Are You Zartoshti?

Post your comments or issues on IPC Club's Halls (Forum Groups) & Rooms (Forums) & express your opinion on their articles & other contents.

Moderator: Club Operations

Are You Zartoshti?

Postby IPC » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:20 pm

Vartamelon asks:

"hey hey

are u zartoshti as well? i don't wanna just assume... but ur avatar pretty much leads to that, haha.

ttyl, toodles!
-vartamehr"

IPC Office responds:

Are you a watermelon? Your ID pretty much leads to that? :D

Nice name Vartamehr. =D>

IPC is not a person, its an office. In this office in San Diego, works some of the IPC Operation members who run the show of IPC Operations around the world. IPC Office members are not necessarily Key Members of the operations but are active operation members. Key members are for example commands of Iranian cities such as Tehran's Command or Mashhad's command. But IPC Office is the center heart of the operations and is naturaly in San Diego because his Ahreemanic Royal Highness is in San Diego. One of these people who works in the office, is me who is answering you. I happen to be a female.

The avatar is the official logo of IPC Operations. Zoroastrianism is not our official religion or philosophy but we emphasize on it because it is an original Iranian Philosophy. It is a symbol of as Dr. X puts it "Persian-hood". That's why there are Faravahars all over IPC Website. Some of us are also Behdin (Zartoshti). Myself, I am one.

Zoroaster was one of the two so called prophets who never claimed to be a prophet of God & never made any miracles. He only claimed to be a poet & a writer. We respect Zartosht because he was a great philosopher, he wrote many valued writings & he was a good Persian, not because he was a prophet or a metaphysical character.

We emphasize heavily on Zoroastrianism, Faravahar, Persian Philosophies, Persian Culture and Persian-hood. We do it, not because we are religious, but we do it because we are here to protect the Persian Culture. IPC Operations is a secular organization. We officially don't promote any religion.

This was a very good question by you. Lots of people (New Comers) are not clear on this question. With your permission, I post this one, so everyone will understand the concept.

You can read this article to gain more knowledge about the issue:

Zoroastra & Zoroastrianism, The Real Story (by Dr. X)
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... .php?t=351

I hope I have had answered your question to the best of my ability.

Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (Engligh)

Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Parsi Modern)

Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Parsi Avestai)

Yeta Ahu

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Return to Comments on IPC Club Room