Victim of the UNHCR

Discuss various issues & post various subjects, not belonging in any other room, over here. Announce & discuss various cultural events, concerts, shows, plays, movies, seminars, poetry nights, dance parties, standup comedies, gatherings, reunions, soccer & sports events, Persian cuisine & fine dining, love & romance, relationships & marriage & all other general topics here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Like the proposals of the officials of the ORMD (Odessa Regional Migration Department) and the Sympathy fund; the proposals of the UNHCR weren’t sincere. They have proposed their assistance to make an evil activity. This was a preparation to destroy me. In case if I will accuse the UNHCR officials to humanitarians and world society in taking part with my dismissal; then they will proof their innocence using the mail I have sent them and how they have responded for my problem. But in reality they are the author of all these fabrications, which has been started by the State committee of Ukraine in Nationality and Religion at the beginning of November 2010.

Serving in the NGO, OAAR I have got a good experience. I have seen a lot of events, which the UNHCR officials fabricated, hypocrites and corrupted. Discussing with us about a good plan, they have done the opposite; Preaching us about integration they have worked to destabilized our community; preaching and teaching us about unity, they have divided us; teaching us abut human rights they have became the main organ, which violates human rights of refugees and their family; giving us lessons about transparency they have became more ambiguous; discussing with us about good governance, they have became dictators; showing us a good manner, they have grabbed the money, which has been budgeted for the better integration of refugees in this society.
The UNHCR has corrupted with the Odessa corrupted authorities in 2008 to put me in prison; they have punished me from 2004 and there will not be end for this. They will kill me in the future, using the Odessa corrupted authorities and all methods. What the Odessa corrupted authorities need? They need more and more money and the UNHCR have a big money. All these persecutions are taking place, because I have understood how much they are corrupt.

Now they have reached to their target. I have become too weak economically, depressed mentally and unbelievably bad health [why my health has become too bad after 2010 ? (I am not talking about the enlargement of my thyroid gland)…... Did they have done something bad to poison me ?] , My job has been dismissed by them, so my financial situation is worst – this is for what they have worked from November 2010. I may be chased from my flat any time, since some months ago I am not able to pay for the flat, where I have lived for seven years of period. My health is not good, but I will never go to polyclinics and hospitals, which are managed by the UNHCR and its partners. How can I believe them after all this ? So my situation is not good.

The UNHCR will be responsible for my death. They are the authors of all these persecutions, which will lead me to death; if not, they were able to respond for my problems in an appropriate way and get a solution for it.

The End
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 pm

My flat owner

I was having a very good relation with this woman. This woman is the owner of my flat. I am living in her flat starting from December 2004 till now. Almost for eight years. It is impossible to live in one flat for such a wide period of years if there will be incomprehension in between you and your flat owner.
We were a good friends with my flat owner. Together with her husband, she has invited me in her flat a lot of time. We have spent a good time in my flat. I remember the summer time, where we have prepared a good week-end in her house, which is located on the edge of the town.

In the past, before I started to live in her flat, she had been cheated by many renters.

--- She lost all her furniture,
--- many renters leave her flat not paying the rent for a lot of months,
--- Some have made her flat too dirty. After that she let me to live in her flat she started to thankful her God, because she has got a person like me. Yes, my flat owner has become too happy, because I am living in her house.

I remember those years, when she decided to travel to her old mother and live there (in a town called Ivano-frankovsky). She told me that time “I am not able to get anyone, for whom I can believe and leave my flat with. I have decided to travel to my old mother and live there, since she might die soon. I will give you apower of attorney to take my pension and you will send it to me together with therent of the flat. You will be responsible to pay all consumptions for the flat.”

These were the words of my good flat owner some years ago.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:38 pm

In fact I am sorry to inform you the next; after all I have informed you upward, but starting from the end of 2010 our relation with my flat owner has changed too radically. She hate me. She started to curse the days, when she let me to live in her flat. Starting from the beginning of 2011 she is running too much to evict me from her flat. I have become the worst person, which she has ever seen in this world.

What were the reasons, which make my flat-owner to change her opinion concerning my good personality radically ?
My humanitarian activity has become a culprit for my personality to be demolished in the eyes of my flat-owner. The woman, who once up on a time has praised my black origin now curse our existence. Yes, now I know a lot of things about human right and other things. I know very and very well about the UNHCR
and other organs.

