Iran Most Beautiful Historic Sites Galleries

Everything you need to know about Iran. Information on Nowruz, Chahar Shanbe Suri, Sizdah Be Dar, Mehregan, Yalda, Tirgan, Sadeh & other Persian Celebrations, Traditions & Culture. Post photos & information about Iran. Discuss Persian Culture & Language.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:33 am

Best Places to Visit in Iran with Information, Photos & Videos
Ahreeman X Top 20 Best Persian Architecture

Iran is an Empire of Cultures Gathered All in One Place!

My Present to You

Folks

This project will be food for the Iran Lovers, world travelers, historians and people of culture. For many years, the IPC readers have been asking me to do this project and now I have finally done it. I want to thank the beloved readers, members, activists and valued supporters of IPC. It is because of you that IPC has been standing for quarter of a century.

I wanted to do this project for quite a long time but I never found the time to do it, and now it is done for you to enjoy. This was a lot of work. This is only the beginning. This project is only a preview and a teaser to the future massive project which will cover the complete “Iran Provinces” where every major site from major cities of Iran will be presented for your viewing pleasures.

Iran the mother civilization of the world with 8000 years of history is a large country with many cultures, races, dialects and languages. Every province, city and corner of Iran has a unique local traditional food, culture, celebrations and customs. Iran is basically an empire of various cultures. Iran is loaded with interesting sites and choosing only 20 is very hard but here it goes. Before I give you the link to the article and the gallery, I will give you a taste of what is going to come, enjoy:

Shahyad Azadi Tower, the Gateway to Tehran, Iran

Shahyad Azadi Tower at Dusk, Tehran, Iran

Shams-ol-Emareh Palace Grand View, Tehran, Iran

Ali Qapu Palace and Si-o-se-pol (33 Bridge) at the banks of Zayandeh Rud River, Esfahan, Iran

Bank Melli Iran Museum, Tehran, Iran
Old National Bank of Iran Building which is a museum now.

Darius Grand Hotel is the modern replica of Persepolis comes alive!

Darius Grand Hotel Main Entrance

Darius Grand Hotel front view at night

Persepolis, Pars, Iran
Homa the Persian Mythical Bird observes the Persepolis

Gate of All Nations, Persepolis, Pars, Iran
Gate of All Nations protected by the Persian Griffin Winged Lions was where all the dignitaries, diplomats and ambassadors from the nations under the protection of the Persian Empire and the foreign nations would walk through it to visit and to be granted by the Persian Shahanshah. This is where the world came by to kneel and kiss the feet and hand of the Persian Shahanshahs.

Xerxes the Great Tomb, Naqsh-e Rostam, Pars, Iran
Xerxes the Great rests here. Once Shahanshah of Iran and Emperor of the known world used to hand to hand combat with the lions in the arena and conquer the world. He was a lover before being a brave warrior. He was a superb horse rider, archer, swordsman and diplomat. Once he reigned the globe and now he modestly rests here deep inside the mountain cave. Here lies Xerxes the Great. May his great spirit rests in peace, Amen!

Triumph of Shapour I the Great Sassanid Rock Relief, Naqsh-e Rostam, Pars, Iran
Telling the story of one of the three times which Persian Empire defeated and conquered Rome. Shapour on horseback has mercy on the two Roman Emperors’ souls, Valerian standing and Philip the Arab kneeling before him. Stands behind Shapour is Kartir” Mubed-e Mubedan (Zoroastrian High Priest). Shapour is forgiving the Roman Emperors lives, Persian Style. It was the tradition of the Persian Shahanshahs to have mercy on the defeated enemies.

Senate Building, Tehran, Iran
In 1950s Senate Building was a state-of-the-art modern architectural wonder. It was built solid from marble stones and it had futuristic spices like the abstract columns on both sides, splashed on it. In this picture taken during the Pahlavi era, the Pahlavi crown is placed in front of the building for a special occasion. This is a classic and unique photo of the Senate with the Imperial Crown.

Beautiful Si-o-se-pol at night, Esfahan, Iran

Majles Shora Melli (Baharestan), Tehran, Iran
Front Gate of the Imperial Iran Old Parliament

Barin Ski Resort, Shemshak, Tehran, Iran
This is where the world professional winter sports athletes go to take a load off, practice and have fun!

Saraye Roshan Gate Top, Tehran, Iran

:irannational: :immortalg: :princess: :IRG: :iranian:
:peeper: Read and view the complete piece: :youda:

Iran Most Beautiful Historic Sites
Ahreeman X Top 20 Best Persian Architecture

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/ira ... /index.htm

:kodak: More photos:

Iran Photo Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/index.htm

Who loves you babies? :devnoid:
Ahreeman indeed! :devprised:
Who else? :devbrowed:

Cheers
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Iran Most Beautiful Historic Sites Galleries

Postby CR » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:54 am

Doc, when you told me that you will finally do this long project, I never thought it would be this soon and this good! I think you been working on it for less than a week and you used images and material from your library and archives. The sources used from Internet are fine, the info, videos and design is superb. The images are well pitched to perfection and overall document is very professional and informing. Fine job Doc. Readers will love this one. I really like it. Looking forward for the future series about provinces of Iran covering all of the major sites. You are very artistic and informing. Thankyou much …

Persian Cat Wide Awake
:chita:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Major
Major

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:20 am

Wow Doc, what a surprise present, I love it. Unlike Cat, I had no idea about this project. Awesome work.
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Shahrzad BB » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:15 am

:thumbsup: :merci: :firedvl: :yourock: :thumbsup:
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board