Introduction to Truth - Review of The Universal Mystery

General philosophical discussions on eastern & western philosophies & religions

Moderator: Club Operations

Introduction to Truth - Review of The Universal Mystery

Postby Nicholas Ginex » Sun May 14, 2023 2:59 pm

Introduction

Dear readers around the world, the above title came to mind after reading the unpublished book, The Universal Mystery by Anwar Shaikh. He is a profound author, philosopher, historian, Islamic scholar and exposer of Islam. His books and articles may be read on the IPC website by accessing,

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/authors/an ... /index.htm

Figure 1. Philosopher, historian, and scholar of the Hindu and Islamic religions.

Not having any knowledge of the Hindu religion, The Universal Mystery gave this author some understanding of the Rig Veda, the oldest known Hindu text in recorded history. Referred to as the Vedas, it was orally passed on for thousands of years and finally written down between 1500-200 BCE; they were introduced into India by the Aryans.

The Aryans spoke an archaic Indo-European language and have settled in prehistoric times in ancient Iran and the northern Indian subcontinent. The Aryans, a light-skinned people invaded and conquered ancient India from the north. They developed literature, religion, and modes of social organization that subsequently shaped the course of Indian culture; particularly, the Vedic religion that was absorbed and eventually replaced by Hinduism

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Aryan

The reason Anwar Shaikh’s book evoked a great interest was that I had not been exposed to the Vedic religious texts and Hindu religion. For me, all religions are a form of philosophy by men in search of how they came to be and, in some cases, present the idea of eternal life by emulating a good life. This philosophy, evolved in the minds of men, are based solely on faith, which would even replace reason for many people.

However, hypothetical thought may actually lead to powerful findings. What once was imagined thought can become a reality and result in the greatest inventions and cures developed by mankind. Today, we are positioned to travel to other galaxies and we may be honored to meet intelligent life that has learned to live with other species throughout the universe. This is a topic that deserves more attention and will later be provided in a book that is anticipated to be released 3 or 4 months prior to the 2024 Presential Election.

This discourse was originally conceived to be presented into two volumes because the way we conduct our lives determines our future. Morality has been the motivating attribute that instructs a people how to respect one another. Anwar’s book, The Universal Mystery, added to my knowledge of religions that have been presented in several books hosted on the Iran Politics Club website. The one attribute I have a high regard for is Truth. This discourse forms the basis of this highly regarded attribute and directs my energy into writing my next book that will be presented on the IPC website.

As a curious young boy, I always wondered who was God and where did He come from? So that throughout my life I read about how the religions I was exposed to formed. Fortunately, my interest led me to read books about the religion of Egypt. This reading became a breakthrough to gain a better understanding of how the Judaic, Christian and Islamic religions evolved. After I retired as an electrical engineer, well into my late sixties, I wrote the first of several books. It revealed how the three major religions were an outgrowth of the Egyptian religion. That book, consisting in two parts, may be accessed on the IPC website titled, Legacy of a Father, The Evolution of God from the Past to the Future. It may be accessed via

https://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/librar ... /index.htm

The above book was followed by Future of God Amen, which eliminated how Egypt’s civilization developed and solely concentrated on the development, formation, and present beliefs of the Egyptian, Judaic, Catholic and Islamic religions. Also available on the IPC website, it may be accessed via

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/amen/index.htm

The thrust of this writing is to give the reader a realistic view of our world as it exists today. The book that follows in 2024 will examine if mankind will be accepted into the universe by intelligent life we know abound in its many galaxies. It is hoped that all readers have a love and curiosity to seek, learn and share with others how to live a well-rounded life that promotes happiness, peace and meaning. For what is life if one does not have the love to appreciate all living things that are part of this world? We learn from one another and that is why much of our philosophy has prophetic words captured by respected men in religious scriptures. But, unfortunately, not all religious words strive to promote meaningful and wholesome lives.

