Iran Military Forum & Iran Defence Forum!

Discuss various issues & post various subjects, not belonging in any other room, over here. Announce & discuss various cultural events, concerts, shows, plays, movies, seminars, poetry nights, dance parties, standup comedies, gatherings, reunions, soccer & sports events, Persian cuisine & fine dining, love & romance, relationships & marriage & all other general topics here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Iran Military Forum & Iran Defence Forum!

Postby Chic Moda » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:27 pm

Check this forum:

Iran Military Forum
http://www.iranmilitary.net/forum/

New Hezbollah Forum?
Or
New Confused Iranian Clueless Teenage forum?

You decide?

I posted some of my special posts! Let’s see what happens! I love trouble!

CA
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Chic Moda » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:16 pm

Never mind guys. My second possibility was correct. This is another forum for "Immature Young Iranian Boys" playing with each others joy sticks! :D

No such luck for me to find a real Hezbo forum to piss real Hezbos off! :(

Cheers

CA
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: Iran Military Forum!

Postby A Username » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:49 am

Chic-Moda wrote:Check this forum:

www.irandefence.net
A Username
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Chic Moda » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:53 am

Thanks friend
Iran Defence forum, never heard of them. are they Hezbo?
We will find out!

I have posted these, so let's see what will they do next! If they are hard-core, they will ban me and delete all posts.

I posted:

Greetings:

Constitution of IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/constitution/

My personal profile
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1079

Experts from speeches:

“Islamic Republic of Iran is neither a Republic nor Iranian; therefore, the abbreviation IRI does not make sense! We need to address this regime as AIOG (Arabo_Islamic Occupational Government)!”
(Dr. X, founder of IPC)

"Anyone from any ideology, who picks up a pen or a gun to battle AIOG (Arabo_Islamic Occupational Government) aka IRI, is my sister and brother"
Pure Persian Pride
(Dr. X, founder of IPC)

Regards,
Catayoun Afshar
IPC Representative
IPC Office

Islam, a Dangerous Political Ideology!

Friends:
Please review,

Islam, a Dangerous Political Ideology! (part one)
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/islam/islam-danger1/

Islam, a Dangerous Political Ideology! (part two)
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/islam/islam-danger2/

Regards,
IPC Ofice
http://IranPoliticsClub.net/

Islamist Expansionism!
Cheers Friends

Islamic Republic of Iran, has a specific yearly budget for every major Islamic Terror Group including but not limited to Hezbollah, al Jihad, al Hamas, al Jihad al Islamia' Egypt, PLO, Afghan Shiite Militia, Tajik Islamists, Iraqi Mahdi Army of al Sadr, and Bosnian Muslim Para Militia.

Islamic Republic of Iran via IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps), funds, arms, and trains above groups.

Every year, Islamic Republic of Iran spends more money supporting global Islamist Terrorism and exporting Islam, than feeding, finding employment and housing the Iranian Under class!

Regards,
Catayoun Afshar
IPC Representative
IPC Operations

Iranian Election or Revolutionary Guards’ Coup?
IPC Official Announcement
http://IranPoliticsClub.net/

Friends:

This is a report by Ahreeman X, founder of IPC,
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?p=5576

Iranian Election or Revolutionary Guards’ Coup?
November 28, 2006
Report by Ahreeman X

According to the latest information from Iran (IPC Operations inside Iran), from time to time, and particularly recently, Islamic Revolutionary Guards (Sepah Pasdaran) takes over various oil platforms in Persian Gulf region and forces oil workers to fill up a number of tankers and send them to China for free!

These actions are indeed in returns for Chinese aid to the Iranian Nuclear program. These are shady underground deals made by Sepah! So basically Sepah Pasdaran is a government within the government! Iranian Oil workers and officials are not a bit happy about these transactions, because naturally neither the oil industry nor people of Iran receive any revenue from these undercover transactions!

This is yet another reason for Iranians to ask themselves:

Was the last election held in Iran, a real election or was it a coup by Sepah Pasdaran? In fact, it seems like Sepah Pasdaran had made a coup, took over the Iranian Government and appointed Ahmadinejad as their spokesman!

Today, Sepah Pasdaran is beyond the reach of the Iranian laws! Every time a group is above the laws of a nation, such as SS in Nazi Germany, then that causes a great problem in structure of that nation’s government. In today’s Iran, Sepah Pasdaran and particularly Niruye Qods (Qods Special Forces Units of The Islamic Revolutionary Guards) are beyond and above the law! In the past they were doing as they pleased and without any permission necessary from anyone; however, today they practically control the government. Furthermore, they have appointed their own president in Iran, named Mahmoud Ahmadinejad!

Today’s Islamic Republic of Iran had evolved from a theocratic dictatorship to a military controlled regime via IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps), headed by Qods Special Units Force!

