DISCOVERY of 2500 YEARS OLD IRANIAN LANGUAGE

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

DISCOVERY of 2500 YEARS OLD IRANIAN LANGUAGE

Postby Jaff Sassani » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:11 am

JAFFATI SERVICE is PLEASED to ANNOUNCE the DISCOVERY of the OLD PERSIAN and KURDISH LANGUAGES WHICH was LOST AFTER ISLAMIC ARABIC ARMY DISTRUCTIONS

Author : Hamma Mirwaisi

The Discovery of the Aryan Language

(Kurdish, Persian, Elamite, Hurrians, Lor, Zaza, Gilani, Mazandarani, Taylish, old Azeri, Tajick, Afghani, and other branches of the Airanem Vaejah people)

The Islamic Arabic Army (and later the Mongols) destroyed all artifacts of the Aryan Civilization that they could find. Though a few locations were spared, like "Naqsh-e Rustam and Behishtan", knowledge of the Aryan alphabet dissipated among the local populace until it was ultimately forgotten.
1500 years later, an American Professor by the name of Roland G. Kent traveled to the sites of Naqsh-e Rustam and Behishtan to view the inscriptions left there, where Kent attempted to translate them into the Latin alphabet.

Kurdish born scholar Hamma Mirwaisi discovered Kent's translations during his research of the Median Empire. While he was analyzing Kent's work, Mirwaisi realized that the inscriptions of Naqsh-e Rustam and Behishtan had been written in his mother-tongue, in an alphabet that had been erstwhile unrecognized. The inscriptions revealed an entire language alphabet to couple with the live language of the people of the region (Kurds, Persian, Elamite, Lor, Zaza, Gelani, Mazendarani, Tajick, Afghani and other branches from Pakistan to Turkey and from Syria to Tajikistan plus Eurasian at large), suggesting that at one time, they all shared the same language, culture and heritage.

We are very happy to announce this discovery to the people above.

Hamma Mirwaisi

Colorado/America

hmirwaisi@gmail.com

Copyright © 2009 Hamma Mirwaisi. All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced mechanically, electronically, or by any other means, including photocopying, without written permission of the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission from the publisher.

From Behishtan cuneiform inscriptions to the Kurmanji Kurdish Alphabet
Dear reader
I am so exited with my finding to put into arrest the differences between Kurds, Persian, Elamite and other branches within our Airyanem Vaejah nations. Please read and understand our old language. Yes indeed we have one common language, called Airyanem Vaejah language of Prophet Zorostar and the holy Book of Avesta.
The alphabet of the Kurmanji Kurdish dialect contains 31 letters below:
A, B, C, Ç, D, E, Ê, F, G, H, I, Î, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, Ş, T, U, Û, V, W, X, Y, Z
a, b, c, ç, d, e, ê, f, g, h, i, î, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, ş, t, u, û, v, w, x, y, z
But our old Airyanem Vaejah language does not have letters (Q, E, Ê, O and W) in the Daruis the Great Behishtan inscriptions, there are letters for sh and th like English using two letters for one sound.
The alphabet of the Airyanem Vaejah language contains 29 letters below without Q of Arabic:
A, A’, B, C, Ç, D, F, G, H, I, Î, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, SH, T, TH, U, Û, V, X, Y, Z
a, â, b, c, ç, d, f, g, h, i, î, j, k, l, m, n, p, r, s, sh, t, th, u, û, v, x, y, z
My work on the translations of text to English is written below each line.
Please extend support to Kurdistan post publications for their great works. They are truly serving our nations cause. We do need to get united; I hope my work will be the foundations for our union as one nation like we used to be one nation during the time of Median and Achaemenid Empires and those of Parthian and Sassanid Empire too.
Long live our struggle for peace and freedom.
“The Achaemenian Kings left extensive cuneiform inscriptions in Old Persian dated roughly between 600 BCE and 300 BCE. They also left ruins which have been described as the most grandiose of the ancient world. While it is by no means certain that they were orthodox Zoroastrians, the majority opinion among scholars is that this is very likely. One of the strongest arguments for this is the frequent mention of Ahura Mazda in the inscriptions, which is almost certainly an innovation of Zarathushtra's. Their religion is also described by Herodotus in sufficient detail to leave little doubt that they were basically Zoroastrian.
"Ahura Mazda came to my aid."
It was thanks to Darius the Great that we have been able to decipher the cuneiform script, which had fallen into even deeper oblivion than Egyptian hieroglyphs.
Based on Roland G. Kent, Old Persian, 1953
See UC Berkeley site for an Old Persian syllabary
Darius, Behishtan (DB), Column 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
http://www.avesta.org/op/op.htm#amh
Darius, Behishtan (DB), Column 1:
Trilingual inscription on face of a gorge beneath panel of sculptures
1 : adam : Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : vazraka : xshâyatha : xshâyathiy

