universal House of Justice).

Baha’ism is only the 2nd most dogmatic and robotic cult after Islam. It requires non thinking, blind folded followers.

“Don’t you think they suffer enough under the IRI?”

No, I believe they should suffer much more! Why you ask?

You people are confused and you antagonize yourselves!

Baha’is believe that Islam is a legitimate religion, Quran is word of Allah and Muhammad is prophet of God.

IRI is the true government of Allah. IRI is the purest regime based on the words of Allah.

IRI is killing Baha’is, prosecuting them and openly discriminating against them, right and left.

Baha’is are solid believers that Muhammad was prophet of Allah. Muhammad said that he is the final prophet of Allah and every other person coming after him and claiming prophecy is a scam.

IRI is only doing the deed of Allah. IRI is doing by the words of Muhammad. IRI is killing Baha’is.

As true believers in Muhammad and Islam, Baha’is should accept the Islamic justice and die in silence and peace under the Islamic laws and by the hands of the Muslim henchmen!

So please die in silence, rest in peace and join your Allah in afterlife! Thank you very much!

“You say a fourth of your own family are Baha’is, why bash?”

So what? Wrong is wrong, Sheeple are sheeple and they can be family too!
Maybe everyone wants to eat Shiite and die, so should I?
Maybe everyone wants to jump off the cliff, so should I?
Only my logical brain dictates to me what to do and how to live!

“You should support Baha’is, not bash them.”

No, you should support Bahai’s and I should continue exposing them and their flawed logic!

How can you believe in Islam but when Muslims kill you, starting to cry wolf?
Stop your bitching and moaning and die like a man!

“When someone bash Baha’is and say they are against Hezbollah, they can lie because in Islam, Taqiyah Law allows Muslims to do justify lies. You could be a Muslim Hezbollah pretending to be Anti Islam and Anti IRI.”

There you go, I rest my case! Haven’t I said before that Baha’is are dogmatic robots who follow UHJ blindly? You are basically eating the vomit of UHJ and repeating the UHJ rhetoric!

Actually Baha’is and Monarchists can go hand in hand because they both believe that an Anti Baha’i or an Anti Monarchist must be Hezbollah! Bravo Qodrat, Bravo baba jan, you have finally lain down a factor and a law!

“You could be agent of IRI.”

No, I am actually an agent of IRI! You see, on 1979 Mullahs trained me in Iran and sent me abroad to spend 34 + years of my life defending the Iranian Opposition, fighting the Hezbollah and creating the largest pro Opposition and Anti Hezbollah and Islam website, a 24 hour massive propaganda machine named IPC. All these years, I was actually an IRI Agent pretending to be Opposition! Qodrat you are on to me! You got me baby! You unveiled the Baha’ic truth about me! Did Bahaullah help you? Or did you do it on your own?

Now that you exposed me, would you please call Qom and tell them that my this month’s check is late, so please send it to San Diego ASAP. Those God Damn Mullahs are never on time paying their agents!

“How else can you bad mouth beautiful religion of Bahaullah and call yourself Anti Hezbollah?”

Monarchists say the exact thing:

<How else can you bad mouth Reza Pahlavi II and criticize Shah and not be a Hezbollah agent?!!!!!!>

Are you sure you are not a double whammy (Baha’i Monarchist)?

“Shame on you.”

Yes, I am ashamed of myself, should I put my head down and cry:

Boohoo Barahoot, Boohoo boohoo .. (I am crying Qodrat and I am really ashamed of myself)!

“Baha’is in your forum argued and argued but with you and your kind, there is no sense and reasoning to argue.”

You are absolutely correct. I have no logic, no sense of reasoning and no scientific analysis.

Baha’is are the logical, sensible and scientific people. That is why they believe Muhammad was prophet of God and Quran is words of God and Islam is a legitimate religion! Bravo Qodrat, Bravo Baba jan!

“It’s a waste of time.”