The only and only reason for my flat-owner to hate and attempt to evict me from her flat, where I am living almost eight years is the fabrication, which has been synthesized by the joint effort of:
--- The Regional UNHCR office,
--- The state committee of Ukraine in Nationality and Religion,
--- The Odessa regional migration Department and
--- The partners of the the Regional UNHCR office in Odessa - in November 2010. I became a very severe headache for these IMPOSTERS and it was necessary to synthesize such a kind of fabrication to stop me from my humanitarian activity and if possible to destroy me physically.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:40 pm

My relation with my flat-owner has been spoiled to such far extent; that recently I have got a fact that she; 18 December 2011 has reported to a police station asking a help to evict me from her flat forcibly. The reason for this accusation and the request for my forcibly eviction were:
--- I am not paying the rent of her flat for three years.
--- I don't want to leave her flat voluntarily.
My flat owner will never accuse me by her own will. In my opinion, again this accusation has been also organized by these IMPOSTERS, who have an everlasting dream to make mockery Africans in the territory of Ukraine. Arranging this accusation (18 December 2011), these IMPOSTERS are trying to show me how much far they can go to disturb my peace.
Did I refused to pay the rent of my flat for three years ? NO ! This is absolutely false. Yes, these IMPOSTERS have everything in their hands:
--- money,
--- power and
--- a large flock of deliberately drowned to poverty (by these IMPOSTERS) and starved animals called REFUGEES. Specially these the so called REFUGEES are the very dangerous instruments, which can become a weapon to demolish the futurity of a person like me (You will understand in the nearer future, why I am saying this concerning REFUGEES). Yes, because of these starved refugees, these IMPOSTERS are able to fabricate and be innocent ever, but people like me, who have worked too many years honestly to consolidate the community and overcome our problems collectively will be destroyed using the above well-prepared three instruments.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Even though the staffs of the police station have denied to insist a criminal case against me; they have informed my flat-owner that they weren't able to get me home and in case if they will get a chance to meet with me physically, they will take a measure depending on the legislation of Ukraine. What a kind of measure they will take ? To throw me out of my flat ? Yes.

I have observed that my flat-owner has become psychologically too sick. She is walking with too difficulty, because she has tired physically and morally. It is possible that they are terrorizing her to confiscate her flat. She has worked all her youth age in a poisonous factory to buy this flat. This flat is the only means of survival for her. Now they are terrorizing her to confiscate it. I have analyzed all these and understanding the moral crisis, in which I may fall, if this woman will die by a case, which concern me; I came to the decision to leave her flat. I have done a lot of attempts to get a new flat. Look what happen then :
............ a person has arrived to my working place in the beginning of 2012 and suggested me his flat. I agreed and payed him a one month fee and that person didn't allow me to live there. This case is serious, but the man was sure that nobody will not do anything against him. There is a good saying in Ethiopia “a sheep, which became too confident with her owner let her tail outside the yard at the night time.” From his talking I became sure that this man has been sent by the local police men, where I am working. This is the duty, which the police has got from the Odessa authorities - to harass, make me nervous and apply different psychological humiliations.
Now I know very well that I am not able to get another new flat and as the same time I am not able to abandon (live in) my old flat. These fake humanitarians have prepared numerous ordeals against me. Where can I go and live ? Out side ?

09 July 2012 I have been in the house of my flat owner. The woman, who has been too active two years ago has become unable to move. She is only two years older than me, but looks like a 90 years of grandmother. It is me now, who is paying all the expenses for the flat (water, gas and electricity). She is not able to go outside. ( Yes, if they forced her, she might went out, because the people of the world don't have power against such a kind of criminals and powerful IMPOSTERS. We will do whatever they want.) This day (09 July 2012) she told me that she is bleeding for a continual of six days. I have seen facts about this. I am very sorry. For some IMPOSTERS to live a luxurious life a poor woman must die. Please tell me; What is the mistake of this woman ? Who will be responsible if this woman will die ? Thanks the UNHCR – you have opened my eyes too widely and let me to discover our world in a new way.

I am very sorry.