Adam, Darius (Darayavaush), he is the Kings of laws, he is great, well qualified, he is Kings by laws.
2 ânâm : xshâyathiya : Pârsaiy : xshâyathiya : dahyûnâm : Visht
This name, he is Kings of laws, from Pars region, he is Kings of laws, he was named by Hystaspes (Vishtâspahyâ).
3 âspahyâ : puça : Arshâmahyâ napâ : Haxâmanishiya : thâtiy :
Son of Arsames (Arshâmahyâ) descendent of Achaemeneian (Haxâmanishiya), Praise or Glory is upon him.
4 Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : manâ : pitâ : Vishtâspa : Vishtâspahyâ : pitâ : Arsh
Darius (Darayavaush), he is the Kings of laws, my, father, is Hystaspes (Vishtâspahyâ), Hystaspe’s father is Arsames.
5 âma : Arshâmahyâ : pitâ : Ariyâramna : Ariyâramnahyâ : pitâ: Cishpish : Cishp
Arsame’s father is Ariaramnes (Ariyâramna), Ariaramne’s father is Teispes (Cishpish).
6 âish : pitâ : Haxâmanish : thâtiy : Dârayavaush : xshâthiya : avahyarâ
Teispe’s father is Achaemenes. Praise is upon him. Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws, those who helped you.
7 diy : vayam : Haxâmanishiyâ : thahyâmahy : hacâ : paruviyata : âmâtâ : ama
I say, are Achaemeneian (Haxâmanishiya), you are our protectr’s, here, your followers, are the people, all of us.
8 hy hacâ : paruviyata :hyâ :amâxam : taumâ : xshâyathiyâ : âha : th
In this place, you have follower, we are worry abou you, you are the Kings of laws, let say praise is upon him.
9 âtiy : Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : VIII : manâ : taumâyâ : tyaiy : paruvam
Darius (Darayavaush), he is the Kings of laws; we believe you come or chosen one for us, we are your follower.
10 xshâyathiyâ : âha : adam navama : IX : duvitâparanam : vavam : xshâyathi
he is the Kings of laws, alert, dumb (or unintelligent) people, sorry, you have great name or famous or powerful, greatness or wisdom, he is the Kings by laws.
11 yâ : amahy : thâtiy : Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : vashnâ : Auramazd
All say praise is upon him. Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws, thee most qualified king, God (Auramazdâ).
12 âha : adam : xshâyathiya : amiy : Auzamazdâ : xshaçam : manâ : frâbara : th
Alert, Adam, is the Kings of laws, but, he is injured, King of all, our, savior, praise is upon him.
13 âtiy : Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : imâ : dahyâva : tyâ : manâ : patiyâisha : vashn
Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws, us, asking from, you, me or us, reward or redeam, give or distrbute.
14 â : Auramazdâha : adamshâm : xshâyathiya : âham : Pârsa : Ûvja : Bâbirush : A
God (Auzamazdâ), Adam is our King, he is the Kings of laws, and he is, Pars too, He is saying, and he believes that he is.
15 thurâ : Arabâya : Mudrâya : tyaiy : drayahyâ : Sparda : Yauna : Mâda : Armina : Kat
Assyrian, Arabian, Murdrayain, Tyaiy, Drayahyain, Spardain, Yaunain, Madain, Arminain, Katpatukain.
16 patuka : Parthava : Zraka : Haraiva : Uvârazmîy : Bâxtrish : Suguda : Gadâra : Sa
Parthavain, Zrakain, Haraivain, Uvarazmiy, Baxtrish, Sugudain, Gadarain, Sakain.
17 ka : Thatagush : Harauvatish : Maka : fraharavam : dahyâva : XXIII : thâtiy : Dâra
Listen to him, now he is hearing you, don’t show you are very wise, ask him, Say and Say yes yes yes, (we are under your protections) praise is upon him.
18 yavaush : xshâyathiya : imâ : dahyâva : tyâ : manâ : patiyâita : vashnâ : Au
Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws, US, We are asking from you and beg you, me, give reward, Qualfied.
19 ramazdâha : manâ : badakâ : âhatâ : manâ : bâjim : abaratâ : tyashâm : hacâma
God (Auzamazdâ), me, answer my, wishes, me, say, because of you, our king, in this place here for us.
20 : athahya : xshapava : raucapativâ : ava : akunavayatâ : thâtiy : Dârayava
Normal, He is our king, greatness in you hand, this is, in your hand, praise is upon him.
21 ush : xshâyathiya : atar : imâ : dahyâva : martiya : hya : âgariya : âha : avam : u
Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws, farther, we, asking from him, that our wishes, are, his attentions for wisdom.
22 bartam : abaram : hya : arika : âha : avam : ufrastam : aparsam : vashnâ : Auramazdâ
We are, hoping, that, now, wish, his wisdom, he had hard time, I say, he is well qualified oh God (Auramazdâ)
23 ha : imâ : dahyâva : tyanâ : manâ : dâtâ : apariyâya : yathâshâm : hacâma : athah
We, come to you, I am, praying, begging, my lawful king, in this place for us, normal
24 ya : avathâ : akunavayatâ : thâtiy : Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : Auramazdâ
Here he is, ruling in your name, praise is upon him. Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws, oh God (Auramazdâ)
25 maiy : ima xshaçam : frâbara : Auramazdâmaiy : upastâm : abara : yâtâ : ima : xshaçam :
For, us he is King for all, our protecter in hard time, he believes on you, hard worker, we we pray to your greatness, with regard to us
26 hamadârayaiy : vashnâ : Auramazdâha : ima : xshaçam : dârayâmiy : thâ
He share our pain, he is well qualified oh God (Auramazdâha), for us, he is king for all, for our sake, praise is upon him.
27 tiy : Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : ima : tya : manâ : kartam : pasâva : yathâ : xsh
Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws, popular, I do your work by using law, he king of laws
28 âyathiya : abavam : Kabûjiya : nâma : Kûraush : puça : amâxam : taumây
He is wise, from Kabûjiya family, die Cyrus the great sons, we are worry, he is the only one left
29 â : hauvam : idâ : xshâyathiya : âha : avahyâ : Kabûjiyahyâ : brâ
Rearange by HM: hauvamidâ : xshâyathiya : âha : avahyâ : Kabûjiyahyâ : brâ
He is wise, king of laws, alert, here he is from Kabûjiya family, before him
30 tâ : Bardiya : nâma : âha : hamâtâ : hamapitâ : Kabûjiyahyâ : pasâva : Ka
Bardiya die, alert, here he is, father to all, from Kabûjiya family, but he is Kabûjiya
31 bûjiya : avam : Bardiyam : avâja : yathâ : Kabûjiya : Bardiyam : avâja : kârahy
Known to people, give up that, then, we did not have the laws of Kabûjiya, give up, then
32 â : naiy : azdâ : abava : tya : Bardiya : avajata : pasâva : Kabûjiya : Mudrâyam
No one will have freedom, if I was giving up, which is mine, but I am Kabûjiya, my rightful inheritance
33 : ashiyava : yathâ : Kabûjiya : Mudrâyam : ashiyava : pasâva : kâra : arika : abava
Accordin to laws of Kabûjiya, my rightful inheritance, if no cheating, but, that is work, now, that is what it is
34 : pasâva : drauga : dahyauvâ : vasiy : abava : utâ : Pârsaiy : utâ : Mâdaiy : ut
But these declarations had to stop, to not clearily saying I am Parsi, Madai
35 â : aniyâuvâ : dahyushuvâ : thâtiy : Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : pa
