Who is the real Bache Kuni (Conspiracy Theory)?

Post your comments or issues on IPC Club's Halls (Forum Groups) & Rooms (Forums) & express your opinion on their articles & other contents.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu May 10, 2007 7:38 pm

By Sherlock Bones :detective:

A fine Detective Work by Master Detective of IPC (Gorg Ali dar Qorbat)

:detective: Sherlock Bones
:brit: Dr. Watson Pahlavichi

:brit: Camran Mirza and All:

With all your advanced mental waves, you are so naïve, simple and gullible! Allow me to bring forward a new Conspiracy Theory for you and all.

In fact, you are the true conspiracy theorist, believing that Bache Kuni is an IRI Agent! Check it out:

Bache Kuni could be anyone, but let us do an analysis.

Theories

a) Bache Kuni could be an IRI Agent paid to disrupt IPC.

I doubt it! I know Hezbollah and Bache Kuni is far from it. She tries so hard to be one, but she is the caricature of a Hezbo.

b) Bache Kuni could be a Disrupter of IPC.

I doubt it! I know envious intruders to IPC and she is far from it. She is too clumsy and again a bad actress to be one!

c) Bache Kuni could be indeed a stupid, dumb, transsexual with too much time on her hand and obsessed with IPC.

I doubt it! No one is that dumb and no one has that much time on her hand to waste!

d) Bache Kuni is a known IPC member, trying to heat up the club by causing controversy and trying to cause a commotion to heat up the arguments.

I believe so. This could be the case. I surely have theories and evidence to support this possible conspiracy.

As you are aware of, in the past, we had cases of IPC members posing as other characters to pull a quickie on us! I believe this as well could be the case!

Since the beginning, I had my doubts. In fact Bache Kuni had used a number of IDs (more than 3) and characters to shape her final personality. Finally her final personality formed as Edelge.

Now you may ask, who is Bache Kuni?

Facts

Bache Kuni is not an Iranian. His Persian is too primitive, elementary and basic to be an Iranian.

Bache Kuni is extremely intelligent but pretending that he is too intelligent to be acting so dumb. So she wants us to believe that she is an intelligent person acting dumb. The fact is that she is in fact very dumb and thinking that she is very smart! Why you ask? Because I am on to her!

Bache Kuni does what she does to cause a commotion in IPC for rating, heating up controversy, heating up arguments and use of sensationalism to propagate IPC! Why?

Why Kuni does his Kuning?

a) So she can pull a quickie on all of us.
b) So she can heat up the club.

Who can be this conning, well acting, capable and sneaky enough to pull one like this on us?

Camran Mirza you maybe a highly sophisticated and scientific comrade but you are as naive, simple, and gullible as a village fool! Bache Kuni had conned you! But no one can fool Ahreeman! I have been monitoring Bache Kuni since she set foot in this club under 3 or 4 or maybe 5 different screen names and various genders!

Let’s face it, no one but no one has the balls and guts to come in to IPC and pull what Bache Kuni had pulled and get away with it as a new member! Think about it! No one has the balls or guts to barge in here like a pest, day in and day out, playing games and pushing the limits and envelopes to be the subject of a trial, be banned once, come back under a different screen name and still cause a commotion! Along the way, she also tried at least two other screen names, which you folks are not aware of it! But they were not popular so she dropped them!

Who would pull Shiite like that?

A normal, known and a real member would never do that, because he would be afraid to get banned! It is very easy to trace a member and ban them. A normal member would fear to get banned, so they would never pull something like that.

Bache Kuni does not care to be banned, simply because this ID or her other 3 IDs are not really her! She does not care to be banned or her posts to be deleted, because this is all an experiment in psychology and sociology for her! Besides, she has her own Real Screen name as a real IPC member who posts real posts. Those posts she cares about and would never endanger her real ID and posts to be deleted or banned.

Think Camran, think ………………..

Questions?

Who had done this before?
Who is capable of doing this?

