Zeynab Sisterhood Memoirs!

Post your jokes, humor articles, Satire, funny short stories, comedy plays, satirical poems, parody, comedy video & audio clips & other humor pieces here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby CR » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:11 pm

:lachak:

People with weak hearts, STOP =;
Others view the Action Pact Zeynab Exercises

Zeynab Sisterhood Memoirs: Anniversary of Saint Zeynab!

The spirit of Hazrat-e Zeynab is crushing the Pahlavi Crown,
while Zeynab Sisters are marching on!

Zeynab Memoirs of a Concerned Zeynab School Escapee,
Deserter AWOL in Exile

As an Ex-Zeynabite Cadet, I can testify and verify Ahreeman's wild tales of Zeynab lifestyle! Our schedule in academy was something like this:

Daily Zeynab Cadet Schedule :-$

- Wake up in the morning after sleeping with Ugly Femme Lezzy Commander with unshaved legs and thin hairline above her lips!

- Taking a shower with Ugly Femme Lezzy Commander with unshaved legs and thin hairline above her lips!

- Having breakfast

- Yard Exercise, Commando Combat Practice and Target Practice

- Going for Internship in Headquarters

- Driving around in 4WD SUV Vehicles, stopping female pedestrians, measuring the length of their chador, mantou or dress, making sure they aren't shorter than Islamic Standards or God Forbid, if their shins are showing. Writing tickets and arresting the violators.

- Getting back to Headquarters

- Sleeping with male instructors in garage

- Have lunch

- Afternoon nap, sleeping with Ugly Femme Lezzy Commander with unshaved legs and thin hairline above her lips!

- Back in the streets measuring women's dress lengths

- Sleeping with other cadets, having quickies in the 4WD SUV Vehicles

- Back to Headquarter

- Sleeping with Officer in charge of the shift

- Back to Cadet School

- Sleeping with Ugly Femme Lezzy Commander with unshaved legs and thin hairline above her lips!

- Have supper

- Shower and get ready for bed

- Sleeping with a fat smelly Mullah for spiritual cleansing, but only after reading sigheh (religiously correct temporary marriage verse)!

- Going to bed with Ugly Femme Lezzy Commander with unshaved legs and thin hairline above her lips!

- Wake up in the morning after sleeping with Ugly Femme Lezzy Commander with unshaved legs and thin hairline above her lips!

Have I mentioned sleeping with Ugly Femme Lezzy Commander with unshaved legs and thin hairline above her lips?

Back in Zeynab cadet days, they called me ZCR! Now days its plain CR!

So I had to escape, desert and go AWOL. I fled rather than take the torture! These cadets (future Sisters of Zeynab) have the body type (Stocky and hefty) for the job. They are well trained Ex-prostitutes and Ex-professional Sigheh chicks of Tehran, but my little body was too fragile to take the abuse. I was not made for the job! So I fled to Morocco and never looked back.

They are still looking for me, they sent a couple of arrest officers for deserters to take me back (Femme Commander wants my body), but a Fox such as myself, is outsmarting them by steady travels. Between Tangiers (Morocco) and SD (USA), they will never catch me, because I am too fast for them.

The truth is I am too terrified to be captured and go back to sleeping with Ugly Femme Lezzy Commander with unshaved legs and thin hairline above her lips!

I prefer to suicide bomb than going back sleeping with Ugly Femme Lezzy Commander with unshaved legs and thin hairline above her lips!

Two Zeynab Sisters in an awkward Femme Islamo-Eroto position!

Our Sympathy and condolences to Sisters of Zeynab, for the loss of their Patron Saint!
Our Hearts and Prayers goes to Sisters of Zeynab for all the sacrifices they make on their daily routs, only to keep us safe of crimes and criminals!

Regards,
:-:
An Artist previously known as ZCR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

New Zeynab Sisterhood Memoirs

Postby CR » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:11 pm

Dear Members:

Please enjoy the new version: :D

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/zeyna ... /index.htm

:dancechad:
An Artist Formerly Known As ZCR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Return to Jokes, Comedy, Parody, Satire & Satirical Poetry Room