DEATH TO THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

DEATH TO THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN!

Postby Imam Prarie Dog » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:43 am

Hello. I am an American. From November 4 1979 to January 20 1981, uncivilized Iranian Moslem savages held fifty two American diplomats hostage for 444 days. We Americans have yet to punish Iran and Iranians for that. But we have never forgotten.

The Khomeini regime was directly responsible. However the entire Iranian people brought Khomeini to power in 1979. The entire Iranian people revolted against and toppled from power Shah Mohammed Reza Phalavi, who was himself a weak and cowardly Shi'a Moslem and a totally unreliable ally of the USA.

The 1953 coup in Iran would never have been needed if Mohammed Reza Phalavi had any balls. If he had any reliability as an ally. But he didn't. He was an out and out coward. An Iranian Shi'a Moslem coward. He wanted to be king and dictator of the Iranian people, "his children" as he thought of them. Yet he wanted to be popular with them also. He did not want to offend "his children". But he did not want to give them their political freedom either. He wanted to have his cake and eat it.

1952 was the height of the Cold War. The Tudeh Party of Iran was the largest Communist Party outside of the Soviet Bloc. Mossadeq was eccentric and unpredictable. He refused to take a hard line on the Tudeh Party. He was another Iranian Shi'a Moslem, full of his own self-importance and full of Iran's "great Persian Civilization" -

(about which Moslem Persians had totally forgotten for over a thousand years. Until Christan Europeans came to Persia in the 1800s and taught the ignorant and uneducated illiterate Persian Moslems about King Cyrus the Great and the mighty and advanced Persian Civilization of pre-Islamic times.

The Jews always honored and remembered King Cyrus the Great, who freed their people from bondage in Babylon and sent them home to Jerusalem to rebuild their Jewish Holy City Jerusalem and the Jewish Temple. Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, who built it. Jerusalem does not belong to the Christians who came later. Jerusalem certainly does not belong to the uncivilized Moslem savages who came even after the Christians and who dared to build one of their filthy Mosques on the site of the Jewish Temple. Israel should demolish the Dome of the Rock Mosque and rebuild the Temple of Israel. Any filthy Moslem who dares to set foot in there should be put to death.

The story of King Cyrus the Great of Persia is in the Book of Ezra in the Jewish Scriptures and in the Old Testament of the Christian Bible. Every Christian who carries a Bible carries with him the story of King Cyrus the Great of Persia. I recommend any Persian to get a Bible and read about King Cyrus the Great of Persia in the Book of Ezra in the Old Testament. It will make you very proud of King Cyrus the Great. And it will make you very ashamed of Persian Moslems, who are totally unworthy of King Cyrus.

What about the Persian Moslems? Do they remember King Cyrus? Is King Cyrus, the greatest King that Persia ever had, even mentioned briefly in the Persian Book of Kings, the Shahnameh? No he is not. The Persian Moslem writer Ferdowsi was totally ignorant that King Cyrus had ever existed).

- He (Mossadeq the Shi'a Moslem) was either totally ignorant of or did not give a damn about America's strategic concerns about Soviet influence in the Middle and Near East. America was very worried that the Tudeh Party might come to power in Iran, bring Iran into the Soviet sphere of influence and provide the USSR with a warm water port on the Persian Gulf.

So, for argument's sake, President Eisenhower called Mohammed Reza Pahlavi and said, "Mohammed, I am worried about the Tudeh Party in your country. Mossadeq refuses to do anything about them. Can you please dismiss Mossadeq and appoint a Prime Minister who will work with us on this?"

Under the 1906 Iranian Constitution, the Shah was fully empowerd to dismiss and appoint Prime Ministers as he saw fit. If Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi had been worthy of being called an ally of the USA then he would have said something like, "I understand your concerns, Mr President, I will take care of the matter. You can count on me."

But instead he said something like, "No. I can't do that. Prime Minister Mossadeq is too popular with the Iranian People. There would be political and social unrest in Iran if I were to dismiss him. I can't risk that. I am not an adventurer. The answer is no. (And I don't give a shit about what worries you. I am thinking only about myself.)"