To some degree, as revealed in the religious books by mankind, they were written in ignorance, others by deception, which documented lies; untruths that are accepted by constant indoctrination. For example, Jews and Christians are taught that Noah’s Flood in the Old Testament perished all mankind on earth except those that survived on a large boat. Yet history has shown that Egypt’s civilization existed before and after the flood which occurred around 2348 BCE. Today, this belief is found to be a lie because recorded history has provided proof of the existence of Egypt and many other countries before and after the flood.

Likewise, in the New Testament of the Bible, a perceptive thinker wonders if errors were committed by the Gospel writers or did Jesus truly announce the words below:

Matthew 10:37. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Luke 14:26. If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

These announcements appear to be incongruent and could not have been said by Jesus. Of the many powerful and memorable words spoken by Jesus, the verses by Matthew and Luke appear to be glaring errors for Jesus said, love thy enemies. More importantly, in the last Gospel of John, Jesus clearly stated three times, to “love one another.” Can a people love God if they have not learned to love His creations; that is a father, mother, wife, children, brethren, sisters, and one’s own life? This author contends that the most memorable command that applies to all people was given by Jesus in the last Gospel of Saint John. They are repeated below because to “love one another” would also apply to all living entities throughout the universe.

John 13:34. A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 15:12. This is my commandment. That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

John 15:17. These things I command you, that ye love one another.

It should be noted that the New Commandment, stated three times in John’s Gospel, Jesus omitted the first of all commandments provided in the Old and New Testament. Considered as the greatest command by the Judaic and Catholic priesthood, the words of these highly revered Testaments are provided below.

Mark 12:29-31. The first of all commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord; And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength; this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

It is to be noted that Jesus omitted, “love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength.” In addition, in place of, “Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself” Jesus replaced it with “love one another.” A love not limited to a neighbor in Israel, but love for all people around the world.

Can it be that Jesus realized that love one another was essentially a new and prime command? For how can one love God, and deserve the love of God, without loving His creations? This is a profound command by Jesus; it required the brilliance of mind that relies on Truth. Love of mankind must be the reality that must be satisfied before loving, on faith alone, a God that has never been seen. Truly, nobody deserves the love of God if they have not learned to love His creations.

It becomes obvious that the Bible may not all be revelations from God, but commands written by holy men who conceived ways to improve the morality of their people and establish a hierarchy to lead the people. It would be fruitless to prove many inconsistencies of religious works. The most egregious errors of any religion are contained in The Qur’an. One of the worst commands is provided in Sura 9:29 below and its purpose is to have Islam eventually dominate the Judaic and Catholic religions.

Qur’an, Sura 9:29. Fight those from among the People of the Book who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last day, nor hold as unlawful that which Allah and His Messenger have declared to be unlawful nor follow the true religion, and who have not yet made peace with you, until they pay the tax (tribute) willingly and make their submission.

Can this be a Book of God if it advocates Islam is the true religion and sanctions violence and death to Jews, Christians and anyone who does not believe in Islam? The statement that Islam is the true religion is an egregious error. It should be obvious to intelligent men that God has revealed Himself to different peoples at different times, depending upon their level of perception and need to follow the attributes of righteousness and truth.

Many readers are aware of Islam’s atrocities and it is not proper to repeat them here. For those not familiar with Islamic abominations caused by the indoctrinated words of The Qur’an, it is recommended they read Section 3.0 of Allah, We, Our and Us; it is accessed via

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/en ... /index.htm

My goal is to share what I’ve learned from Anwar’s book, The Universal Mystery. Many profound statements were provided by Anwar which I found worthy to remember. For which reason, in my review of The Universal Mystery I have indicated many sentences in blue and commented were appropriate.