Who had done this before?
Elizabeth (Queen Nefertari)
Lori (LOJ)

Who is capable of doing this?
Lori (LOJ)
James (Sir ZJ)
Robert (LOP)

So you got 4 major suspects. Now let me eliminate them down to one!

Logic

:egypt: Elizabeth (Queen Nefertari)

Pros
. Reads, writes and speaks good enough Persian to pull Shiite like this.
. Does excellent Role-Play and alternate personality (done it before at least once).
. Stays away from the club with her real ID, afraid to make a mistake and be discovered by me.
. Good Actress.

Cons
. Does not have the technical knowledge to use IP spoofers (unless learned).
. Does not know animation-graphics and is not artistically talented.
. Cannot successfully do two things (characters) at once. Got caught by me before and exposed wide open!
. Good Actress but not good enough for me because she got caught.

:memezani: Lori (LOJ)

Pros
. Reads, writes and speaks good enough Persian to pull Shiite like this.
. Does excellent Role-Play and alternate personality (done it before at least 20 times).
. Stays away from the club with her real ID, afraid to make a mistake and be discovered by me.
. Can do many tasks at one (up to 20 characters) and she can do well.
. Outstanding actress. Can do multiple personalities up to 20. Herself, she is a psychotic multiple personality girl, so she just slides into her role-plays and characters.

Cons
. Can do many tasks at one (up to 20 characters) and she can do well, but she is not technically wise enough to lose track (IP Spoofer, different computers, different operating systems, different locations) successfully. Of course she tried before but got caught by me.
. Even though fabulous actress, yet still got caught by me.

:WK: James (Sir ZJ)

Pros
. Artistically capable for anime and graphics. Elementary, but still good enough to pull Bache Kuni material.
. Technically capable to pull computer pranks, spoofers, various locations, OS, Comps, etc.
. Master of sabotage, espionage and surveillance (done it before to Jebhe Meli board).
. Undercover and Surveillance background (MI6) to do this.

Cons
. I don’t believe he can do great role play, but then again Bache Kuni is sucked at role plays, so bad that once he clearly wrote in a way that one would assume, there are two people behind his ID (one adult and one teen)!
. Bad actor and an elementary creator of IDs and characters.
. Does not Read, write and speak good enough Persian to pull Shiite like this, but then again so is Bache Kuni! Yet I don’t even believe that Jame’s Persian is third as good as Bache Kuni, unless he has been studying! But I seriously doubt it because he is too busy to study or take a Persian course.
. James makes a sad Gay, Lesbian, Tranny or a homo!

8-) Robert (LOP)

Pros
. Master of Graphic arts
. Master of Role Plays
. Master of Alternate Universes
. Master of Alternate Realities, Parallel Universes (He created Ahreemania)
. Master of Acting
. Master of Plots
. Master Story Teller
. Master of Character Creation
. Master of Environment and Scene Creation
. Master of Playing Games
. Lover of Animation but were not an animator (He could have easily learned how to), and this easily explains why Bache Kuni anime is kind o cheesy!
. Technically he was not advanced enough to play spoofers, IP Tracking, OS systems, Switch computers, block tracing, etc. but he is a DIY (Do It Yourself) teacher and a smart learner. He is wise enough to self teach himself a new art (animation), a new language (Persian), a new trade (IT) and more. Just look at the way he taught himself HTML, Web Design, Databasing and collecting information on the net. He is extremely smart and a fast learner.
. He is the only major IPC member (out of the above 4) who has not been in contact with me since the destruction of the old IPC Website and Club by Hezbollah. Elizabeth connects with me through e-mail and IM. Lori through e-mail, IM and posts in club. James connects through posts in club and IM. Robert disappeared from face of the Earth! Why? He really can’t do 2 things at once (professionally and flawless), so he wants to do his best as Bache Kuni. He wants to keep the suspicion away from himself.
. At first he was not showing his face because he was afraid I dump the anime-Graphics section on him, but now he knows that I will do it myself and I do not trust anyone’s artistic talent with it, so that is not the case. On the other hand, I know he is around because he revived the old IPC anime graphic site so I could take my time and download the stuff. This only means that he is watching in silence (like a spy that he is)!
. He is not the perfect actor and aimator but whatever he lacks in those fields, he makes up for it by being Self Initiator, Self Taught, Self Made, Creative, Over Imaginative and Persistent.
. Could not read, write and speak Persian worth Shiite (and still can’t) but no doubt in my mind that he self teaches himself via one of those CIA Personal Courses (Online, CD-Rom and Text) and a lot of practice; however, we still see tons o errors!
. He is conning, sneaky, creative and intelligent enough to pull Shiite like this.
. He is self-assured that he can get away with this and anything, because after all he is Robert!
. He is an Obsessive Compulsive Psychopath! He is almost as crazy as I am! I can easily see this pattern in the character he created (Bache Kuni)!