So because Mohammed Reza Pahlavi was such a lousy and unreliable ally, the USA had to get involved with the 1953 coup in order to get Mossadeq out of the way so that the Tudeh Party in Iran could be suppressed. Fucking Iranian Shi'a Moslem coward. He fled to Italy with his wife a day or two before the coup and did not return until it was over.

But I digress. In 1979 the Iranian people voted for an Islamic Republic by an overwhelming majority and they voted for Khomeini to be Rahbar and Vali-e Faqih. So the entire Iranian nation is responsible for the Iranian hostage crisis and EVERYTHING ELSE THAT THE "GOVERNMENT OF ALLAH" HAS DONE SINCE 1979 AND WHAT IT IS TRYING TO DO TODAY!

Have you got that, you Iranian Moslem fuckers? We hold you, all of you, directly accountable for the Jomhuriye Islami-e Irani. You brought those fucking Mullahs to power. Since then you have done nothing yourselves to oppose them or fight against them. You have remained on your knees, kissing their hands, bending over for them, and being puppets for them. You defend them. You oppose sanctions on IRI. You oppose military attacks on IRI. You are fucking IRI puppets, defenders, supporters or agents. All of you.

I am pissed off with Iranian Shi'a Moslems. Very pissed off indeed. Fuck you all.

Now payback time is approaching. The IRI is on America's radar as an enemy Moslem regime. The IRI is seeking to develop atom bombs. Many Shi'a Moslem Iranian Exiles support that. They think that is an excellent idea. That Iran, IRI, Jomhuriye Eslami-e Irani should be a nuclear power. That Iran is great enough to compete with Europe and the USA on an equal footing. That Khamenei and his gang have the RIGHT to get atomic weapons for themselves.

America will not allow that. Our ally Israel will not allow that. We will take down IRI. Probably in the next five years. For sure within the next ten years. Khomeini laughed at us and said, "The Americans can't do a damn thing (about the hostages)." Khomeini died in 1989. But others, like that bitch Niloufar Ebektar, are still alive. We will make them wish they had never been born. We will make an example of Iran and Iranians of what awaits Moslems who dare to fuck with the USA. The Americans are coming.

Khamenei is our enemy. He is geographically tied to Iran. He can't move freely through other Moslem countries like bin Laden can. We know exactly where Tehran is. We know exactly where Qom is. Khamenei is unacceptable to the USA. IRI is unacceptable to the USA. We will strike Iran at a time of our own choosing.

We may establish a no-fly zone over all of Iran and implement a total land, sea and air blocade of the country. We may selectively bomb terrorist training camps, Sepah Pasdaran camps and buildings, Basij camps, weapons factories, other factories, the Rahbar's palace, and any other targets that we deem appropriate. We will take IRI out. With or without your support and help. But if you do nothing to support and help us, if you try to hinder us, then it will be the worse for you.

WORST CASE SCENARIO

If Iranian and Iranian Exile Moslems, that means YOU, do nothing to help, if you try to hinder us, then I would support destroying Iran itself as a coherent entity, WHATEVER THAT TAKES. I would support nuking every city, town and village in Iran so that not one brick is left standing on top of another. So that not one brick is left as a brick but all have been fused into glass. I would support invading and occupying Iran and rounding up any Iranian Moslems that were left alive. I would support sterilising them so they could no longer perpetuate their kind and putting them in concentration camps for the rest of their lives.

In other words, I would support making an example of Iran and Iranians of what awaits Moslems who dare to fuck with the USA. Perhaps that would make other Moslems and Moslem countries watch their step and behave more acceptably. Perhaps not. If not, then take out the next Moslem country, Pakistan. Get rid of the only Moslem nuclear power. If Moslems still do not get it, then take out Saudi Arabia (taking care not to damage the oil fields). Using atomic bombs, reduce Mecca and Medina to glass-lined craters. And then deal with the rest of the Moslem world, country by country until there are no Moslems left on Earth. The Final Solution to the Moslem Problem.

