Piece of Meat

Post the complete text of your books & articles here. Do not only link to them. If your book has already been published in the IPC Website then you can link to it.

Moderator: Club Operations

Piece of Meat

Postby Admzad » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:08 pm

Piece of Meat.

This is from a very good book by V S Naipaul, called:
beyond belief, Islamic excursions among the converted people.

He goes back to Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan & Malaysia in 1995; his first trip
there was in 1979.

I'll cover only the Miran part.
My comments are in --< ... >--

p1---
Islam is in its origins an Arab religion. Everyone not an Arab who is a Muslim is
a convert. Islam is not simply a matter of conscience or private belief. It makes
imperial demands. A convert's world view alters. His holy places are in Arab lands;
his sacred language is Arabic.His idea of history alters. He rejects his own; he
becomes, whether he likes it or not, a part of the Arab story. The convert has
to turn away from everything that is his. The disturbance of societies is immense,
& even after a thousand years can remain unresolved; the turning away has to be
done again & again. People develop fantasies about who & what they are; & in the
Islam of converted countries there is an element of neurosis & nihilism. These
countries can be easily set on the boil.

--<
Bravo!
Islam spread by force & rape & pillage. People were forced to covert, one way or
another, to save their lives or for personal gains(less tax, more status/power).
In spite of all this, today, non-Arabs are looked down upon by Arabs when they
go to Saudi for pilgrimage.
Not to mention, even non-Sunni Arabs are looked down upon in saudi, the country
of Allah.

In KIRAN, he stayed in Hyatt hotel & saw some middle-class looking people having
tea/coffee/cakes there, with many women among them. But a man said to him ...
>--

P145---
... said that the true middle class of Iran, the class that had taken a century,
& incalculable wealth, to produce had been destroyed or scattered. What I had
seen in the lobby of the Hyatt were the sad beginning of a new middle class.

--<
who would most likely escape to West, once the Masters decide to remove the Mullahs.
I should add that many of the old upper-middle class, if still alive, have lost
hope & the joy-of-life they used to have. You can see death & despair in their
eyes. If they are honest, many would carry some guilt as well. But most blame
somebody else for their loss & pain.

Many, specially the old in-tell-egg-chew-alls, still use Shah as the culprit,
feeling no responsibility for their own stupidity & ignorance &, in some cases,
'guilt'. Some even blame the Mullahs for "stealing their ane-qollaab".

Thew will always use Savak, when losing the argument, but fail to explain how
come there were far more killing & torture in Miran, many years after the Shah &
Savak. But I bet the thing that pisses these Shah-blamers most, is the fact that
US$ used to be 7 toman in Shah's time. Not to mention the low rate of killing-torture
in Shah's time, compared to the new regime.

He tells the story of Mr Jaffrey, who moved to Miran from Pakistan to
live among the true believers, working for a English speaking newspaper. But the
damn students found his name in the US embassy, showing he was getting paid. But
this was for some writing he did for VOA & he wasn't a spy. But he was smart enough
to know his holy-brethren & escaped, just in time, to Pakistan.
>--

p155---
Mr Jaffrey's dream of the 'jame towhidi' was to him so pure & sweet that he hadn't
begun to go into its contradictions. He loved his faith; he had travelled from country
to country because of it; he felt it entitled him to judge the faith of others. And it
was just there, in fact, in his fabulous dream of an impossible, antique completeness,
in his awareness of his own piety, which was like pride, his constant rejection of
the impure, that the tyranny of the religious state began. Other people had their own
ideas; they, too, felt they could judge the faith of others. Mr Jaffrey was suffering
now from the 'fanatics'. But in his own way he was like them.

--<
Now he talks about how people have learned how to deal with the authorities & their
roadblocks & harassments.
>--

p165---
Such were the ways of obedience & survival that people had learned here.
But parallel with this was a feeling that this kind of humiliation couldn't go on.
Though all the capacity for revolution or even protest had been eradicated after
40 years of hope & let-down, & people were now simply weary, after all the
bloodletting - first of protesters in the Shah's time, & then of the Shah's people
after the revolution, & the communists, together with the terrible slaughter of
the war - there was a feeling now, with that weariness, that something had to snap
in Iran. And, almost as part of wishing for that breaking point, stories were being
told now that Khomeini had really been foisted on the Iranian people by the great
powers; & that certain important mullahs were making their approaches to people to
ask for their goodwill when things changed, & the Islamic Republic was abandoned.

--<
It's been said that trained Palestinians wore women chador & led the crowd from
the back, who started the 'shooting', which forced the soldiers to shoot back.
Masters thought of everything.
What do you think the mullahs would do if people went on protests today, pour golaab
(holy water) on them?

Besides, mullahs killed most of those who could work against them in the first 5
years, so there is hardly anybody left to do the job.
I bet Masters passed on many 'lists' to them, like they did to uncle Saddam, when
they put him in power.

As for the war, it wouldn't have happened under the old regime.
Stupid people will pay the price for their stupidity.

No amount of 'snapping' would or could change things in Miran. You name it & it has
already happened, yet pee-pole haven't revolted, because they never could & didn't.
Masters made it safe for them, then 'pushed' them to stampede the last time.
Masters also made sure that the old leaders in the Army let Khomeini enter Miran alive.
This is not 'conspiracy theory', & it is not 'theory' at all. If you really think
about it & carefully 'read' what is out there, it all makes sense. Just read the
killing-hope book & 'think' a bit.

Next story is about Arash, whose family moved to Tehran 2 generations ago. They
used to farm in the desert. Arash's grand dad became a military man for Reza Shah
in 1931, then ran a real estate business. Author was told "they were exactly
middle-class people". Arash volunteered to become a basiji in 1984.
>--

p168---
In 1984, at the mid-point of the war, there was still the custom for religious
chanters to come to the front before every advance & whip the men up. The chanters
would chant, & the men would beat their chests rhythmically with one hand or - if
the war situation was serious - with 2 hands together.

The chanting filled the men with thoughts of death & martyrdom & going to paradise
& having freedom.

--< not to mention having sex with 70 virgins>--

After this the men were quiet for half an hour or longer, but never for more than
90 minutes. And then the attack began, usually at 2.30 in the morning. In the quiet
period between the end of the chanting & the start of the attack the men wrote
letters & wills, & fixed their shoes & made sure their underpants were clean

--<
Very interesting.
I'd use the word 'kids', rather than 'men' here.

I did military service in early 70s & never saw such chanting being part of the
Army. It looks to me they were preparing the cattle for the slaughter, rather then
encouraging them to use their brain to win battles. The question is if dying for
Allah was so good, how come most top mullahs never sent their kids to the front,
or even better, how come they didn't go to the front. Hell, if I knew I could meet
God by dying, I'll do it today, what could be better, specially if I knew I was
going to heaven. Yet, not even the chanters volunteered to die for Allah.

It's interesting to me that none of these he-rows who paid so much for the stupidity
of their leaders, ever talks about the faults of the 'system', which was responsible
for such waste & horrors. They just talk about the friends they lost or how they
suffered, but nobody mentions that "none of this shit should have happened" & would
not have happened under the old regime.

What the author doesn't mention is the fact that most top Army leaders were killed
very early on, & were replaced by incompetent idiot corrupt & filthy clergies, who
pushed Miranian kids to the slaughter.

Have the top generals killed, turn the powerful army into a useless cattle herd,
then 'push' Saddam to move in for the kill, then for 8 years sell the both sides
expensive arms & make sure neither side wins.

Not to mention that the majority on both sides were minority 'brothers' in their
shared belief in the Shiit version of Islam. But, logic has never been important
in Shiit Islam. In fact, the vast majority of Muslims, the Sunnis, regards Shiit
Muslims as 'kafir' (unbelievers).

Bless the masters for being so smart!
Well, such is life, stupid cattle pay for their stupidity with their lives, always
have, always will.

We can't say Miranians didn't know, because Kasravi had warned them against the
filthy mullahs. In fact, Khomeini had him murdered, but the opposition leaders of
78 were so turned on by the prospect of taking over the power that they really didn't
care what happened as long as the 'Palang' was removed. They had seen the green light
& went for the kill.

Shortly you'll see an uneducated woman warning his son against the mullahs, yet he
didn't listen to her.

p175---

Now the story of Ali, a guy about 60, who made his fortune in early 70s as a
developer. He bought land in Kerman for 1 toman a square a meter & sold it for
400 tomans & made millions. He even had studied in US in the 60s &had become
passionate about politics. He felt ashamed that he had returned to Miran which
wasn't free.

So this idiot became ane-qollaabi, saying to the author: "now that we had the
money, the financial security, we wanted liberty. It was one thing we didn't
have". So he supported the an-qollaab morally & financially.

Here we go again, another idiot allowing himself to use "we" to speak for the
whole nation. Such idiots have real blood in their hands & are responsible for
all the killing & torture & destruction, not the average uneducated cattle, who
followed such idiots. He was educated & should've known better, he can't say "I
was following the rest of the cattle in front".

The idiot says "we expected a revolution based on heavenly laws & laws of nature".

But stupidity always make you suffer, even in Miran. So he, a rich man, was badly
treated by his beloved an-qollaab & was repeatedly kidnapped by his own holy
ane-qollaabi brothers & had to pay a lot of money.

But he learned how to live within the system & became rich again.
>--

His work, his business, his almost angry wish to survive, had kept him healthy &
alert. The strain of survival showed more on his wife, compelled now to live an
unnatural imprisoned life. She had lost much of her hair; she still had a
graciousness, but it lay over a deep, wounded melancholy.

--<
What he's saying is that her eyes have no light in them, they look dead,
completely empty of any hope or joy, feeling for a life & a nation having gone
down the drain, regretting what could have been.

I bet his kids are angry at him for his goh-khori.
>--

His ideas of revolution, in the time of the Shah, had been touched with religion:
a dream of heavenly laws & natural laws. And he came from religious background.
His father & his father's father were mullahs ...

--<
His father was a mullah in Kerman & became a teacher & then became a judge,
under Reza Shah, & prospered by speculating on land. So the old regime made
this mullah rich.

So Ali grew up knowing nothing but freedom, & as the son of a rich & famous
father was far more privileged than his mullah father had been as a boy. When
Ali was 18, his father gave him some money to go into business or University.
He took it & went to US & stayed there for 8 years. I'd just love to find out
about his sex life there, but the book doesn't cover it.

He returned to Miran at 30. Then the idiot complains about the lack of freedom
saying how in the taxi, he was encouraged to 'talk' & he couldn't, so "we learn
we have to live a double life".

What he doesn't say is that all Shiit Muslims have lived double lives for centuries.
In fact all Muslims live in some form of chaos & confusion, but this is far worst
among the Shiit Muslims. And, the most corrupt & filthy Muslims of all are the KK
mullahs, who have even made money out of turning women, their own holy 'sisters',
into prostitutes, all for money & profit. They are the kind of animals who'd lock
400 people in a cinema & burn them, so that they could blame the old regime for it,
while pretending to 'care' for people & promising them 'freedom'; but intending to
butcher anybody they can after taking over the power.

If you think about it, Koran has 2 very different sides to it. The first part, in
Makkah, is very peaceful. This is when Muhammad was hoping to get Christians & Jews
to join him too, but it didn't work. The second part is very hostile to non-Muslims
& talks about 'killing them all'. This is in madinah, where the truth came out &
the fighting started. So to this day, there is chaos & confusion among Muslims as
to whether Islam means peace or killing & revenge.

But he is honest enough to say "so when the revolution happened here we already
had the experience of living a double life".

Even though he doesn't say it directly, he is trying to say that
after all the killing & destruction, not only we had no 'freedom', but things
were far worst that before, at least the old regime didn't hang innocent people
24-hours a day".

Perhaps it would bother his conscious to say something good about the old regime,
it would make him look too stupid.
>--

Then there was the oil boom of 1973. the income of the government, which had been
300 million dollars on 61, rose to 22 billion in 76.

--<
I bet Shah's involvement in this must've been a major factor in Masters' decision
to remove him.

So prices go up & the mullah-zaadeh sold his land 400 times higher & became rich
thanks to the old regime. He then became a developer & decided to build a mosque.
An ayatollah gave him advice about the mosque & they became friends; he also saves
his life, later on, after KIR is erected. So parti-baazi lives on, just like
corruption, but far worst & at a larger scale than ever before.

After the goh-khori, some people Ali knew, supporters of the revolution, turned
against it after the first month. But, Ali, being too stupid, thought he should
give it a little more time. But another months passed & the executions started &
he began to doubt. "then they started charging into people's houses, confiscating
their properties. We had no security for our property or our children or our wife
(naamus)".

One of Ali's best friends was second-in-command in a revolutionary court & Ali
claims that he went there every day trying to save people.

So it appears that this idiot still doesn't feel responsibility for his crimes &
is trying to make himself look good. What kind of a human would have a best-friend,
who executes innocent people on a daily basis?

"The court was going almost 24 hours a day. Khalkhalli was the master of that court".
It's amazing that he doesn't try to say bad things about the monster khareh-khaali,
whom HE helped & paid to bring to power, representing & 'damaging' his shit religion.
>--

p181---

"We expected something heavenly to happen, something emotional. .... In the last
generation most of the Iranians who had studied abroad had French culture. We
were hypnotised by their stories of the French revolution. We all thought revolution
was something beautiful, done by God, something like music, like a concert. It was
as though we were in a theatre, watching a concert, & we were happy that we were
part part of the theatre. We were the actors now. Fro years we had been reading
about Danton & Robespierre. But now we were the actors. We never thought that those
killings would start afterwards."

--<
This is just too unbelievable, a US educated Miranian, becoming rich under the
old regime, suffering under the KIR regime, talking such rubbish!

- he has no right what so ever to use the loyal "we".

- God has nothing to do with Allah of the Shiit Islam.

- God wouldn't create mass killing & torture & blood shed.

- Not everyone was this stupid. I didn't know much, but even I knew it was
wrong to strike & join the protests. Why? Very simple:

One day I saw a notice on the wall in the Uni saying "dear brothers & sisters do
not attend any classes"". Some didn't 'obey' & went to classes, but they were
severely beaten by metal pipes & were hospitalized. So I though, these groups
(left & Shiit Muslims) say Shah is 'bad' because he tells us we should go 'this'
way, but he puts us in jail if we don't. So these groups want to take over the
power, to 'improve' things. But they are saying you must go 'that' way, or they
beat the hell out of you even before they take over the power. Obviously they'd
be far worst after they do take over.

- Even the Goh Bazagan was Western educated, but he was too stupid not to have
known how corrupt & filthy the mullahs were & still following the Shiit Islam,
even after Kasravi had warned against it.

- As for the theatre & being actors, yes indeed, they were all stupid siyaahi-lashgar,
used to act as stampeding-cattle to convince the world that Miranian cattle wanted to
remove Shah.

- If he hadn't mentioned the killing of the French, I'd have said how stupid that he
didn't know about it; & that the French revolution was not beautiful at all; & that
even the French were disgusted by it & eventually ended up having an emperor; which
goes to show how stupid they were.

But the idiot knew about the killing & yet is stupid enough to say "We never thought
that those killings would start afterwards". Well, it's very clear that this idiot
had no brain what so ever at the time.

I could understand how people could be brainwashed & be stupid, but not learning
their lessons after over 15 years of nightmare & not admitting their mistakes &
not trying to undo what they did. This idiot is still carrying on, trying to speak
on behalf of millions, trying to justify his actions/inactions.
>--

It took a year for the communists & the Islamics to move away from one another.
But the Tudeh, the communist party, had infiltrated every branch of the new government.
Then even went to the Friday prayers in the mosques. They showed themselves as people
of God. The communist party in those early days put itself entirely at the service
of Khomeini. They said, according to Ali, that they didn't want executive power;
they were content to be counselors.

