Excellent!

Post your comments or issues on IPC Club's Halls (Forum Groups) & Rooms (Forums) & express your opinion on their articles & other contents.

Moderator: Club Operations

Excellent!

Postby kuku_sabzi » Thu May 12, 2005 10:14 pm

Dr X Azizam!

Sorry to hear about your hacking trouble babeh but I am so glad to see the wonderful job you've done here. Your "aunty" Kuku is so very proud of you. Now be man buss bedeh!
You have not converted a man because you have silenced him.

John, Viscount Morley
kuku_sabzi
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu May 12, 2005 11:55 pm

Kuku Sabzi!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rose:

Hmmmmmmmm yum yum,:tongue:

getting hungry! :eat:

Unbelievable! Is it you or is it your replica?! I wondered what the hell happened to you! The last I heard from you was that you are getting married again! I thought maybe you left on a long honeymoon! What happened? anyhow, I am glad to see you in one piece & in IPC.

Lets see, you have your picture in profile, so does this mean, the end to your incognito alias episodes? Shall we call you by the name or @ least by 3 letter initials?

The AOL Iran Board certainly went down the Shiite hole, wouldn't you say? All the losers are still there wasting memory space! IPC Office tells me that your secret admirer is also still there! What a bozo! So how are you dear?

Also, in your profile, it said Ketabdar! You are being modest, aren't you? You are more like a notable scholar! Also in your profile it says West coast! Since when? Tell me all the gossip?!
:gossip:
"Dr X Azizam! "

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees?! :roll:

"Sorry to hear about your hacking trouble babeh"

It wasn't exactly hacking that got IPC Website off the air dear! It was your beloved AOL under the pressure of Hizbollah which deleted the whole website! 5 years of work down the drain! Are we still associating with AOL dear? :-k

" but I am so glad to see the wonderful job you've done here."

Oh ye, I remember now! You had never seen the new club! You left before the old club also got deleted by Yahoo under the pressure of Hizbollah!

" Your "aunty" Kuku is so very proud of you."

Does this mean Khale Kuku will give me some Persian Candy, maybe Sohan or Gaz? =P~

" Now be man buss bedeh!"

Maaaaaaaaaach, Malaaaach Moloooooch........ :lickyouup:

Nice to see you back. Well I guess eventually all the missing in action children of IPC are finding their way home! :D

PS: Once we get the new website up & running, I am expecting you to write some articles for IPC, maybe we let you run the Gossip Column. We can call it Khale Kuku's Column! :smilewink:

Cheers

Sign,
:TF:
Ahreeman Mirzaye Qajar
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby kuku_sabzi » Mon May 16, 2005 8:05 am

Yes babeh, c'est moi, the one and only Kuku!

Hmmmmm, who said I was getting married? I was seeing someone, a Malayalee guy who pushed all my buttons and rubbed me in all the right ways (mmmmmmm....) but sadly he sold his convenience store and moved away. Delam shekasteh.

I'm in good ole Cali now, about 5 hours north of Irangeles. Scholar my arse, just a humble librarian who helps people locate their GED study guides and learn to differentiate their nether orifices from a hole in the ground. Ahh, fulling work! Actually I do enjoy it and it pays more than twice what I got doing tech support for AOHell. And speaking of them, yes it's a tragedy how one person was able to drag the whole place down. I buzz by once a year or so because I wonder what has happened to people like Hank and Parsad and Salian. I see HP is still there pretending to be someone who matters. Do you know that he had 8 separate accounts closed for vulgarity and harassment? One would close and almost immediately he would be back. Like Dude, get a life already!

Don't be too upset about the yahoo group. This is a much better setup anyway, plus you dont have to worry about yahoo's terms of service. This way you can do whatever the hell you want.

Looks as though you are busy with your harem, so I won't bother you for anymore kisses...vali baraye to hanuz taram... :belly:

love,
Khale Kuku
You have not converted a man because you have silenced him.

John, Viscount Morley
kuku_sabzi
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon May 16, 2005 11:58 am

Khale Kuku:
:persian:

I. The ladies in the picture are not my Harem, but they are a part of my Feme Fatals Entourage, who follow me around the globe. They are my Persian Immortal Feme Guards to protect & serve Ahreeman! We go back a long way.

II. I insist that you keep on bothering me & make sure you do not dissapear again! If you once again dissapear without a trace, I swear I am going to trace & give your address to that psycho Hezbo without the Beard & Mustache, HP to camp on your door steps!

III. Every single Thinking mind in AOL Iran Board, male or female has left AOL Board. All old members have left, except that loser HP. In addition, a gang of new Hezbos have been added to that board. Today, if you go there, you will see that for years, the Hezbos have taken over & are operating the AOL Iran Board. The Head Hezbo Psycho is of course as always, your buddy, HP! This bozo has been on that board for over 10 years! Back then he was married but still he was chasing after you! HP is still having a thing for you! There was also another psycho, what was his name? Eyvallah, who had a thing for Ahoo & I think he also had a thing for you! But then again these guys are AOL addicts with 8 different IDs! Who knows which is the recent one!?

IV. Remember when you were working for AOL, he tried to find my name, number & address? I think he is fixated on me! He is not the only Hezbo fixated on me! After him, when I moved to Yahoo & created the Yahoo IPC Club, there were other Hezbos such as Ghods, working for IRIB (Iranian Broadcast) who tried so hard to locate me! There are never any shortage of Hezbos, just go to AOL Iran Board & they are crawling all over the place.

V. AOHell, riot! Awesome! :compcr:

VI. Well, finally made a move to Cali the Persian State, ha? :irannational: Well, now you are near me! Still not married, ha? I am sure, the Persian Community will constantly invade your territory & eat some Kuku! Them Persians luvs their Kuku! One of these days, when I get time, I must drop by & eat some Kuku too!

VII. Yes, IPC is now untouchable & no one but no one can harm us, But this happened @ a great cost! Soon the new website will go up, it will be a huge commercial website. Be in touch & stay put. Its always good to have you around.

VIII. Damn, still a librarian?! I guess one of these days, I must return that book that I have borrowed from you back in the 90's & deliver it personaly to your door steps with the late fees! Will I get to eat some Kuku?! :tongue:

IX. Now allow me to preach an spontaneous blend o poem to thee:

The Garden!

I have a Beautiful Garden,
My Garden is my life,
My Garden is my Inspiration Point,
My Garden is my home away from The World!
I am the Gardner,

Every Flower has a thorn,
Every Flower has a unique color & scent

In this Garden, I have Many Rose Bushes,
All Colors, All Shapes, and All Scents,
No flower is without a thorn,
Each thorn brings a unique character,
Every Flower looks & smells different,

Every Flower has a unique color & scent

Some of my Rose Bushes are aged,