This author strongly feels that whenever one writes what could be of use to others, when possible, a secondary effort should be made to direct attention to the future and how they may contribute to a better life for all people. Hence, this review is a precursor to my next book, the highly respected attribute, Truth. It will be available on the IPC website 3 to 4 months prior to the 2024 Presential Election.
Author of Philosophy
Student of Science
Writer of Untold
Seeker of Truth
Lover of Life

Future of God Amen
Nicholas Ginex Word Press
Nicholas Ginex Index at IPC
Nicholas Ginex
Sergeant
Sergeant

New Book -Barring Truth Leads to World-Wide Failures

Postby Nicholas Ginex » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:42 pm

Review of The Mysteries of Rig Veda by Anwar Shaikh has motivated this author to release a book several months before the presidential 2024 election. Discouraged with the problems that exist in America and around the world, there is a need to emphasize the attribute of Truth. This is the one attribute needed in the lives and viability of every civilization.

Before presenting why Truth is an essential attribute for the health and prosperity of America and our entire world, readers need to reflect why it is an esteemed quality revered thousands of years ago.

The Qualities of Truth, Integrity and Love

Along with the greatest advances in science, our educators, at every level of instruction, including our universities, must teach the qualities of truth, honesty, and sincerity for they are the basis for integrity and the gift of genuine love we can provide for one another. Presently, our educational system has failed for we have educated journalists and writers that willingly produce fake news to confuse people about the facts needed to make logical decisions. It may be asserted that integrity and truth are ignored, no longer emphasized in our institutions of higher learning. Such qualities that improve the nature of mankind should not be solely the responsibility of religious organizations.

The extent of Muslim conquests reveals that religious followers can easily be indoctrinated with bigotry, hatred, violence, and the killing of innocent people with different beliefs. This sad reality shows that the Islamic religion has failed to infuse young minds with the qualities of love, truth and integrity. In just 29 years from the death of Muhammad (661-632 CE), the Muslims had established an Empire. The first Caliph had been concerned only with spreading Islam among the Arabs in Saudi Arabia. Motivated by power and wealth, by 1300 CE, the Muslim leaders forced conversion to Islam not only in the Byzantine and Persian empires, but as far west as Spain and all of North Africa, including its east coast down to the island Madagascar, and further east to the northern half of India.

In Sura 9:29, fanatical leaders motivated large armies with the Qur’an belief that Islam was the only true religion.

Qur'an, Sura 9:29.
Fight those from among the People of the Book who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last day, nor hold as unlawful that which Allah and His Messenger have declared to be unlawful nor follow the true religion, and who have not yet made peace with you, until they pay the tax (tribute) willingly and make their submission.

This belief caused the killing of many innocent lives and the conquest of large portions of land identified above. An objective review of the Islam religion reveals its followers have been indoctrinated with bigotry, hatred, violence, and the killing of innocent people with different beliefs. This killing continues today.

To read a list of beliefs that motivated Muslims to conquer many territories in just 29 years, click the link below and select 9.3.1 What the Qur’an Reveals.

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/library/english-library/NicholasGinex-FutureOfGodAmen.pdf

The intolerance of other beliefs not in holy scripture is also true of the Catholic religion. Innocent human beings were burned at the stake for not believing the dogma taught. The philosopher, Giordano Bruno (1548-1600) was burned at the stake for promoting the innovated idea that life exists in an infinite universe of numerous worlds.

It is a sad reality that the above religions and many educational institutions have ignored or suppressed the attribute of Truth. They have conclusively failed to infuse our young minds with the qualities of Truth, Righteousness, and Justice.

The Attributes of Truth, Righteousness, and Justice

Before examining the compound failures in our world today due to the poor inculcation of truth, righteousness and justice, it serves all people to reflect that these attributes were revered thousands of years ago within the growing civilization of Egypt. This author takes our concerned readers to the predynastic civilization of Egypt.

The greatest God of the Egyptian civilization was Amen (formally Amun) that embodied the reverence for truth. Truth has been the underlying foundation that shaped Egypt’s morality since Egypt’s predynastic age, over 4,000 BCE years ago. This moral precept was represented by Maat, Goddess of Truth, Righteousness, and Justice. From this era of recorded history, these human attributes were essential for the well-being their people.