right now he was in charge and made every thing bad, praise be upon him, Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws,
36 sâva : I martiya : magush : âha : Gaumâta : nâma : hauv : udapatatâ : hacâ : Paishi
But that is his wishes, he is saying, alert, Gaumâta, kind should come to you in this place,
37 yâuvâdâyâ : Arakadrish : nâma : kaufa : hacâ : avadasha : Viyaxnahya : mâh
before he was paying for it, Arakadrish, name, as he is here, in this place, he is not normal, most likely he is betraying
38 yâ : XIV : raucabish : thakatâ : âha : yadiy : udapatatâ : hauv : kârahyâ : avathâ
he is with having good place, in that time, alert, if, he come to you, he had work now, but now
39 : adurujiya : adam : Bardiya : amiy : hya : Kûraush : puça : Kabûjiyahyâ : br
He comes out to be liar, Adam, Bardiya known as Kûraush son from Kabûjiya family
40 âtâ : pasâva : kâra : haruva : hamiçiya : abava : hacâ : Kabûjiyâ : abiy : avam :
Before you, then he is always making up lie all around in this place, he calling himself Kabûjiyâ, if he had wisdom
41 ashiyava : utâ : Pârsa : utâ : Mâda : utâ : aniyâ : dahyâva : xshaçam : hauv
He should said I am Pars, Made or he come to king of all, logicaly
42 : agarbâyatâ : Garmapadahya : mâhyâ : IX : raucabish : thakatâ : âha : avathâ : xsha
If he did come, I have forgivince, and I have one, sorry, he did have good place, in that time, alert, right now, king of all
43 çam : agarbâyatâ : pasâva : Kabûjiya : uvâmarshiyush : amariyatâ : thâtiy
If he did come, then he is, Kabûjiya, he fogive because of his kindness, praise is upon him
44 : Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : aita : xshaçam : tya : Gaumâta : hya : magush : adîn
Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws, here he is king of all, there are people like Gaumâta here, saying, I am
45 â : Kabûjiyam : aita : xshaçam : hacâ : paruviyata : amâxam : taumâyâ : â
From Kabûjiya family, here he is king of all, in this place, every one following him, we are worry for you,
46 ha : pasâva : Gaumâta : hya : adînâ : Kabûjiyam : utâ : Pârsam : utâ
Alert, there are Gaumâta here, but he is not from Kabûjiya family, and said I am from pars
47 : Mâdam : utâ : aniyâ : dahyâva : hauv : âyasatâ : uvâpashiyam : akutâ : hau
I am from Mâda, here you go now, he is from dahyâva, even in that time, he come to you, and said, that
48 v : xshâyathiya : abava : thâtiy : Dârayavaush : xshâyathiya : naiy : âha : martiya :
he is king of laws, that is right, praise is upon you, Darius (Darayavaush) he is the Kings of laws, now he is what the people wish for
49 naiy : Pârsa : naiy : Mâda : naiy : amâxam : taumâyâ : kashciy : hya : avam : Gau
now he is pars, now he is Mâda, now we are worry for him, because he he is royal, wise,
50 mâtam : tyam : magum : xshaçam : dîtam : caxriyâ : kârashim : hacâ : darsham : a
Gaumâtam, come, he said I am king of all, coming, no one here to be king, let me plan, in this place, to execute my plan,
51 tarsa : kâram : vasiy : avâjaniyâ : hya : paranam : Bardiyam : adânâ : avahyar
I am afraid, my plan, at the time, won’t be fulfilled, then give up famous name, at that time
52 âdiy : kâram : avâjaniyâ : mâtyamâm : xshnâsâtiy : tya : adam : naiy : Bard
those who helped me, with my plan, which did not get fulfilled, I was coming to bad time, that is why you do not give up
Jaff Sassani
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Iran Room