--<
I think when you deal with Miran, you learn not to get shocked at anything anymore,
because 'anything goes' in the Goh & dead culture of Miran.

Bolsheviks & KK Lenin & Stalin were responsible for killing & torture of millions
of their own people & destruction of their own country. But the stupid & Goh leaders
of Tudeh party didn't know?! Many of them even were on the payroll of USSR & were
simply their 'agents'.

It goes to show how stupid Miranian youth were to be brainwashed by communism. And
what should the old regime have done, let these idiots do anything they wanted
& destroy the country & sell it out to soviets?! Even USA didn't give much freedom
to their communists.

They'd have treated Miranian cattle no better, & will see this soon.
>--

After 6 months of the revolution Ali was insecure & bitter. Life wasn't easy. It
was impossible to work. The new officials were hostile; they looked upon Ali as
part of the old regime. Some people in Ali's company started to agitate against him.
Two or three of them would come to Ali's office to 'question' him. He had to buy
them off. And at the end of the first year he was kidnapped.

--<
Damesh garm, bikhiyaal & bikhiyaar.

Wow, it took the idiot 6 months to realize what goh-khori he'd done?

As for being mistreated, serves him right. If you eat shit, you have to accept its
bad smell/taste as well.

This makes it even worst. He became bitter, but doesn't seem to show much bitterness
now. Perhaps he doesn't want to look too stupid.

The book even says that there were 4 million people in Tehran & any of them could
come with a gun to demand money from him. Even local officials took his land from him.

This is clearly showing that Miranian cattle must be ruled by a powerful government,
which could force them to 'behave' in a civil manner, or else they'll take over &
then 'anything goes': loot, killing, bullying, war-lords, rape, etc etc. It would
take at least 200 years of proper education to remove this 'feature' of Miranian culture.

Not to mention millions who would sell their country to just anybody for $100, who'd
be happy to do anything in return. So almost any foreign power could buy a rent-a-crowd
in Miran to engineer any event they like, including 'electing/moving' anybody in or
out of government.

I bet he became bitter, not because so many were killed & tortured (or else he'd
felt bad in the first month), but he 'lost' money (US$ going from 7 toman to 1000)
& land & had to buy off local bullies & couldn't do good business.

Yet, he doesn't say enough bad things about the KIR regime & only looks for excuses
to justify his stupidity & 'responsibility' for the nightmare.

But we'll soon see how he even brags about having had a good time, which shows how
little he even 'cares' for the damn country & its people. So all his desire for the
'holy heavenly revolution' was to serve his EGO & his own interests, not to create
a better society .

Next, he talks about the local official who took his land in Kerman. The guy was 34,
short, fat, part of the Mujahidn group & 100% against capitalists. Ali claims that
he must've been beaten by Savak, as if this could justify 'their' goh-khori, & full
of resentment. The guy caused Ali a lot 'damage'.

But a few years later, the guy goes to Ali's office. He was poor & was kicked out
of office & had been in prison (read tortured)! He went to ask for a job. He kissed
Ali & asked for pardon. He was 45 then.

Ali told him:
every kid had toys, but there is one toy that is the special toy. I too have toys.
I've been used to living well, to enjoy myself, & every night, all through my life,
I've had lavish food. I'm still doing that. And that is my favorite toy. If because
of what you've done I didn't have my lavish living for one night, I'd never forgive
you. I'd never pardon you. But what you did was like a little fly walking on my skin.
It couldn't hurt me.

Need I any more? Isn't it obvious that this idiot had no interest in a better & just
society. He only wanted to serve his EGO & private interests & lavish-life. Notice
how he brags & is revengeful!

He didn't give him a job, because "people of this kind can never be straightened.
If they had the chance again, they'd hurt me again. So they should be kept away".

It's interesting that my own Islamic upbringing taught me that one should 'forgive'
(dar afv lezzatist keh dar enteqaam nist); but this idiot's fathers were mullahs, &
yet he seeks revenge. Even the KK Khomeini, the holy Miranian Imam was full of hate
& revenge.

So there seems to be at least 2 versions of Shiit Islam in Miran, one practiced by the
KK mullahs & many of their uneducated cattle supporters; the other practiced by those
who are more honest & compassionate. But in my opinion, this second version is a totally
different 'religion'. It is a combination of many 'good' & 'humane' values, coming
from old/other religions & poetry, etc ..., which is not practiced by the mullahs
at all. Also, its Farsi-speaking followers don't use the word 'allah' & use the words
like khodaa & parvardegaar for 'God'.

I just can't see the logic that some idiot bullies wanted to destroy the country
& turn it communist (or KIR) & kill millions; as it's been proved; but the old regime
is 'bad' because it used Savak to stop it.

All 'holy' revolutions have ended up having secret police to kill & torture & force
people into submissions, always have & always will.

Hell, even Arafat was corrupt & cruel to his own people & abused 'power'.
Power has always corrupted humans & turned them into monsters & always will.

But all the supporter of goh-khori of 78, still use 'Savak' to justify their
goh-khori. Not everyone who works for CIA, torture people. I've known a few men
who worked for Savak & were decent family men & couldn't hurt anybody. I bet CIA
had even played a major role in setting up Savak, but not even this makes it evil.
The problem in Miran was & is the culture & will continue to be so, unless the mass
cattle are properly educated. But this hasn't been desirable for the Masters so far.
In fact, the old regime in Miran did try to educate people, but the cattle interpreted
it as 'weakness' & tried to dominate & take over.

This idiot's father prospered in the old regime enough to send his tuleh-sag to US for
8 years, he himself even became rich in the old regime, yet he helped & 'paid' to
remove the old regime & destroy the country & lives of millions of people, without
even showing much regret now.

And now, back to the exciting saga of the mullah-zaadeh Ali.

One year into KIR, Ali is pushed from every side, by KIR, by communists within
the government, & by simple agitators. He was kidnapped 3 or 4 more times.

There was now a constant harassment from the Rev Guards. Even if you were cleanly
dressed, they didn't like it & would attack you.
>--

p183----

"The reins of government went altogether out of the hands of government, out of
control. It was anarchy & terror. The reason was Khomeini himself. About 3 months
after the revolution I was taken by my ayatollah friend to meet Mr Khomeini. ...
the room was full of mullahs, 200 of them. And they all wanted money to take to
their students & religious organisations in their own towns. Khomeini said he
didn't have the money to give to all of them. Then he said, "go to your own towns.
Find the first man who is rich or the first man who has a factory or a huge farm.
And force him to pay you."

this language from the head of the government shocked Ali. And this was when he
realised that Khomeini was leading his people to chaos.

The lawyer said, "so he made disorder in the country & let them loot. He did what
they wanted."

--<
Wow!
Not only he didn't know what a KK Khomeini was, he still had ayatollah friends.
Not only all the killings so far hadn't made him regret his actions, his 'friend'
had taken him to KKK to introduce him as a developer who could help with the housing
problems. Meaning, Ali wanted to do 'business' with the KIR regime & make money, so
he had no regrets at all. He was only interested in money now. So what, that the
holy-revolution had destroyed the country, there was still money to be made to
have lavish-living.

A true Miranians, who was produced by inbreeding of generations of Mullahs! Not
even 8 years of 'education' in USA could change him.

I wonder if these guys trying to put the blame now on Khomeini, to remove all
responsibility from themselves. If so, it doesn't work. They should've known better.
How a mullah-zaadeh not know what animals mullah are? Surely they should've seen the
truth after the first month. It's as if they have no conscious what so ever. First
they blame Shah, then take part in the destruction of their own country, then go
around finding others to blame; as if still trying to justify their own goh-khori.

Nobody says: "goh khordim", things were much better in the old regime & we should've
helped to 'improve' it & work within it to improve the culture.

Just look at what the idiot says now:
>--

p184---

"when he said 'follow the law', it wasn't the law of the country. It was his law,
the law in his own mind. ... he wanted complete chaos. That day in his house I
realised that this man is not a man of government. He was a revolutionary. He
couldn't control himself. Until the very last day he was making disorder."

--<
There is something really wrong with his brain, after all he is a mullah's son.

"He was a revolutionary. He couldn't control himself." ?!
What the hell does this mean? First he says 'revolution' is good & holy, then he
calls this KK a 'revolutionary'?! Then he says "he couldn't help himself" as if
trying to defend a child: "oh, he is too young, he can't help himself, he saw
the cake & took it, he doesn't know any better ..."

Most rational people would not say such things about a goh & KK monster who sold
out his country & 'religion', who was responsible for millions being killed &
tortured, or die from heart-ache & depression & drugs & hanging & prostitutions,
etc etc. A KK who promised 'freedom', but afterwards said "freedom would lead to
prostitution", a monster who had hundreds burnt is a locked-up cinema so that he
could blame the old regime for it; I could go on & on.

Yet this selfish idiot now says "he couldn't help himself"?
There is no limit to Miranian stupidity, no limit at all.
>--

I wondered whether this disorder, this constant 'revolution' (a word with
misleading associations), wasn't an aspect of Shia protest. But when I made
my point neither Ali nor the lawyer took it up. They were disillusioned men;
they spoke out of a great torment; but they were so deep in Shiism; it was so
much part of their emotional life; that they couldn't take this step back, as
it were, & consider it from the outside.

--<
They are so deep in shiiiiiiiiiit that they can't see.

Some people say that Shiit has been underdog for centuries, claiming that the
ruler was evil & that Shiit should rule in the name of Allah, to bring heaven
on earth & run a heavenly government. Now that they've proven they've brought
hell on earth, they have to find a scape goat to be 'evil', because they can't be.
So they pick on US or Israel to be evil.

If you think about it, Shiit doesn't make sense at all, never did & never will.
How could God decide Mohammed to be the last prophet, yet choose Ali to be 'holy'
& 'Godly', while Mohammed was alive; & not ever tell this to Mohammed or mention
this in Koran?! How could God not mention that Ali's 12 sons will have Godly
powers & not tell Mohammed & not mention it in Koran?! How come Ali's first son,
sold off his claim to 'kingdom' to the 'enemy', but his second son didn't & was
killed in a very stupid way? Why didn't God warn him that he was walking to his
death? Did God wanted him to be murdered? Why let his entire family & innocent
kids be butchered? So that the filthy mullahs become rich out of it, doing ro'zeh
khuni? But his killers were true Muslims, didn't they know Islam meant peace, or
did they think it meant piss? But why stop after 12, what's so special about 12?
So that KK mullahs could claim to be Allah's representative & milk & bleed the
cattle? I could go on & on.

This is like some Christians regrading Peter as 'holy' & 'Godly' after Christ,
regard his sons as 'holy' for 12 generations, & create a separate religion of Shiit
Christianity! Many Christians have regarded Peter as a saint, but nobody has been
stupid enough to say Peter was holier than Christ. Stupidity seems to be the hall
mark of Shiit Muslims .

When you have no logic or basis for your claim, & want to take over the power,
you have no choice but to create chaos. And, you need to brainwash people to be
so stupid, not to ever question you or your lack of logic. You want to really
mess them up emotionally & physically to remove any sense & logic from them, like
make them cry all the times & make them get angry & beat themselves senseless.
And if anybody dares to questions you, like Kasravi, you have them murdered.

You also, want to cause so much suffering & pain to people, that they never
have time or energy for rational thinking/actions, let alone the desire or the
fire to rise up against you.

Speaking of 'protest', it's interesting that Islam has never had a proper
'protestant' movement, which in most Christian countries, resulted in local
languages being used for prayer & reading of the Bible. It was also started to
stop the corruption & filth of the clergies in Christianity.

This is why most Iranians do their prayers in a language they don't understand,
so it is just mambo-jumbo for them. And, mullahs still continue to be filthy & corrupt.

Shiit Islam was an Arabic idea & was originated by Arabs, very early on It was
imported to Miran a few centuries later. Arab tribal loyalties & conflicts must've
been a major factor in its creation. The civil war that started between Ali &
Aaysheh, the child bride of the prophet, was not about 'theology', it was a fight
for power. If God had chosen Ali to rule in His name as His holy Imam, nobody
could've beaten him or murdered him, nobody.

Because it is based on lies & Bullshit, Shiit can never work, so the mullahs have
to forever find excuses for why it doesn't work. In old days, it was easy, they
could just say "we'll turn Iran into heaven after we take over". But, they did
take over in Miran & not only destroyed the country, they even F* their own
religion in the process. This is why the KK khr says that the Goh-khori was only
a 'beginning', only 30% has been done! As if he's talking about % of people he
should've killed. Today, not only the mullahs have nothing to show but the pain
& suffering & killings & waste they have caused, they are even seriously hated
by the majority of educated Miranians.

This is why some KIR supporters, who have been living outside Miran for over 20 years
as US/EU citizens, have the nerve to say "nemizaarand", meaning the 'West' doesn't
let the KK mullahs create heaven in Miran. What kind of people would support the
KIR, but never go to live under it?! These people not only are so stupid to follow
the Shiit religion, & are so blind not to see the pain & killing & destruction done
to 'their country', & are not man enough to admit their mistakes; but they have no
conscience or vozhdaan. In short, they are fanatic Shiit Muslims.

People should learn to 'think' & act rationally, even when they follow a religion.
This means the religion should make some 'sense', & it should 'deliver', meaning,
it should at least result in a 'good' & functioning society, &/or cause some
'positive' results in people's lives. Shiit Islam is based on lies & rubbish, has
created cruel & filthy corrupt clergies, prevents people from using any form of
logic in their lives, turns people into dumb cattle, & really harms the society.
Miran is a classic proof.
>--

Ali said. "Khomeini has set a bad example. Every ayatollah now can claim necessity,
as Khomeini often did, & break the law. .... He had an instinctive brain. He was
instinctively intelligent. An instinctive, animal intelligence. Because of this
he could command the people. He didn't have an educated intelligence. He didn't
become emotional. He was very cool".

--<
Khaak bar sareh gohet!
If a 60 yo, US educated, rich Miranian can be so stupid, what hope is there for
the damn country?!
Khomeini was a instinctive M*-Jendeh. He wasn't 'cool', he was a binaamus, bivozhdaan,
khunkhaar Monster.
>--

Ali could identify the Mujahidin & the Muslims, because he, too, was pretending:
he was pretending to be a Muslim revolutionary. 'My life was in danger, & I had to
make friendship with them regardless.' very soon Ali discovered a third group who
had infiltrated both the Mujahidin & the Muslims. 'They were people who simply
wanted to grab some money for themselves. But they acted Islamic.'

--<
yes indeed, khar hamun khar bud, only paalunesh avaz shod, & vahshi tar shod.

People who learn to lie & cheat & do khaayeh-maali & patri-baazi, the day they
are born, will not easily change.

Their religion & lives have been a lie for centuries. They may bullshit about a
lot of things (eg: ensaaniyat, mohabbat, etc), but in reality, they are all lies,
EGO, urge to dominate others, urge to eat like khar, & urge to F* like khar. Mullahs
are very good examples of true Miranians today & have been the 'elite' of the culture
for centuries. You name it & they've done it, just to increase their own power &
wealth & sex-life.

Anyway, this hazrateh Ali was arrested many times & once was even held for 6 months.
He once read on the wall of his cell "the prisoner will eventually be released, but
thew prison-keeper will be forever in the prison", which he found 'encouraging. And
now he starts to 'brag' again: "even now, after 15 years, though I've been released
for so many years, & have been so free to go on so many journeys anywhere in the
world, & I've gone & enjoyed myself, even now, when I have certain things to do, &
I go to the prison area, although the place has changed, ..., I still see some of
the prison-keepers there. So they are the prisoners. Not us. They were the prisoners."

very interesting. Notice he is always ready to 'brag' about lavish-life & 'enjoying',
yet he was 'religious' & built a mosque & paid for the goh-khori so he could have
heavenly-freedom & heavenly-revolution.
Notice how full of 'compassion' he is for his own fellow revolutionaries. But now he
uses "us" to refer to himself, as in 'us' the pee-pole & 'them' the government
police/jailers. He always tries to take the upper hand & 'win' the game by any means
possible, he's not choosy who he makes 'friends' with neither, as long as he can
make money to 'enjoy' himself & have a 'lavish-life' to brag about.

