Liberator’s Case for Monarchy in 40 Years!

Post your jokes, humor articles, Satire, funny short stories, comedy plays, satirical poems, parody, comedy video & audio clips & other humor pieces here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Liberator’s Case for Monarchy in 40 Years!

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:28 pm

:-k Liberator’s Case for Monarchy in 40 Years! :-k

Folks:

I just got back from clinic for Cardiology and Radiology Tests (strictly for test purposes). I cannot stand clinics and hospitals. They remind me of Old Age, Disease and Death! Maybe that’s why despite parents’ force, I never went into medical field! All this hospital episodes, Geriatric Wards, Old Farts and Death, reminded me of Monarchy (Idea which time forgot)! So I came up with a bright idea (yet another one of them)!

:idea1: A New Broadway Show! :oops:

In 40 years some of you will be Old Farts and some of you will be Corps, but Ahreeman is eternal; therefore, I will always remain young! Now I want you to picture this scene. The scene is from a show and the show takes place somewhere in between the Geriatric Ward of a hospital and Cemetery for Career Exilists! Let the show begin. It’s show time in IPC………..

:bestwish: :king: “Liby Horror Picture Show” :queen: :bestwish:

:scream: :Chorus: The Chorus sings: Ey Miran, Ey Marz-e Por Ze Khar ………..
Miranian “Gay Handicap Lion” Flags (with no sword, exile style) are waving in background ….

Dialogue………

:old: Lib: Dear Compatriots, an informed dear Iranian “Compatriot” living in Swedish Exile for now 60 years, just sent me this case in my e-mail list for “Iranian Career Exilist Old Farts.” Here is a new case to defend Monarchy ………

:skull: Homayoun: Zhaaaaaavid Shaaaaa……. Oho oho oho… cough… choke ..Gharach Ghorouch, Boksovat…..
(speaking with toothless dead accent!)

:ripcall: RP: Babam zhaaaaaan Dariush is choking, please give him CPR and Himie Manouver!
(speaing with lazy old fart accent)

:nazi: Dool Fandoqi (Fouladvand): Deutschland Deutschland Uber Alles ………… Baba Zhoon oomadam….would someone push my wheel chair? Holam bedin baba boland sham……. Fuhrer is coming Baba Zhoon……….
(speaking with old Taryaki accent!)

:ripcall: RP: Bravo Lib, Bravo, defend our stands………… Cough …… Akh Akh akh …. Akhelt…Akh.. Tof (spiting mucus).

:old: Lib: Dear Compatriots, this is a solid case for Monarchy……. Monarchy is not dead ……… Oh my dentures dropped! Hold a second, let me put them back…….

:restpeace: Monarchy: That’s right, I am not dead ………

:skull: Homayoun: Zhaaaavid Shaaaaa………….. oho oho ouch Qolanj…….Boqranj…….. Boksovat…..
Shaaaaaa is coming……….Shah is coming……..!

:ripcall: RP: That’s right, I am coming to free Iran…….. I am coming…….let me get out of my grave first…

:ripcall: RP: Babam jan, this Javun (Homayoun) is dying! Someone gives this young man a mouth to mouth?

:nazi: Fouladvand: I wanna become Fuhrer. …………

[In the background]

:scholar: Amir: How come Fouladvand did not age?

:firedvl: X: Can’t you see the hair color, hairpiece, and the10th plastic surgery? He had stretched that face so much……. That his rectum is now in place of his mouth!

:scholar: Amir: Oh that’s why his mouth is so round and wide! Not a single wrinkle!

[Back to the spotlight, Front Stage of the Show]

:old: Lib: ……..So I rest my case. Now let us move on to my next solid case…….. This is the latest case for Monarchy, made by a compatriot in either Abarqu or Tora Bora mountain caves in Afghanistan….

:skull: Homayoun: Zhaaaaaavid Shaaaaaaay……..Zhavid Chay….Oho oho………Khadalang ..Drooling mucus……

:ripcall: RP: What does Dariush want?

:nazi: Fouladvand: I think he wants Chai Shirin! Give him a cup of Tea with lemon?

:ripcall: RP: Bache, Qand Pahlu biyar?

:tempt: Bache Kuni: Yes dear Good Fellow Reza Shaf-e Doyom….
(Bache Kuni runs to Samavar in the kitchen)

:tempt: Bache Kuni: Monarchy been bery bery good to me. I used to be in Team Shah, but now I am a Good Fellow Islamist. Backrooms of the Mosque are delightful! Happy Happy Joy Joy ………
(Brings the Tea back)

:skull: Homayoun: Zhaaaaavid Sha…………..Javid Shaf …… Shaaaaaa ahhhhh… ah akh mordam! Oho oho……choke, spit, mucus, drool, kick the bucket …….

:ripcall: RP: Bravo Liberator, great case and it proves Monarchy is alive as ever!

[Few Bache Soosool Monarchist of the 3rd generation Career Exilist Monarchists, cheering in the background]

:googly: Zhila: Javid Shah
:anxious: Zhaleh: Kodum Shah?
:cheer: Zhizhi: Hamun Shah, ke Qabrestun Luneh dareh!
:ghost: :coolskull: :mons: :preach: :coolskull: Necro-Monarcho Group Chorus: Javid Shah, Javid Shah ……… Lalay Lalay ………..

[Scene changes]

:punisherskull: Queen Elizabeth II (now in her 200s): Jolly Great chap, this Liberator is dishy, I need to bag him! Oh Guard, Guard?

:royal: Royal Guard: Yes me Queen?

:punisherskull: Elizabeth: Would you invite Liberator after the show to drop by my Bungalow? I am a bit saddened by the death of Charles!

:royal: Royal Guard: Yes me Queen!

:skull: Homayoun: Zhaaaavid Chayyyyyyy…………. Choke, spit, mucus, vomit, Boksovat, faint, drop, dead!!!!!……

:restpeace: Monarchy: Yes indeed, I am alive and well!

………. And the show ends, of course with a happy ending ………group dancing on Monarchy’s Grave!
:vdance: :yeees: :vdance: :Guitarclassic: :vdance:
:piper: :restpeace: :piper:

Sincerely,
Neo Broadway Director known as
:firedvl:
Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Jokes, Comedy, Parody, Satire & Satirical Poetry Room