Can Iran get out alive?

Everything you need to know about Iran. Information on Nowruz, Chahar Shanbe Suri, Sizdah Be Dar, Mehregan, Yalda, Tirgan, Sadeh & other Persian Celebrations, Traditions & Culture. Post photos & information about Iran. Discuss Persian Culture & Language.

Moderator: Club Operations

Can Iran get out alive?

Postby prologicam » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 am

Can Iran get out alive?

Elements of confusion are spread over my country Iran, as a result nobody knows the way out, not the Mullahs, Lefties, Righties, Kingdomship, Intellectuals, Bazaaries, worker, students, young or old ones, rich or poor ones, men or women, nobody knows how to get out of this jam.

How did we ever reached the stage?

How come no other societies have such complication?

We saw Islamic countries flourishing one after another within months, by coming out of the shells and at least facing the world in a democratic way, but not Iran, going from odd wrong doings into criminal.

We also witnessed how Mullahs have deepened their grips on the society and further sucking people’s blood, yet people had never been as hopeless as ever.

All these uncompromisable questions made me to realize is there any solution to the problem by anyone. There, I thought there must be an answer, because we don’t know it, doesn’t mean is not there, so I began to rack my brain.

For start, I looked at Iranian’s alphabets, there I came across the letter “Z”, I noticed this letter is used in four different ways, all with different shapes and different sounds but only when they are isolated from joining other letter, then they become all to sound exactly the same. So I went after a word “AZIZ” meaning dear in English, after shuffling around, I came out with 39 different ways of spelling the word, all pronouncing identical. Now, we know three of the four letters of “Z” are from Islamic or so called Arabic, but they are all pronounced differently individually or as a word, this way there are no confusion, step number one was established, we learn our words like parrots by memorizing them, not using pronounciation which is the mother of a language.

Can you imagine four different type of “Z” all pronounced the swame way when make a word, thirty nine different way of writing a simple word made from three letter A, Z and I, only, wow. Can you imagine what would it be like with a bit longer word, for example “TAQZIEH” or “TAGHZIEH” means “nourishing” in English, you can write it in eighty different model all pronounced the same, two version of “T”, two version of “GH” or “Q”, four different “Z” and two different “H”, all sound the same when shape words.

All in all, Iranian alphabets have the equivalent of: Four type of “Z”, three type of “S”, two type of “A”, two type of “GH” or “Q” and two type of “T”. all pronounced the same when saying a word mixed of these letters. This, not only make the alphabet too many but by far the worse it makes them learning by memorizing instead of using a formula. Islamic societies don’t speak this way, hence they have orders.

Is this the reason behind Persian downfall?

Is this a matter on national importance?

We'll see!
I make the difference, therefore I am.
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Iran: Country, People, Festivals, Culture & Language Room