Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Iranians Revolt on Full Belly!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 am

Iranians Revolt on Full Belly!
Story of Iranians
Ahreeman X
March 30, 2012

Halaal Meat (The Good Iranian)!

The Show must go on indeed! Let the Show go on …
:dancechad: :dancechad: :moo: :cow: :ayatollah:

It’s a Dog and Pony Show:

Uber Cows of Shiite
Episode 1: Got Quran?

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/animation-g ... /index.htm

Folks:

Remember the good words of the Reggae Master:

Them bellies full and we hungry …
A Hungry man is an angry man …

(Bob Marley)

Iranians are amazingly opposite of the other nations!

Other people revolt, commit revolution and overthrow the regime on empty stomach and when hungry.

Iranians revolt, commit revolution and overthrow the regime on full stomach and when full!

You don’t believe me? Hell, look at the history!

They were well fed during Shah’s reign so they revolted over full stomachs, made a revolution and overthrow the Shah!

Today they are hungry; therefore, they shall never revolt, make a revolution and overthrow the Mullahs!

Them Mullahs surely know Iranians well. Keep them hungry and enslaved and surely they never rise up for a regime change!

And please don’t give me any of that bologna about 2009. On 2009 and for 33 years, only a small fraction of Iranians have been rising up to the Mullahs.

Us the opposition, student movement and political activists which combinely make a small fraction of the Iranian society. The rest of Iranians have been under the blanket and Korsi (if inside Iran) and if outside Iran:

They been counting how many babies Reza Pahlavi has made during the past 3 decades to finally get a baby boy (if monarchist)! Is this his 4th one or 5th one? I lost count! Reza Pahlavi procreates and makes babies similar to Rats! At least he is active in something in his miserable life!

They been counting the number and variety of colored lachaks in Maryam Rajavi’s private stash collection (if Mojahed)!

They been living in 1980s LaLa Land (if Marxist)!

They been worshiping Mossadeq while stuck in a 1950s time warp (if Jebhei)!

Or they just been racing each other on who can over drink, over drug and over dance the others (if majority residents of Tehran-geles and vicinity)!

The saying goes: “It’s all good”!
With Iranians “It’s all Bull Shiite”!
They belong in tribes and each have their tribal Gurus such as Reza Pahlavi, Maryam Rajavi, Kianuri, Mossadeq, or some other Dayus!

33 years of ongoing Bull Shiite and no end in sight.

I just love Mullahs. They know Iranians best! Keep Iranians hungry and running after the daily bread, each having 2 or 3 jobs, so they will have no time to plot for revolts and make revolutions to overthrow the regime. Keep their bellies empty and their brains full of Religious Bull Shiite and they will remain slaves to Allah forever so Mullahs can ride them for eternity…..

Hee Haw…. Ride them Cowboy, ride them Cattle and Sheeple…….ride them Eye-Rainians! Allah O Akbar! Allah O O O Akbar Mashallah Baba …..
:horseman:

And that’s how the story goes …..
And that’s how Iranians continue watching their satellite TVs and listening to their 24 Hour Radios and Gossip Shows from under their blankies and Korsis, who knows maybe for another 33 years!

Simple Minds, Simple Pleasures!
Keep on counting Reza Pahlavi’s babies or Mossadeq’s balls!
Drink your Vodka shots, go to Persian Concerts and Dance with the latest tune by Shahram-e Gay and then wake up the next day and go to Mosque to pray for your sins!

This is the story of Iranians.
They are good Cattle, good Muslims, Mooooslems, Moo Moo Moooooooo …..
:moo:
Hee Haw ride them Mullahs, ride them cowboys ….
Don’t you just love them Mullahs!

Allah O Akbar, Khomeini Rahbar!
:ayatollah:

At the end allow me to conclude by putting the ideological beliefs of the majority of the Iranians in to a poem. This is typical Iranian’s belief system:

Cho Iran nabashad,
Be tokhmam ke nist!
Ravam jay-e digar,
Zamin qaht nist!

(If Iran will be banished,
Then let her banish, to my balls!
I’ll go somewhere else and live,
There’s no shortage of land on Earth!)