Some of the Rev-guards in the prison were the sons of laborers who had worked for
him in the building project. They told him "in the past you wouldn't look at us.
You were so proud. Now you are behind bars here & we have to feed you. Allah ho
akbar! God is so great!"

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

This stuff is simply 'classic'. What a great book!

The boys go & tell their Dad about him & to their surprise, the fathers told them
to do everything in their power to help Ali, because in the past Ali had helped
them by giving them jobs. Does this mean that the older generation Miranians were
more 'loyal'? But even the KK Khomeini used to support 'monarchy', before his EGO
took over, which must've been caused by him seeing Shah as 'weak'.

But the boys, now the 'friends', helped him a lot & removed him from solitary cell
& put him with others in the political section & gave him so much fruit & candy
that he used to share it with others in the cell. Ali's privileges made some of
the prisoners jealous.

Some of the prisoners were Tudeh (although Tudeh leaders were cooperating with KIR),
some were Mujahid (although they were still friends with KIR), some were extreme
Maoist (I wonder if China paid them, like USSR did the Tudeh), some were
generals/colonels from the old Army, some were big landowners who links with
the old regime.

But strangely, there were 2 sexually corrupt mullahs who had flourished in the
old regime. One was a fortune teller, the other had a talisman for women who
couldn't bear children, so he used to take them home & have sex with them.

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

This is fascinating to me, because he seems to emphasize that the mullahs had
flourished in the 'old regime'. I bet this was the real reason for their being
in prison. Because, surely, more than 60% of the mullahs in Miran were & are
'sexually' corrupt. So they were not there for that reason.

One day some of the communist boys couldn't stand it & told Ali: "this is wedding
party for you. But wait. Wait until we take power. We don't bring your kind of
people to the court & to prison. We'll take the court & the executioner to your
street & to your house, & we'll try you in front of your house & execute you right
there." Ali told them "thanks be to Allah that you are in prison, & you will stay
in prison & cannot do anything to me."

I really think they would've done it too.
But in spite of their big-mouth & EGO & cruelty, the LEFT oppositions were too
stupid to know:

-Communists had destroyed every country they took over,

-Masters would never have allowed communists to take over in any country in
Middle-East or Asia. Their leaders must've known that Masters had given the
green-light to remove Shah. They should've known that Masters must've already
decided who they wanted to replace Shah, & it couldn't have been the leftists.
It couldn't have been any form of freedom-loving democracy, because the mullahs
& the leftists would've torn them to pieces. It must've been the killer mullahs.
It had to be somebody who was cruel enough to force Miranians into total
submission & corrupt enough for the Masters to have their wishes.

Ali was then released after his trial & things became quieter for him. There
were still many problems & life was never easy, but the kind of revolutionary
who had prejudged him as rich man & tormented him during the first 3 years was
not so dominant now in the court & government, because government had got rid
of many of the wilder people, & those remaining had become less hard with the
years. Power had corrupted many of them. Some of them had made a lot of money &
gone into business for themselves. And most importantly, Ali had learned how to
deal with those in power. Same-as-it-ever-was!
>--

And after all of this there was melancholy in Ali's house. It showed in his
wife's face, which spoke of an unassuageable grief for what had really been
a lost life.

--<
Amen! Well said!
In spite of all his bragging & lack-of conscience/vozhdaan, he & his family
would've been far better off under the old regime.

I think we should take into account that he's talking to an English-speaking writer
who's going to write a book, so his EGO must be doing some of the talking, trying
to raise his profile & make him look 'good'. But, he is 60 & should know better by now.

I don't mind somebody saying "goh-khordim, I/we didn't know any better, it was a
big mistake & we paid for it too. But we did try to undo our mistake by ...".

But, this 60 yo idiot, 8 years US-educated, not only doesn't show any regret or
remorse, he even brags about the holy-heavenly-revolution, saying "WE wanted
this/that", & tries to either blame Shah/Savak or even Khomeini, as if he had
no responsibility in the nightmare. Hell, he even paid money for the goh-khori
to happen, so how can he not be responsible?

He is nothing but a disgusting sleazy aab-zireh-kaah nun-beh-nerkheh-ruz-khor
selfish greedy son of a mullah.

Perhaps, his use of the word 'Allah' is a clue. Many good Miranians may say
allah-ho-akbar during their namaaz, but during normal conversation, they use
'khodaa' to refer to God. He doesn't strike me as a honest compassionate man at all.

But ultimately, even though I find such people 'responsible', but the real blame
goes to all the KK & MJ opposition leaders of 78 & the goh Mosaddeq. If there is
a God, they will all rot in hell.

It's interesting that Japanese worshiped their emperor like a God, because they
thought he had descended from Gods. Yet, 3 days after the first atomic bomb, the
emperor had not met with his council to decide what should be done. He also
actively encouraged his people to fight & commit suicide if captured, because
he wanted to 'bleed' the Americans to make a better deal with them, even though
he knew he'd lost the war. He cared more about some objects in his castle, that
were supposed to be 'holy', than his people. Yet, even though some Japanese became
communists, the majority backed their government & worked together to rebuild their
destroyed country, so now they have a reasonable country & government.

Miranian would've been far better off to work with the old regime trying to improve
things for themselves & their country.

p190---
Last edited by Admzad on Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Admzad » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:10 pm

p190---

Now, the story of Paydar, who grew up in poverty in north-west & was possessed
by the idea of revolution from an early age. He was tormented by his daily suffering
of his mother, who stitched clothes till late at night to support them. Father had
died when he was 12.

This "idea of revolution" is interesting to me. Miranian cattle were extremely poor
for centuries, no education, no health service, no dignity, no nothing. They were
mainly servants & nokar & amaleh & hammaal. You can see this very clearly in the
old pictures of common people on the streets. Yet, how come none of the gaav/olaaq
had any such ideas? I tell you why, because this is what happens when you educate
the cattle, they start demanding more, & before you know it, they want to take over
the power, but they always end up being more cruel & corrupt then those before them.
This is specially so, if they think the ruler is 'weak'. The KK mullahs would've
never dared to rise up against Reza Shah.

Another major factor in Miran was the fact that many top leaders of Tudeh party were
in the payroll of the Soviets.

Sure enough, Paydar joined the Tudeh party. "Tudeh hoped to ride to power on the back
of the religious movement, & in the early days of the revolution it was the policy
of the party to adopt an Islamic camouflage."

Well, why not, every man & his dog was happy to do anything for power; hell, even
the British have used the Mullahs to control Miran for over 100 years.

Tudeh was outlawed in 83, & 2 years later, Paydar, who was in hiding, was arrested
& put in prison & was badly treated by his holy Muslim 'brothers'. Allah-ho-Ahmaq.

But he started to 'think' in jail:
>--

... he began to think dispassionately about the idea of revolution that had driven
him for so much of his adult life. And he arrived at an understanding - especially
painful in the circumstances - of why he had been wrong, and 'why revolutions are
doomed to fail'.

'I thought that people are much too complicated in their nature to be led in a
simple fashion, with a few slogans. Inside ourselves we are full of greed, love,
fear, hatred. We all carry our own history & past. So when we come to make a
revolution we bring with ourselves all these factors in different proportions.
Revolutions have always disregarded all these individual differences.'

So, in the jail, he had rejected the idea of revolution. It had been his great
support, the equivalent of religion... He was like a man in whom something had
been extinguished. He was a big man from the north-west. It was possible to
imagine him full of fire.

--<
full of hormone & anger & resentment & blaming-the-ruler.
This is the case no matter who is the ruler!
It's the culture, including the Shiit Islam, that has not 'delivered' & causes
irritation & anger in people.
>--

Now he was strangely pacific; his suffering, old & new, was always there to make
him watch his moods, consider his words, & make him take the edge off passion or
complaint. He was trying now - exposed as he was, & liable to be picked up again
at any time - to make a cause out of his privacy, his family life; though
day-to-day life was hard, & in the economic mess of revolutionary Iran, & with
the decline of the currency, the value of his earnings as a teacher went down & down.

--<
Interesting.

Could it be a Powerful-cruel-Ruler was a major factor in his backing-out? If the
communists could've taken the power, they would've & had been even more cruel to
the cattle.

He had become ane-qollaabi around 1970. There was a man in his town, who'd come
out of prison, & he used to go & talk to him. He was 38 & a close friend of a
famous writer who was drowned in the river. He told him many things about injustice
& how he'd eliminate it. He gave Paydar books by Russian writers. Paydar was very
moved by Gorky's book called the mother. Hell, even I was stupid enough to have
been moved by it, many young people used to talk about it, without knowing Gorky
had sided with KK Lenin & what monsters Bolsheviks were.

Paydar had finished school, worked in bazaar, & wrote short stories about poverty
& people suffering.

His father & mother hadn't been religious. His mother believed in God, but she
believed more in humans. His mother told him "if you ask a little child not to do
a bad thing, & reward him if he doesn't do that, it is OK, because he's a child.
But if he grows up & understands himself, & you still reward him for the good things
he has done, you are insulting him."

Very interesting mother.

In the late 70s, Paydar goes to UK to do a higher degree, with his wife & 2 kids.

Father died when he was 12, mother had to work stitching clothes to support her
kids, yet he was able to go to UK to study & take his wife & kids with him?! Not
only such things could happen in the old regime to a 'revolutionary communist'
who was against the regime, US$ was 7 tomans & economy was booming. Yet the idiots
went on strikes to bring the regime down in the biggest goh-khori of their lives.
But the idiot doesn't admit that he owes so much to the old regime; in fact, if it
wasn't for the old regime, he could've been a stupid mullah or amaleh. Hell, even
I owe the old regime for not being a mullah.

Allah-ho-ahmaq!
>--

And - though he didn't see it then, & didn't say it now - this course of study
in England was a tribute to the Shah's Iran. It spoke of the mobility that had
come to people like Paydar, born in poor & backward areas; it spoke of the economy
that had kept him in work, & given him savings; & it spoke of the strength &
purchasing power of the currency.

--<
It's interesting that even an outsider, like the author, sees very clearly how
much the old regime did for Miran, but the stampeding cattle have never tried
to admit it. Even though it's been proven that the old regime was not 'cruel',
compared to all its opposition groups, & it did so much for the damn country,
the cattle still hide behind their EGO, telling lies to justify their actions
& stupidity & Goh-khori.

Hell, the mullahs killed any communists (or anybody else who was against them)
they could find, yet the old regime not only educated the idiots, but they even
could go to US/UK to study. Yet, the Goh bully traitors even protested against
the regime in US/UK.

Yet, to this day, they still go on talking about how Savak had put 100 of them
in jail; but never mention how the mullahs tortured & raped & killed more than
100,000 of them, or alllllll of them if they could.

Even worst still, every Goh opposition group of 78, would've been far worst in
their killing & torture to force the cattle into total submission, yet, they still
talk about Savak.
>--

"In England I looked at things with a sort of prejudgment. I thought they were
capitalists. I was very cynical. I thought they were responsible for our miseries
in history. Which of course to some extent they were. ... I closed my eyes to
lots of things. Those revolutionaries who thought like me did the same thing."

--<
So he is basically saying:
he was too stupid, too young, too cocky, too bully, too domineering, too immature,
too naive, yet he wanted the old regime to hand over the power to him & let this
savage idiot to rule, because he had read Gorky's mother & was 'upset' that he
saw his mother 'suffer'?!!!

All this when the old regime had top educated people like aamuzgaar & hoveydaa
in them & had done a good job with education & economy in a country full of savage
cattle.

To top things off, not only the savage cattle even claim to have 'voted' for the
mullahs to take over the power to destroy their education & treat them far worst
than the old regime ever did. But, the same very cattle who claim to have been
ane-qollaabi, put up with the filthy corrupt mullahs for over 25 years, while
constantly crying & mourning for their destroyed lives & hopes, tortured-killed
children, & damn country.

But they still talk about 'Savak'. Obviously there is something terribly wrong
with their 'brain'. Perhaps they are suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress
Disorder).

Now, back to the saga.

He claims that in 78, people were on the streets & he 'had to take sides', so he
chose 'to be with people in the streets for freedom & equality'!

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

And where the F* is that 'freedom & equality' now?
Even the KK Imam said "freedom will lead to prostitution"!

So he took part in demonstration in UK & handed out leaflets to people.
At the time Khomeini was getting popular with the revolution. "We heard about him
quite late in England. I felt the religious people were keeping him secret. He
wasn't there at first, in the revolution. It was on 78 that people started to hear
about him. .. I had to make a difficult decision. I was not a religious person. I
was a Marxist. But Khomeini was a religious man who was heading the revolution. The
only party which side with Khomeini at that time was the Tudeh party. And
automatically I was attracted to that party."

I thought Jendeyeh-melli also sided with that KK.

"I had a lot of misgivings. I'd tell friends, 'we may win the revolution, but
culturally we will go back a 1000 years."

I think this is pure bullshit. This must be his EGO talking, trying to look good
in front of the foreign writer. All the KK vultures were so excited about taking
over the power, that their first goal was to remove the old regime, then they'd
take care of the 'stupid mullahs', because nobody had much respect for the mullahs,
not even Khari-at-i himself or his stupid supporters.

It seems to me he's talking as if he was in charge, which shows the arrogance & the
urge-to-dominate in such people.

But his uneducated & 'suffering' mother had more sense then this UK educated idiot
ever did! She said. "you will never gain anything following these religious people.
We have known them. We've seen them. These are the people who didn't let me learn
reading & writing. A clergyman went to my father's house & said 'you should never
send your daughter to one of these schools. These schools are satanic centers for
women'." This had been in 1925, when she was 7. She never forgave them because she
loved knowledge & books.

I rest my case. Not all Miranian were stupid enough not to have known the real
nature of the KK mullahs. Even some of the uneducated ones knew how filthy the
mullahs were.

It's interesting that he claims to have become ane-qollaabi because he saw his mother
suffer, but his mother who actually did the suffering, didn't seem to carry resentment
or anger. In fact he says "she was the symbol of the real human being. She was loved
by everyone. When she died in the hospital all the nurses & the doctor himself cried.
The reason was, she cared about everyone there." Yes indeed, she didn't let her EGO
run her life, she was not a domineering power-hungry ane-qollaabi, because she cared
about others.

Anyway, he goes back to Miran when Khomeini was in power & found a job as a teacher.
Things started to go bad. He even came into conflict with the Tudeh party!

The friend who gave him the Gorky's book was not 'active' any more. He had taken a
teaching job & still was a teacher. Now Paydar knew that "he was very wise."

Gush, it seems that they were 'active' only when their hormones were high & sobered
up after they became mature & started using their 'brain' for a change.

He wasn't "wise" at all. If he were smart, he'd worked with the old regime to clean
the 'culture' & educate the mass cattle.

Author asked "he didn't advise you?"

"He didn't do that. Maybe he thought I was too young. Maybe he had his own doubts.
Maybe he was ashamed he himself wasn't taking part."

Paydar went to see the friend & said "you were very wise. Why didn't you advise
me?" he said "I myself was not so sure about what I was doing. After the Shah's
regime this was a new regime, & I had no ideas about it, no certainty about it.
I was just living through it."