So please stop sending “Mobaleqs” from UHJ to IPC! Every time that someone exposes Baha’ism for what it is, you’ll send a “Mobaleq” to IPC forum, so stop doing so, will ya?! Every once a while UHJ sends a Baha’i to the forum to enlighten the Iranians and propagate the Baha’i Cult rather than debate and substantial argument! The forum is full of their propaganda! Will you stop now? Give it up baba!

Iran Politics Club is the website for “Thinking Iranians” not the “Robotic Iranians” and the “Dogmatic Iranians”. We do not follow but we do “Critical Thinking”. You should try it sometimes, rather than awaiting orders from UHJ!

“We will continue informing and unveiling the truth to you and your pack.”

You have just contradicted yourself!

I thought you said you will stop and give up on us? Aren’t we beyond help? Damn, and I thought we will go straight to Hell in peace! C’mon Qodrat sing along:

“I’m on the highway to Hell …
I’m on the Highway to Hell ….
Don’t stop me ….
… and I’m going all the way ….
Lala la lala la ……”

AC/DC rules!

“Long live pure and progressive religion of Bahaullah.”

Are you sure we are talking about the same Bahaullah? The Bahaullah I know was far from progressive but he was pure full of himself alright! Just because he predicted a few logical futuristic events, it does not make his cult progressive but it makes him a person ahead of his time, yet still a charlatan like the rest of the so called prophets!

“Prophet Bahaullah was a shining light.”

Yes, that’s why Ottomans hung him on the ceiling as a light bulb and dumped him in Akka prison to rot!

“What is wrong with religion of Bahaullah?”

Absolutely nothing wrong, as long as you don’t call it a religion, but call it a Cult or Dokkan (Grocery Store) for what it really is!

“What is wrong with unifying the earth with one race as the human race where everyone is equal?”

Absolutely nothing, but one earth and one race under what? Under Allah, the Arabo-Islamic Black Rock in Mecca?

Your God is not even your own but it is borrowed from Islam!

Go educate yourself on what Allah is:

Meaning of Crescent and Star Islamic Symbol?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/islam/cresc ... /index.htm

“Good Baha’is are asked to repeat the phrase Allah-u-Abha 95 times per day,”

Allah is most glorious 95 times a day! You worship a Black Rock which was created as The God by the twisted imagination of Muhammad!

“as ordered by Bahaullah the prophet”

That is my point, “the term is “Ordered”! You guys follow “Orders”, you don’t think!
Orders from Above
Orders from Bahaullah
Orders from UHJ
Orders from local Baha’i Mullah
Orders from …..

Try using your own brain?!

“in Ketab-e Aghdas book of laws.”

You guys need a book to give you Laws to live by! You have no sense of what is wrong and what is right! You have no sense of morality! Someone must spell it out for you and write you a book of law to follow!

This is religion for you. Some charlatan writes a book of law and the weak minds who cannot think on their own, will follow these laws!

Bravo Qodrat …… Allah U Abha!

“I wish for you to see the light.”

Oh wait a second, I think I can see the light ….Ohhhhh yeh, Alleh Luya, praise the Lord!
Allah U Abha!

My friend, you wish for me to see the light,
I wish for you to use your own brain and become a free thinker!

“Allah-u-Abha”

And …. Allah U Abha to you my friend!

OK, let’s lay it on the line for yous:

Why do I base on Baha’is and Baha’ism?

I. Allah U Abha = Allah is Most Glorious
Baha’is don’t even have the God of their own! They worship a Black Rock, fragment of the twisted imagination of Muhammad!

II. Baha’ism started as an off shoot branch of Islam, same as Shiite and Sunni. Bahaullah even stated (being scared for his life) that Muhammad is prophet of God and Islam is a rightful religion. If Muhammad is a prophet and Islam is a religion and Quran is words of God, then what does that make Baha’is? How sad it is to kiss the ass of your persecutor? Of course later on Bahaullah claimed he is the messenger of Allah! Then Muslims started to kill Baha’is!