Cons
Give me one con on why Bache Kuni cannot be Robert? Just one? Furthermore, who else can be so bold, so outspoken, so radical to draw, say and post anything he wants about everyone including me and get away with it? Who else can call me a Dick (draw me as one) and get away with it? Who can push all the right buttons on everyone including me? I tell you who? Someone who knows everyone very well and he knows which buttons to push and knows how to get away with anything!

Conclusion

So all 4
Lori (LOJ)
James (Sir ZJ)
Robert (LOP)

Are capable to almost pull this Shiite but only one can pull this Shiite almost in a perfect tradition and format! In other words, he can and he is capable and he is technically wise enough to pull this Shiite!

No IRI Agent, no loser with too much time on her hand, no obsessed transsexual, no crazy woman and no new member, neither has the time, the balls, the guts, the means, the agenda, the style, the technique and the motivation and financial reasons to pull this Shiite in IPC, except………..

Man O Many Talents, Master of Espionage, Master of Role-Play and the Crazy Son of a Bitch himself, Lawrence of Persia!

If you possibly can believe that Robert can wash his hands completely off of IPC and disappear to South Africa in retirement, then you must be fooling yourself!

Robert was a solid base of IPC. How can he ever leave IPC for good? Fat chance!
This is like saying Fredrik Engels can leave communism!

This Bache Kuni episode is Robert’s first attempt in Role-Play. He done alternate Universes before (SMCCDI Board) but this is another one of his sick Mind Games, experiments in psychology and sociology and surely his first Role-play. He is tired of Databasing, Web Design, Political Activity, Activist work and serious business. He is doing this to hit two birds with one stone:

- Create Heat in the club to promote IPC club
- Have some sick twisted fun on our expense

:riot: I can see that Rhodesian Dog’s face behind his monitor in Jersey, reading this and laughing his ass off! Do not kid yourself. I have grown all of you guys (IPC Veterans) with my dried up breast and milk! I know what all of you guys are capable of!

No matter how smart Robert thinks he is, yet he can never fool Ahreeman. With all his spoofing, role plays, Screen names, cheesy animations, calling me a dick and other pranks ……………….. all roads and traces ends to Jersey and I know Jersey like palm of my hands and believe me, I know the palm of my hands very well (due to years of wanking)! I know Robert like my own brother and I know what is he capable of. That little Fragger!

You see, Bache Kuni is not even a She or a HeShe, but it is that son of a Bitch Robert, Bloody Robert pulling one on all of us! I mean think about it, who can act so stupid, so faggish, so gay, so pesty and so annoying? Do I have to spell it out for you?

Besides, it is not juts Bache Kuni, but I can follow his patterns. I know the way he searches the search engines and search terms he uses. I can trace his pattern of search through statistics sites. No one is so obsessed with statistics but Robert. His life and career is based on statistics, data and databasing. That bloody CIA spook!