Didn't these highly educated people know that Khomeini had Kasravi murdered? How
could they agree to a regime change without ensuring it was going to be for the
better? Not to mention this was not just a regime-change, it was a bloody take
over & a civil war & an absolute disaster. These people were not "wise" at all,
& paid a heavy price for their stupidity!

His conflict with Tudeh was over their support for Khomeini. When he objected,
they said that Khomeini was heading a popular movement; since the party believed
in the people, they couldn't be far from the people.

This is very interesting, because the majority of Miranians were nothing but
savage cattle, so these guys are saying it's right for the cattle to stampede
over a working government. In a culture, where even the highly educated people
eventually sober up & grow-up & reject any revolutionary ideas they had.

Masters must just love Miranian culture! They can easily buy a rent-a-crowd cattle
& get them do anything they want, & others will support the rent-a-crowd, even
the educated Miranians, because they are on the side of the pee-pole!

So the KIR goes after him & he goes into hiding. One night he gets a phone call
from the Rev-guards, asking him to go to their headquarters for a few minutes to
answer a few questions. He asked if it was really take a few minutes & was told
'oh, yes, surely not more than an hour'.

This was in 1985, after so many years of killings & torture, which goes to show
how stupid he was! Perhaps he was tired of 'running', but he had a family to support.

Now he starts to think in prison & eventually rejects the idea of revolution.
His mother had died 2 years earlier.

Paydar said, "I devote myself to my teaching work & am more useful to my people
in this way, just trying to educate them. I wish I had thought that right at the
beginning."

So it looks like he's finally sobered up, but wait, he now starts to piss on
himself & his logic.

"But we were in the middle of things, with the dust above us. And the earlier
regime is responsible for what has happened now. They deprived us of freedom &
good education, & enabled these others to come up."

Always ready to blame 'others', it was Shah, then Khomeini, then 'others', then
back to the 'old regime'. It's never 'me'/'we' who had it so good, but was too
stupid & F*ed-up to think/act rationally.

They go out of their ways to use "we" when they want to brag: "we wanted this/that",
"we wanted a revolution". But when they F*-up, they never use "we" to admit, they
will find somebody else to blame.

Gush, for Miran's sake, I really hope that the author is making these things up.
Because if this is what an UK-educated Miranian teacher could say, after such
nightmares & destruction, then Miran is totally F*ed.

But it must be true, because this was in 1995, & 10 years later, Miran is still
totally F*ed.

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

What a shame, all this pain & suffering & destruction; but what does Miran have
now? More corruption, more pain, more killing, more torture, more K*-keshy, more
poverty, more anger, more hate, more despair, more stupidity, more Goh!

p199----

Next, Author meets Abbas, a 27 war veteran. He had volunteered at 14 to go to war.
He used to go to a 'good' school in Tehran. Mullahs went to his school to brainwash
the kids & he fell for it & ended up in front. He used to 'collect' equipment from
the dead soldiers, which was a 'spiritual' exercise for him.

Before the attack there was a 'goodbye ceremony'. Generally there was a lot of
weeping & wailing. "aay geryeh konid mosalmunaa ... !"

He gets hurt very bad & the doctors give up on him & thought he'd lose his sight.
One day, the authorities wanted to take some of the patients to Shah-Cheraq shrine.
Abbas wanted to go in his wheelchair, but doctor said he wasn't well enough to go.
Abbas shouted & began to quarrel with the doctor, so he went for his 'shafaa'.
Notice how 'anger' & 'shouting' seems to be a feature of the culture. Even patients
would quarrel with their doctor!

Any way, he made a wow: "Allah, I accept whatever you wish, & I like whatever you
like. But I can't tell a lie to you. I need my eyes. If you give me back my eyes,
I will use them to go back to the front."

..... so that I can kill more of my holy Shiit brothers, who are supposed to be your
only real-follower, because Sunni Muslims are not real Muslims .... (these are my
words, he couldn't see the big picture then, that he was killing his holy brothers.)

A few hours a miracle happened & he could 'see'. Allah-ho-Amaq! Luckily not many
people found it, or else, they'd have torn bits of his cloths for keepsakes & magic.
>--

I had heard something like that in 1979 about people who had been shot by the
Shah's police during the demonstrations before the revolution. Even a slight wound
could be fatal, because when a man fell his fellow demonstrators ran to him to
force their hands in the wound in order to stain them with the warm blood of a martyr.

--<
I think this was for a different reason.

So some people were 'killed' by their own holy brothers, not by the gun shot wound.
Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

Well, if mullahs could burn 400 people in a cimena, they wouldn't have a problem to
kill a few more for a 'good cause', to 'save pISs-LAM'. Also, it wasn't "Shah's police",
they were Iranians soldiers/police returning fire from the men, dressed as women, in
the back of the crowd.

This X-pee-ri-ens caused him to 'go deep into himself'. Them he goes to Qom & enrolls
for a 5 year course, which he completes in 3 years. But he found this wasn't what he
was looking for. Not everyone can be a mullahs, least of all, those who seek
'spirituality'!

Then he fell in love with a girl, but her family told him to finish Uni first,
because their daughter was a Uni student. So he studied hard & got his high school
diploma & a place in the Uni.

His father had a been a mechanic, working for a very poor bus company, on low pay.
>--

But the mechanic had educated all his children. One now ran a factory; another was
a professor at the Uni; the youngest was an engineer. So Abbas's family was one of
the success stories of the revolution.

--<
Success, my ass!
Nothing suck-seeds like a parrot without a beak!
If it hadn't been for the old regime, I wouldn't be writing this today,
none of his kids would've had any education. Not even you, yes you the reader,
would be reading this, if you are 'Iranian'. If Mullahs had taken over from the
Qajars, Miran would have been nothing but a public toilet today. No books, no
writers, no Neema, no Furuq, no Shaamlu, no hedaayat, no Kasravi, no film industry,
no Beyzaa'i, no universities, no high schools; only Islamic madrasahs. This is
assuming that the Soviets wouldn't have taken over the damn country.

He claims that his spirituality started with his name, Abbas, which was the name
of the Hussain's cousin. The same Hussain who got himself & 72 of his family &
allies killed in a very stupid way, having been stupidly betrayed by his own
followers who lived in Iraq. Mind all the killings were done by holy Muslims.
Now, how a all-knowing, all-holy, all-Godly 'Imam' could be killed by followers
of his own God, is beyond me! Who says Islam means 'peace'?!

Even as a 6 why o boy, he wanted to carry the flag during Shiit mourning month.

Abbas: anam baraat morabbaas!

I haven't invented this, it is from the 'deep' & 's-pee-ri-chew-all' culture of Miran!

His family had been religious only in an 'ordinary way'. Without the war, he had
finished his studies, he love pure physics.
>--

p208---

And this was interesting to me because it showed how, even within the rigidities
of a revealed faith, a feeling for the spiritual might prompt wonder; & science
& the search fro knowledge would have begun.

--<
Yes indeed!
Some would've then started to see the filth in Qom & Shiit Islam.
A US educated young man went to Qom, but he didn't last there long.

Now, Abbas made short films that had a 'message'.

In the taxi, the author's interpreter said, "you noticed? He didn't mention Khomeini once."

Author had wanted to ask Abbas about some examples of how religious learning didn't
go with spirituality, but his interpreter thought it wasn't a good idea & was dangerous.

Mehrdad, the interpreter, said later that Abbas to him was 'a real hero'.
I completely disagree with this, he was & is a 'victim', not a he-row. Granted,
he was smart enough to see the filth in Qom, but he was 'wasted', he could have
been a brilliant physicist! Too many died in the war or in prisons, who could
have been brilliant people.

Author asked Mehrdad, "whether Abbas & his brothers, the mechanic's sons, wouldn't
have moved forward anyway, even if the revolution hadn't come; & whether the
revolution hadn't really been wasteful of talent.

Well, if a poor woman could manage to send his son to school, on her own without
a husband, & the son could go to UK to study; of course a mechanic would've done better.

Mehrdad said, "people are like ships. When the first ship goes in one direction,
the others follow. It's like a firing squad, when they have to shoot a thief ...
the first shot is the important one. The others just follow. They hear the sound
& they pull the trigger. I've seen it many times. ...
And at the university. A professor is teaching badly, is known to be a poor
professor. Nobody does anything. But one day some student gets up & objects to
something, & then there is chaos. Everybody starts objecting to the teacher."

But in Miran, pee-pole are more like sheep, not ships.
As for the bad professor, it is the Palang-syndrome again!
I'd say most students, from 'good' families, would be polite to their teachers;
but those from poor/dehaati families would be more willing to shout & get angry
& show-off, especially if there any girls around.

Merhrdad continues: "That's my feeling about the revolution. My parents attended
4 or 5 demonstrations. But they didn't know why. They didn't know what they were
doing. My father is not brave at all. Now when you ask him he says that he didn't
go to the demonstrations. But I remember it. ... He was innocent - & frightened.
Others had a lot of sin, but he was innocent."

I bet they didn't have a clue & didn't go to the early protests. They waited &
waited, then, once it was proven to them that it was safe to go, they went to
"bebinim cheh khabareh", & so joined the crowd
protesting against the Palang, like Baboons attacking a stuffed Leopard.

He was not innocent at all, he was 'stupid' & paid the price for it.

They had a lot of books in their house, some had pictures, published by the old
regime, about the royal family, it was a prize from school to his sister. Father
tore them up & put them in the rubbish bin, saying "when the revolution comes,
they don't want to see such things in my house."

Classic case of nun-beh-nerkheh-ruz-khori syndrome of Miranians!
The same people who used to have pictures of the old ruler in their houses &
offices, now keep the picture of the new ruler. They used to wear ties, but
replaced them with abaa over night. Their have no principles, but cheating &
lying & deceit. They are not even man enough to admit their mistakes.

Then there is story about 'affections between 2 soldiers', which Miranian found
'moving', because "it is hard to tell a friend about his failing". The story was
about a friend who found a good way of doing it.

Talk about living double-lives, they destroyed their own country, killed &
tortured thousands of their own brothers & countrymen, all because they supposedly
wanted better lives for their own people, because they 'cared'?! They could burn
400 people alive in a cinema, just to blame the other side. Now they go around
blaming each other, talking bullshit about 's-pee-ri-chew-all-ity' & 'friendship'?!

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

And, now,
bacheh haayeh aziz,
khareh hammaali mikard,
mollaaheh raqqaasi mikard!

Allow me to introduce you to the biggest Miranian clown of the century, a mullah
who needs no introduction, the one & only Khareh-Khaali!

Yes, you guessed it, author now goes back to holy Qom to revisit the killer judge,
khalkhali (khr).

Author had gone to Qom in 79 to see khr, when he was a star, a hanging judge. There
was noting secret about the killings, in fact, some KIR official was keeping count.
Eventually, the counting stopped, but the killing didn't. In the early days people
were photographed before they were killed, & the pictures were on sale in the
streets. Not bad, hah?!

It just goes to show the 'compassion' & 'kindness' that exists in the culture of
Miran, specially in the Goh religion of Shiit Islam!

Khr was open to press & used to give many boastful interviews, bragging how he
had killed Hoveyda. To me this is another proof of how savage & Goh the culture
in Miran is, where a Goh uneducated savage clown mullah could kill an educated
man like Hoveyda, who had served the country so well for so many years.

He found Khr's sitting on the floor, surrounded by his guards, some Miranians
admirers, & an African couple. He was bald & very short, a clerical gnome, &
perhaps because of his small size, he liked to clown.
>--

p214---

His jokes were about executions, & then his court threw themselves about with
laughter. He also liked - & this mannerism might have come with his hanging
duties - abruptly to stop clowning & for no reason to frown & grow severe.

He was from Azerbaijan in the north-west. He said he was the son of a farmer
& as a boy he had been a shepherd. So, going by what Ali had said, khr would've
been just the kind of village boy for whom, 50 years or so before, the theological
schools had offered the only way out: a room, food, & a little money. But,
khalkhalli had almost nothing to say about his early life. All he said, with a choking,
wide-throated laugh, was that he knew how to cut off a sheep's head; & this was
like another joke about executions, something for his little court. Perhaps,
because he had never learned how to process or meditate on his experience,
never having read widely enough or thought hard enough, his experience had simply
gone by, & much of it had even been lost to him. Perhaps the 35 years (as he said)
of theological studies in Qum had rotted his mind, pushed reality far away, given
him only rules, & now with the revolution sunk him in righteousness & vanity. He
was interested only in the present, his authority & reputation, & in his
executioner's work.

--<
I think author is too kind & perhaps doesn't know Miranians that well.
This was a typical MJ KK savage dehaati, with no brain what so ever.
The real question is what kind of culture would allow such a Goh kill Hoveyda
& become a Judge, to kill many more of the educated people!

OK, Masters wanted to remove the old regime completely, but a smart culture
would not have allowed it.
>--

He said, "the mullahs are going to rule now. We are going to have 10 thousand
years of Islamic Republic. The Marxist are going to go on with their Lenin. We
are going to go on in the way of Khomeini."

revolution as blood & punishment, religion as blood & punishment: in Khomeini's
mind the 2 ideas seemed to have become one.

And, in fact, that double idea, of blood, fitted revolutionary Iran. Behzad,
my interpreter, was a communist, & the son of a communist father. Behzad was 24;
with all his Iranian graces, his scientific education, & his social ambitions,
he had his own dream of blood. His hero was Stalin. Behzad said, 'what he did
in Russia we have to do in Iran. We too have to do a lot of killing. A lot.'

--<
But now, in 1995, author is discouraged from going to see khr. 'It would be too
political a thing to do, too intrusive & might be trouble. Khr may not want to
see him, he's been cast aside by the revolution, & he has heart trouble.'

I must tell you, when the surgeons opened his chest, they were shocked, because
there was no heart. His big intestine had grown & moved into his chest, shrunk
his heart, killed it, & replaced it.

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

But he asked around & was given an interview.
He was to go some library in Qom, meet a talebeh, who'd take him to khr.

They go to Qom & after a lot searching finally find the Marashi library.
It wasn't just a library, it also had ayatollah Marashi's tomb. It was a kind
of aluminium cage with a green cover, like a 'big parrot cage'.

They saw some devout people in great need, & some very ill people, who were
leaning quietly against the cage, asking for 'morid'. Hell, Qom is supposed
to have a saint in it, but pee-pole go & beg to anybody's grave. They are not
choosy at all, they are so addicted to begging & crying & wailing, that the grave
of any khar/olaaq/gaav would do the job. Just like a drug addict needing his daily
fix, it doesn't matter where he shoots his heroin, as long as he gets his fix.

They go to the office, but nobody knew about their meeting with the talebeh or khr.
Then they were taken to the office of the son of the great ayatollah, who was the
guardian & director of his father's shrine & library. He was a big, dramatic man
with a big black beard, sitting in his big & imposing office.

He said he didn't know who they were & didn't know about khr or the talebeh &
started firing of questions: what's your name? Where do you live? How many books
have you written? What kind of books? What agency are you connected with? He didn't
like any of the replies.

This taking-the-upper-hand is a big feature of Middle East, often mixed with
excitement & irritation & anger to raise the profile. It's bargaining & negotiation
technique too. It's also an urge to dominate others. A fat good for nothing Goh
mullah, acting like a KING in a big office. It seems that after so many years of
terror, mullahs are used to command & rule & domination.

