Iranian Population Inside and Outside Iran 2010

Everything you need to know about Iran. Information on Nowruz, Chahar Shanbe Suri, Sizdah Be Dar, Mehregan, Yalda, Tirgan, Sadeh & other Persian Celebrations, Traditions & Culture. Post photos & information about Iran. Discuss Persian Culture & Language.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby IPC » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 am

Friends:

Please review the latest demographic research, study and statistics on the Iranian population including the citizens and diaspora:

Iranian Population Inside and Outside Iran
2010 Demographics
Ahreeman X and IPC
July 25, 2010

Iran Politics Club
http://iranpoliticsclub.net

Preface

I wanted to do this project for a long time. It has been quite a time that I have meant to research, study, gather data, conduct analysis, calculate, create data lists and document this project; however, time did not allow me to actually do it. Let’s face it that Iranian scholarly community had failed to create even a semi accurate population data list for the records. This lack of sufficient information had caused the thirsty researchers and students to not be able to quench their thirsts for accurate information. There was simply an urgent need to document an accurate population data list for the Iranians inside and outside Iran. As an international community, how can we attend to more important tasks without having the knowledge of our population in the globe? This knowledge would help us to develop various proper political, economical, social, cultural and technical plans for the future.

Read More:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/ira ... /index.htm

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Return to Iran: Country, People, Festivals, Culture & Language Room