The appeal for truth, righteousness, and justice comes from the belief that it is God, a higher presence, who desires these attributes in His creations. This is a natural human appeal for the application of truth and the serving of justice by fellow human beings. While it may be a noble belief that the loving nature of human beings and all their attributes come from some outside force called God, it is a misdirected belief. The loving nature of all living creatures is an inherent attribute within them. It is nourished by parents without the assistance of any outside force or creator god.

Many religious organizations have taken up the parents’ responsibility to instill these attributes with God-given commands preserved in dogma created by righteous men, such as Moses and writers of scripture. However, in many cases, an examination of their dogma sorely lacks the command of truth because it could mean death as a possible consequence. Today, we find that many problems exist because 95 percent of our news media prints lies and disinformation to keep people ignorant of the truth.

Mankind’s desire for power, wealth, and control tends to be part of the social makeup of a civilization. To compensate for the aggressive traits associated with power, wealth, and control, people need to be taught the attributes of truth, righteousness, and justice. These attributes encourage fairness and charity for those less endowed with physical and mental capabilities.

The priesthood and the pharaohs were cognizant of the benefits of the attributes of truth, righteousness, and justice in bringing order and stability to their growing nomes, towns, and cities. Their civilization aspired to become one of the most advanced in the world until their morality and belief in these attributes became corrupted by the many outside forces to which they eventually succumbed.

The Symbol of Truth

The symbol of truth has been misrepresented by many scholars to represent the symbol of life. This is a false belief due to the ankh closely resembling the cross on which Jesus, a man of truth, was crucified on the cross. James H. Breasted in his historic novel, A History of Egypt, provides Figure 154 which indicates the ankh is the Symbol of Truth. This interpretation is accurate since ‘Truth’ was the most highly esteemed quality of the Egyptians and a ‘living’ Pharaoh does not require eternal ‘Life’ but the blessing of ‘Truth’ to guide him during his reign.

In Figure 1, we see Isis, the beloved sister-wife of Osiris extending the Symbol of Truth to Nefertari, the first of two principal wives of Ramses II.

Figure 1. Nefertari Receives Truth from Isis.

Isis was the daughter of the earth and sky gods Geb and Nut, and the sister of Osiris, the god of the underworld. She was the wife of Osiris, who was killed by Seth, and she searched for him until she found his body and restored him to life. She also had a son with Osiris, Horus, who became the king of Egypt. Truth, a basic moral principal taught by the Amen priesthood was highly revered by the by the Egyptian people.

Figure 2 shows that during the New Kingdom, the pharaoh Amenhotep II is presented with the Symbol of Truth by Anubis.

Figure 2. Anubis Presents to Pharaoh Amenhotep II the Symbol of Truth.

The above figures emphasize use of the ankh as the most esteemed quality bestowed to their gods and pharaohs. It is the author’s obligation to ensure readers of this article clearly understand that, as early as the pre-dynastic Egyptian period (3,000 to 4,000 years BCE), Truth was highly revered by their leaders and impressed on the morality of their people. Sadly today, this attribute is not the prime attribute for which civilizations around the world inculcate the morality of their people.

Omission of Truth Promotes Failures Around the World.

This article sets the stage for what may be the final book planned for release a few months before the 2024 presidential election. This is why Truth, a moral principle in any society, was presented above. Listed below are the many failures caused by leaders who willfully ignore or suppress the truth for their actions. The omission of truth is applied to protect their wealth and increase their power around the world. This willful omission prevents the advancement of people intellectually and morally. The omission of truth causes people to be ignorant of the facts and prevents them from resolving the looming failures.

Enumerated below are the many failures that have materialized in America. It provides a limited number of unlawful crimes committed by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). This writer elucidates the public and readers around the globe why the CIA has become a corrupt organization.