III. We know Islam is garbage, Quran is nonsense and Muhammad was a rapist, polygamist, pedophile, thief, charlatan, and a murderer. Baha’is believe in Muhammad as prophet of God, then what does that make the Baha’is?

IV. UHJ nine members are elected every five years from the “male” membership in good standing at Mount Carmel, Haifa Israel. Get it? Only Males can be UHJ Council members. Baha’is are such progressive religion that they still commit sexual Apartheid against their own women!

V. UHJ (Universal House of Justice) are considered authoritative and its legislative decisions are considered infallible to Bahá'ís. Get it? Absolute Authority and Absolute Infallible! This is where logic seizes to exist and Baha’is become sheep to follow the shepherd!

VI. Baha'is do not do critical thinking and free thinking. Ask them any serious intellectual question in regards to philosophy, religion, politics and etc. and they tell you that they must wait for the “Orders” (from the above) and get back to you! They must ask UHJ opinion on every aspect of life! No opinion of their own!

VII. Baha’is supposedly do not get involve in politics and have no political opinions, but the truth is that they are a political entity and they have political policies on everything! Bahaullah himself was political! Bahaullah used politics when accepted Islam as a legitimate religion or else Muslims would have killed him right at the start! Now that is politics! Today, Baha’is support policies, politics and politicians who work for their benefits. Now that is called being political. This Politics Free Baha’ism is nothing but a myth!

VIII. Bab, Bahaullah and Abdul Baha, the 3 holy saints of Baha’ism! These 3 were thinkers ahead of their time. They used their cognitive, advanced thinking abilities to drag a herd of non thinking robotic followers behind themselves to follow them blindly and to create a cult. Eventually this cult has become one of the largest global cults like Dianetics (Scientology). The reality is that these 3 were in fact charlatans, profit motivated, power motivated and surely cult leaders with inferiority complex!

IX. Mirza Hussein Ali Khan-e Nuri a 19th century British Agent aka Bahaullah (Glory of God) was ordered by the British to divide and conquer, the same old British policy in Iran. Bahaullah was not a prophet, but he was a very intelligent and advanced man on the mission for the British and on the payroll of the British to disfabricate the Persian system of belief (Shiitism), to divide the Persians and facilitate the situation for the British to easily rule Iran. This is history and not the garbage that Baha’is feed you and the world!

X. Baha’ism is just a Grand Cult like Dianetics. Elements of Free Thinking, Independent Thinking, Critical Thinking, Individualism, Free Will and Logical Reasoning is absent in it. A Good Baha’i is a Non Thinking Robot who follows the UHJ blindly wearing a blindfold.

XI. Baha’is are the most dogmatic, weak minded, illogical followers amongst the religious people only second to Muslims!

XII. Baha’is unlike Jews and Zoroastrians are all about advertising, expansion, conversion, propagating, financing, marketing, economic gains and expanding Baha’ism globally as fast as they can. Baha’ism is a money making and converting, international corporate cult. It is an organized business and a brutal cult who will fight and bash its critics and opponents by all means possible.

For those who have free will and are free thinkers or would like to become one, please read:

IPC Persian Library and specifically works of the great exposer of Baha’ism, Sufism and Shiitism,
Dr. Ahmad Kasravi. The master of light, Dr. Kasravi was a bright mind who bravely exposed these cults and religious charlatans. Organized Religion is nothing but a Business and a Cult.

Educate yourselves because no one else will. We have provided the greatest collection of all the books banned inside Iran, for free online and in one place, the IPC Iran Online Library, the greatest and largest Iranian Online library. Use this opportunity and educate yourselves.

Baha’is and other Organized Religions are building Sheep Followers (Sheeple). We are building Time Bombs who will devastate the Dogmatic way of Thinking in Religion. We build “Free Thinkers” and “Logical Independent Thinkers”.

