Private Messaging

Post your comments or issues on IPC Club's Halls (Forum Groups) & Rooms (Forums) & express your opinion on their articles & other contents.

Moderator: Club Operations

Private Messaging

Postby Xerxes » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:17 pm

AhreemanX

You have a PM waiting in your Inbox here which I would appreciate if you read & reply to,

Bedroud.
Xerxes
Private

Postby IPC » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:59 pm

Stop crying and withhold your temper. You have ups and downs, are you Bi-Polar? Haven't you for the second time cuss everyone in IPC and threatened to leave IPC? Already back again and Crying wolf?

Do you think we hide his emails from him? He read all of your messages. Please understand, people wait a lifetime for Ahreeman's call. Ahreeman calls only once, if any at all. You had your chance and blew it! Stop crying!

No one has access to his email, unless he forwards it to office and he does that when he is out of town, because he doesn't want emails to pile up. His email is always private and he is the only one who has access to it. Send an email to him, he is busy, he may not read the club.

You Cry Baby
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Messenger of Allah » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:27 pm

Dear Impatient Xerxes:

If you sent the guy a PM, why do you bother to also start a thread about it?

Are you afraid your messages don’t all get through?

I don’t blame you…nothing is guaranteed in the message business these days, except:

MOA’s private message services. :horseman:

Yes, I usually only run messages back and forth between Allah and his subjects. Believe me, that’s a full time job by itself. And the pay is not bad. Plus the fringe benefits are unbeatable.

But lately, business is a bit slow. Allah is doing more solitary thinking and less proclaiming these days. :-k

So, I have undertaken a moonlighting enterprise, and started my own business on the side. :yalda: Allah is Okay with it, as long as it doesn’t interfere with my primary holy duties.

So please, if your message ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, needs to be there overnight or sooner, please consider MOA’s messaging services. Your message is guaranteed to not only get there, but also get jammed down the throat of the recipient whether he likes it or not. Complete delivery success guaranteed, or double your money back, plus a complimentary signed copy of the Quran.

But remember, Xerxes jan:
ye fut, ye sabr. Nasoozi azizam.
:tantrum:
Don't shoot the messenger if you don't like the message
Messenger of Allah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Xerxes » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:31 pm

Ahreeman posted on the forums but never looked at the PM I sent him..thats why I posted this.

AQ you also have a PM waiting in your inbox since 3 days ago..

You might want to consider taking a break from name calling?

Bedroud
Xerxes
Private

Postby Atusa Qajar » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:58 pm

Traitor in pending Xerxes:

"Traitor in pending" is a step better than Traitor! You have progressed (in my book)!

Your buttons are so easy to be pushed. Your temper will one day bring you close to downfall. Watch it!

I have nothing against you nor a personal problem with you. Everything you sent to me in PM, you need to state it open in public. Does it make you less of a man if you state what you wrote to me (in private), open and in public? Is this a male thing?

You owe an apology to "ALL" IPC members. You trashed "ALL" IPC and its members, so far in 2 occasions. You are not the first Tempremental person who walks in here. Temper can be fatal.

In regards to JM, Dr. X and Admzad have written numerous articles on the issue. If you have not read them before, then await the publication of the new site. I believe Dr. X has explained everything in a nutshell and in the Pan Iranism topic. Why don't you re read it again as a proof.

You could be the only person aside Jebheis, who needs a proof on Treason of JM! You are also the first person who told me I look like a sheep! You made me look in the mirror! Your temper will work against you. Don't say things which you don't mean it. I already told you so!

One time I was playing with a gun and pointing it towards Dr. X, he told me to never point a gun at someone, if you don't mean to shoot him for dead! Then he Kung Fu moved that gun out of my hand, lain me on the floor, belly up & almost shoved that gun up my ...............!

I never had a war with you to start with, so how can I make peace now?

In a nutshell, I put everything told above, in this way,
Zabane sorkh, sare sabz dahad bar bad.

Turalura luralu
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Xerxes » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:37 am

Atusa Qajar wrote:Traitor in pending Xerxes:

"Traitor in pending" is a step better than Traitor! You have progressed (in my book)!

I am not too good with this bully business so you have to stick with the old traitor Aytullah Atusa (which indeed ryhmes too) for now.

Atusa Qajar wrote:I have nothing against you nor a personal problem with you. Everything you sent to me in PM, you need to state it open in public. Does it make you less of a man if you state what you wrote to me (in private), open and in public? Is this a male thing?

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of private messaging?

You talk about "real man", who is the real man here?! you?! Your beloved Ahreeman?!

