Can You Hear Me Now....Maday?

Post your comments or issues on IPC Club's Halls (Forum Groups) & Rooms (Forums) & express your opinion on their articles & other contents.

Moderator: Club Operations

Can You Hear Me Now....Maday?

Postby Amir » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:24 am

Dear Mad-Gay:

I initially ignored your PM. But when I found out that you are PM-ing a bunch of people with the same nonsense, I thought I should play with you a little more.

First, let’s start with a joke. What do you call a Turk who rides on a donkey while stepping over the grave of another Turk? – Khare se tabaghe. :rofl:

Now that the ice is broken and you are more relaxed, I’ll seriously tell you what you need to hear.

We have nothing against the Turkish or any other ethnic group in here. Iran is made up of various different ethnic groups, and they all have a claim to Iran as any other of its constituents. All are Iranian, as long as they identify themselves as Iranian and remain loyal to Iran.

An Iranian Turk, Balouch, Pars, Armenian, Jew, Arab, Kurd, etc is an equal Iranian in my eyes as long as he puts Iran first. But if any one of the above wish to dissociate themselves from Iran, then I say good riddance to them. They are free to leave on an individual basis. A Turk which feels he does not want to be a part of Iran is free to board his donkey and cross the border into Turkey or Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, or any other shit hole and call it home. But that Turk can’t take a piece of Iran with him. If he tries, he will meet strong resistance by all others who call themselves Iranians.

If any little Turk Turd thinks he can carve up a piece of Iran and call it his new country or join it to another country, then that Turd will be lynched by Iranians. That’s true whether he be a Turk Turd or any other ethnic group member that acts like a turd. Iran’s geographic integrity will not be compromised by any turd.

If every little turd that came along and wanted “independenceâ€
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Comments on IPC Club Room