The End
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:43 pm

The president (2006-2011)

This persson had been my best friend. Even though our association was not known anywhere, he had been the President; whereas I was the General Secretariat. We were having a common dream: to consolidate our community; to overcome the problems of our community jointly; escape
poverty and fight against the extremist groups, racial discrimination ,skinheads and hating. We have worked for seven years together with this person, to make real these dreams, but with out success. Now we are GREAT ENEMIES with this person. Why ?
Here is a very sadly history how organizations like the UNHCR has become like a Satan; planted seeds of hatred and make a conflict in between a community leaders to reach to their everlasting dream: To make a community dependent.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Yes, the reason for the destruction of our unity has become poverty. Our President has five children. Be in his place and try to feed, give an education and all other necessary things for all these children in Ukraine, where the country failed to feed its own citizens. It is too difficult. This
non-educated President has done a lot of things to assist our community members, but because the community disliked to be consolidated, he has took another option. But why our community refused to be consolidate ? This is also, because of the evil activities of the UNHCR and its allies. This will be formulated in a separated chapter under the title called “Consolidation- o-phobia of a society.”
From the current chapter you will understand why our President has betrayed the community and decided to live another unpleasant life, which he had never thought that it is a truthful. I know very well that, in the mean time, even though our President has got a very huge wealth from the UNHCR to betrayed the society and started to live a precious life; he doesn't have a mental satisfaction,
internal peace and feel himself shameful looking for my eyes.. It is possible that he may had some
simple and secret relations with the UNHCR and its allies in the past. The reasons, why I have got such a kind of suspect were:
--- He was getting a permanent financial assistance from the UNHCR. Some times I have observed an action, which has been taken by this anti-human system to make us feel as if every thing is going on honestly. This might also has been done to gather “evidences, which looks like a
true”, but in reality they are being experienced intentionally for a long-going on plans to do some evils in the future.
--- This person is non-educated, but during his Presidency from 2006-2011 he categorically refused to pass the E-mail of the assocciiation to some other educated EC members, who were ablle:
1. to found a useful communications with other international organizations;
2.to get financial assistance through an intensive communication with national and international organizations;
3. to get a way how to be heard worldwide and for other purposes. In fact I have come to the concllusion that all these intentions can't be real even if the President has passed the E-mail of the association to some others, who are educated and can manage a computer; because the Giant UNHCR has a very and very high capacity to make great achievements, attempts and works against a
society and make it infertile and useless.
So, because the President refused to pass the E-mail of our
association to someone, who is skilled; the E-mail of our NGO was without use.
It is possible also that some one used our E-mail all this period secretly to make our effort useless.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm

At the end of March 2010 I have got a telephone call from the regional UNHCR office . The staff of this office Mrs. Natalia Prokopchuk invited me to a diversity initiative coordinating meeting. Up to 2006 year our NGO had been invited to this meeting and the former President (2004-2006) had attended this meeting. After that he has been stepped-down from his post (leave his position) Our NGO had never been invited to these meetings. In 2010 the UNHCR has remembered our association. Why? I have given the same question to the representative of the Regional UNHCR office (this is documented in an E-mail) to Ms. Simone Wolken and she has replied through an E-mail. What was the answer of Ms. Simone for my question? ......

It was strange for me at that moment that the UNHCR has invited me to a meeting. Why the UNHCR have neglected our NGO for four years and they remember about us now? ............ Because of that I told Natalia Prokopchuk that I will consult with the President and will give my agreement later. The President told me that "
if we will not go to that meeting the UNHCR will defame our reputation
" ; I have agreed with the President and send my agreement to attend the meeting in Kiev – to Natalia Prokopchuk (through E-mail).

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Up to 02 April 2010 I discussed with the president of our NGO many times by telephone and meeting him physically “how we can take part on this meeting ?” .
More over, I have informed about this for many of our compatriots. This is because I believe in transparency.
Lastly I have attended this meeting in Kiev and Saturday in the morning I was in another city (Where my family is living), when an asylum seeker called and informed me the following:--
“Since you traveled to that meeting secretly, the residents of the Accommodation Center (AC) are furious of you. Everyone was accusing you, because you attend the meeting even not informing the president of our NGO, the OAAR.” Our President has told our community members also that I have travelled to the UNHCR office secretly, because I was trying to get a secretly organized "resettlement" for me. He told our community members that I have betrayed the whole community to get a special benefit for myself and many other things not necessary to list them. I have understood that something wrong has happened.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Arriving in Odessa on 11 April 2010 I have got the situation in a serious way. I tried to communicate with people, but became unsuccessful. At nigh this day I have met the President of our NGO and asked him “Why you have told people that I have traveled to Kiev secretly ?” He was unable to look for my eyes – with shame. He told me that another five refugees were accusing you in the accommodation center and everywhere, because you even neglect and refused to greet them, when they met you around the office of the UNHCR in Kiev. I was in shock, because I have never seen anybody from Odessa in Kiev. I have understood every thing and sent a serious message (E-mail) to the Representative of the the Regional UNHCR office to Ms. Simone Wolken on 12 April 2010. On this E-mail message I have accused the office of the UNHCR with this deliberately organized conspiracy to isolate me from the ociety, for whom I have almost died for a period of seven years and for the attempt they have done to dimolish our unity. (This is also documented). The reason why I have been invited to the meeting in the UNHCR (IOM) office in Kiev after four years of pause was to defame and make a conflict in between me and the President and the African community.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Summer 2010 Many friends and community members have called and annoyed me. They have become too angry, because I have secretly agreed with the partners of the UNHCR and the UNHCR itself and have got a $ 10,000 (Ten thousands Dollars) of financial assistance for un unknown reasons. Many asked me to confirm this.