But getting back to the Iranian Exile Moslems, I would support carefully interrogating every single Iranian-American Moslem man, woman and child with lie detectors. If any show the slightest sign of hostility or emnity towards America, I would support stripping them of their US citizenship or their residence or work visa (whichever is applicable), sterilising them and sending them to the concentration camps in American-occupied Iran.

I would support doing the same to the Iranian communities in our allies, in Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, UAE, etc. I would support infiltrating and carefully monitoring these and any other Iranian Exile communities for the next hundred years and taking out any one who shows the slightest sign of emnity towards the USA. I would support infiltrating and carefully monitoring every Shi'a Moslem mosque on Earth for anti-American sentiment and activities for the next hundred years.

I take my Moslem Enemies seriously, very seriously indeed.

BEST CASE SCENARIO

If you Persians support us, help us take down the Khamenei regime, then you may get a chance of having a free Persia. To me that is a best case scenario, a democratic, freedom-loving Federal Republic of Free Persia. If that is feasible.

King Cyrus the Great was the most enlightened, outstanding king that the world has ever seen. But there was never another King Cyrus. His great enlightenment did not outlive him. Later Persians never measured up to his example. Persians soon forgot completely that King Cyrus had ever lived.Persians never evolved the concepts of republican democracy and personal liberty as did the Greeks, Romans and post-Enlightenment Europeans and Americans. Persians have never been citizens, never in the 2,500 years of Persian history. Persians have always been subjects: of a king or shah, of a conqueror or of a mullah. Sovereignty has never resided in the Persian People. Yet.

Do Persians have it in them to be a free and self-determined people? Like Americans? I am not at all convinced. I hope so but I am not convinced. Not after 1,350 years of Islam. But if they do, a Free Persian nation would be incredibly valuable to the USA in helping to spread real personal liberty, democratic civilization and economic opportunity through those uncivilized, corrupt and impoverished Moslem countries that used to comprise the Persian Empire. A new Empire is not in the cards, not in this world of 2008. But a Persian Commonwealth or Persian Confederation would make a great deal of sense. A Persian Commonwealth or Confederation comprising:
  • Persia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Turkmenistan
  • Afghanistan
  • Uzbekistan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Tajikistan
  • etc
If you Persians manage to make the transition from being Moslems to being free, self-determined and prosperous people then you could lead the way for other Moslem peoples to follow. Like Japan led the way for South Korea and Taiwan.

SO WHAT NOW?

Are you one of THEM? One who serves the Jomhuriye Eslami-e Irani?

If so, then you do not need to do anything.

Are you one of US? Pro-American, pro-Democracy, pro-Free Persia? Willing to FIGHT Khamenei and his gang to make it possible for Free Persia to come into existence in the real world?

As an Iranian, you cannot be neutral and sit on the sidelines. All who are not US are THEM.

If you are one of US then please help us with the great work that we have to do. Please send me a private mesage on this forum or send me an email at imamprariedog@yahoo.com and indicate in what ways you are able and willing to help. For example:
  • Help with supporting web sites and moderating online forums
  • Help with physical or clerical work (state your home city)
  • Professional help (state your profession and skills)
  • Organizational ability
  • Leadership ability
  • Managerial or supervisor ability
  • Language ability and skills
  • Military ability and skills
  • Educational ability
  • Business ability and skills
  • Artistic or other creative skills
  • Ability to travel to Iran
  • Contacts that you have in Iran and elsewhere in the world
  • Help for a Free Persian democratic political party
  • Help for the Persian Resistance
  • Financial help
  • Other ways you could help
I look forward to hearing from you.

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF FREE PERSIA!
Death to IRI
Imam Prarie Dog
Private

To Sergeant Cam

Postby Imam Prarie Dog » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:56 am

Dear Sergeant Cam,

So far you are the only Persian who has stopped playing with his shoombool long enough to respond in this topic. Thank you for your reply.

