Iranian Man Beaten Woman to Death in America

Discuss various issues & post various subjects, not belonging in any other room, over here. Announce & discuss various cultural events, concerts, shows, plays, movies, seminars, poetry nights, dance parties, standup comedies, gatherings, reunions, soccer & sports events, Persian cuisine & fine dining, love & romance, relationships & marriage & all other general topics here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby CR » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Iranian Family Watch Online While Daughter Dies in America

Daily Mail UK

New York Daily News

Sanaz Nezami, 27, was left brain dead after a brutal beating by her husband in Michigan, but during her final days last month her family got to see her even though they didn't leave Iran

Family of Iranian woman 'beaten to death by her boyfriend' watch her die in American hospital via the internet

• Sanaz Nezami, 27, died in December just weeks after arriving in Michigan to pursue an advanced degree in engineering
• She was left brain dead after a brutal beating by husband Nima Nassiri
• Staff at Marquette General Hospital used Google to track down her family after she arrived with little information about who she was
• Technology also allowed her family 6,000 miles away in Iran to watch her final hours and talk to staff using Yahoo Messenger
• As a result of the hospital's kindness the family consented to their daughter's organ being used for transplants
• Nezami's heart, lungs and other life-saving organs have since been transplanted to save seven people in the U.S.
• Her husband has been charged with second-degree murder

Nima Nassiri, age 34, remains lodged in the Houghton County Jail on a bond of $5 million.

The family of an Iranian woman left brain dead after being beaten up by her husband were able to watch her final days and hours from 6,000 miles away, via the internet.

The Michigan hospital treating Sanaz Nezami, 27, set up a camera that streamed images of her to the family's laptop computer.

Ms Nezami, a vibrant woman who could speak three languages, had wanted to pursue an advanced degree in engineering at Michigan Technological University.

Senaz had married Nima Nassiri in August and lived with him temporarily in the Los Angeles area, where he was born and raised.

The couple had met online, Instead, she was brain dead just a few weeks after unpacking her bags in a remote area of the Michigan, a victim of a fatal beating by her new husband, according to police.

Nezami's time in Michigan's Upper Peninsula can be marked in days. Her impact, however, will last much longer.
The images being sent over the internet allowed the family to build an emotional bond with nurses whose compassion for a stranger from an unfamiliar culture gave great comfort to shocked, grieving relatives a world away.

The family's faith in the staff led to consent for an extraordinary donation: Nezami's heart, lungs and other life-saving organs were transplanted to seven people in the U.S., a remarkable gift that occurs in less than one percent of all cases.

Senaz's husband Nima Nassiri has been charged with second-degree murder

‘We wanted God to perform a miracle and bring Sanaz back to life,’ her sister, Sara Nezami, said in a phone interview from Tehran. ‘But this is a miracle. Sanaz gave her life in order to give life.’

Nezami's heart, lungs and other life-saving organs have since been transplanted to save seven people in the U.S.

A nurse who took care of Sanaz Nezami said her brief stay, especially the high-tech way of communicating with family, was ‘eye-opening’ for staff at Marquette General Hospital.

‘The family was willing to trust us to know she wasn't coming back,’ Kim Grutt said.
Nezami's arrival in Michigan was part of a personal odyssey that took her from Iran to Turkey to the U.S. in just months.

Sanaz Nezami and her husband, Nima Nassiri, married in August.

In August, she married Nima Nassiri in Turkey and lived with him temporarily in the Los Angeles area, where he was born and raised. Her sister said the two met over the internet.

Nezami, a native of Tehran, had a bachelor's degree in engineering and a master's in French translation. She wanted a doctorate degree in environmental engineering and settled on Michigan Tech in Houghton, about 550 miles northwest of Detroit.

The newlyweds drove their Toyota from California and found a rental home in November in Dollar Bay, a small town near campus. Nezami was familiar with cold winters in Iran, but folks in her new community still liked to remind her about what to expect on the Keweenaw Peninsula in northern Michigan's Lake Superior.

‘The bank clerk told her the snow will fall until April,’ her sister said.