In February 2010 by the request of our President (2006-2011) I have prepared him a small project to get a financial assistance from the UNHCR office and the UNHCR has funded him. Looking for my very great difficulties, the President has initiated me to send the same project and get the amount of money he got, but I refused to do that, because I have observed from 2004 that the UNHCR permenantly refused my requests.
In May 2010, because I became hanged with too many problems I have asked a financial assistance from the UNHCR office (using the same request like the President in February 2010 has raised) and I have been rejected. I was in a very great difficulty and the UNHCR office has dicided to humiliate me like this. I have accused the UNHCR officials to the world society, because having the same request like the President of our NGO I have been denied a financial assitance; whereas the President has been funded.

Yes, the UNHCR officials punished me and try to mockery on me and lastly spread this rubbish news as if I have taken an unknown 10,000 Dollars. This has been done again to make a serious contradiction in between me and the community members, to completly destroy my desire to assist my compatriots, to make me hands up and abandon my work in our community.
I tried to explain our community members and friends, but I don't know how much I have convinced them. Lastly on 20 September 2010 I send an E-mail message to the Director of the partners of the Regional UNHCR office in Odessa (the Sympathy fund) - to Ms. Timofeeva to give a proof about this case. Sending this woman this E-mail I have done a Carbon Copy (CC) to 22 individuals including the Higher staffs of the Regional UNHCR office and to E-mail addresses of our community members. I asked this woman to make a rejection or confirmation about the so called 10,000 Dollars and make a copy of her reply to all, whom I have done a CC. But she prefered to be calm. This was also another attempt to make a stain on my personality. This was an attempt to destroy my good personality in our community.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:05 pm

The main person, who spread this rubbish rumor about the 10,000 Dollars was the President of our NGO. The President knows very well about my poor life, he knows very well how much I have paid (time, money, family fondness) to serve our community, but he dismissed my reputation in our community. Yes the person (President), who was a very poor man in February 2010 now has become too wealthy, because he has become the right hand of the UNHCR, he has completly performed the bad mission of the Regional UNHCR office and forever crashed down my good-looking and willing to serve a community.

Now this President is working hard to make my life very difficult. This is the mission, which he has got from the office of the Regional UNHCR. To overcome my difficulties in business I have proposed some people with good business proposals. These people have become very interested with my proposals and were happy to work with me, but in all cases these information has reached in the ears of this President and he has told, frustrated these people with something, which is unknown for me and our agreements with these people have become cancelled. This has been done many times, because I am working with this President in the same small market.

Yes, now our NGO has fallen in the hands of some people, who even aren't refugees and has fleed from our NGO by the secret comands of the UNHCR in 2006. (this will be explained in a new topic) Now our NGO is working according the will of the UNHCR. The main task of this poor NGO will be to defame my personality.

It is possible that you suggest about this long ago, but sad to recognize that the formation of such organizations like the UNHCR is not like that of what we have always hear. In reality they may have been formed to destroy a community; make a community dependent; to plant poverty, hatred, anxiously life in a community and so on. What another opinion will come in our mind "why these organizations have been formed ?" after reading this history ?