Sergeant Cam wrote:I looked at your story store filled with goods goodies respectively, a loud sign on the entrance “I am American”, so I thought I should find out more before entering.
Okay.

Sergeant Cam wrote:Are you an individual
Yes.

Sergeant Cam wrote:While it is improbable to have all those identities in any official form, you mean to have an American culture, which is the mixture of those identities (The confused), there you could say “I am with American culture”, unofficially.

There, as you notice, is a mass of confusion to your introduction. Would you jump in a nice looking swimming pool if you saw steam rising from the water?
I don't understand. What r u trying to say.

Sergeant Cam wrote:Moderately, I looked (not worth reading) some of your scribbling (not worth writing) and found rather amusing or even mind bugling. The only impression I received from looking at you message was to picturing you as a hot shot leader-wanna-be with at least a dual personality Arabo-American type who has to think before speaking, rushing to an accelerated velocity processing speed to say what you think, there keep on jumping from one window to another to express the-wrongly-contacted terminals to download while each window filled with multiple meaning to disclaim responsibilities for self commitments by involving yourself as a whole of “us”.

Your lack of individual self raised opinion is misconceptivly the hallmark of your message, but the real hallmark of a faked identity.

In all, first and most importantly, you have declared yourself as an American, then used the word “Us/We the whole of America” to attack wherever you could see on the map of Iran, where in fact, you have been attacking America, forgetting there is an art in withholding information.
What the fuck r u talking about?

Sergeant Cam wrote:
Imam Prarie Dog wrote:We Americans have yet to punish Iran and Iranians for that. But we have never forgotten.

Whatever that means!!!
That means we will make you fucking Iranian Moslems sorry that you chose to fuck with the USA.

Sergeant Cam wrote:
Imam Prarie Dog wrote:Have you got that, you Iranian Moslem fuckers?

Whatever that means!!!
Don't u understand simple English? Get someone to put it in Farsi for u.

Sergeant Cam wrote:
Imam Prarie Dog wrote:I am pissed off with Iranian Shi'a Moslems. Very pissed off indeed. Fuck you all.

Whatever that means!!!

Imam Prarie Dog wrote:We will make them wish they had never been born.

Whatever that means!!!

imam Prarie Dog wrote:We will make an example of Iran and Iranians of what awaits Moslems who dare to fuck with the USA.

Whatever that means!!!

Imam Prarie Dog wrote:I would support nuking every city, town and village in Iran so that not one brick is left standing on top of another.

Whatever that means!!!
R u a fucking Moslem, if I may ask?
Death to IRI
Imam Prarie Dog
Private

Re: DEATH TO THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN!

Postby Mojtaba Esfandiari » Fri May 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Imam Prarie Dog wrote:Hello. I am an American. From November 4 1979 to January 20 1981, uncivilized Iranian Moslem savages held fifty two American diplomats hostage for 444 days. We Americans have yet to punish Iran and Iranians for that. But we have never forgotten.

Yes, and none of the hostages were actually harmed or killed by their captors..the same is not true for those Iranian civilians killed by the American military (as in the shooting down of an Iran Air jet by the USS Vincennes) or its proxies such as Furqan, Jundallah and other terrorist groups - and this is happening to this very day in parts of Iran such as Khuzestan and Baluchestan.

(about which Moslem Persians had totally forgotten for over a thousand years. Until Christan Europeans came to Persia in the 1800s and taught the ignorant and uneducated illiterate Persian Moslems about King Cyrus the Great and the mighty and advanced Persian Civilization of pre-Islamic times.

We don't forget that it was Cyrus who founded the Iranian state, but he also founded the monarchy and ended the tribal democracy in place at the time. The hero-worship of Cyrus by many Iranians is based on a romantic and unrealistic image of him. He was a great leader and warrior, but he was also a despot and king.

