okkkkkkkkk (Anti Ahmadinejad NY Protests)

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

okkkkkkkkk (Anti Ahmadinejad NY Protests)

Postby 9karevatan » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:28 am

ok ok.. . .

dont try to show just one side of the rally

the shahi ppl had around 300 ppl with them

while the mojahedin supporters were around 20 thousand

i was ther and i spent time on both sides of the scene. . .

http://www.irantomorrow.org/phgal6/cach ... G_6855.jpg

heres sum pics

http://www.irantomorrow.org/phgal6/index.php
9karevatan
Private

Postby IIRF » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:38 pm

The monarchist's gathering was much higher then 300, there was estimates around 3000 to 4000. The mojahedin do not count as through their actions have proven they are not true Iranians.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

you must be joking?

Postby Sahandk » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:28 pm

3000-4000 people at shah rally at NYC? are you kidding me? first of all how can you make a general assumption with a 1000 person difference? You shah supporters are in such denial that i feel sorry for you. Even your own television stations report low volumes. Be ashamed of yourselves and the fact that you came into our rally, stole sandwiches and flags and ran back to your tiny rally like little rats, little thieves, like the ones your parents use to be in Iran at time of Shah. Like little pathetic poor people, what we call "cheap millionaires" or ghedahaye millionaire". 8 tv stations advertised shah rally, and raised 8000 dollars to pay for those who cant go, and two weeks before the nyc rally they forgot about the money and decided to give it to their television station budget instead of actually using it for what it was originally intended for.

And as far as mojahedin having a budget, its truly none of your business's. The money they get are from proud supporters like us and its none of anybodies business how much we give or how much they take. You shah supporters are all crooks, like old pirates from long time ago trying to swing its dull sword. And at the end of the day, its Maryam Rajavi that the world considers Irans official opposition leader, and its her that they invite as a guest to the european union. While in the mean time? Reza pahlavi is counting the remainder of his countries money stolen by his dad in his room while his mommy feeds him some ghorme sabzi. Mojahedin is playing world soccer while shah supporters are playing foozball.

Dear Sahand:

Double posts (posting the same post two times) will be deleted. Two of your past posts were Double Posts and have been deleted. Please avoid double posts.

IPC Office
Sahandk
Private

!

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:33 pm

Sahand:

3000-4000 people at shah rally at NYC? are you kidding me?

Sahand let me share a secret with you. :-$
No, Monarchists are not Great Liars! Its the bad eye site in old age. They see 300 but their brains multiply it to 10 and makes 3000, and the brain orders the eye to see 3000, but suddenly, the mouth skips the brain and the eye, then says 4000. Its a physical problem with the eye, brain and the runny mouth. Shah had the same problem. He used to make outrageous remarks which only a megalomaniac narcisist could do. Its a Monarchist sickness. Can't blame them, its genetic. :---)
Minoo Mojahed
National Council of Resistance of Iran

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby IIRF » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:34 pm

Did I offend the fellow Mojaheds?

Do you know why you are still in exile?

Do you know why the Islamic Republic still rules our country?

Look at this pathetic BS that you people rant about...can you not put aside your differences? Just because our political views differ, it does not mean I am better then you or you are better then me. In the end we are all Iranians wanting the same thing - a free Iran.

The more you act like igorant fools who dare blindly point fingers or insult fellow Iranians.. the longer you shall stay in exile. IN the end we want a free Iran so why not work with one another? Grow up and set aside the negatives of typical Iranian mentality and emphasize on the good.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Sahandk » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:09 pm

Your ideology is different yes, but you support a past burnt out regime who tortured political prisoners and executed opposition party leaders. Shah made crimes against humanity, just because theyre much smaller than the mullahs doesnt make it less illegal. Saying im a shah supporter and rooting for freedom is like a crocodile crying after eating its prey. 3 founding members of mojahedin during shah time who were only students with peaceful motives talking about things you and I are talking about now were arrested and tied to wooden poles and shot in the head by savak. How do u expect us to put aside our differences when you keep supporting the son of a man who committed crimes against his own people and toke away for some the very freedoms we are fighting for today?
Sahandk
Private

Return to Iran Room