I've been wondering if anybody bothers to really 'read' my articles. I'd
appreciate if you could send me an Email with subject of: read/aaaa/nnnn/cccc.
Where aaaa is the name of the article, nnnn is your name or nickname, cccc is the
country you live in. Pls note that I won't open your Email, so don't write
anything in it. Email is admzad (add @yahoo.com to it). You can use some
free anonymous Email site, to hide your IP address if you wish, but send an Email
to yourself first, to make sure it works, then send me one.
Or pls sign my guest book on:
www.geocities.com/admzad/

Finally Emami, the talebeh, showed up in the library-tomb, with no explanation
why he didn't phone & why he was 1 hour late. He was about 30, wasn't in tunic & robe
& turban, but in trousers & shirt. He said he was entitled to wear the robe & turban
of the talebeh, but didn't like wearing them. He said he knew where khr's house was,
so they left. But it turned out that he didn't absolutely know where the house was,
& asked & asked, but finally they got there & after ringing on 2 wrong doors, they
find the right one. They were very late & khr had been expecting them.

He sees a few pictures of Khr with Khomeini on the wall, Khomeini even laughs
in one of them, the only photo author had seen where the KK laughed. Khr had been
teacher of Khomeini's son & there was a picture of 3 of them together.
>--

Khalkhalli was now out of everything, people said; he'd been pushed aside. The
photographs on the wall were like proof of his power in the old days, his
closeness to the Imam, the leader of the revolution. But in a time to come the
photographs on the wall might say something else: the busy men of the revolution
frowning in the streets, laughing in private.

--<
But mullahs were used to all this frowning in streets & laughing & F*ing in
private. They made money by making people cry, they couldn't walk around laughing
& joking. They were supposed to be holy men mourning for the idiot Hussain, who
walked right into his execution & took his family with him to. If Miranians live
double lives, mullahs live a dozen lives, always have, always will.
>--

He came in now. And it was an entrance. He was barefooted, in simple white, like
a penitent, & he moved very slowly. ... Step by dragging step he came in, very
small, completely bald, baby-faced without his turban, head held down against
his chest, looking up from below his forehead, eyes without mischief now &
seemingly close to tears, as though he wished to dramatise his situation &
needed pity..... But, as in 79, he didn't want to talk about his life. If we
were to go back so far, he said, it would tire him. He had had a heart operation,
a triple bypass.
I asked when he'd become a revolutionary. He said he had always been a revolutionary,
ever since he knew himself; he had always hated kings.

--<
This of course is a lie. Even the KK Khomeini supported monarchy in early days.
>--

It was hard, though, to get him talk concretely; he turned everything into
abstraction. As an ayatollah that was his talent. It pleased him to be baffling
my purpose; & as he talked in his ayatollah's way about reality & fraudulence his
eyes - seemingly so close to tears when he entered - brightened, began to twinkle:
a glimpse there of old mischievousness, with something of the man of 79 showing
through. ...

If Khalkhalli was the hanging judge, Montazeri, as Khomeini's second-in-command,
had sometimes been even more zealous than his master. When Khomeini had said that
the revolution should concentrate on the young, that people over 40 were useless,
Montazeri had gone one stage further. Pensions were useless, he had said: dead
trees should be cut down. People still remembered that.

--<
Wow! The KK Imam was over 70 & said people over 40 were useless! As for 'people
remembering', Miran doesn't have people, it has pee-pole, peeing-poles for
mullahs, who have pee'd on them for centuries. If Miran had people, they would've
never ever let mullahs to pee all over them for over 25 years.
>--

I asked how he assessed the revolution now. He talked for some time, clearly
using a lot of meaningless words, & Mehrdad's short translation of what he said
was that a beginning had been made. How much of a beginning? Thirty per cent. I
saw an opening; & he must have seen what was going to come. Because, before I
could ask about the 70% that still had to be done, he said he was tired. The
eyes that twinkled while he talked or lectured became dead, the expression melancholy,
empty.

--<
Not bad hah? F* the country, kill & rape & torture & hang so many, almost lose a
war & get millions killed, shit on religion & any compassion people ever had, but
now say it was just a beginning?!

Nobody, nobody ever, can be more MJ & KK than a mullah. Communists would've been
more cruel, more direct, but far less MJ & KK & sleazy.

Anyway, they leave & Mehrdad said 'did you see the gun?' Emami said he had many
enemies now. Mehrdad said, 'they are like enemies to each other. The old timers
& the new people'.

They end up going to Emami's flat for something to eat. He had started at a
theological school in Tehran at 16, moved to Qom, & had had spent 14 years there
as a student/talebeh. He had a 2 yo child & had a grant of $50 from his ayatollah.
He earned little extra doing teaching & translation. He wanted to be a propagator
of the faith. He said he wasn't the classical talebeh, the son of the poor family
looking in Qom for free food & lodging, his father was a businessman, they were
middle-class people.

So this idiot must've become talebeh after the goh-khori, & after the killings,
yet he & his family were stupid enough not to 'see' or cruel enough not to 'care',
& get into a shit religion, when its clergy had proven that they were corrupt &
filthy monsters.
>--

Emami had this idea of the vocation; it was sufficient explanation of his 14
years of study; he couldn't step outside of himself to consider his life & motives.
His world had rigid limits. What passed with him for learning was really only a
way of learning the rules. To know the rules was to simplify life, & Emami was
a profoundly obedient man. It was what was required by the faith & the revolution;
every day in the newspapers there was a message like that.

--<
Emami said that there were 25 thousand khar-students in Qom, mainly Indian,
Pakistani, African & a few Europeans. There were also a fair number of Arabs,
but the Arabs made the place dirty! He spoke conversationally & without malice.
Author senses some form of uneasiness in Iranians about Arabs, who had been both
their conquerors & the givers of their religion.

This 25 thousand in interesting to me, author even says Qom is much bigger now.
Emami was brainwashed at 16. it seems to me brainwashing has been far worst in
Miran after KIR took over. Not only they killed or forced many educated people
into exile, they even forced their version of Shiit onto the young. After all,
Miranian Olympic hero shouts abuli-duduli-faz when he lifts heavy weights. Even
author's driver gets upset that he didn't pay at the shrine & that's why his car
broke down; so he forces everyone to go to the shrine so he could pay & do do'aa
for their safe return. All the suffering & pain has also prevented people from
rational thinking & actions.

P230----
Last edited by Admzad on Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Admzad » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:11 pm

P230----
Emami lives in a 2 room rented flat at the edge of Qom. The concrete front room was
bare, apart from shelves of books on one wall. The bareness of the room surprised
Mehrada. Bertrand Russel's problems of philosophy was there too! Author asked if
Emami knew of the loss of faith in some of the young. He said it was no secret,
"our enemies know our weakness". He was asked who he meant by the 'enemies', he
said, with gentleness, "the countries of the West; they want to wipe out Islam".
Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

Perhaps, his 'gentleness' is due to the fact that he is not deprived from sex,
being married; unlike many of the young ane-qollaabi-yun of 78.

Here we go again: "enemies nemizaarand", "evil doesn't let us", "evil prevents
them from turning the world into heaven". What kind of idiot would want to become
a mullah at 16, after seeing what the mullahs did, what kind of 'father' would
allow his son become a mullah?! He keeps Russel's book, but follows filthy mullahs?!

Emami said at the last year of the war, he had gone to the front to do Islamic
propaganda for about 2-3 months. He hadn't fought & for him war was a spiritual
experience.

Ey-wallah, I bet those rev-guards who raped women in jails, found it
s-pee-ri-chew-all too, allah-ho-ahmaq!

Emami took them to a theological school. The principal took them around to show
them the special-project rooms. He opened a door & scared the shit out of the
'scholar' who was resting or napping on the floor, with a blanket & a pillow!
Scholar was an elderly his-to-rian, who was writing a book called the political
history of the world. He held the brown blanket around his middle the way the
women in the streets held their black chadors below their chin. He had been doing
work on Zionism & feels that while the Zionists made US their first idol or false
god, they are turning India into their second idol.He said that the British sword
was sharpened in India & that he feared that they will kill Gandhi & exile his
thought again. Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

On the way to Tehran, the driver began to talk about Emami & his trip to the front,
saying that the clerics didn't get the real meaning of the war. Even if he'd gone 6
times to the front, with 2 days going & 2 days coming back, he had to spend 24 days
traveling, & the rest of the time, talking. He said Emami was doing quite well,
living in his own flat. He (driver) was still living with his parents.

No matter how many idiots the mullahs brainwash to 'study' in Qom, their religion
is based on nothing but shit, even the vast majority of the Muslims in the world
don't consider the Shiit as 'Islam'.

P236---

One day, author told Mehrdad that Freydoun was a 'religious man'. This got to
Mehradad, who asked "what do you mean by a religious person? I have a problem
with the word you use. You called Freydoun religious, & he himself thinks he is
pagan." He then explained that "a pagan was someone outside the public religion.
Here we have ways of judging whether a person is religious. The first way is their
appearance. Beards. ..." And he talked about how resting forehead on the cake/tablet
of earth, darkens the color of the skin; and a few other things. He also said that
he wasn't a religious person, never fasted, didn't pray, didn't go to a mosque, &
didn't obey the rules.
>--

"After we see the problems of life we begin to think. We try to stand our own feet
& try to get to some kind of resolution. Religious people don't like it. Because it
means we are putting the whole system away. We believe in God most of us, but we
think like Voltaire."

That was what I had meant when I had said that Freydoun was a religious man. But
in Iran, as I now saw, words like 'religious' & 'pagan' had Iranians meanings.

Mehrdad said, "God is needed for life. But not those meaningless rules. People don't
worry about it. We have rules about young people being together. It is illegal, but
people do it. I have a friend. She is having troubles with her boyfriend. She is
not a virgin. By this same fellow. He is now going away; he is going to leave her.
And she is praying regularly. When the pressure is on, people turn to religion. We
need God. In a poor country with a lot of problems we need someone at the top."

--<
This is the worst time to seek refuge in religion, when one can't think rationally.
This is when they let go of any logic or sense they may have & go back to their
childhood, when they were brainwashed to believe in rubbish & shiit-tales. In Shiit
religion, this could mean turning into a badbakhto bichaareh 'begger', going to
some olaaq's tomb & throwing yourself on the ground & wail & cry & seek 'moraad',
bargaining with God, "you do this for me, & I'll do that for you". This would cause
even more problems. We are given a 'brain' for a reason. We should learn to use it
rationally to address issues/problems rationally.

An experienced psychotherapist says that one of the best way to deal with dark emotions
of grief/fear/despair is to pray. You don't even have to believe in God, just look
up in the sky & pray to "what is", say to the 'universe', "I accept what is & what
is to come". You will then feel much better.

Begging God & bargaining with God, is not a rational thing to do. We should find a
religion/philosophy that would 'work' for us & the society. At a very least, it should
not be based on lies & rubbish & hate & revenge & killing & stupidity. Those who'd follow
such a religion would not be filthy & corrupt, let alone its clergies. So we must
avoid any religion that has filthy corrupt clergies, or one that makes people behave
like stupid dumb cattle.
>--

Why do you think the religious people place such stress on rules?

"They are the rule-makers. If you deny the rules you are denying the rule-maker.
If you put the rule-maker away you are against the Leader. If you oppose the Leader
you are against the Holy Prophet. If you are against the Holy Prophet you are against
the Holy Book, & the Holy Book comes from God. Someone against the God must be killed.
But who does the killing? Only the rule-maker. Not God."

--<
This makes too many assumptions:
1- there is a all-powerful God, who micro manages the world.
2- God dictated His laws to a prophet.
3- the prophet of our religion is The prophet in 2.
4- Leader represents the prophet in 3.
5- Leader follows the Laws of God in 1 & nothing else.

But, in Shiit 4 & 5 are NOT true at all!
The Holy Book Islam doesn't recognize the 12 holy Imams of Shiit as Holy
representatives of its God. Prophet of Islam never mentioned that the 12 Imams
of Shiit would be his real successors, let alone being Holier than him.
One must be very careful who one calls God, or Prophet. Perhaps its best to ignore
all our religious brainwashing & start from scratch. Is there a God? If so, how
would it act, what should its religion be like, would it choose human prophets,
what kind of human prophets, how would such a prophet act/do/say, would there be
a holy book, what kind of book should this be & what should it say, etc etc?

Eg, if God wanted to choose a prophet today, what would be reasonable:

1- choose the most famous top athlete in the world.
2- " " " scientist " .
3- " a nobody uneducated shepherd in some remote part of the world.
4- " the leader of the most powerful nation.
Etc etc.

What should be in the Holy book:

1- how to wash yourself after going to toilet.
2- burn all non believers.
3- map of earth (land & water).
4- earth is NOT flat & it moves around the Sun.
5- laws of physics.
6- all the elements in the chemistry.
Etc etc.

Let's forget about God & religion, let's assume that you have a book you want people
read. How would you go about getting all humans on the plant to read it? Would you
find some uneducated man who can't read/write in some remote desert, whose language
most people won't understand, then try to dictate the book to him & ask him to
remember it & spread the message across the planet. Or, would you go to USA & find
a good publisher to publish your book in English, the most widely spoken language
today?

Don't just believe what you've been told, ask for proof.

Eg, is there any proof that God micro-manages the world?
Meaning He makes all decisions & decides everyone's 'fate'.

Is there any proof that God will punish those who do evil?

To me, the fact that assholes like Stalin & Mao, lived ruled for such a long time &
were responsible for pain/suffering/murder of millions of people, proves that God
doesn't micro-manage or macro-manage the world, & he doesn't punish evil people.

Another proof is that millions of babies are born severely disabled & deformed.
Babies are innocent, there is no need to make them suffer. The all-powerful,
all-compassionate God would not punish parents by hurting babies.

Why should God allow the filthy corrupt monster mullahs to come to power, then let
them destroy a country & make millions suffer for over 25 years, while claiming to
rule in God's name? What kind of idiot God would allow this?

It seems very clear that God doesn't get involved in what people do or what happens
to them.

What kind of idiot God, after thousands of years, using thousands of 'prophets',
can't manage to get all humans to follow His religion, if it was His wish. The fact
that today there are so many totally different religions out there, can only mean
that either there is no God, or that God doesn't have a religion that He has wished
humans to follow for thousands of years.

This is a very personal & serious journey, & a very difficult one if one is brainwashed
too much in childhood. Most people take the easy option & just follow the religion
of their parents, accepting their brainwashing as 'facts'.
>--

There were rules; everything was controlled. It wasn't only the chador & headdress
for women; or boys & girls not walking together; or women not singing on the radio
& TV; or certain kinds of music not being played. ... founder-editor of the Tehran
times had told the author in 79 that "they want to control, your way of sitting
here, & your way of talking".

--<
They have to do it, because they took the power by force, have stayed in power
without people's wish, & had to kill thousands to force people into total submission.
To top it off, their religion is based on shit, & people hate their guts. They were
able to come to power because the old regime showed 'weakness', so they know what
'weakness' in Miran would lead to.

P240---

Author then talks about how Mehrdad's sister is unmarried, with little chance of
getting married, since too many men died in the war. She just return home from work
& stays home full of inward rage, & her unhappiness affecting the whole house & her
parents.

Author had seen young women in 1980, among the students, who'd camped outside the
seized US embassy. He saw one plump young woman coming out of a low tent, her face
bright with the idea of serving the revolution. Most of those young people, 'Muslim
students following the line of the ayatollah Khomeini', would now have been dead or
neutered, like all the other communist or left-wing groups. Author doesn't think that
young woman could've dreamed that the revolution to which she was contributing would've
ended in this way, with an old-fashioned tormenting of women, & with the helicopters
in the sky looking for satellite dishes.