Educate Yourselves, so you will not fall in the trap of Religion. The religion seeks “Weak Minds” to infect. Do not become a “Weak Mind”! Strengthen your minds by the power of reading, because,

“Many are schooled, but only a few are truly educated!”

Enjoy and workout your brain:

Read,

Dr. Ahmad Kasravi’s Bahaism, Sufism, and Shiitism books in:

IPC Persian Library
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/per ... /index.htm

Dr. Ahmad Kasravi: Baha’ism
Part 1
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/per ... iGari1.pdf
Part 2
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/per ... iGari2.pdf

IPC Iran Online Library (Largest Iranian Online Library)
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/index.htm

More power to Free Thinking
More power to Individualism

Amen!

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Baha’i Cult Contradictions

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Baha’i Cult Contradictions – The Upcoming Expose Article

Folks:

I am only here to inform you that soon I will be finish writing and publishing a complete expose article on this issue:

This piece is way past due because I simply had no time attending to the Baha’i Cult while I was busy fighting Islam for over 3 decades! Now is the time to take care of this Dogmatic Cult. Expect the publication of this controversial piece which will explode like a bomb on Internet.

Sign,
The Enlightening X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby CR » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:16 am

Baha’i Cult 27 Contradictions

Baha’i Propaganda Symbol Graphic
Baha’i Symbol of 9 Pointed Star Uniting all the Religions as One World Religion:
“One World, One Language, and One Religion under one Banner: The Baha’i Banner”
Religions Clockwise from top:
Taoism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Jainism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism
9 pointed star is the sign of Bahaism. Number 9 represents Baha, and also 9 members of the UHJ.

New Research Document of Ahreeman X is out:

Untold History and Facts on Bahaism
27 Contradictions of Baha’i Doctrine: Untold History of Bahaism

Enjoy:

27 Contradictions of Baha’i Doctrine

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/ ... /index.htm

More:

Iran Philosophy Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/index.htm

Note to Ahreeman:
Now that the post has been updated and a new paper has been written, then I will change the name of the post to the name of the article to match for ease of search. Of course with your permission. :)

Regards
:dancechad:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:25 pm

The Greatest Baha’i Contradiction
Baha’i Contradiction # 28

Folks:

I have just thought of yet another Baha’i Cult Contradiction, but not just any contradiction. This is the most important contraction of them all! So I added it to the article and now I am adding it to the post.

This is the reason that we do not include in the title, the numbers of Baha’i Contradictions because as you can see, it keeps on adding up! First 12, then 27 and now 28. Maybe we keep on discovering more and more contradictions to input.

I encourage 2 issues:

1. Post your own Baha’i Contradictions of the Baha’i Doctrine in this thread. If it is good enough, we will add it to the article.

2. I urge any Baha’i scholar or average Baha’i to respond to this article and post. Can you deny these contradictions? I would love to hear how you justify each and every contradiction. Please defend Bahaism and please use logic and reasoning and not Safsateh (False Logic). If you have anything to say, then state it?

Here is the most important Baha’i Contradiction which came to my mind:

Baha’i Contradiction # 28

XXVIII. This is the most important contraction in the Baha’i Cult’s Doctrine. Baha’i UHJ strictly insists that the Bahais must be faithful to the rules, regulations and laws of their native country or the country of their residence; furthermore, the Bahais should be loyal to their native country or the country of their residence. What does this mean? This means that an Iranian Baha’i should be faithful and loyal to Iran. Is that true? Have you ever seen a hardcore Iranian Nationalist who prays to Israel? Bahaullah Shrine is the Baha’i Qebleh Prayer Direction in Bahji, Israel. It is the most holy place for Bahais and it is the Baha’i Qebleh (Qiblih) prayer direction in Israel.