Regards,
Catayoun Afshar
IPC Representative
IPC Operations
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Chic Moda » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:40 pm

Friends:

Keeping you informed

Few illiterates made some simplistic remarks, so the Web Mistress took over the microphone to respond! This is what I call a one - two punch to Hezbollah’s face.

Look at this thread:

http://www.irandefence.net/showthread.php?t=7272

Web Mistress wrote:

Replies IRI forum members:

I am going to take over the keyboard from Catayoun Afshar (IPC Rep) to deal with the responds and to reply back. I am IPC Web Mistress, my name is Catayoun Razmjou, a proud member of Iranian Resistance. I am a Freedom Fighter and voice of the oppress women of Iran.

I am still undecided and still studying to decide if this forum is:

a) Hezbollah Forum
b) A forum for young immature Iranian boys to hang out.

But something tells me that if this forum was truly a Hezbollah forum, then by now I would have been banned and my posts would have been deleted (IRI Style), same as it is being done inside Iran!

We will see for how long the Admins and Moderators of this forum will show tolerance for the civilized world’s voice! I wonder how long it will take for true face of VEVAK or Hezbollah to come out?!

So I am still studying to find out which of the above possibilities are true, a or b?!

Now to reply to the posts:

Capricorn Edge:
“Iran is not supporting terrorism, but supporting the Islamic Resistance against Zionism and Crusaders.

Iran has nothing to do with it. Our nation is occupied by AIOG. AIOG does not support terrorism, but they are the central heart of Islamist Terrorism in the world!

Iran has no business supporting the “Islamic Cause or resistance against Israel or America! We are neither Arabs nor Muslim. Before AIOG took over our country, we had no beef with Israel or America.

Now we have a beef with the civilized world!

You are either Iranian or Muslim, you cannot be both! To be an Iranian Muslim is like being a Black KKK or a Nazi Jew! It is an oxy moron.

Iran has 8000 years of history. We have been under occupation of AIOG before (651 AD). We consider this as the 2nd Arabo_Islamic Invasion Occupation of Iran by Arabo_Muslim in 1979.

28 years is nothing to 8000 years. We will free our land from Arabo_Muslim invaders and occupiers including Mullahs, Hezbollah, Sepah, Lachaki and Chadori or other Tazi hounds.

Shaan Haider:
Non-Sense. This is all Propaganda.”

Propaganda is the Garbage coming out Tehran and Qom! This is voice of freedom and democracy.

Akbar:
“lol why would the Iranian government(irgc) steal its own oil? And how is it linked to the election which is monitored by international organs? nice site........not”

IRGC is not Iranian Government. Supposedly they are only one military unit amongst many, but the reality shows they took over the regime.

Election monitored by internal organs?
What election?
There is no political party allowed to operate in Iran except Hezbollah!
Fundamentalist Hezbollah = Khat Imam
Moderate Hezbollah = Khat Rafsanjani
Reformist Hezbollah = Khat Khatami

Iran has one political party and it is Hezbollah! What election? No political party except Hezbollah can have activity in Iran! Every single Iranian political party is in exile! What world are you living in?
What organs watch over this election?
Thieves are watching over thieves?
The election itself has been a Sham Election for 28 years! But Sepah had Shamed the Sham election last time! Now Sepah rules Iran!

Sith:
Listen, there are no terrorists, only Freedom fighters. Terrorism is undefinable.”

The only freedom needed is the world to be free of this Theocratic Fascist Ideology called Islam posing as a religion!

But world is not our business, Iran is our business. We must get rid of Islam and AIOG and free our homeland.

Soon or late we will free our nation from Hezbollah and Half Breeds. We have been under occupation of Arabo_Muslim before and we ended up kicking them out. Yaqub Leis Saffarid, Babak Khoramdin, Rostam Farokhzad, and other heroes of Iran are not dead. Soon or late we will end the reign of Islam in Iran. All Hezbos, Back to Saudi Arabia, their homeland can go! Go worship your Allah, Mohammed and Ka’bbah and Arab Worship.

Most important, proud Iranian women will rip a new one for Chauvinist Mullahs and anyone with Rish o Pashm. All hejab, along with those Allah Flags of IRI, plus documents of slavery for Iranian women (Qurans) will be burned in streets of Iran.

On that day, I really don’t want to be in anyone’s shoes who defends Islamic Republic! This regime has maximum of %20 followers. Soon or late, %80 of Iranians will deal with this regime and its followers. I don’t believe more than half of those %20 Hezbos which means %10 of Iranians (Hardcore Muslim) will fight and die for this regime.

We are very patient. Just like Khomeini in Paris, we are calculating and waiting our turn. We are making lists of everyone who has been committing crimes against Iran and Iranians during the last 28 years.