I should say, some of the those 'young women' really benefited from their mullah pimps.
One best example is the holy-mother of Miran, the one who dresses & poses as if she
were the holy virgin mother herself. Yes, I'm talking about the famous whore 'Marry',
who spoke with American accent for the hostage takers, who now parades as a 'scientist'
& former vice president of KIR, Masumeh ebteh-KIR.
>--

no one I met spoke of any kind of revolution as a possibility. That idea, so loved by
Iranians of an earlier generation,

--<
It all depends who the author mean by 'Iranians', I know many educated Iranians who
didn't support it. Majority of the pee-pole who took part in the protests, were just
dumb cattle, following the KK idiots who were either paid to protest, or were brainwashed
by those who got paid to do it. Most of the young ones were just hormone driven
sex-deprived power hungry idiot bullies, who have either been killed or have sobered
up, like some we see in this book. It's amazing that even if they sober up, they still
give lectures & try to raise their EGO & blame others, rather than say how sorry they
are for having been so stupid.
>--

had been spoilt now, as in the old USSR; 'revolution' was a word that had been taken
over by the religious state. No one ever spoke of the possibility of political action.
There was no means, & no leaders in sight. No new ideas could be floated. The apparatus
of control was complete. The actual rulers, though their photographs appeared everywhere,
were far away; government here, as someone said, was 'occult'. And still, in the general
inanition, there was a feeling that something was about to happen. It made people nervous.

One day .... Mehrdad, after seeming to say that people had learned how to live with
the restrictions, abruptly said the opposite. He said, 'everybody is frightened. I am
frightened. My father & mother are frightened. They are not sure what the future will
bring for them or for us, their children ....'

with this insecurity, certain fantasies had taken hold. The most extraordinary was that
Khomeini had been a British or European agent. ... There had been a meeting in the
French West Indian island of Guadeloupe, according to this story, & the Powers had
decided to foist Khomeini on the Iranian people. The Iranians were simple people; they
could be persuaded bu skilled propaganda to demonstrate for anything; people had joined
the demonstrations against the Shah not out of conviction, but simply to do what everybody
else was doing. The establishment of an Islamic state in Iran was an anti-Islamic plot by
the Powers, to teach Muslims a lesson, & specially to punish the people of Iran.

--<
Well, how else would you explain the fact that every time KIR is in serious trouble,
Jack Straw wears his mullah hat on & goes to Miran to advise KIR what to do. How else
do you explain that every time the Masters want a better deal, to bleed Miran further,
they have their media interview Reza Pahlavi, & mullahs give in to their demands. Why
should mullahs be scared shitless of RP? Because they know who gave them the power &
who can take it away.

Why else, would the Powers allow their media to give air time to a hostage-taker
'terrorist' & call her a 'scientist' & allow the whore to say nice things about
the killer mullahs? This very same media gave the old regime hell, after the
decision was made to remove it.

Why else, UN seems to always support KIR, talking about 'dialog' but not about
the killing & torture records of the mullahs.

How else, could killer agents of KIR, move through Swiss & France, kill Iranians
living there who are against KIR, then safely return to Miran?

How else, could you explain the fact that many Western countries just recently gave
a hard time to the Miranian Leftist opposition groups in their countries, who posed
no threats to them.

I think Masters wanted Shah removed, but didn't want the left to take over Miran.
They wanted somebody cruel enough to brutally kill & destroy the communists in Miran,
something even Savak hadn't done. British had the mullahs in their payrolls for a long
time & knew how corrupt & cruel they were, so the Masters planned & paid for KIR to
take over.

The fact is that Masters had also planned for Afghanistan to become the Vietnam for
the Russians. So they couldn't afford the Left to take over in Miran. They wanted Muslim
fanatics there to fight the Soviets & having KIR in Miran would just make things a bit
easier. Besides, they made a fortune as a result any way, so it really worked for them.

Masters didn't want democracy in Miran & know very well that too much freedom in
Middle-East could only lead to chaos & rebellion. The domineering & hierarchical
culture, where you have to dominate to prevent others to dominate you, could not
handle 'democracy'. The cattle must have somebody on top kicking them to make sure
they behave.

Shah had cancer in 74, & both Masters & Soviets must have known about it, with so
many Miranians in their payrolls. This means the Leftist groups in Miran would've
tried to take over the power, using their young & brainwashed supporters. Masters
were already planning to lure the Russians into Afghanistan & wouldn't have liked
the Left to rise to power in Miran. Shah was also becoming too independent, & Miran
was causing problems in OPEC for the Masters. By choosing a killer mullah, Masters
could:

-wipe out the Leftist opposition in Miran, something Shah didn't do;
-set a good role model for the fanatic Muslims in Afghanistan so they would rise
up against the Soviets;
-encourage Islamic uprisings in small republics in USSR;
-kill the currency in Miran, so Masters could soon buy everything at bargain prices
(like the Balkans);
-freeze all Miranian assets;
-cancel all Arms/technology contracts/deals Shah had already paid for;
-encourage all the rich to migrate to the west with their fortunes;
-set the scene for a long-term war between Miran & Iraq, to control them both;
to use all their old ammunitions; make a fortune by selling Arms to both sides;
-have the corrupt mullahs in the palm of their hands, who'd agree to any deal
(unlike Shah);
-etc., etc.

To me this is all further proof that Miranians are not revolutionaries.
The old regime was a saint compared to KIR, no matter how you look it.
But if you read my article about the X-CIA guy going to Miran, you see how Miranians
hate the mullahs & would like for US to bomb KIR out of power.

Gondeh guzi tabaq tabaq, sag haa bedoresh vaqo vaq.
>--

p242---

... it was said that Iranians were not really responsible for the more dramatic
aspects of the Shia faith. The bloody scourging of Mohurram, the mourning month:
the idea was really imported from Europe, from the Catholics; it had nothing to
do with the original faith.
I talked about hits to Mehrdad. He said, "it's something habitual. Our enemies
are always responsible. Blaming others, not ourselves."

--<
In fact some Sunni Arabs, if not all, say that Jews started the Shiit movement in
order to cause division among the Muslims. After Mohammed, one smart Jew started
telling Ali that "you are the one"& he tried to encourage people to follow Ali.

I do know that some Christians also beat themselves, even today. This was a very
common practice among the clergies/monks. Some even crucify themselves on a cross.
This is more common among the uneducated people in remote locations.

Next, author meets Mrs Seghir, who lived abroad, but was in Miran for a visit. Her
husband had died from cancer. He was a highly trained engineer, with an important
job with government. He'd become frightened after the revolution & the stress had
destroyed him. Author saw his photo on a table in her house.
>--

the photograph was a handsome, good-natured man, immediately attractive & fine.
The photographs, in varying frame, were close together on the little oval table,
like the picture-holders among the elms & pines & oleanders & the fading flags in
the Martyr's Cemetery. And they too, in a way, were martyrs of the revolution.

--<
My hearts bleeds for so many who deq-kardand, but were opposed to the Goh-khori.
Many who had worked & studied so hard to get somewhere, but saw their lives to rot
away & their hopes shatter, & their kids go to waste. They either died from heart
attacks or cancer. This is happening as you read this.

Mehrdad went to the kitchen to talk to Freydoun's mother, but came back, looking
distressed. He said, "I've been hearing miseries. Sometimes I think I can't bear
anymore."

Many days before, author had asked Mehrdad what he felt about the war & he had
replied "I feel nothing about it." he hadn't meant that. What he had meant was what
he just said: "sometimes I think I can't bear it any more."

It is believed that when people can't bear their dark-emotions (eg. grief, fear,
despair), they act-out, which often results in more problems for them. They also
'medicate' themselves with work/drugs/sex/etc, which again causes more trouble for
them in the long run. Add to this, the fact that people get angry & irritated &
frustrated when their needs are not met, and you have a time bomb!

This is all going to work to Masters' advantage. They choose a ruler, then when
the ruler serves its purpose, plan & pay for a stampede to replace the old ruler
with a monster to beat the shit out of the cattle, make tons of money from this
new regime. Then when the cattle can't take it no more, rev-them-up for another
stampede, I bet they don't have to spend too much money next time.

Now, make sure you are sitting down, because you may get a shock from the next story.
>--

p246--

There were rules & more rules. But young people, those who had known nothing but
religious state, were learning their own ways of disobedience. They had their bodies;
their bodies were their own. There were stories of a sexual revolution among the young;
& there were other forms of disobedience.

--<
Freydoun was about 22-25, abut his younger brother was 17-20, who belonged to a
different generation. Freydoun was a philosopher, a doubter, intellectually curious.
His brother was into football teams & 'heavy metal' groups. He was also a Nazi! I
had to rub my eyes to make sure I was reading right! Allah-ho-Ahmaq, what a culture.
He said that as an Iranian he was Aryan; therefore he was a Nazi. He & his friends
had driven out the Jewish family who used to live next door. They had slashed the
tyres of the family car & broken their windows. The family left Miran. Yes indeed,
'compassion' only seems to exist in the Miranian poetry; it's fiction & not 'real';
it doesn't exist among Miranians. It's been bred out of them over centuries of rape
& invasions & killings & torture; following a shit religion that has thought them
to behave like dumb cattle.

Freydoun's brother & his friends were not frightened, their main sport was taunting
the Guards & challenging them to arrest them. His brother had often spent a day or
so in jail.

He was sallow & very thin, dressed in black clothes. He was polite & withdrawn.
Author saw him as "someone else deprived & poor & lost, without an idea of a future,
& more desperate than his brother or Mehrdad."

"The revolution had bred strange children."

Perhaps this is a good thing!

Khomeini had said that the revolution should concentrate on the young, & that
people over 40 were useless, but Miranians have proved that they were all 'useless',
so far. What that KK didn't know is the fact that to lead & rule people, you must
have a system or principles that could 'work' long term. This means it should be so
fool proof that the new generations could not find any faults with it. But, as you
know, every new generation will try to reject the values of the older generation,
so you can't base your rule on a shit religion, & expect it to last long.

So even if the Masters decide to keep KIR for too long, the shit will eventually
hit the fan, thanks to this feature of the 'young people'.

Mehrdad took the author to a new part of Tehran that was booming. It served the new
rich, people who had done well out of the Goh-khori. People who lived there were
traders & not 'productive people', they were cutting deals. Their daughters moved
with an ease & an allure: high-heels, slender legs, stylish short chadors.

"And the skin", Mehrdad said. One of the Guards has 'taken' one of the girls,
will 'talk' to her & let her go, when he is had enough laas zadan.

They went to a coffee shop & Mehrdad showed a girl who was 'drugged'. Her eyes
were blurred, unfocused, & her scarf had fallen very low. A Guard talked to the
owner, who went & told the girl to watch her chador.

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

P249---

Author now goes to Isfahan. He says that in 16xx, Iran & India were more concerned
about each other, than Europe. King James sent an ambassador to Jehangir in India
in 1618, but he had a hard time getting the king's attention.
>--

Such glory here; a kindred glory in India. Yet in less than a hundred years after
Jehangir the mogul glory was over in India; & a hundred years after that India was
a British colony. Iran never formally became a colony. Its fate was in some ways
worse. When Europe, once so far away, made its presence felt, Iran dropped off the
map. Its great monuments fell into decay (& never became as well known as the
Indian monuments). And by the end of the 19th century its rulers were ready to
hand over the country, & its people, to foreign concessionaires.

... Iran was to enter the 20th century only with an idea of eastern kingship & the
antiquated theological learning of places like Qum. Iran was to enter the 20th
century only with a capacity for pain & nihilism.

There was glory in Shah Abbas's Persia, but the glory was flawed. This though,
was not an idea I could put to my host & guide in Isfahan. He was a retired diplomat;
he was full of his country's pain. His life hung between 2 poles. In the 1960s his
father had wished to turn him into someone of English education. In the 1980s, after
the revolution the idea of travel abroad: in the wider world the humiliation of
having an Iranian passport were too great. He lived on the remnant of a private
income; & he also did a little teaching. Revolution & war had damaged him & exhausted
his country; the old diplomat knew that. But he was a divided man still; he saw both
the revolution & the war as necessary, & his stories of pain were ambiguous.

--<
When I first read this part, I thought what an idiot! How could anybody have English
education, been a diplomat for the old regime, be ashamed to carry KIRi passport, be
damaged by Goh-khori & war, but say that an-qollaab & war were necessary?!

But, perhaps being a diplomat, he knows very well how he could get killed for telling
the truth. Even if the KIRi killers didn't know he was talking to a foreign writer,
they could easily find out later & pay him a 'visit'.

This could apply to everybody author talked to, so they may not have told him their
real feelings & thoughts.

This book clearly proves that Miran would've been far better off without the Goh-khori
of 78, which would've resulted in:
-No war: Saddam would've not dared to invade Iran;
-good economy: the currency would not have gone down the toilet;
-education: many who died in jails/war, could've finished their education;
-etc etc.

This diplomat had a friend, who was a teacher, Europeanised middle-class Iranian
of the Shah's time. He was in his late 30s with 11 yo son in 78. Boy's name was
Farhad, non Arab/islamic. Soon after KIR takes over, the boy drifts away. In second
year of war, when he was 14, he rejected hjis family & their values, changed his
name to Maissam (Arabic/Islamic name), & one day went to mosque & volunteered,
without telling his parents. He was sent to the front.
>--

The old diplomat said, "young boys like to play with guns. So they would take
them to the mosques & they used to show them the Israeli Uzi & other guns. These
boys were fascinated, & at the same time they chanted slogans & prayers while
someone related the story of the martyrs of Kerbala. ... The victory of blood
over the sword. Because the martyr wins eventually. And some of those young people
used to inform on those of their friends who were Mujahid or belonged to the
communist groups. They would ask them to bring news from their house & the houses
of their friends, as a sort of revolutionary act."

--<
I find this absolutely fascinating, apart from being so 'akhundi' & Shiit Islamic.

With all the bullshit & propaganda that Masters & the KK opposition leaders of
78 spread about the old regime, about how cruel it was; the longer KIR stays in
power, the more obvious it becomes that the old regime was very 'reasonable',
compared to all the regime in Middle-East at the time or even now, & that it was
a 'saint' compared to what all the opposition groups of 78 did or could've done.

Any way, the maafi-mokh (Arabic for bi-mokh) became a Basiji.
In the beginning they didn't know how to clear the mines, so used to send hundreds
of the cattle basiji to clear them. They put on special brainwashing shows, where
they would make up an idiot with phosphorescent material, so he'd shine & look holy.
This was to fool the cattle that the idiot Imam Mehdi had been seen. They used to
insert a light bulb in his ass, but found it didn't work that well. They would
give the cattle basiji, a key, made in Japan, to put around their necks; & told
them it was the key to paradise.

The guy now says that, "but I should tell you that those boys 'wanted' to go".
He had some students who volunteered, & when the bus came to take them, he told
one student he didn't have to go. Student said, "I have to go, but I'm scared."

Yeh, sure, what the hell would a brainwashed 14 yo know about what he 'wants',
or what he should do. The system is supposed to educated kids & get them do
what's good for them. If dying as sacrificial lambs in mine fields is good, why
didn't the mullahs send their own kids to do it & go to heaven? So, when the KK
Khomeini said they should concentrate on the young people, he didn't mean to
actually 'care' for them, to make sure they get good education; but to brainwash
them into dumb cattle who would walk into mine fields, because they thought some
idiot, with a light bulb in his ass, looked like their idiot Imam, who never
existed, & whom the vast majority of Muslims in the world don't believe in!

In another article, you see how one basiji 'wants' to sell/give info to US embassy,
so he can get a visa to live in US, so he could have sex with young blond women.

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

P252---

Any way, after 6 years, & being wounded many times, the boy returned 'home'.
He was quite depressed & would sit crossed-legged in his room & look the
pictures of his dead 'friends'. Slowly, he recovered, changed hair cut, wore
European clothes. As a basiji, he had the privilege to get into a Uni, without
passing any exams. He started to listen to pop music, dropped his ey-rab.
>--

The diplomat said, 'he thinks now he'll be a doctor. It's been a dream. He doesn't
talk about the war. I know that many of them - boys like him - were disappointed.
But as there were a special privileges for them as Basiji they now have a split
personality.'