1. Birth of the Secret CIA

Soon after several alien UFO crashes in 1947, President Truman authorized the CIA to be advised of the new phenomenon of alien Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). Many Americans have been misinformed about the alien unidentified object that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. This crash was actually one of five UFO crashes that occurred between July 1st and 4th of 1947. In March 1948, there was also a 6th UFO crash in Hart Canyon, 9 miles north of Aztec, about 375 miles from Roswell, where in a 100” diameter spaceship was found, and 16 occupants were reported dead.

What caused so many alien crashes in a short period of time? It was only two years after America unleased the two atomic bombs over the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6th and 9th of 1945, respectively. These disastrous events appeared to pique the curiosity of outer space visitors who were deliberately shot down by CIA military forces with a mobile radar unit stationed at Moriarty in central New Mexico. It appears one or more radar weapons shot down all six UFOs that crashed. From these crashes, Extraterrestrials were retrieved between the short period of 1947 and 1948. Refer to the NEXUS Newsfeed below.

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/unexplained/beyond-roswell-the-five-ufo-crashes-in-new-mexico-july-1947

2. Mission of the CIA Totally Neglected

The mission at the CIA is to preempt threats and further U.S. national security objectives by: Collecting foreign intelligence; Producing objective analysis; and Conducting covert action as directed by the President. The CIA does not make policy or policy recommendations without obtaining approval by the President of the United States. Their mission is to safeguard secrets that help keep America safe. This mission is worthy for any decision that concerns U.S. solvency and must be brought to the President’s attention.

The most grievous mistake of the CIA is preempting approval of the President of the United States of any of their unauthorized, top-secret programs. This violation has been extended to every U.S. president and all members of Congress with the statement, “You don’t have a need to know”. They advocate that secrecy is necessary to protect their on-going operations. This is not a valid excuse because there is no war against the United States.

The CIA wants to maintain their power and greed by continued use of their unapproved programs used to develop powerful war munitions and the development of space travel throughout our galaxy. Another reason for keeping such knowledge gained from captured aliens is to maintain high secrecy of free-energy to run any moving vehicle. Use of free-energy would end the operation of gas driven vehicles and end CIA wealth derived from the sale of gas and biochemical fuels. This CIA secret initiative prevents U.S. scientific innovation to reduce pollution and advance travel to other planets throughout the galaxy.

During president’s Truman’s own presidency, the CIA became so secretive that they found it necessary to exclude him from top-secret covert operations, so much so, that many of their programs became unauthorized and unknown to the Congress and every United States president. Within ten years, the power of the CIA became so strong that it had gained control of the United States. It serves as a hidden surreptitious government for the United States. The CIA has indeed become a corrupted power that must be brought under the control of the U.S. Congress and President. Defined below, its power, based on suppressing Truth, is presented.

3. Power and Leverage of the Corrupt CIA Organization

The CIA Secret Government has become so powerful, that it may have fooled more than half of United States Americans that Extraterrestrials and UFOs are a hoax. This author prefers the name CIA Secret Government because it has assumed control of the U.S. Government, its military forces, all national news media and scientific journals to manipulate the American people with disinformation of its undercover UFO and free-energy development activities.

CIA control is managed by top-secret operatives that are not publicly elected. For the past seven decades, this surreptitious organization has acquired political control of the U.S. and has imposed tremendous leverage in the news media, scientific journals, world politics, finance, and international conflicts. It controls a vast undercover of media and electronic capability used to manipulate the public, including presential election outcomes. With this background of CIA information, this article presents a limited amount of evidence that substantiates why the CIA must be restructured in our system of government.

4. The U.S. News Media Silences 1954 Eisenhower Meeting with Aliens.

Since the downing of six UFOs in the period of 1947 and 1948, (refer above to 1. Birth of the Secret CIA), the CIA has kept strict control of the news media in America. During the early hours of February 21, 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower attended a secret meeting with Extraterrestrial visitors at Edwards Air Force Base (previously called the Muroc Airfield) in southern California. It is claimed (Internet no longer posts the claim) that Eisenhower and his administration signed a treaty with the aliens who offered to transfer their technology exclusively to the United States.