The Jews always honored and remembered King Cyrus the Great, who freed their people from bondage in Babylon and sent them home to Jerusalem to rebuild their Jewish Holy City Jerusalem and the Jewish Temple. Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, who built it. Jerusalem does not belong to the Christians who came later. Jerusalem certainly does not belong to the uncivilized Moslem savages who came even after the Christians and who dared to build one of their filthy Mosques on the site of the Jewish Temple. Israel should demolish the Dome of the Rock Mosque and rebuild the Temple of Israel. Any filthy Moslem who dares to set foot in there should be put to death.

Cyrus's liberation of the Jews and allowing them to return to their homeland is something I would like to see happen in the case of Palestinian refugees.

What about the Persian Moslems? Do they remember King Cyrus? Is King Cyrus, the greatest King that Persia ever had, even mentioned briefly in the Persian Book of Kings, the Shahnameh? No he is not. The Persian Moslem writer Ferdowsi was totally ignorant that King Cyrus had ever existed).

We know about Cyrus, Darius, Xerxes and so on...we just don't see the need to hero-worship kings who are not relevant to modern Iran. The Safavid monarchs, like Shah Abbas, created the modern Iranian state and culture.

But I digress. In 1979 the Iranian people voted for an Islamic Republic by an overwhelming majority and they voted for Khomeini to be Rahbar and Vali-e Faqih. So the entire Iranian nation is responsible for the Iranian hostage crisis and EVERYTHING ELSE THAT THE "GOVERNMENT OF ALLAH" HAS DONE SINCE 1979 AND WHAT IT IS TRYING TO DO TODAY!

The hostage crisis was the result of the campaign of assasinations of political leaders by the CIA in Iran and the failure to deliver the Shah to Iran for a trial. Khomeini did not order the attack on the embassy- students did it by themselves.

I am pissed off with Iranian Shi'a Moslems. Very pissed off indeed. Fuck you all.

Right.

Now payback time is approaching. The IRI is on America's radar as an enemy Moslem regime. The IRI is seeking to develop atom bombs. Many Shi'a Moslem Iranian Exiles support that. They think that is an excellent idea. That Iran, IRI, Jomhuriye Eslami-e Irani should be a nuclear power. That Iran is great enough to compete with Europe and the USA on an equal footing. That Khamenei and his gang have the RIGHT to get atomic weapons for themselves.

We've heard threats from Americans before- and they came to nothing. There is nothing to fear from a superpower in economic and military decline.

We may establish a no-fly zone over all of Iran and implement a total land, sea and air blocade of the country. We may selectively bomb terrorist training camps, Sepah Pasdaran camps and buildings, Basij camps, weapons factories, other factories, the Rahbar's palace, and any other targets that we deem appropriate. We will take IRI out. With or without your support and help. But if you do nothing to support and help us, if you try to hinder us, then it will be the worse for you.

You can try, but the course of history is against you.

In other words, I would support making an example of Iran and Iranians of what awaits Moslems who dare to fuck with the USA. Perhaps that would make other Moslems and Moslem countries watch their step and behave more acceptably. Perhaps not. If not, then take out the next Moslem country, Pakistan. Get rid of the only Moslem nuclear power. If Moslems still do not get it, then take out Saudi Arabia (taking care not to damage the oil fields). Using atomic bombs, reduce Mecca and Medina to glass-lined craters. And then deal with the rest of the Moslem world, country by country until there are no Moslems left on Earth. The Final Solution to the Moslem Problem.

I think the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan have shown just how weak the American military machine is. You've lost thousands of men, tens of thousands of pieces of equipment- much of which cannot be replaced. Your hospitals are full with wounded men, many blinded and maimed.

Do Persians have it in them to be a free and self-determined people? Like Americans? I am not at all convinced.

Yes, that's why we kicked out the Shah and his American backers and have been a free and independent nation since. Its America which cannot bear to see self-determination by the Iranian people.

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF FREE PERSIA!

Federalism is just a codeword by the neocons for a weakened and fragmented Iran. Over my dead body will we let this happen.

Iran zende bash!
Mishavado mitavanid
Mojtaba Esfandiari
Private

Return to Iran Room