Average Iranian IQ

Discuss various issues & post various subjects, not belonging in any other room, over here. Announce & discuss various cultural events, concerts, shows, plays, movies, seminars, poetry nights, dance parties, standup comedies, gatherings, reunions, soccer & sports events, Persian cuisine & fine dining, love & romance, relationships & marriage & all other general topics here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Kurus » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:13 am

Ok whatever I'll just post it here instead without links and pics, just providing url's:

I'm sure you've all seen the average IQ of Iran posted on Wikipedia and various other internet sites from the controversial book "IQ and the Wealth of Nations". The average came out to 84.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_na ... 2002,_2006)

However I found a study done in Malaysia with 153 Iranian students, in this study they found that the average IQ was 102 for the Iranian students:

http://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=ajsr.2008.539.543

So what do you make of this?

Do you think that the average of 84 IQ is accurate? Did they only test "village idiots" or what?

I think the Malaysian study tells us that Iranians are capable of getting scores at the highest levels and that with MORE education and LESS religious dogma we might see that we in the future reach the levels of Western Europe and Asia.
Kurus
Private

Postby Atusa Qajar » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:57 am

Hello Kurus

“Why is my post not showing, is it because I am a new member or is it because I have pictures in it?”

It is because you are doing something wrong, not yet familiar with the club gadgets or linking wrong using wrong BB codes. Don’t jump to typical Iranian conspiracy theories and paranoia like many other new members do!

“Ok whatever”

Giving up? Is that a teenage remark for frustration and giving up?

Don’t worry, help is on the way:

FAQ (top right link on the club homepage)

FAQ
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/faq.ph ... c6e32e33ec

Comments (and Questions) on IPC Club Room
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewforum.php?f=30

I deleted your empty and extra posts on this thread, answered your questions and moved the post to the proper room.

PS: We have a large gallery of avatrs, you are welcome to upload one from it or use one of your own as your profile photo (check your profile).

Regards,
AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Kurus » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:28 am

Hehe, thank you Atusa khanoom, I'm no longer in my teens though!

I will make sure I find an avatar :).

Do you have an opinion on the two findings (Iran average 84 vs Iranian students 102)?
Kurus
Private

Postby Atusa Qajar » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Hello Kurus:

Aha finally got an avatar. Now you have a face and a good one too.

I would like to reply to members questions and board’s tech issues as much as I can but sometime for shortness of time I may disappear at times. All of us have private lives and jobs.

Iranians abroad particularly in USA are some of the most highly educated professionals amongst all ethnic minorities. I wrote ethnic and not racial because most Iranians are white. Take a look at Iranian Engineers and Doctors having the highest security clearance in US Air Force, Navy, Marines, Army, NASA, United Electronics, Boeing, Aerospace Industry, Medical Science, Computer Science, Defense, Private Sector, etc. Same thing goes for inside Iran but unfortunately they are serving IRI.

Every professional person or global citizen knows that Iranians are amongst the top educated, highly intelligent groups in the world.

Studies such as this one are plenty. I wouldn’t bother to even read them. Today’s Iranians living inside of Iran have made Iran a continental industrial power and ones living outside are some of the top professional elite of USA or their host countries. Everything else is rubbish and a waste of time to read.

Unfortunately with all of their intellect and education, they can’t get along, they fight one another, slander each other and prepare to kill each other before harming the Islamic regime. Look at this board!

Many Iranians also put all of their talents in negative ways, crime, corruption and grand fraud. Look at Iran!

That’s our story.

Regards,
AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Return to General Discussions & Events Room