A former Israeli general Haim Eshed, who served as the head of the Israeli space security program for 30 years and is currently a professor, made revealing comments in an interview with the Tel Aviv-based newspaper Yediot Aharonot. Parts of the interview has since been translated and reprinted in outlets such as The Jerusalem Post. Further details will be provided in the planned 2024 book release.

The above paragraph is another instance of truth being suppressed as the CIA controls news media reporting of objective and real alien information to the public. Nondisclosure of any contact with aliens is due to the strict hold by the secret CIA through their financing of millions of dollars used to subsidize the news media. To learn that Israel and the U.S. have both been dealing with aliens for years, and that Present Trump is aware of the existence of extraterrestrial allies, click on https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-aliens-exist-humanity-not-ready-651405.

5. The Shadow Government Murders of Humans and Extraterrestrials

The CIA was formed with rich and powerful men in the oil and manufacturing industries. Employed were highly trained scientists from the defeated German army who had acquired knowledge of space travel propulsion. The CIA recognized early on that alien space travel capability had to be kept secret because if employed by companies in the United States, free-energy innovation would eliminate use of biofuels.

Extensive use of zero-point energy will largely eliminate the use of oil as one of the greatest sources of wealth to the CIA organization. The minds of CIA officials concentrate on world power. It includes the support mentality of a religious organization, the Vatican, that teaches the false dogma of eternal life. Refer to the link below for the CIA killing of space aliens and murder of hundreds of humans with the false belief of protecting the United States. Another misuse of the truth.

[url]Shadow Government Murders of Space Aliens and Humans – http://www.nicholasginex.com[/url]

It must be emphasized that alien UFOs were shot down by orders of the CIA Shadow Government even though they posed no threat to any facilities or people on earth. After reviewing below the number of bodies killed or alive, every intelligent citizen must have our government investigate and put to trial those that gave orders to kill nonthreatening aliens. To use the fabricated reason that no justice is to be ordered by the Supreme Court of the U.S. is nonsense when no destruction on earth was made by the aliens. The disregard of the U.S. Supreme Court to investigate the murder of space aliens illuminates their inability to provide justice, a prime requirement of their charter. It appears that the Shadow Government actually controls the U.S. justice system.

Under Section A of the above link, Figure 1 shows the number of UFOs shot down by the CIA military. Of the 152 Extraterrestrials retrieved 14 were found alive. The number of UFOs shot down were far greater. The list provides an estimate up through July 1989. Many other alien crafts have been shot down up to the writing of this article.

In Section B, Figure 2 reveals that the CIA, FBI and Military Industrial Complex (MIC) are responsible for the planned deaths of more than 150 people who were researchers, biologists, engineers, scientists, and top military officers that had knowledge of, or worked in, Area 51 and does not account for additional deaths by the CIA up to the present. Figure 2 includes non-military people who were developing anti-gravity and zero-point energy capabilities or were authors, journalists, and radio/TV newscasters that wanted to reveal the existence of UFOs. Some deaths are suspicious while many others are outright murder planned by the powerful-surreptitious Shadow Government headed by the CIA and carried out by the FBI.

The list of those murdered does not include hundreds more that had knowledge of Area 51 activities or were omitted because of their high exposure to the American people, such as President John F. Kennedy and the highly popular actress, Marilyn Monroe. They had knowledge of Area 51 activities and were silenced before being able to discredit the CIA.

In Figure 2, Number 4, the following update is for Mark McCandlish. He died at age 68 on April 13, 2021, in his home in Redding, CA with a shotgun blast to the head. He was going to testify at a Senate UFO/UAP meeting in June. His testimony would have destroyed any misleading UFO narratives and reveal the Tic Tac was actually a USAF SSP drone, in other words, a man-made UFO.

Figure 2 provides a partial list of people who have dedicated their lives to either invent space travel techniques or inform the public how we may achieve a better world. We, the American public and people around the world may someday redeem their efforts by placing the sinister mob of CIA Shadow Government members in jail.