For each one opposition member killed by Khomeini’s Islamic Republic, we will do ten Hezbo. So figure if AIOG killed 50,000 Iranian oppostion, then it is only justice to do half a million Hezbo to clean Iran out of them! Paybacks are sweet, very sweet. We only live for that day. What goes around, comes around!

Soon or late this
Anti Iranian
Anti Women
Anti Human
Regime will end.

A small minority of fanatics are ruling over people of Iran! Hezbollah's mistake and miscalculation is that Iran by nature is not a muslim country. Iranians are very Nationalist and also Westernized. You cannot shove Islam and Arab Culture down Iranian throats for 28 years! soon or late they will shove it back in your ..............!

Zero Hour will come soon.

Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Final IPC Post in This Hezbollah Forum

Postby CR » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:33 pm

Final IPC Post in This Hezbollah Forum

To Coward Hezbollahi Administrators and Moderators of this forum:
http://www.irandefence.net

This post will also be posted in IPC “Democratic” forum so the world can see how you Muslim and Hezbollah behave on and off Internet. In IPC, we don’t close threads, revise and delete posts, shut or ban people. That’s what we have in mind for Iran of tomorrow: “Democracy”.

When one cannot argue, then he shuts the other parties mouth (Islamic Style)!

Why have you only closed down one of our threads?
Why not close all the threads?
Better, why not delete all of them and ban us?
I am surprised! This is so Un-Islamic of you not to delete, ban, jail, behead and murder?
You must keep up the good work or your masters in Tehran may close this propaganda foum?
Don’t worry guys, Soviet Union collapsed after 70 years. Islamic Republic of Iran’s time will also come.
You can delete, ban, shut people up, shut people down, close newspapers, ban all political parties, censor Internet, etc., but 2/3 of Iranians are under 30 years old. They cannot stand Islam, Arabs, Mullahs, Hezbollah, Arab Worshipers like you and your regime.

When you cannot debate and argue in a civilized and democratic fashion, then you must shut people up Islamic style.

Tell your masters in Tehran including VEVAK, Ansar, Pasdaran, IRIB, IRNA, Ershad and your Handicap Imam:

Soon or late, we will free Iran and we will deal with all Arab Worshipers and Half Breeds including you and your masters in Tehran. Those who rather fight for this regime, will be exterminated and the rest will be shipped to Saudi Arabia their home.

Soon or late we will free Iran and establish Democracy in Iran.

You can suffocate some of the people all the time.
You can suffocate all of the people some of the time.
But you can never suffocate all of the people all the time.

Now go ahead and delete, close, ban this post like others. Be a good Hezbo and obey your Imam because soon we will send all of you to visit your Allah!

There is no sense posting in this Hezbollah Forum. You can’t debate or argue so you close threads, delete and ban. This is the final post in this IRI propaganda forum.

I have better things to do than argue with brain dead Iranian Traitors, Arab Worshipers and Hezbollah.
Islamic Republic’s days will end, it is only a matter of time.

In 21sth century you cannot establish a totalitarian theocratic dictatorship to shut 70 million Iranians up. Not in Iran because as I wrote, Iranians are too nationalist and too westernized to go under Arab Religion and Arab Worship for too long! Your days are numbered. Enjoy them while you can.

Iranian Resistance will overcome
Down with Arab Worshipers and Hezbollah

Catayoun Razmjou
A Free Iranian woman
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby IPC » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:26 am

Camran:

Let me reply on CR behalf.

The only available link is given above:

http://www.irandefence.net/showthread.php?t=7272

It has been revised. The original signature of the admin had a picture of a student getting zapped by stun gun of a security force officer. The admin’s avatar is aslo changed to Xerxes, so they can lose track and pretend they are not Hezbollah.

In fact, I don’t believe they are really Hezbollah, but they are immature youth supporting Hezbollah. The forum is empty of any meaningful content. It is mindless.

Other IPC posts’ links are moved and deleted. They banned the IPC ID.
Average Iranian would act this way, because of the undemocratic way of their upbringing. Unfortunately that is the Iranian way.

Regards,
CA
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:04 pm

Camy:

There is no outside link! I am the link! This is an IPC Announcement and News. The source is IPC operation inside Iran. It has an original IPC link. The link is this:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1237

However, this news has also been confirmed by MSNBC Financial Netwrok, because a friend had just heard a piece on their Financial Report/Stock Market about this issue and how Tehran Market gets hurt by this issue. They referred to exactly what my sources tell me from Iran.

I do not have any doubts about the validity of this issue.
I also do not have any doubts that as of last election, Sepah controls Iran.

Camy Qaziyani:

A chi bukudi?
Baqala Qatoq chakudi, bishim Ashiyane nahar?

Baqala Qatoq, bi morqaneh,
7 ta Olaq, ti mehmaneh!

:evillaugh:
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to General Discussions & Events Room