Allow me to compare myself with a Baha’i. I am a hardcore Iranian Nationalist. No matter what is my citizenship, my religion or the country of my residence, I have only one prayer direction and that is Iran. I worship Iran, I pray toward Iran, I love Iran, my life is Iran, my life-force and energy is Iran, I live for Iran and I worship only Iran. Do you want proof? The fact that it is over 35 years that I have been fighting the IRI to free Iran is a proof, but the most important proof is the Cyber Empire which you are presently residing in it and are reading it! I have created IPC over 14 years ago and presently it is the largest Iranian Website in the world. What is IPC? It is a 24 hour propaganda machine against Islam, Arabo-Islamic Sub-Culture and Islamic Republic of Iran. What does IPC teach? Everything you need to know about Iran, Iranian history and the Persian Culture.

What is the first amendment of the IPC Constitution?

“Iran Politics Club's mission is to protect and serve the Persian Culture.”

Iran Politics Club Constitution
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/constitution/index.htm

The reason that I have spent over 35 years of my life with the Iranian Opposition to fight IRI and spent over 14 years of my life with the IPC Comrades to run IPC is to facilitate a “Change” in the Iranian Psyche. I have spent a lifetime to revive the Persian Culture and cleanse it from the Tazi Infection.

IPC is the result of my life and the proof you need to believe that I am a lover of Iran! I rather die than to pray toward Israel or any other nation. My Qebleh and Prayer Direction has always been Iran, is Iran and will always remain to be Iran.

Now please tell me, how on earth can a Baha’i calls himself Iranian and then prays to Israel? Actually how can a Baha’i remain faithful to the laws of any nation and be loyal to that nation while he prays toward Israel? Please tell me, I would really like to know how?

The fact is that a true Baha’i is not faithful or loyal to Iran or any other nation, not even Israel! The truth is that a true Baha’i is not even a Nationalist but he is an Internationalist with only one goal to create Bahaullah’s Utopia of “One World, One Language, One Religion and under One Banner, the Baha’i Banner”. The only faith that a Baha’i has is Bahaism and the only loyalty that a Baha’i has is to UHJ. A true Baha’i is not even Iranian and cannot be Iranian because the logic and his religion defy him to be an Iranian.

This is where we differ:

A Baha’i prays towards Israel and worships UHJ.
I pray toward Iran and I worship Iran and nothing but Iran.

If this is not the greatest Baha’i Contradiction, then I do not know what is?!

Comments:

Do you have a comment on this article?
Then go to the IPC Club and post it here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1813

Do you have a comment on any IPC article?
Then go to the IPC Club's "Comments on IPC Website Room",
create a respond topic (Re: ------) and state your mind:
Comments on IPC Website Room
viewforum.php?f=31

Article:

28 Contradictions of Baha’i Doctrine

Cheers
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Ahreeman:

I rather die than to pray toward Israel or any other nation. My Qebleh and Prayer Direction has always been Iran, is Iran and will always remain to be Iran.

Amen Brother, me too :irannational:
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Baha’i versus Islam on Revision of Quran

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Islam versus Baha’i - Battle of the Beasts!
Monsters of Cult Ignorance: Who will win? Free Thinking will lose!

Get Enlightened because Free Thinking is a hard thing to lose!
Stop waiting for the Orders from the Above!
Look at your own logic and common sense for the answers!
Try it, you won’t regret it!

Enjoy:

Amen!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Atusa Qajar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:43 am

Question Yourselves?

We need to ask ourselves when will we start thinking for ourselves as individuals and stop relying on some God, Prophet and Religion to guide us to salvation?

Weak and Afraid minds scared of unknown, created Gods and Religions.

Until we are not mature enough as individuals, then we will need “Supreme Spiritual Leaders” or “Universal House of Justice” to guide us like little children on how to live our lives.

It is so sad to be born, live and die as a mindless robot or inferior animal waiting for guidance from some Mullah, Priest or Holy Man and some invisible God!

Simple Minds, Simple Pleasures.

When will we wake up and stop living in fantasy and dreams?

Wonderful article Ahreeman. :praiseyou:

AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:46 pm

New Editions of Baha’i Cult Contradictions

New Updated Editions