As of this writing, Dr. Steven Greer has over 70 lawyers who are committed, pro bono, to have all CIA members brought to trial for the murders committed and unauthorized programs kept secret. These trials may reveal the CIA advanced technologies of zero-point energy and development of highly advanced military weapons that are at least 50 years ahead of the U.S. arsenal. Pardons will be offered to CIA personnel if they disclose UFO-ET technology. Amnesty will be granted to shadow government members for the murders committed and participation in unlawful and unauthorized CIA programs.

The number of lawless CIA crimes provided in this article would not be tolerated in any country that has a sound government and laws to protect its solvency. Presently, the United States is run by an old-demented president that has tossed aside the laws that have protected our government from being overrun with unvetted illegal immigrants. Will Americans be strong and resolute to fight for the freedoms provided by our forefathers? It is the writer’s contention that Americans are capable. Nobody likes to be made a fool of. Certainly, seven decades that Americans have been fooled by the CIA is long enough.

The above failures in America have largely occurred trough the lack of Truth by the public and our government leaders. This prime attribute has been ignored by the CIA. All Americans need to evaluate if we will ignore this fundamental attribute, formally taught to leaders and people of Ancient Egypt. They understood the need for Truth in all aspects of their lives and was the prime attribute of their god, Amen. Can Americans demand entrance of this attribute into our educational systems? Failure to do so will keep America on the downward spiral of failures we are experiencing today.

6. The Greatest Election Fraud in U.S. History

It is strange that America, supposedly the greatest nation on earth, has an electoral system that has been infected with dishonesty and severe evidence of fraud. How is this possible is a question that lingers on the minds of its citizens? Many may think that our system of government is corrupt due to dishonest politicians. But to be able to actually change computer tallies nationwide from one candidate to another could not have been done at the politician level. No, my dear people, it was a coordinated event using highly trained computer experts that were technically able to switch votes. This was a coordinated ruse that had to be controlled and managed at a much higher level. A straightforward conclusion is that such coordination had to be conducted with computer experts in America and foreign countries. They had the knowledge to access computers in many states and change the tallies from Trump to Biden.

The expertise of dishonest fraud had to have been accomplished behind the scenes by the surreptitious Shadow Government. They have the knowledge and manpower to conduct such an overwhelming task to manipulate computer outcomes. In the link below, there are four findings that definitely reveal computer fraud in the 2020 Presidential election. In spite of the overwhelming evidence, the U.S. Supreme Court would not hear the cases by Trump lawyers with the foolish decision that they had “No Standing.” This is a clear failure of the courts to provide justice for the greatest process in America – honest, verifiable elections.

http://www.nicholasginex.com/2021/05/20/conclusive-evidence-of-2020-election-fraud/

From a citizen perspective, did the Supreme Court commit a real instance of dereliction of duty with an inane excuse? What can the American public deduce or infer by the Supreme Court’s denial? Is there an undercurrent of fear by the Supreme Court justices that by hearing the legitimate Trump cases there would be havoc and rioting by segments of opposing parties no matter what was the judicial outcomes? Then again, did the Supreme Court withheld their mandate to resolve the election improprieties because they are controlled by the covert CIA Shadow Government?

The systemic fraud was at first believed to be the work of politicians. But this is not possible due to the extreme amount of manipulation required to change computer tallies. The one organization that has the manpower and wealth to conduct such a fraud had to be the covert CIA Shadow Government. By doing so, they have succeeded in having a somewhat feeble man elected. By all accounts, President Joe Biden is a puppet of the Democratic Party as verified by his actions to allow millions of immigrants through the Texas border and willfully ignore strict rules set by our government to protect America.

7. Fentanyl from China Kills Thousands of Americans

One of the worse border violations is due to President Biden’s unwillingness to stop the ever-increasing amounts of fentanyl smuggled into the United States. Fentanyl, first developed in China and manufactured in Mexico, has caused thousands of American people to be killed. It has been estimated that 100,306 fentanyl overdose deaths occurred in the United States during the 12-month period ending in April 2021. This was an increase of 28.5% from the 78,056 deaths during the same period the year before. For the year 2022, researchers found a staggering 110,236 people died in the single 12-month period, a stunning new record.