Let me tell you something, someone who starts "Iran Politics Club" and claims to know a lot about Iranian politics, one who openly criticizes other websites yet chooses to tell others about his political beliefs in "secret emails" is not a real man.

A real man would answer his critics as much as he criticizes others.

Where is this "real man" now? Why did this beloved Ahreeman have no responces to:

1- If he is against Islam why does he support Mojahedeen?!
2- If he believed JM and it's 'satelites' are criminals one of them being Marze Porgohar, why does he and you support them?!
3- Would a real man not answer to his critics yet send his dogs after the critic?!
4- If Marze porgohar indeed is a 'satelite' of JM, and you support it, then why is Hebze mellat whom you also call a 'satelite' of JM are called criminals?! only explanation so far is that they are apparently connected to JM. After all, it was the leaders of Hezbe mellat who were killed by the regime, and all other organisations you defend have done fuck all, especially Pan-Iranist party which was also mentioned in that certain topic who begged the Khamenei to let him back in Iran.

A real man and his 'followers' (whom I have called sheeps) wouldn't all gang up on one individual.

You have criticized me which I have replied to, yet you don't face your own criticisms?!

I replied to your criticisms in total calm yet all I got was incivilized replys and nothing from Ahreeman himself. Where are these real man you talk about?

You owe an apology to "ALL" IPC members. You trashed "ALL" IPC and its members, so far in 2 occasions. You are not the first Tempremental person who walks in here. Temper can be fatal.

Wait a minute..so you all gang up on me, and I am the only who needs to apologize?!

You have personally attacked and abused me - you have called me numurous names and harassed me day after day, so first of all its you who owes an apology to me, but I have not asked for it!

I have asked for working out our problems. I came here to discuss politics - I had joined these forums a year or two before you. I had praised the website and had offered my help which was welcomed by Ahreeman. However as soon as our ideas clashed the name calling began. You used both IPC and your account to post abuse toward me.

In regards to JM, Dr. X and Admzad have written numerous articles on the issue. If you have not read them before, then await the publication of the new site. I believe Dr. X has explained everything in a nutshell and in the Pan Iranism topic. Why don't you re read it again as a proof.

I replied to this topic with criticisms toward this "nutshell" which I never recieved a reply to beside pictures of wolves and other animals. Perhaps IPC should work on its communication skills.

You could be the only person aside Jebheis, who needs a proof on Treason of JM! You are also the first person who told me I look like a sheep! You made me look in the mirror! Your temper will work against you. Don't say things which you don't mean it. I already told you so!

So what if I am or if I am not? If you feel strong about such statements surely you have an answer for it.

You keep calling me a traitor while I have made it more than obvious that I am a patriot. Do you want to go in circules?

One time I was playing with a gun and pointing it towards Dr. X, he told me to never point a gun at someone, if you don't mean to shoot him for dead! Then he Kung Fu moved that gun out of my hand, lain me on the floor, belly up & almost shoved that gun up my ...............!

What you should learn from this, is not to start attacking people randomly whenever you get bored.

I never had a war with you to start with, so how can I make peace now?

"War"? don't flatter yourself. You just posted abuses toward me on several occasions and you're still not letting go.

To sum up my PMs - and I conclude yet again: I regret to have given the impression of defending anyone or any particular party - I believed that on a forum called "Iran Politics Club" we can discuss political parties freely without getting personally attacked because of it, however I was proved wrong. I have been called a "traitor" because I joined a website that had a muslim as owner - fair enough and I have disassociated myself and given up my position there - and now you're looking for more reasons to attach labels..

I want to offer peace and I would like removal of both my (abusive) posts and the (abusive) posts toward me, so we can get on with discussing the politics of Iran in a civil manner.

Thats what I had said in the PM - I did not "apologize" to anyone and I don't think it is necessary as I was offended just as much if not worse by others.

If this club can be serious and civil at any point then hopefully I will get a reply to this (friendly) gesture.

Its also very funny how you criticise me for my political beliefs while "IPC" is so insecure about its own political beliefs such as views on Mojahedeen that as soon as I posted it on here, you all ganged up on me like a bunch of animals!

You tell me that "everyone knows about JM's crimes", while in my opinion everyone knows about Mojahedeen's crimes yet most see Mossadegh as one if not the most influential politician of Iran and many see him as a hero.

Wrong or right I have spoke out loud my political views and yet all you do is bully business. If you want to stop this hypocracy - do as I suggest and make this place civilized.

Bedroud.
Xerxes
Private

Return to Comments on IPC Club Room