Nezami planned to take her first classes after the holidays. Meanwhile, she stayed in touch with family through email, text message and video. On Dec. 7, she asked her sister to proofread some English-to-Persian translation she was doing on the side.

‘I was shocked,’ Sara Nezami said. ‘Sanaz was a very precise girl, but she omitted some lines. I asked, “Are you OK?” She told me there was no problem.’

The next day Sanaz Nezami was rushed to a hospital with severe head injuries and was transferred 100 miles to Marquette General. Police believe she was assaulted by her husband, who has been charged with second-degree murder. His attorney, David Gemignani, declined to comment.

‘Her brain was so swollen and so damaged, there was no longer any blood flow,’ explained Gail Brandly, who supervises nurses at Marquette General.

There were other problems, too. No one knew anything about Nezami, so Brandly ran her name through Google. Suddenly, the stranger who couldn't speak for herself was coming alive through a resume posted online.
Nezami was fluent in French, English and Persian. She volunteered to cook for charities. As a teen, she wrote for youth newspapers and magazines and won first place in a 2001 literature competition with an essay on ‘friendships and the differences between us.’

After about 24 hours, the hospital reached relatives in Iran. Immediate travel to the U.S. was impractical due to visa requirements, so a laptop was set up so the family could see Nezami on life support and talk to nurses and doctors over Yahoo Messenger.

‘It isn't something we've done in the past. It's not every day we're dealing with family members so far-flung,’ said Dave Edwards, spokesman for the hospital.

In Tehran, relatives drifted in and out of the living room at Nezami's father's home to watch what was unfolding in Michigan.

‘We cried a lot,’ her sister said. ‘We prayed in Persian, Arabic and English. The nurses told us Sanaz had brain damage - her brain was dead.’

At one point, Grutt, the nurse, was asked to stroke Nezami's head and kiss her forehead.

‘They wanted us to do things for Sanaz that they would have done,’ Grutt said. ‘They said, “Let her know we love her. We're here.” I felt completely comfortable.’

Senaz Nezami was left brain dead just a few weeks after unpacking her bags in a remote area of Michigan, a victim of a fatal beating by her new husband, Nima Nassiri, according to police

Nezami died on Dec. 9, but her critical organs - heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, pancreas and small intestine - could be used by others. With the family's consent, they were removed and transplanted to seven people in five states. No other details were released.

‘The family was very clear. They want Americans to know Sanaz loved America,’ said Wendy Mardak of UW-Organ and Tissue Donation in Madison, Wis., a regional organ donation agency.

Nezami had wanted a doctorate degree in environmental engineering and had settled on Michigan Tech in Houghton, about 550 miles northwest of Detroit

Nezami was buried Dec. 18 in Marquette's Park Cemetery. As a light snow fell, the hospital's chaplain, the Rev. Leon Jarvis, read Muslim prayers over the casket while about 20 people, mostly nurses and others who cared for her, watched.

Jarvis, an Episcopal priest, said he pledged to Nezami's father that ‘as long as I draw breath and live in this city, your daughter will never be alone.’

‘I've never seen anyone so quickly adopted by so many,’ Jarvis said. ‘Considering our season right now, this was an incredible gift by Sanaz, but also a gift from the community as well. It's realizing the goodness of humanity and what people can do in a real cynical time.’
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: Iranian Man Beaten Woman to Death in America

Postby Atusa Qajar » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Its never enough to discuss domestic violence and abuse of women. Thanks Cat. It's a shame for Iranians to behave like this. You hear about these issues in Iran, but over here? I can't believe it. I can't believe Iranian men behave like this in America! It's a shame. :(
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby IPC » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Doesn't matter what the woman has done, she didn't deserve to be beaten to death. He deserves to rot in jail for rest of his life but with American liberal justice system, surely doubt it.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Comments on the Iranian Tragedy

Iranian Family Watch Online While Daughter Dies in America

My condolences to the family of the Persian Lady.

Commentary

Cat thanks for posting this important news. Actually I have heard about it this early morning. I often wake up 6 AM and I start work on 6.30 AM when it is quiet and the best time to work. Unfortunately I found out about this tragedy from friends who informed me of it. Allow me to do a few analyses.