A split personality for Maissam-Farhad; & a split personality for the old diplomat
as well, because to be Iranian was to have a special faith, a special version of
the Arab faith; & the old diplomat knew in his bones - & it was part of his pain -
that, draining & inconclusive & terrible as the war had been, it had to be fought.

He said, 'if those boys hadn't done those sacrifices Saddam & the Iraqis would
have eaten up a quarter of Iran. An a way Khomeini can be regarded as one of the
makers of Iranian nationalism. He revived the old Arab-Iranian confrontation after
so many years.

--<
The origin of Miranian split personality is too much double standards & shit in
the culture. Not only their religion is based on shit, hasn't 'delivered' the goods
for over 1400 years, it is not even practical in real life for today's global
culture. A religion that forces people to live with lies, in order to satisfy their
needs & dreams.

It is a culture that lectures: boro kaar mikon, magu chist kaar;
but everybody knows the fact that: kaar maaleh khareh.

AS for 'if those boys ...', I've already mentioned that the war shouldn't have
happened. As for 'Saddam ...', the Masters wouldn't have allowed him to take Miran.
They 'pushed' him into Kuwait, because they wanted to go after him to make some
money.

As for the KK being the maker of 'nationalism', I know many Iranians who got so
disgusted by KIR that they threw away their KIRi passports & became citizens
of other countries, telling people they were not Iranians, they were Persians".
Even many of KIR supporters took foreign citizenships & didn't return to Miran.
Not to mention how the minority Iranians have been treated by KIR, the Kurds, the
Jews, the Bahais, the Christians, the Zoroastrians, the Armenians, the Baluch,
etc. He destroyed the 'nationalism' that the old regime had built.

In fact, I'd the say the whole damn war proves how stupid Shiit Muslims are. The
Shiits are only a very small minority among the Muslims, who call them names & don't
regard them as real Muslims. So it's logical for them to unite, but they've never
followed any logic. The vast majority of people in Iraq were Shiit, who were treated
like shit by Saddam, yet they agreed to fight for Saddam against their own Shiit
brothers. Same can be said about Miranians, whom their KK Imam called gaav/olaaq,
whose kids he tried to sacrifice on mine fields, whose lives he destroyed; yet the
idiots couldn't follow logic, they were used as stampeding cattle to replace the
old regime that really cared for them, to replace it with KIR, who'd kill/torture
them & treat them like shit.

Now author talks about how many things seem to 'taunt' the old diplomat: the Iraqis,
the Iranian pagan past, the past of fire-worship before pisslam, the way Islam had
come to Miran (with conquest by the Arabs, energetically propagating their new faith).
"But the past, was dead; it might have belonged to another people ... The Iran in
people's consciousness began with the coming of Islam, began with that defeat. It
gave a special edge to the faith in Iran, & a special passion to the people."

Miran is in trouble because it doesn't have real people, the majority are cattle
pee-pole. When Talibans ruled in Afghanistan, people all over the world thought
that the majority of afghans wanted them there. Yet after they were bombed out,
many afghans started to sing & dance on streets out of joy. Same thing will
happen in Miran. Only fools would think that majority of Miranians 'want' KIR
to rule them.

Besides, if the majority of people are nothing but dumb stupid cattle, they should
not decide the fate of the country. Any big factory is managed by the best educated
& capable man, not by all the uneducated laborers who can't read or write; or else,
it would soon fail, specially in today's global market.

The diplomat said that children, too, had a split personality. "It was how they
resisted whatever was too crushing & preserved some part of themselves."

He then told the story of a couple with a 9 yo daughter in a local Hizbullah
school. One day they received a summons from the principal & were frightened,
because they had no idea what their daughter might have been saying about them.
It turned out that the daughter had received a prize for being the best reciter
of Koran. They knew nothing of her 'talent'!
>--

p254---

Children, too, had split personality, the diplomat said. It was how they resisted
whatever was too crushing & preserved some part of themselves.

--<
He now told the story of a couple with a 9 yo daughter, who went to the local
Heizbullah school. One day they received a summons from the school principal &
were frightened because they didn't what their daughter might have said about
them. It urned out that she was a given a prize for being the best reciter of
Koran. The parents knew nothing of her 'talent'.

The diplomat said, 'it's a strange way to live now.'

Author went for a tour of Isfahan.
>--

... Brick was perishable; & in some dirt alleys the bare brick back of fine
buildings seemed about to return to clay. In some such unsettling way a great
pain, physical & mental, lay bellow the civility of the old diplomat. Pain was
really the subject of his stories; & sometimes a story, though presented as the
experience of someone he knew, had a quality of folk myth, something fabricated
out of the general need, just as, at certain times in communities, jokes appear
& make the rounds, made up by no one but contributed to by everyone. Such a story
was the story about the 'piece of meat'.

--<
An eye specialist was asked by a middle-aged lady in a chador to examine the
eyesight of a patient, a young man, who was in the local hospital. When the eye
Dr was taken to the hospital, he saw that the boy was just 'a piece of meat',
mutilated beyond rehabilitation, without hands or feet. Every day the lady came
to see the Dr & took him to see the patient. The Dr wondered whether there was any
point in fixing his eyes, when he could never return to any sort of life. But he
didn't want to wound the lady in chador. He asked around & found out that the lady
wasn't the boy's mother, she was only a neighbor. The boy's mother went to the
hospital every day, but didn't stay long. Eventually, Dr found the courage to ask
the lady why she wanted the boy, who wasn't her son, to see again. The lady said,
"my own boy, my own son, was executed because he belonged to an anti-revolutionary
group. The person who reported him was this boy here, this neighbor's son. I am
happy that my own son is dead. He was executed, & that was all. I want to keep this
piece of meat alive to take revenge. I want his mother to grieve for him every day."

This is an mazing story, which, to me shows how badly the culture had been damaged
& will remain damaged for a few generations.

It wasn't much to begin with, but it's now far worse. The split-personality is worst
than ever. Now they have to even lie about how they did the right thing in 78, while
all the pain & misery around them & every bone in their bodies shout that it was the
biggest Goh-khori of their lives.

Not long ago, in theory, it was believed that:
dar afv lezzatis keh dar enteqaam nist.

But when the KIR falls, we'll see the very opposite side of this theory in action,
many people tearing mullahs to pieces, limb by limb. They couldn't even scape to
West, because it is full of Miranians who hate them.

After all, this is a culture where theory says:
"boro kaar mikon magu chist kaar ,....";
but in reality, everybody knows that:
"kaar maaleh khareh" !

This could really change things for the Masters, because they've manipulated the
world opinion that Miranians wanted the KK mullahs, but now the world will see the
real truth. They have to make sure all the top mullahs, who knew the truth, are
quickly eliminated. But perhaps mullahs won't 'talk', because it would really destroy
their EGO & image. Just as Saddam will never say how he was erected by the Masters,
& how he was given the list of people he should eliminate.

It could even destroy the EGO of many Miranians who've been lying about what really
happened, because they will all look like shit. We'll see shortly how the Goh Ali
tries to justify what happened, so "he could have a lavish life & freedom." He
doesn't admit that idiots like him have always had a 'free Dom', because all
Miranian olaaq are born with a 'Dom'.

Now the author says that:
"The nihilistic revolutionary moment had passed. The revolution had taken hold;
there were no more enemies; the world had been remade ...",
even though the KK khr said only 30% had been done.

Yes, indeed, it had passed, like a large Goh passes through the guts, & out of the
kun. But it hasn't 'taken hold', & it never will, because it was based on shit &
terror. It will all become clear after the Masters decide to remove KIR. As for
the 'world .. remade', hell they've only managed to destroy Miran & get millions
of the cattle killed, the world is not stupid to let KIR to remake it. Not even
the majority of Muslims are stupid enough to follow Shiit.

Mehrdad talks about how students have to pass a difficult pisslamic exam to get
into Uni. Also, people who want to get a job with government have to pass a similar
test. He also talks about how students have to memorise the KK Imam's will. But to
me it's interesting how he talks about it, see for yourself: 'Khomeini's way of
speaking is complicated. Even a simple sentence has a complicated grammar. A 10
yo bold can see a sentence painted on a wall & know it's from Imam Khomeini. On
the whole it's nice, but to read 40 pages would've been tough."

Not only KK's name makes me angry, but I find everything about him disgusting: his
looks, his abaa, his shit voice, his pissy sleazy mullah laugh, his shit books, his
speeches, his Goh mullah grammar, etc etc. Yet, this idiot uses words like
'complicated' & 'it's nice"?!

Imagine what would've happened if the old regime had forced the cattle to pass
such a test about Shah's book or the history of the regime. The opposition groups
would've made up all sort of k*-she'r & tohmat, because the old regime was not cruel
enough to beat the shit of the cattle, like KIR has. If they seem to 'complain',
it's all a 'whisper', in reality they are scared shitless of KIR & overnight
changed what they wore, & what they thought/said/did. People claim that Savak
was too cruel, but it couldn't even control the opposition groups.

The KK mullahs didn't beat around the bush, they completely destroyed all
opposition in the first 2 years of coming to power, something the old regime
never did in over 30 years, so how could it have been 'cruel'? Yet, Miranians
became passive cattle over night & got themselves killed for KIR. This proves
how stupid Miranian cattle are & how easily they could be manipulated & brainwashed.

If Masters really wanted the old regime, they would've easily find ways to keep
it there, like they have repeatedly done all over the world for over 50 years,
just read the killing-hope book & see for yourself. In spite of all the troubles
& protests, the Masters ignored the old regime's repeated requests for help/advise.
It's stupid to say that Carter was new to the presidency & didn't know, because
the whole thing is run by a very powerful 'system' that plans & engineers
'political events' well in advance. There is no F*ing way that a bunch of Goh
uneducated clergy could take the Masters by surprise & be 'allowed' to get away
with it for over 25 years. If this is not a proof that Goh-khori was planned &
paid for by the Masters what is? Hell, the Masters bombed many countries in Asia
to hell, just to teach them a 'lesson', so others would learn not to mess with
them ever again.
>--

P256---

The world had been remade. Where once Mehrdad's father had photographs of the royal
family on his wall he now had a silhouette of khomeini (done by Mehrdad: he liked
using his hands). The country had been turned inside out, eviscerated, by war &
revolution. Some people had come up; very many more had been destroyed; & no one
could say for sure that a larger cause had been served. All that could be said was
that the country had been given an almost universal knowledge of pain. There was
no general will to action now; with the exhaustion that had come with their pain
people were only waiting for something to happen. People like Mehrdad & his family
were living on their nerves. It might have been like this in the time of the Shah.
So that perhaps history here was curiously circular. Every great action - the war,
the revolution - had to be. And every great action led back in a chain to itself.

--<
I beg to differ!
It was NOT like this in Shah's time, or else Goh-khori would not have happened.
It didn't have to be at all, if the Masters hadn't planned & paid for it.

Now the biggest Miranian Goh philosopher of the all times, the sleaze who made
money under both regime so that he could have a 'lavish living', tries to justify
his paying for the Goh-khori. This is the same Goh, whose wife is permanently depressed.

Author asked Ali about the rev against the Shah, 'could something else have happened?'
The lavish-living Goh said:

"People like him need liberty."

In what F*ing way does the asshole have liber-tea now?

"They were well off under the Shah, but they had to live like mice."

Not everybody was well-off, but they were far better off then than now.
Miranians had far more freedom in the old regime than they've had ever since, or
could've had under a Leftist regime. At least the old regime didn't kill/torture
by the thousands & wouldn't have sent millions to their death in mine fields.

"When they compared themselves with their counterparts in other countries they felt
humiliated."

This Goh is talking through his ass.
Most people didn't know any better, only some of the Goh oqde'i power hungry bully
domineering educated ones did. But none of such Goh were ashamed to carry Iranian
passports, unlike now, when even old diplomats are ashamed to carry KIRi passports.
More Miranians live in exile today, than ever before. Most of them carry foreign
citizenship, many of whom try not to advertise they are Miranians.

"It was people like him, not the poor, who made the revolution."

So he is capable of telling the truth, when it's to his benefit.
But this very same Goh will deny he ever said this after the fall of KIR.

"And there was the cultural side, the Islamic side."
Even someone in this book say how they'd never heard of the KKK, until the end.
Pisslam didn't have much of a profile in early oppositions. Most likely, if so many
idiot Miranians hadn't supported the Left, KIR wouldn't be ruling now.

Now the idiot goes back in history saying:
after the Allies occupied Miran in 40s, many Miranians migrated from villages to
big cities; In towns, the migrants outnumbered the older population that was 'secular',
the migrated 'cattle' had deep Shiit values & didn't like what they saw;

This is interesting, because the shit-cattle cattle moved to cities for money &
power & EGO, they wanted to move up. Most of them had many slave servants, from
small villages, whom they treated like shit. Most bragged about how lived in big
cities & looked down at their own families & friends they left behind. I know some
dehaati students who went to Uni in Tehran, who behaved like 'cattle' & were resentful
of it city people, but they completely changed after a few years & started to wear
after shave & date girls & move up in the society. So they would move up if they
could, but complain if they couldn't. They were selfish pigs, not holy compassionate
people seeking social heaven for all. They never had any problems treating their own
servants like shit.

Now the Goh says that Shah did his land reform in the 60s. The slaves who used to
see the old landowner as their savior, who used to lend them money, lost their saviors,
couldn't make ends meet, left their farms, & moved to the cities.

I can't imagine many true 'revolutionaries' objecting to land reforms. This Goh claims
he was revolutionary, but seems to say that people were better off being treated
like shit by their landowners & live like slave uneducated cattle, never being
able to have educated kids. After all, he is a mullah's son, who used to be landowner.
Many mullahs were big landowners & became resentful of the land reforms, because
they lost 'money'. Such people never cared or could care about people.

I bet not even the Goh Tudeh said anything good about the land reform. No matter what
the old regime did, its KK oppositions said bad things about it, because their leaders
were getting paid to do so. The name of the game was to take over the power at all costs.

Now he says that these shit-cattle were conservative & religious. Their sons grew up
in the cities & became educated. They went to Uni, taking advantage of scholarship
given by the old regime.

How could they move to the cities, send their tuleh-sag kids to school & for at least
12 years, when they 'couldn't male ends meet' in their villages? So he must be talking
through his ass again! They moved to cities because they could afford to do so, after
being poor for so long. They did it for money & power & position & Ego & poz & efaadeh.

Notice how none of the Goh oppositions ever says/said anything good about so many
students going to Uni for free in the old regime.

He says, "but this second generation was still under the Islamic influence of its
fathers."

This is strange, because it was the communists who started the 'oppositions'. Even
KKK used to support the monarchy. It was the Left who started attacking the regime.
Maybe he is being paid to make pisslam look good.

"Ali thought it took 2 to 3 generations to change a village way of thinking. Iran
didn't have time for that. Things were moving too fast."

This is too 'deep shit' for me. Miran didn't have time for what?
It is like dumb cattle kids rebelling in schools, killing their teachers, saying
they are not ready for the education, it's too fast for them, they prefer to sleep
in their stables & have sex with their animals instead.

"This second generation had no earlier generation to compete with & as a group
became powerful. They got jobs in the government; they became teachers. Many of
them went to bazaar & became businessmen."

So, they became educated & rich, but didn't like it?! The ones who moved to bazaar
became the KK baazaari, who also paid money for the Goh-khori.

"Mentally they were Muslims. And since they were from poor families they had the
mentality of the leftist socialism. That is why the Mujahidin had a good appeal:
Marxism & Islam was their ideology. An irony: materialism & Allah."