Am I right or am I right?
The reason Iran is a Shiite Hole is because Iranians’ brains and values are Full of Shiite!
In other words, “It’s all Bull Shiite”!

Solution you ask?
Everything must change from scratch. Everything must be destroyed to dust to create a new culture based on Persian-hood. Everything must be built from scratch: Culture, Traditions, Value System, Ethics, Philosophy, Fundamentals, Beliefs, Race, Social System, and Root Cores.
:bazooka: :namaz: :namaz: :namaz2: :namaz2: :ayatollah: :grenadelauncher:

This society as we refer to as the Iranian Community in Exile and Inxile (Inside Iran) is rotten to the core and bone marrow. It is infected with Syphilis and Allahic Virus (Islam).
:Mullah:

Iranians were born to lead 2 lives, one outside the house in public and one inside the house in hiding! They were taught to lie since birth!

Today’s Iranians are not Yesterday’s Persians.
Today’s Iranians by majority are Degenerates!

That’s my 2 Cents.

What’s yours?

Amen!

AX
:watcher:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Iranians Revolt on Full Belly!

Postby prologicam » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:44 am

Ahreeman X wrote:Iranians Revolt on Full Belly!
Story of Iranians
Ahreeman X
March 30, 2012

Am I right or am I right?

The reason Iran is a Shiite Hole is because Iranians’ brains and values are Full of Shiite!
In other words, “It’s all Bull Shiite”!

Solution you ask?

Everything must change from scratch. Everything must be destroyed to dust to create a new culture based on Persian-hood. Everything must be built from scratch: Culture, Traditions, Value System, Ethics, Philosophy, Fundamentals, Beliefs, Race, Social System, and Root Cores.

This society as we refer to as the Iranian Community in Exile and Inxile (Inside Iran) is rotten to the core and bone marrow. It is infected with Syphilis and Allahic Virus (Islam).

WOW!!!

Is that it? Your solution is to change?

Change, just change, change culture, change Traditions, change values, change system, change ethnics, change philosophy, change fundamentals, change beliefs, change race, change social systems, and change cores. Is that it, are you sure nothing else to add? Oh, well, that is not much to ask, it shall be done in a jiffy for you.

In a permeative term, , if your shoes heart your feet, you just change them, no matter into what, when, or how, just change. WOW, this is so new discovery, how long did it take to discover it?

BTW, I like the Cowboys and Indians shootouts, I used to play them as a kid (5-6 year old), I guess digital version makes it different, adult user-friendly then, is it?

In another term, if a person is sick and dying, doctor prescription is as follow: change your personality, your sportsmanship, your wife and kids, your job, you car, your home, your friends, your language, your system and regime, education, culture, just change everything come your way, then you will be fine. Yes doctor sickly, don't worry about a bit, it'll be done in a flash. Thank you for your advise. I don't know how they could afford going without it, a real lifesaver.

Hell, look at the history!

Is that the same "Hell" in combination with heaven, miracle, angle, devil and other properties of Muhammed's world in god's kingdom?

Also, I went to look at the history but they told me I need a time-travel machine, if not have to read books.

Pahlavi procreates and makes babies similar to Rats!

Do you mean to say his children look like rats or similar way to rats? And why rat has a capital "R", its only a rat.

Hee Haw…. Ride them Cowboy, ride them Cattle and Sheeple…….ride them Eye-Rainians! Allah O Akbar! Allah O O O Akbar Mashallah Baba …..

Now, that is vile to give those people such names. No behaved person would call others animals, you must have missed learning that part at home when young.

If you knew how they became so effected and why they behaving this way, you would think twice about humiliating them , besides, you are not making friends of them. What is the point of making enemy?

You must know, speaking Farsi at it's best as you do, is not Farsi unless meeting persian culture, the behaviour at first, the only values other nations lack, especially Moguls.

I also know how Persians are so angry and frustrated turning and twisting like wounded snakes during the recent 33 years, but hey, we must behave as civilised as we claim to be.

Regards
Kamran
I make the difference, therefore I am.
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

What Iran Needs?

Postby IPC » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:35 am

Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Return to Iran Room