He does all his searches on search engines to promote IPC and bring up the IPC links to the top of the search engine pages. He knows how the Internet and Search Engines work. You see, silently and through his methods, he is promoting IPC. But as always he loves playing incognito and be the mystery man! This behavior had shaped in him throughout many years of working as a CIA Spook!

So by tracking and tracing his search patterns, statistics searches, IP spoofing, playing and reviving his site and IPC old anime site, nosing around, cheesy animations, cheesy role plays and annoying performance as a Kuni, and after months of observations and study, I shall bravely state that this is another one of Robert’s pranks.

There you go Camran. You never thought of that possibility, did you?

But then again I could be all wrong and Bache Kuni could actually be an Obsessed Transsexual with too much time on her hand. Fat chance!

And theres your conspiracy and prayer!

End of the Conspiracy.
Conspiracy Exposed!
You got Exposed and Punked Rob! Give it up! 8-)

Amen!

Sign,
:detective:
Sherlock Bones
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

The Second Conspiracy Theory of Bache Kuni

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun May 27, 2007 7:05 pm

The Second Conspiracy Theory of Bache Kuni

OK kiddies, I can see that you guys are telling me (in various rooms) that Susan is not Robert. Well, I never stated that it is a fact, but it is only a conspiracy theory. A strong one indeed. You are telling me that Susan is actually a woman Hezbo. I doubt that. Therefore, I am creating my second conspiracy theory on studies and factual basis. Susan is a pre operational transsexual. She still has both tities and a boobool.

This is how I came up with my second conspiracy theory:

Second Conspiracy Theory of Susan
A pictorial conspiracy

Robert Hossein (Hosayn) Iranian French Actor and Director

Robert Hossein (Hosayn). Robert and his wife (maybe siqeh or a lover) had a child from the wedlock. Robert’s wife (one of many so called wives) was an Arabo_Muslim so the new baby was named Sobhan Robert Hossein (Hosayn).

Sobhan Robert Hossein (Hosayn)

Sobhan Robert Hossein (Hosayn).

Sobhan Robert Hossein (Hosayn) had gender confusion since early age

Sobhan Robert Hossein (Hosayn) used to dress as a girl and go to school

Sobhan Robert Hossein (Hosayn)
Moved to Syria and Lebanon and joined Hezbollah

Sobhan Robert Hossein (Hosayn) starts bending over up and down reading Namaz and that is how he discovers the joys of bending over! Bending up and down during Namaz, he discovers that he is really a she in heart! All this bending and he discovers that Transgenderism, Transsexualism and Sex Change is Halaal in Islam. She joins political Islam

Sobhan Robert Hossein (Hosayn) changes name and becomes Susan Robert Hossein (Hosayn)

Susan Robert Hossein (Hosayn) changes last name and rebels against her father. Now she becomes Susan Robert Hosayn. Susan Robert Hosayn joins the Islamic Transgender Movement.

Susan Robert Hosayn and friends

Susan Robert Hosayn joins S&M Groups

Susan Robert Hosayn becomes an activist in Rainbow Coalition fighting for Gay Power. She becomes down with the cause of Kuning (Giving Kun away)!

Susan Robert Hosayn founded the Lady Boy Union!

Susan Robert Hosayn comes out of the closet

Susan Robert Hosayn, the official poster girl for the “Chicks with Dicks Magazine!

Susan Robert Hosayn in action

A Susan Robert Hosayn moment

Susan Robert Hosayn: Kiss me, I’m a Transsexual Muslim Activist
Chicks with Dicks SheBoy of the Year

So Susan is the illegitimate son of Robert Hussein who changed his name to Susan Robert Hosayn and became a transsexual Muslim Activist and a Hezbollah member. She has Arab roots and connections with IRI and Syrian Government. She is here to sabotage IPC. She develops an obsession with IPC and her task becomes permanent. Now she is the IRI Hezbollah Transsexual agent in IPC to disrupt IPC.

End of the new conspiracy theory :badgrin:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Comments on IPC Club Room