Trumpism: Trump’s Philosophy of Life

Donald John Trump the Great Global Icon

Ahreeman X and IPC presents:

Donald Trump’s Best Quotes
5 Decades of Quotes: 1980s - 2020s

Narration and Compilation: Ahreeman X
Author: Donald John Trump
February 8, 2021

Trump’s presidency was the outmost exciting and the greatest show on earth! Donald John Trump is the Greatest American President, most loved American President, economical genius, business guru, real estate tycoon, stock market king, great showman, fabulous public speaker, leader of the National Populist Movement, a rebel rouser and man of the people. Trump’s unconventional, controversial, humorous and down to earth nature, made him the working man’s hero. Trump is the only US president in the history whom after getting elected, actually done more than what he promised to do before the election! Trump had achieved everything wanted in life. Trump done it all. Trump is a brand, a star and a global icon. Trump is simply larger than life. To understand Trump, you must understand his mindset and to understand his mindset, it is best to read his most famous quotes and bits of wisdom. Read, Listen, Learn and Practice them. That’s the Trump Philosophy and the Trump Way! Here, are gathered Trump’s greatest quotes, all in one place for you to indulge. Bon appetite:

“Get going. Move forward. Aim high. Plan for a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here.”
(Donald John Trump)

“Remember there’s no such thing as an unrealistic goal, just unrealistic time frames.”
(Donald John Trump)

“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”
(Donald John Trump)

“In business, every business, the bottom line is understanding the process. If you don't understand the process, you'll never reap the rewards of the process.”
(Donald John Trump)

"Your business, and your brand, must first let people know what you care about, and that you care about them."
(Donald John Trump)

“Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make!”
(Donald John Trump)

“If I'm forced to fight for something I really care about, I will never, ever back down.”
(Donald John Trump)

Read more Great Quotes:

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy ... /index.htm

Related Quotes

Ahreeman X 20 Favorite Quotes from Reagan and Thatcher
20 Quotes from 2 of My Favorite Characters
The Great Communicator and The Iron Lady

Philosophy Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/index.htm

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Office

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: Donald Trump’s Best Quotes: 5 Decades 1980s - 2020s

Postby Nicholas Ginex » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:06 am

This post, Donald Trump's Best Quotes, was full of optimism and shows the mind of a leader who cares for this country. Two quotes definitely are on target and reflect what I have posted in Dr. X’s Future of America: Patriotic Solutions

“It’s time we turn America around from despair and anger to joy and accomplishment. It can happen, and it will happen. Our best days still lie ahead. There is so much untapped greatness in our country. We’re rich in natural resources, and we’re rich in human talent. Together, let’s make America great again!”
(Donald John Trump)

and,

“In 5 years, there will be nothing left of GOP but its name. GOP will become a different party; you’re going to have a Workers Party. GOP will be a party of the working people, the American workers Party.”
(Donald John Trump)

The Freedom Proactive Movement :lol:

The above quotes strongly complement the Freedom 2021 Proactive Movement, which defined the issues and the objectives to implement for there to be any success in taking over the House and Senate in the November 8, 2022 elections. More importantly, take note of the 2nd quote, which states, "GOP will be a party of the working people, the American workers Party.”

Yes, now, in 2021, there must be a movement to pursue the objectives listed in the Freedom 2021 Proactive Movement in order to give President Trump the mandate to form the "American Workers Party." :jump:
Author of Philosophy
Student of Science
Writer of Untold
Seeker of Truth
Lover of Life

Future of God Amen
Nicholas Ginex Word Press
Nicholas Ginex Index at IPC
Nicholas Ginex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Trump NFL Quotes

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:22 am

Trump NFL Quotes

Folks

As you know, my interest is Football. I played Highschool, College, University and Semi-Pro. I could go to NFL but then you would not have me here right now! Actually, it is a good thing that I didn’t because with today’s NFL environment I would have been quit playing and watching football long time ago!

Football is my love. It was very hard for me not to watch NFL’s last season and when I got the urge, I killed the urge in myself! We need to teach these Billionaire owners and millionaire players a lesson, we need to hit them in the wallet where it hurts. NFL TV rating, stadium fans, merchandise sales, and everything else is almost dropped in half. Super Bowl viewership dropped astronomically. The ratings for Super Bowl 55 were horrible. Viewership fell nine percent, making the game the lowest-rated Super Bowl in more than 50 years. Super Bowl Ratings Crashed to Lowest Level Since 1969. The rating for regular season games even playoffs were worse. People barely saw the regular season games. Ratings were by average 35% down and that is during the pandemic when people have nothing else to do! Americans love Football but they are fed up with protests.

A bunch of White Billionaire owners and black millionaire players shed crocodile tears for the ghetto kids, screaming social justice. If you really cared, you would have stand up, respect the flag and help Trump because Trump was the only person who actually done anything for the blacks in this country! Democrats just use blacks for their votes. In old times, Democrats enslaved the black man’s body, now they enslave the black man’s mind!