What have you learned from this episode?

Who learned what?

Iranian Men

Importing wives from Iran could also end up like this! Older Iranian men like to import younger Iranian girls from Iran to America for marriage. In this case, it’s not bad but in many cases men in their 40s and 50s import girls in their teen years or in their 20s. So have in mind that eventually these Internet brides, Internet marriages and importing child brides, can also end up in daily arguments, physical fights, violence and death. You may go to jail for a long time or rest of your lives! Live and learn.

Iranian Women

Some of you marry these older men or old farts, just to get your foot in to America, get Green Card or Citizenship and then to dump them, go get higher education and make a life for yourselves.

Some of you marry these old farts simply because you are gold diggers.

Some of you marry these old farts truly because you want to marry in a true sense and live in America.

No matter for whatever reason you marry these old farts, please also have in mind that things may not always go as you planned. You may end up getting beaten up to death by the old fart!

Deal with that if you can!

Iranian People

Events like this are not due to the “Persian Culture” but they are due to the “Shiite Islamic Culture”. In Persian Culture, men do not beat women to death. These actions were imported to Iran from Arabia via Arabo-Islamic Barbarians and their Sub-Culture. Today’s Iran is infected with the Shiite Islamic Culture and in Islam, it is recommended for men to discipline their women, beat them and put them in their place. Muhammad started the tradition; Arabs followed the Prophet and Ignorant Iranian Muslim, follow Muhammad and Arabs’ tradition.

Get rid of Islam and you will get rid of beating women to death!

Women

This is what happens when you marry some Iranian asshole who you met online and then travel half way around the world to live with the ass-wipe!

Men

If you are such a low life to beat women and furthermore to beat them to death, then prison term or life term is too good for you. American jails and prisons are way too relaxed for you.

On the other hand, you may end up in the State Penitentiary for hardcore criminals. In these facilities, once they find out what was your crime, then you may end up as a bitch for some 6’ 5” thick bones big black man from the ghetto becoming your cell mate! These big boys and their friends love to make a bitch out of little chubby Soosool Persian boys with long curly hairs! Your rectum will be stretched on daily basis via getting gang raped by Black Boys, Latino Boys, Aryan Brotherhood and Iranian Criminals!

Everybody hates child molesters, rapists and specifically Women Beaters! In this case, the chubby boy beaten a woman to death; therefore, the penitentiary boys will not just stretch his Bung Hole on daily basis but they will beat him to death on monthly basis. Eventually due to beating and sodomy, the chubby boy will prefer to die rather than continue living like this!

But I assure you that life in the US State Penitentiary is heaven compare to life in the “Ahreemanic Dungeons of Pleasureful Pains”. Trust me, I have been in jail and I have been down there in the Ahreemanic Dungeons!

Down in them dungeons, I often deal with Iranian Muslim Chubby Boys, Hezbollah, IRI Lobbyists and other Bache Soosool. Just hand this short and chubby Iranian boy with long curly hair from Tehrangeles to me and sentence him down in to the dungeons. After a month, he would scream and beg to be transferred to the American State Penitentiaries!

You see, many times when American Law and Justice fails, then Ahreemanic Justice goes in gear! Unfortunately, this chubby boy is way too far (Michigan) and he is already arrested and in jail, or else, many chubby boys constantly get vanished without a trace and no one ever hears from them again! It is like they get vanished in the thin air, no trace, no evidence, no tracks, like they were never existed at the first place. Some people are better off disappeared than living on Earth!

Down here, we all float ….

Ahreemanic Dungeons” and “Back Woods

“Ahreemanic Dungeons” and “Back Woods” are some of my favorite places. People tend to disappear in these places! People who deserve to be disappeared that is …

I leave you with these thoughts,

Watcher in the Woods!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/founder/watcher/index.htm

Amen!

:wolfen:
Gorg Ali dar Qorbat!
Gorg Ali the Exiled Wolf!
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to General Discussions & Events Room