In spite of the stunning new record, the demented U.S. President Biden refuses to control the border or provide sever sanctions for the manufacture and distribution of fentanyl. This president continues to lie, inhibit the truth, by persisting that the Texas border is closed. For the number of deaths in America by fentanyl, it is amazing that President Bident Biden is not brought to trial for incompetence as he appears to be undermining the solvency of America. Refer to the IPC link,

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2296#p10835

8. President Biden has Allowed Unvetted Immigrants into America

In the two years Joe Biden has been the U.S. President, he has just about reduced America to be a third world country. He has allowed unlimited numbers of immigrants into America giving them the option to live in any state and providing funds for shelter, medical, educational and living expenses. All this wonderful assistance has been given without any care for the millions of homeless people living on the streets of U.S. towns and cities.

What agenda does President Biden serve by taking care of people from other countries without any care for the homeless in America? It appears that the sole purpose of President Biden is to flood America with immigrants that would increase his chances to win another presidential election. But could Biden simply be a puppet of the CIA Shadow Government to obtain greater control around the world? This conclusion is more than logical when computer experts validated the greatest computer fraud committed in United States. It was a massive case of fraud and had to have been managed by a large well-organized force, namely the surreptitious CIA Shadow (Hidden) Government. Refer to IPC link

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2239#p10092

9. Biden Neglected to Increase Teachers as Immigrants Enter the U.S.

Meanwhile, Biden has not smartly integrated more people into the United States by neglecting his responsibility to increase the number of teachers to make immigrants proficient in our laws and English language. This inability to understand the disastrous effects on the education of American citizens and disregard of the danger fentanyl has on the youth of America is enormous. A failure that continues to worsen as Biden neglects to stop immigration flow through the border of Texas.

10. The Biden Initiative to Eliminate Biofuels

But there are other factors in America that President Biden pursues that makes leaders in other countries laugh and become more bolden. That is his objective to make America pollution free by eliminating biofuels, increasing electric cars over gas, and having homes heated by other means than gas and oil. While pursuing this agenda, Biden reveals a contradiction by selling American oil reserves to other countries. Electric cars require batteries and the country that has the minerals for this product is China. Does Biden have an agreement with China that would ultimately place America in a dire financial position by replacing biofuel with batteries in cars? It appears that Joe Biden’s economic approach would reduce America’s wealth and weaken the livelihood of its citizens.

Again, the attribute of truth is sorely lacking or missing as a prime motivator of character. Dear readers, you now understand why I focus on this human attribute. It is the solution to eliminating the falsehood of the seditious CIA and political failures we are presently enduring in the United States.

Conclusion

As indicated at the start of this article, Truth has been an essential attribute that was revered as far back as the predynastic period of Egypt. It is essential that the American people retain that reverence in today’s world. Many failures have loomed due to the lack of honesty and truth. As revealed in the enumerated list above, the prime source of failures has been perpetrated by the surreptitious CIA. They have manipulated U.S. government leaders, controlled the news media, silenced scientific journals, and determined the outcome of a U.S. presential election. Their objective is world domination, power and control by nondisclosure of free-energy. A doctor, Steven Greer has warned America of a secret CIA objective to unite the world against a false alien threat. The CIA objective of staging a false alien invasion will further their power of control by gaining more funding and support of duped American people. This is an objective that obviates the Truth.

As indicated earlier, more information will be provided in the release of a 2024 book, planned about four months before the presidential election. It will be available as a free read on the Iran Politics Club website.
Author of Philosophy
Student of Science
Writer of Untold
Seeker of Truth
Lover of Life

Future of God Amen
Nicholas Ginex Word Press
Nicholas Ginex Index at IPC
Nicholas Ginex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to General Philosophy & Religion Room