Liberal Race Card for Today, for Future and for Ever!
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/l ... /index.htm

Democrats talked for 100 years but Trump acted. In 4 years, Trump done more for blacks than Democrats done in 100 years:

* First Step Act Judicial and Prison Reforms
* School of Choice
* Opportunity Zones in Black Neighborhoods creating businesses and jobs
* Permanent funding of Historically Black Colleges and Universities

And much more …

And then they call Trump racist! These are the same people who call Candace Owens (a black woman) White Supremacist! These are the same liberal dirtbags who call me racist! I am literally a black man trapped inside a white man’s body and these liberal faggots call me racist! Now they gonna call me homophobe too!

NFL is hurting and is hurting bad. Football used to be making a killing in billions being # 1 sports in America. Now you cannot get people to even watch the game! People want to watch football not to see protests.

Ahreemanic Suggestion for NFL Owners and players:

“Get your liberal white privileged asses and ignorant black asses off the ground, pull up your pants, stand straight, respect the anthem and the flag because it is due to that anthem and flag that your Lilly white guilt liberal asses and ignorant black asses are billionaires and millionaires. NFL players, you can’t even speak proper English, you are covered head to toe in tattoos and you are mentally retarded, so who else will hand you jobs except NFL? Be thankful that you live in America. Love America or shove them knees and fists up your asses and kneel and fist your ways out of this country! Get your raggedy black asses to Africa and see how people live in Africa and count your blessings! I been in Africa and I know Africans die to get here and have a hundredth of your black privilege! So, respect America or get your ignorant black asses out of here. The problem with you black bastards is that you are Black Privileged in America! You know what they say: America, love it or leave it!”

So, I have stopped watching and abandoned my first love (Football) for my second love (politics), simply because I love America more than football. When it comes to patriotism, no matter how hard, I say goodbye to my love of Football!

Trump NFL Quotes

As you know, there are a lot of liberal biased Trump quote pages on the net and they are all Bull Shiite. We in IPC give you Real Trump Quotes.

I have added a couple of Trump NFL quotes to the list:

“NFL players and athletes, you have to stand proudly for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing. You shouldn’t be there. Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country.”
(Donald John Trump)

“NFL owners and players should stand up proudly with their right hands on their hearts, respecting the flag, national anthem, military and America. You should be thankful for opportunities provided for you in America to play football and make millions. Do your protests outside the stadiums. People paid to see football not protests. Respect the fans and respect America.”
(Donald John Trump)

Related Articles and Cartoons

Super Bowl Ratings Crash to Lowest Level Since 1969, Least Watched Since 2006
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/0 ... ince-2006/

Trump to NFL: Respect America Cartoons
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/t ... /index.htm

Trump to NFL: Respect America Thread
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 64d78571fd
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Qambujiye » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:46 am

They turned football to wuss-ball, a group of emotionally fragile, sissy social justice fools, uneducated, uninformed and plain dumb, unaware of what’s really going on in America, making heroes out of black criminals and isolating their own fans by calling them racist. They hurt their own wallets. I guess they want to drop their salaries to half.
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Atusa Qajar » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:11 am

New Trump Quote

“They’re not coming after me, they’re coming after you, I’m only standing in their way!”
(Donald John Trump)
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Atusa Qajar » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:24 pm

“Either the Deep State destroys America or We destroy the Deep State.”
(Donald John Trump)

More quotes:

I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:01 pm

New Trump Quotes Updates

"They want to take away my freedom because I will never let them take away your freedom!"
(Donald John Trump)

“The most basic duty of government is to defend the lives of its own citizens. Any government that fails to do so is a government unworthy to lead.”
(Donald John Trump)

“What I'm living for now is making America great again.”
(Donald John Trump)

“Don’t be afraid of being unique. It’s like being afraid of your best self.”
(Donald John Trump)

“If you hang around with losers, you become a loser.”
(Donald John Trump)

“Never ever, give up. You can change and move around but never ever give up.”
(Donald John Trump)

“I have never met a successful person that was a quitter. Successful people never, ever, give up!”
(Donald John Trump)

“Manage the downside; the upside will take care of itself.”
(Donald John Trump)

“The best investments you ever make are investments in yourself and your education. Those investments always pay big dividends.”
(Donald John Trump)

“In America, establishment politicians have betrayed our workers, they've betrayed our borders and, most of all, they've betrayed our freedoms.”
(Donald John Trump)

“Avoid your comfort zone, it's probably outdated anyway.”
(Donald John Trump)

“When people make the mistake of underestimating me, that's when they are really in for their biggest surprise.”
(Donald John Trump)

“Climate change is a big scam for a lot of people to make a lot of money.”
(Donald John Trump)

“I'm not a big believer in man-made climate change.”
(Donald John Trump)

“Brainpower is the ultimate leverage.”
(Donald John Trump)

“I've known people who had fantastic ideas, but who couldn't get the idea off the ground because they approached everything weakly. They thought that their ideas would somehow take off by themselves, or that just coming up with an idea was enough. Let me tell you something, it's not enough. It will never be enough. You have to put the idea into action. If you don't have the motivation and the enthusiasm, your great idea will simply sit on top of your desk or inside your head and go nowhere.”
(Donald John Trump)

“We will end the politics of profit. We will end the rule of special interests. We will end the raiding of our jobs by other countries. We will end the total disenfranchisement of the American voter and the American worker.”
(Donald John Trump)

“I deliver under the budget and ahead of the schedule.”
(Donald John Trump)

More Trump Quotes:

I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3