The End

I can be contacted by: abteka@gmail.com
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:25 am

[b]The President (2004-2006)[/b]

The history of our NGO is a history of struggle; struggle for freedom and independent. Even though this NGO doesn't play a great role in the world arena, it has shown me and other members of our NGO a good lesson. We have a good lesson, that many are hurrying and lie to make others slaves, goods and something like an animals.
From the begining of its formation these IMPOSTERS were observing and planing what to do with this Black NGO. Soon after its formation our NGO has fallen in their hands. Only one God knows how many projects they have done using our seal; how many fabrications they have prepared to confuse the world people.
All refugees and asylum sekkers were waiting the day when justice will come and at last they will also become the owner of their own NGO, but this doesn't happen long ago.
In May 2004 my friend and my country man has started to organize many of our compatriots, which can have an influence on the electorial process, which should be held in June 2004. This person has faced a lot of problems living in Odessa. He was living the worst and poorest life. Many people, who have a big influence on their community have agreed to elect this man as a President and I was one of them.
Some didn't agree about the election of this person as a President, because living in Odessa from 1986 this person :
--- Didn't finish his education, for which he has arrived in Odessa. This wasn't because he was blunt, but this is because this person was a lazy person and didn't like to do things intime. He has repeatedly tried to be graduated, but become unsuccessful.
--- Never in his Odessa history he has tried to work. He was having a phobia to JOB. How could he live for such a wide time of period in Odessa, where refugees aren't getting any allowance neither from the Government nor from the UNHCR ? .... This is a very amazing thing. (in fact the UNHCR will provide a pocket money if the person is sick or has a big family. You should have to have a good relation with the UNHCR if you want to get money.) As far as I know this person has never got a financial assistance from the UNHCR before he has been the President of our NGO.
--- In the early 1990s' he has done a lot of problems in between our compatriots.
So because of these and other problems some of our cmmunity members didn't agree his Presidency. This is not a gossip, but in order to continue my history everyone should have to know the background of this man a little bit.
I thought life will change people and this man has got a good lesson in the past and will be a good leader in the future. So I raised all my hands and legs to elect this man as the President of our NGO.
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 am

At last this person has been elected as a President of our NGO and unexpectedly our community also has elected me as a Secretariat. This day seven Africans have been elected to manage our NGO. All our community members have become happy, because after four years of struggle our NGO has become the property of its own owners (Africans).
As I expected, this President has done a very serious steps to consolidate our community. After four years of pause our Execuse committee has started to make its meetings every two weeks.
On one occasition this President has been called to the office of the partner of the Regional UNHCR office in Odessa - the sympathy fund and was asked a very strange request. The Director of this fund has ordered him to put his signature and the seal of our NGO on an unknown letter. He asked her to read this letter at first. This woman has become very furious. She told him "This is not your duty to read what I am preparing. You should have to put what we are going to ask on the parers every time, when we call you. You don't have any power more than this. " The President went from her office promising her to come back soon. Hearing this news all the members of the EC (Executive committee) of our NGO were in shock. He didn't returned back to the Sympathy fund.
These IMPOSTERS have understood that they have done a great mistake allowing this collective to capture the EC of the this NGO. They have done an attempt to form another alternative African NGO and all the members of the our community have rejected this attempt. Moreover the President have prepared a very serious letters accusing the staffs of the regional migration departent, the partner of the UNHCR - the Sympathy fund in forming another African association and dividing our community and send them to the authorities of the Regional UNHCR office to Kiev. These letters have been prepared in English and Russian language and if I will get a way how to post a PDF document on forums, I will post it everywhere. In addition to that many members of our EC have agreed and signed this letter.
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 am

Our President has struggled too many - to get at least a small office for our NGO using all his possibilities. All Ukrainian NGOs have an office to carry out their duty and the city counsil has rendered our NGO an office in 2001/2002 and by the request of the Director of the Regional Migration Department the President, who has lead our NGO up to 2004 has refused this. Why ? Why this President addressed a request to the city counsil to get an office and rejected it, when he has got a positive reply ? Too many amazing things are happening, when our NGO started to do something. The country was supposed to supply us a little office, because our NGO was a non-profitable and have no income at all. But this will never get a good will from the city counsil.
The President (2004-2006) assigned me to solve the problem of office for our NGO (Documented also) and I have run for two years and have tired at last, because the Odessa authorities have agreed not to give us an office.
After some months the opinion of our President has started to change. He has been invited on to many meetings by the request of the Regional UNHCR office. After he has returned back from these meetings members of the EC of our NGO asked him about the agendas of the meeting and about the resolution they have come, but the President always went out from this topic tactically.
Almost all members of the EC of our NGO started to observe how our President (2004-2006) has changed. He has developed a very good relation with the National staff member of the Regional UNHCR office with Mr. Sergei. Members of the EC of our NGO knows nothing what the President often converse with Mr. Sergei. On one occasion the President told me that in the future we might become a very great enemies and I was surprised. Why he decided like this ? That time it was very difficult for me to understand his prediction, but later I know what does he mean.
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions & Events Room