Treason

Post your comments or issues on IPC Website's articles, books & other contents. Report & specify the non functional links in the website.

Moderator: Club Operations

Treason

Postby IPC » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:39 pm

Subject: Treason
Date: 2/16/2005 9:40:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time
To: AhreemanX@IranPoliticsClub.com
CC: WebMaster@IranPoliticsClub.com,
IranPoliticsClub@aol.com

Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi

In the name of Hazrate Imam Seyed Ali Khamenei, Moula Ali, Rahbar Ali, Velayat al faghihi Shia'yane Jahan va Muslemina Iran

Qur'ani Hakim teaches us:

"Inna fatahna laka fathan mubeenan; Liyaghfira laka Allahu ma taqaddama min thanbika wama taakhkhara wayutimma niAAmatahu AAalayka wayahdiyaka siratan mustaqeeman Wayansuraka Allahu nasran AAazeezan Huwa allathee anzala alssakeenata fee quloobi almumineena liyazdadoo eemanan maAAa eemanihim walillahi junoodu alssamawati waalardi wakana Allahu AAaleeman hakeeman Liyudkhila almumineena waalmuminati jannatin tajree min tahtiha alanharu khalideena feeha wayukaffira AAanhum sayyiatihim wakana thalika AAinda Allahi fawzan AAatheeman WayuAAaththiba almunafiqeena waalmunafiqati waalmushrikeena waalmushrikati alththanneena biAllahi thanna alssawi AAalayhim dairatu alssawi waghadiba Allahu AAalayhim walaAAanahum waaAAadda lahum jahannama wasaat maseeran"

Quotes to:

"Verily We have granted thee a manifest Victory:
That Allah may forgive thee thy faults of the past and those to follow; fulfil His favour to thee; and guide thee on the Straight Way; And that Allah may help thee with powerful help It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith;- for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth; and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom;- That He may admit the men and women who believe, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow, to dwell therein for aye, and remove their ills from them;- and that is, in the sight of Allah, the highest achievement And that He may punish the Hypocrites, men and women, and the Polytheists men and women, who imagine an evil opinion of Allah. On them is a round of Evil: the Wrath of Allah is on them: He has cursed them and got Hell ready for them: and evil is it for a destination. "

Qur'an al Hakim
Sura 48
 Al-Fath (The Victory)

Infidel bastard:

I am your guide to the Straight Way. I am your guid to Allah. I am here to help you.
I am soldier of Islam. I train Soldiers of Islam. I roam around the world. The world is for me to roam. Land of Islam and Land of Kaffir are all belong to us. Everywhere is Land of Allah and We are soldiers of Islam to obey and do his will. I go everywhere and no where is out of reach for Soldiers of Islam. If you know whats good for you, you will listen good.

You are convicted of crimes against our republic and citizens of our republic. Your crimes are as follows,

1. Blasphemy
2. Insulting Prophet Mohammed - Sala Allaha Va Alayha Va Allah .... (PBUH)
3. Insulting Holy Imams of Shia'
4. Insulting The Great Religion of Islam
5. Insulting Supreme Spiritual Leader, Hazrate Imam Seyed Ali Khamenei, leader of Shia' population of the world, spiritual inspiration of Muslim Umma' and representative of Allah on Earth.
6. Insulting Ulamayi Shar' and Ayati Udam.
7. Insulting Islamic Republic of Iran
8. Treason against our republic
9. Terrorist Actions against tranquility of our republic
10. Creation of an outlawed network of criminals inside our republic and abroad to damage Islam, our republic and tranquility of our Islamic Way of life.
11. Creation of an outlawed Internet Netwrok of Infidels and Harami Maloun Hellish Traitors to plot against our Islamic Way of life and our Islamic Government.
12. Creation and Operation of the doomed, blasphemist, condemned propganda site of "Iran Politics Club" for constant aggrevative insult of our Islamic Values and our popular government of Islamic Republic of Iran.
13. Creation of a gang of bandits, outlawed terrorists, saboteures, blasphemers, propagandists and criminals for anti Islamic and anti Iranian activities.
14. Other criminal acts and plots.

