16 January 1979 departure of Shahanshah Aryamehr

Pahlavi and after (1925 AD - present)

Moderator: Club Operations

16 January 1979 departure of Shahanshah Aryamehr

Postby Liberator » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:53 pm

16 January, 1979 the Shahanshah of Iran, His Imperial Majesty Mohammad Reza Pahlavi left Iran.

He left this world some month's after his departure due to malignant form of cancer.

This must be one of the darkest days in Iran's history. The day Iranians rejected their King they rejected everything that he represented (culture, history, patriotism...).

I despise those Iranians of 1979. I could never forgive them for anything in the world. If there is a judgement day they should be judged not only for destroying a nation but murdering millions of people and causing millions more to live in misery.

Wherever you are your Majesty, your path is my path. It was the path to the golden civilization and you were advancing towards it at a pace in which you could prepare the people for it at the same time. Some say you should have given them more "democracy", I disagree and say that "democracy" is given to a people that are ready for it, intellectually. Not to a backward population that have just come out of 1400 years of miserable backwardedness. Not for a population that worships arab killers rather than Iranian heroes. Not for a population that has an infected culture..................

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of what I would have done if I was you is to have gunned down or arrested the hooligans, the paid mercenaries, the villagepeople, the brainwashed who were not screaming "Marg bar Shah" but were screaming "MARG BAR IRAN!" on the streets of Tehran in 1979.

I shall never forget what his Imperial Majesty did for Iran, for his people, for me. God bless you wherever you are and may the hopes and aspirations that you had for Iran and Iranians come to fruitation soon.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Return to Modern Iran Room