Amir Is My Name

Take your shoes off, come on in, sit on the Persian rug, have a cup of Persian Tea & introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. Reveal as much as you desire.

Moderator: Club Operations

Amir Is My Name

Postby Amir » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:09 am

Amir is my name
Being a Kafir is my game
Islam is the lamest of the lame
That religion and garbage are one and the same

Love of country, more precious than fortune or fame
My love for Iran will never become tame
It’s a passion that burns, like an eternal flame
It breaks my heart, to see what it became

Hello everyone

I like the work you guys are doing here. The most important fight is to free Iran. It is paramount that after Iran is freed, it finally gets off to the right track that it hasn’t completely been on for 1400 years. The way to do that is by educating Iranians, especially the youth, about their true history. I can see that is one of the priorities here at IPC, and that makes me very happy. It tears me up to see our good nation bowing to these Taazis, and betraying their true heritage and ancestors. I am reminded of an old post of mine, which I will now place here as well:

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... =3943#3943

I have heard of Dr Kourosh Aryamanesh’ good work and contribution to Iran, though my knowledge of him is extremely limited. I wish there were more people like him. I see that Ahreeman was his pupil, and so must have much of his drive and knowledge. Wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Amir
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Liberator » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:32 pm

Amir-jaan,

It's a pleasure seeing you over here. Keep up your great posts that we've been able to learn from on ActivistChat.

More power to you my friend. I like your "rap lyric" that you began this thread with :D =D>

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Amir » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:17 am

Doroud, Liberator

Thank you for the kind welcome.

Also, I really like your avatar here.

In fact, you are the reason I am here. If you recall, I followed one of your posts, the one about oslonor and his Afghan bull shit over to IPC. After that, I read quite a few posts here and found out more and more what this site is about. Obviously, I liked what I saw, and decided to join.

I must say, I was shocked to see that you have over 1440 posts here (as of now), in addition to the over 1000 at activistchat! How the hell do you find the time, boy? Do you never sleep? Are the letters on your keyboard all worn out? Does your computer set off the smoke detectors every day? Do you have carpal tunnel syndrome yet, or what?!!!

But no matter what your secret, I’m glad to see your dedication and efforts. Keep it up, and more power to you as well.

I'm going to transfer and phase in some of my more important posts from Activischat to over here as well.

Amir
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Introduction Room