Reasoning with you is same as reasoning with brick wall. After a few warnings, we took action and we,

1. Took your filthy site off the air for few hours each week to show you the power of Islam.
2. Malfunctioned the system of your network a few times a year to slap you in the mouth.
3. You left us no choice but to urge and pressure yahoo to close down that trash can called IPC Club.
4. Slap you hard where it hurts.

I slaped you in the face. But have you learned your lesson? I don't think so. You go ahead and open another Internet Whorehouse to insult Islam, Muslim, our good republic and our Moula Ali, Ayatollah al Udama Seyed Ali Khamenei. You are a fool who never learns. You are Kaffir al Kabir, doomed to Hellish Fires of Afterlife.

How many times I held my soldiers of Islam to destroy you and your Jahanami agenda? How many times, I gave you so many chances to submit to light of Allah, Islam and Imam? Some Maloun never learn.

How do you think you will fight a republic backed by Allah? with what will you fight our republic? What do you have and who do you have around your filthy House of Kaffirs? You have some Monafeghin, Mofsedin, Taghoutiyoun, Blasphemists, Kaffirs, Malounin, Mobtazelin, Homosexuals, Prostitutes, Addicts, Perverts, Firghah Zalah Bahaiyoun, Fire worshiper bastards, Ajnabi Nijasat Khar, Servants of Mossad, CIA and British Intelligence, Retired SAVAK Criminals, Gay corrupt of america, whores of Los Angeles, Bastards Haramis, other criminals and bastards.

Is this how you want to fight our holy republic in protection of Islam and Imam? You are a bigger fool than we thought. We finished your criminal network before and we will finish what has left of it again and again. Imam slaped Bush and America in the face, you are nothing. You are dirt and your criminal band are microbes. You are a mouse and I am playing with you. Behold and beware the power of Islam.

Some Maloun al Harami bastards will never learn unless we kon fayakoun and destroy their fundamental. Maloun, read these good words and learn from history,

"Moumenina ashraf al makhloughaton fe al hemayat al Islam val Muslemina"

"Ma'douma al Mushrekin, Khavarej al Din fe al Monafeghouna va Haramiyoun, va Allaha va Allaha fel dokhoulon ena masha'loun Shaytan al Raji'. Allah o Akbar."

I order you to stop all activities on and off the Internet. Dismantle your netwrok of criminals in our republic and abroad. Close all of your Internet Networks. Stop your criminal activities against Islam, Imam and Iran. Bow to Imam and beg for forgiveness. Hazrate Imam, our father, has a big heart and forgives ignorant children who took a wrong way away from the Straight Path of Allah. Show sincere remorse and he forgives you. Continue this hellish harami path, and I order the Soldiers of Islam to destroy the reminder of your Hellish Army of Kaffir. Allahi Vallahi I swear I set an example of you. Enough of your blasphemy, I order you to seize all activity right now or face circumstances of your hellish decisions. Most of your little Kaffir whores and Haramis abandoned you and jumped ship! What happened to all of your comrades and hamrazman? Haw Haw Haw, dont make me laugh.

Now you have a few bastards around you and they will jump ship, soon when the soldiers of Islam hit you with the pressure. Kaffir, stop all activity or else. I order you to seize all activity now or face Wrath of Allah. If you know whats good for you, you will stop. I forgive you and recommend you for forgiveness of Imam. You can go back to Islamic Republic of Iran and serve your Imam and Iran. Vallahi its never too late. I know you are dying to go to Iran. Save yourself, see the light of Imam and Maghame Moazami Velayat will forgive you. This path which you go is to Hell. You and your friends and reminder of your criminal band will burn in hell in afterlife and burn in fires of truth in this life. This is your calling and warning. Appreciate life and stop what you do before its too late. Come back to Islam.

In the name of Moula Ali, Hazrate Imam Seyed Ali Khamenei, Maghami Moazame Rahbari, I end this letter.

La Ilaha Illa Allah, Mohammed al Rasoul Allah
Moula Ali, Rahbar Ali, Ya Hoo, Ya Ali.

Soldier of Islam
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:04 am

:badgrin:

:-k

:-s

[-X

:IRG:

:starwars:

:weapon:

:swingman:

:disco:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Return to Comments on IPC Website Room