Constitution of Iran Politics Club

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Edelge » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:10 pm

Talking about a mutant retard who searches a wrong place for love!

Does X personally certify all the ESHG line applicants? I could not find any info on the applicants bank accounts? May AHORAMAZDA give X the luck to find the CHOKOR a functional 50+, I mean human 50+.
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Amir » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:32 pm

Jendeh Pesar,

I admit that more credit needs to be given to you. Everyone has his own strengths, and must be distinguished for it. Almost everyone has mastery in a particular field. For example, X is a master of history, philosophy, etc. I am a master of your lowly koon. Now let me tell you what you are the master of. You are a master of:

1. Koon goshadi
2. Parasit vel dadan
3. Khod lus kardan
4. Koon hava kardan
5. Bi mazegi
6. Jendeh pesar shodan
7. Nokhodi boodan
8. Koone Taazi boosidan
9. Khaje boodan (like a certain Qajar)
10. Nonor bazi
11. Bikhodi khod qati kardan
12. Aqab oftadegi
13. Kodan bazi
14. Be har olaqi koon dadan
15. Gooz khordan
16. Bache kooni boodan
17. Kharab kari
18. Koone khodra pareh kardan
19. Nocheh boodan

Most importantly, you are the master of:

20. Sage man boodan

There, now I have given you your proper credit of mastery. You make us all proud, Bache Kooni.

BTW, can you please put some creativity into your kindergarten drawings? That cow is the same red cow that you posted when you went by the name of “The Kooni.” Even in this thread, you keep posting the same cow over and over again. See, that’s why you are a koon goshad (see #1 area of your mastery in the list). You are too lazy (or perhaps too stupid), so you keep repeating yourself. Keep me interested, or else even I will get bored and ignore you like everyone else. Snap, snap, little doggy, get to work and bring me back something new next time.

Interesting how the cow has a tattoo of my avatar on it. What does this mean? I think it means that you are the cow, and as your legal owner, I have branded your cow koon with my symbol, so that everyone will know that your koon belongs to me. Everyone knows that cattle are branded with the name or symbol of the rancher that owns them. Did it buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn when your cow koon got my symbol scorched into it? Did it, my little Patches? Good. I hope it buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurned really good. The smell of your buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurnt flesh still lingers in the air. How sweet it is.

Didn’t think about that, did you? I sense another “Oh, shit, I screwed myself again” moment of revelation heading your way.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

A New Amendment to the Constitution of IPC

Postby IPC » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:40 pm

IPC Operations Official Announcement

A New Amendment to the Constitution of IPC

A very important amendment has been added to the Constitution of IPC. This amendment will protect the IPC Administration and the IPC members from any possible judicial and legal retaliations by Hezbollah, IRI Lobbyists and any other hostile parties in America.

10th Amendment.
Iran Politics Club Website is not responsible for the material published in IPC, written by the various authors. The responsible parties are the authors who write the material. As a free tribune, IPC respects and abides by the Press Shield Law, Freedom of Press, Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly. The Freedom of Press (First Amendment of the US Constitution) guarantees for the press, the full authority to enforce the privilege of Freedom of Speech for “All” the people.

Constitution of IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/constitution/index.htm

IPC Operations’ Internal, External and in Transition to Iran

Regards,

IPC Office
http://IranPoliticsClub.net/
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Previous

Return to Political Activists Room