Could people who regard a shit religion as the religion of Allah, who are considered
infidel by the real followers of Allah, be capable of any form of 'logic' in their
lives or thinking? I don't think so.

So the old regime educated the poor slaves, made them rich, but they didn't like
it? How could any idiot mix pisslam with Marxism? Easy, if you can be brainwashed
to believe in shit, you'd believe anything. No wonder the Masters wanted the Shiit
in power.

"These people, the first & second generations of people who had migrated to the
cities, had links with their farmer families who were left in the farms & little
towns & villages. These people were the leaders of the new movement. I knew so
many of them in Kerman. So when the revolution started the leaders were already
in the cities, & the masses they needed for revolt & demonstration were in the
villages & little towns."

It's a fact that the majority of Miranians were cattle, who were pushed to do
the stampede.

This Goh seems to imply that the shit-cattle were living happily ever after in
their stables, run by rich landowners who treated them like shit. Ali must've
used the term 'dehaati', not farmers, which basically means savage uneducated
cattle, which is how Miranians regarded them.
The old regime did really improve their lives.

Now he says that away from all this, in another world, were the Shah's people.
"They were the sons & daughters of the older city populations."

I take it that he is saying that women were far better off under the old regime.

"Many of them were wealthy & had been educated in European or American schools."

So was this Goh mullah-zaadeh. Even his Goh mullah father became rich in the
old regime.

"They spoke many languages: they could talk about Western philosophy & European
politics."

They were a credit to the country & culture. They were proofs that Miranians can
be educated. Hoveyda himself was a credit to the country. And look what the culture
did to him, it allowed a Goh mullah to murder him in cold blood.

"They were about 5% of the populations. The others, below, were the 95%, reading
Koran, Arabic - the real people, the masses."

And where did Goh like him fit in? Surely not with the uneducated masses. Hell,
I don't think many people know that Iran had 100% literacy rate! Because if 5%
were educated, & 95% could read Koran, then they all could read, right? He's
talking through his ass again.

"They had no communication with the 5%. they were 2 tribes living in one country.
Shah was surrounded by this 5%. especially later, when he married his last queen,
educated in France, with complete French culture."

By now, most Miranians know the fact that mullahs are the most MJ & KK humans ever
created, yet with all their lies & tohmat, they have never ever managed to throw
any mud on Shahbaanu that could 'stick'. She was too good for Goh cattle of Miran.

Wasn't the Goh Baazargan 'educated' in France?!

"They resented the Islamic tradition exactly as the other group resented the
Western tradition that was forced on them."

1- There was & isn't any Islam in Miran! Miran has ShitLam, not Islam.
2- It wasn't 'western' values, but 'logic/sense/science' that the old regime
tried to encourage the cattle to follow. It goes to show what an idiot this
Goh is to say this, when he himself was 'educated' in US.
3- Only proper education could lead to democracy, which is why the mullahs have
killed it in Miran.

Now he goes on saying how in 70s oil boom, Iran's wealth became 50 times of what
it was before. Hmmmm, no wonder Masters wanted a regime change, there was a
fortune to be made! The wealth went to the cities, but not the rural areas,
which pissed off the cattle who lived there. Well, at least the wealth went to
some people who were not part of the regime; even asshole mullahs & their sons,
like him, became rich. Now all the money goes to KIR, their banks in Swiss, &
their corrupt dealers, living in a separate exclusive part of Tehran. The cattle
have been far worst now for over 25 years. Even the currency is worth less than
a 100 times of what it was. How come they haven't done any stampede?!

I bet his ass must be on fire by now, lier lier your ass on fire,
Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

Now he bullshits about "The Shah didn't allow political parties to take root."
Let me see, but KIR allows this to happen now?

"The Islamic organisations were acting as a replacement for political parties.
They also expressed people's ideas about the Shah & his group, that they were not
Islamic."

Pls, somebody, stick a water hose in his ass, he's going to burn soon!

The Goh mullahs burnt more than 300 people alive in a locked up cinema so they
could blame the old regime. The majority of people in Miran, even uneducated ones,
didn't trust the KK mullahs. You can see in this book what a negative opinion an
uneducated mother had of them well before 78. Mullahs tried to use any means in
their powers to bring down the regime. Honesty has never been a feature of Shiit
mullahs.

So, is this Goh saying that this is why the sons of the shit-cattle who'd migrated
to the cities, urged their cattle families to stampede in the villages? But this
Goh himself was rich, educated, & worked for the old regime!

This shit theory is too black & white. It completely ignores so many good educated
people who really cared for the country & were not any body's people, like those
who created so many good schools (alborz), like those who taught in Universities,
like dehkhodaa, etc etc. It doesn't explain why so many Miranians said that 'their
revolution was hijacked'. It doesn't mention so many educated people who had qaajaar
parents, who worked for the old regime & tried to care for the country. They were
not Shah's people.

I bet this Goh mullah-zaadeh was fully puffed up with EGO & pride & exaggerated
body language, while talking through his ass. He must like the felling of fire
in his ass. Well, good news, he'll have a hell of good time in Hell!

It just goes to show that a mullah's son will always remain a Goh 'mullah' regardless
of how many years he spends in US getting an 'education', the Shiit brainwashing can
never be removed, it is hard-wried in their mokh.
>--

Now, almost 2 decades later, the Shah & his group had disappeared. The colour
photographs of the religious leaders were everywhere. They, too, required
absolute obedience.

--<people had more freedom under the old regime.>--

The country was full of Islamic rules, & the Guards & Basiji were there to enforce
them ...

--<It's not Islamic, it's pisslamic>--

There was a sexual revolution among the young, & a falling away from the too-strict,
too-pervasive faith. Of that falling away Emami, the talebeh, has said in Qum,
'our enemies know our weakness.' After all the pain, a new nihilism seemed to be
preparing.

--<Masters move in mysterious ways, they give & they take away!>---

Ali said, 'the 2 tribes of Iran still exist. If there is no marriage between them,
I don't know where they are going.'

--<
So, he is basically pissing on his own theory, because if the cause was the
existence of the 2 tribes, then it should've gone away. But, surely, most of
5% "Shah's people" must've been killed or they moved out of Miran, so if there
is still 2 tribes, they must be different tribes all together. Is he saying that
KIR & its supporters are now the 5% elite?!

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!

Every culture has values & role-models that people try to live up to. In the West
people try NOT to: get emotional or cry, show feelings, show weakness. In Miran
people got o all sorts of ceremonies where they are expected to cry their eyes out,
& they are judged by how much they cry or beat themselves. Depending on the class,
they may even be expected to say different thing, like a mother, in her son's
funeral, may be expected to shout "why did you take him, take me instead". They
are even expected to show how they feel better after all the crying, saying 'vaay,
sabok shodam'. Young children, who see their parents crying for the first time,
often get distressed & start crying too. If you didn't cry, you'd regarded as
cold-hearted, zaalem, bi-vafaa, & a very bad person. Many Mullahs attend & MC
these ceremonies, one after another; each trying to out do the previous mullah in
making people cry harder & harder, by exaggerating the suffering of Hussein's kids
in Karbala. Even mullahs are judged by how much they make people, the more people
cry the better the mullah must be. Even their music & poetry is all about crying &
pain & suffering & misery. Many even cry listening to music.

Could it be that, one way or another, Miranians end up seeking shahaadat &
martyrdom? I don't mean by getting themselves killed, but always adopting a
'victim' mentality, showing or talking about how: I've suffered, fate has been
cruel to me, my kids died young, my kids don't care about me, my husband dies young,
my son/daughter in-laws are nasty, I lost my health, I lost my youth; oh poor me,
"didi cheh zalil shodam",
"bichaareh shodam", etc etc.

When they are asked 'how are you', they never say "I feel fantastic", they
automatically tend to show sadness & shyly say "not bad, bad nistam", thanks for
asking, always with some sadness & bitterness & resentment & misery in the background.
It's as if they attend so much 'mourning' & misery, where they have to 'act' sadness
& misery, that they get used it & it becomes part of them. Is it because this is all
they've always known, so it is the only 'model' they've had. To this day, when asked
'how are you', I automatically reply 'not bad'. This seems to be worst in women.
There always seems to be an under current of grief & misery & sadness in the air.

Could this be the unmourned grief of a nation, who's been invaded, looted & raped so
many times for over 1300 years, past on from one generation to another? But Shiit
Islam has given them constant mourning sessions for a few centuries, has it not been
enough? Or is it that these have been for somebody else, an outsider?

To make things worse, so many seem to get into this 'begging' gedaa'i habit or
attitude. They beg their God for favors. Even many lower class workers seem adopt
a begging gesture when asking for their pay. Even young kids show extreme
submissiveness to their teachers.

Could the split-personality be caused by their grief? They get so sick of the
misery & grief, that they act-out, burst out telling dirty jokes, or drink & dance
like crazy once in a while, as if they are living double lives. One can see this in
the music to, which goes on & on being very sad, then all of sudden it burst into
a wild dancing rhythm.

But things seem to be far worst now than before, as can be seen in this book. You
see far more pain & suffering in the Iran section of this book, than in other
countries. You can also clearly see this when you compare family pictures of people
taken before 78, with those taken after 85 with hollow 'dead' & sad eyes. Things
get even worst when you consider stories like piece-of-meat.

Could this be a factor in the short-fuse many seems to have, always quick to anger
& spitting the dummy out & shout & fight. Another factor being lack-of-logic &
stupidity that their religion forces on them, so they don't manage their lives
that well & often face misery or big problems.
Last edited by Admzad on Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Admzad » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:15 pm

The vast majority of Miranians were nothing but cattle, slaving for some rich landowner
"arbaab". They had no land, no house, no rights, no education, had to ask permission
for anything they did, & often had to use a middle-man to beg the boss/arbaab for
favors. The name of the game was hierarchy & domination, you had to dominate other to
prevent them from dominating you . their religion was based on shit, never allowed them
to think or question anything, & turned them into miserable stupid begging cattle.
Words like amaleh & dehaati are used as insults because such people never think or act
rationally or in a civilized manner, because they never learned to do so. Not only the
Mullahs never tried to improve things for the cattle, they often took advantage of
the situation & became rich arbaab themselves. KK Khomeini had many servants (17, IIRC)
in his house in Qom, before he was kicked out. But the problem was that if you tried
to be nice to the cattle, they'd regard it as weakness & would walk all over you. in
fact, the more cruel you were to them, the more they'd respect you.

As for the Shiit Islam, read Amir Taheri's book (see my Chossollah):
"The purpose of the Madrasseh is not to foster freedom of thought or to encourage
a spirit of inquiry....Shi'ism opposes Fikr(thought) & Zikr(reassertion). ...
The word Fikr(literally, thinking) has come to mean mentally deranged in Shi'ite
vocabulary.... The idea is to keep people's mind constantly occupied with prayers
& repetition of special formulas so as to leave absolutely no time for independent
thinking."

When you add their tendencies to beg, cry, mourn, grieve, get angry & blow up,
not to use logic, & not to be rational, you get get miserable angry creatures
who run around like dogs all day with some form of pain & suffering, making one
mistake after another. Eventually they 'break' & are then always willing to throw
themselves at anybody's feet or grave, even the grave of somebody's olaaq if it has
a 'shrine' on it, to beg for shafaa or moraad or this/that, or just to cry.

Experts say that people get irritated & angry when their needs not met. It seems
Miranian culture is only there to piss people off. Not only the Shiit religion
forces people to be stupid, & it even prevents most of their needs from being met.
But the whole country/culture prevents their needs from being met, where so many
are nothing but dumb salve cattle & are treated as such by many of their own more
educated people; even the clergy call them gaav/olaaq. So they seem to tolerate &
tolerate & tolerate their daily suffering & grief & misery & shit, until they can't
take no more & blow-up in anger.

But as we've seen many times in Miran & Afghanistan, they could appear miserable one
minute, but kill with anger the next, if you let them. The key is to observe how these
seemingly miserable people, treat their own miserable neighbors, who too are begging
at a 'shrine'. These 'pilgrims', can be very domineering when they get a chance. They
also can get very angry very quickly & 'kill' over nothing, while crying about how
innocent they are & how fate has been cruel to them.

If you think about it, Masters created all the countries in Middle-East & one
way or another, have 'chosen' all the rulers in the region. Yet, no form of
'democracy' that could properly educated the cattle has ever been allowed to
exist. As if the Masters like their cattle to be dumb. And why not, it works.
Today, they could 'engineer' almost any 'political event' in Middle-East, because
the dumb cattle don't know any better. They couldn't do it in Switzerland; but
have so many local 'cowboys' in the 3rd world on their payrolls, that they can
get the cattle do anything they like.

I saw a good film, bowling for Columbine, by Michael Moore (MM).
MM says that Canadians think 'we are all in the same boat', they don't even lock
their doors; but USA is a culture of fear, media is constantly reporting crimes &
fear. In USA every man is for himself, it's about 'me me me', & 'the hell with you'.

Not only TV in Canada in not full of fear & anger, their politicians are more
into negotiation, & not going to war & bombing other countries. Not only Americans
are hostile towards each other, they are even hostile towards other countries.

In a Uni in Denver, MM asked what kind of God would Bush/Chaney invoke, because
he was taught in Sunday school that:
-we'd be judged by how we treat the least among us; &
-it is harder for a rich man to go to heaven, than it is for a camel to go through
the eye of a needle.

A man who was on trial with Timothy McVeigh told MM that if people(Americans) find
out how they've been ripped off & enslaved by the government, they would revolt,
with merciless anger.

MM also said that it scared him that people were allowed to see his films, because
it showed the 'system' was so confident that it had been so successful in dumbing
down the culture, that none of his films could change things.

But, the fact remains that people like Chomsky still live freely in USA, but
would've been murdered long time ago if they lived in any Islamic country.

I got a few questions:

1- How long till the shit hits the fan & people in Masters countries start to
wake up & see what's really happening? Could it ever happen?

We got people like Gore Vidal going around saying USA is not a democracy, but a
oligarchy. That US government told 3 big lies to its people, one being that they
'didn't know Japs were going to attack Pearl Harbor'; this was a lie, they did
know.

2- What do the Masters have to show for it, other than their own deep pockets?
After all, the majority of people in their countries are not rich.

3- Doesn't the crime & poverty rate in US prove that US Gov doesn't really care
about its own people? Can such a Gov care about people in the poor countries?

MM says in one part of Michigan, 87% of people live bellow poverty line!
I heard over 20% of people lived below poverty line in USA in 2000.

MM says 165 people are killed in Canada by guns each year, 65 in Australia, 39 in
Japan, but 11127 are killed by guns each year in USA (30 people a day)!

US is not a 'happy' society at all. Gore Vidal says "America is like a giant
plastic bubble, where laughing gas is pumped into it all the time." They have over
40% divorce rate.

Some British friends, living outside UK, told me there was too much 'violence' in
UK, so they wouldn't like to raise their kids in UK. Simple violence, like people
fighting in pubs over nothing. Not long ago, 2 boys in UK, murdered a much younger
boy, which shocked the people all over the world.

OK, Masters have made a fortune out of the blood of millions of cattle in their
'empires' & 'colonies', either by direct-rule, or remote-rule; but aren't we all
really in this boat together?! What's the point of too much money, when you can't
take it with you? Can you really enjoy it when you are surrounded by millions of
hungry uneducated cattle dying from starvation?

Isn't social harmony better than personal wealth? Isn't it better for humans to
be the best they could be, while cooperating with each other to manage the planet
as best as possible & create a better world for all living creatures?
Or is it too idealistic & naive to think so?

Allah-ho-Ahmaq!
>--

AZ
Last edited by Admzad on Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Liberator » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:25 pm

Admzad-jaan,

Thanks for the interesting read! With your permission i've posted this on another forum.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Return to Books & Articles Room