Famous Iranian Israelis

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Middle East & the World

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Irani » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:17 am

I love it when I hit a nerve!

Yeah, no one will accept to be called a rasict, do you mind tell me what in my postings where rasism?

You are so funny, I loved that one!

One only needs to spend a little time here to see that, you clearly support everything that is american, the coup etat of 53 i.e.
Would you mind if Iran where to become an american state like puerto rico? no, i'd bet you kill yourself to make it happen.

Thats my boy, tell it like it is! I love it when Iranians show their true face of intolerance! Primarily, these posts were not your respond to me! Primarily you posted:

"You are an ignorant person.
I am not a Muslim."

Then you deleted it & changed your post, because once more you re-read my post & you saw that I did not call you a Muslim but I told you that you have "Islamic Tendencies"!

Do you know why you miss-read me?

Because same as most Iranians, when you look @ me talking to you, you are not really listening to me, but you are thinking of what to say next! In this case, you read my post but instead of understanding it, yet your mind wondered of what to post in my response next!

We need to talk less & listen more!

Also, you figured that it would be a pretty Ignorant Response, if all that you respond back to me would be a two short irrelevant sentences! You would really sound bad! So you changed your reply & posted a more professional, argumental, polished respond! I call that progress & I can see that you have already Evolved to a more polished debater! However, nothing escapes the Hawk Eyes of The Mighty Ahreeman! Too bad that I have already read your first response!

But overall, say what you say & say what you feel. Its a free world, brother & many of our countrymen simply do not enjoy my words; furthermore, many despise me with passion!

Just be frank & let it all out & tell me how you really feel about me & my words?!

Your Islamic Tendencies shows clearly in a post they (office) brought to my attention, from you & in another BB about how I exaggerate & disguise the True Tradition of Ashura in Iran! Your lack of historical knowledge forces you to disagree with me & believe that I wrote that piece for political motives! Thats why I have redirected you to yet another writing o mine about Shiite Islam in Islam Room! You see, nothing gets by the Hawk Eyes of Ahreeman! Ahreeman truely is everywhere!

Ahy do you play Savak? where is my privacy?

No, many Iranians in their heart or even openly, do not believe in equal rights for all Iranians. Specially people in Tehran believe less of the people in other towns & people in other towns in return believe less of the people in villages! But some people such as yourself, try to put Shiite on Shingle & hide this fact uder the Persian Rug & "Maleh Bekeshand" but some people like myself, are very open about the ILLs of the Iranian Society!

Really? yes Persians do joke about each other, so do i. And i admitt it. That doesn't mean i think they're lower or higher than me. It's jokes [-o<

No, it must be total Autonomy & Federalism or forever we will have riots on our hands & Sepratist Movements in our nation. Today, Kurdistan is ready to join Iraqi Kurdistan & Azerbaijan is ready to join Country of Azerbaijan, so is Turkmenistan & Baluchistan and of course Khuzestan wants an indpendent nation! all of this is because of blind Central Government Control chocking our minorities & our states.

There is no such thing, Iranians have lived togheter for almost 3000 years, we are all glued togheter, while there might be people who wants to separate there are just as many people who would not like to separate. The reason people try to separate under this goverment is obvious, there will be no need for them to do that under a new goverment.

Iranians are the most arrogant people on Earth. They may look blended into the hosting society (superficially), but in reality, they mock everyone including the hosting society! Iranians think of themselves as center of universe while they do not even have a country, a language, a flag or a culture left! They are basically slaves to the AIOG (Arabo_Islamic Occupational Government). Iranians are big on talks & low on actions!

Speak for yourself, i have a country it's called Iran and it lies in asia, look up! I am not ready to deny the fact that i'm Iranian not now not ever! I hate the goverment of the Islamic republic but Iran is Iran and it ca't be changed under this or any other goverment, we also have a language it is simply stupid to claim otherwise.

Go to an Iranian Supermarket, look @ the Iranians sitting on the chairs and around the tables drinking tea and chatting, outside the market or in Deli/restaurant section, & while non Iranians (Mexicans, Blacks, Orientals, Anglos, etc.) walk in the door, listen carefuly to what Iranians are saying about them!

We have no such things as Iranian supermarkets. Yes the Iranians certainly mock foreigners and we also mock ourselves.
The Iranians mock the Swedes and the Swedes certainly mock Iranians the swedes also mock themselves for instance a swede form Stockholm or Gothenburg will and do mock a Swede from southern sweden beacuse of their language. It is in no way an Iranian only thing. The Americans mock everybody but themself too, Pls. just watch any "sitcom" and it will be obvious.

Iranians may look like they are integrating with the hosting society (due to their intelligence to get into the social patterns) but they are most difficult social group to join into their circle!

Yeah, right any proof? Iranians are the best to integrate into european society's as they are not as religious as i.e. Serbs and Iraqis.

Iranians are not really integrated, but pretend that they are.

Yeah whatever, it's working anyway :D

Iranians think lowly of others.

Yes, certainly just look at yourself with your anti-arab statements.

Iranians pretend to be so Westernized to the point that they forget their Mother Tong (Persian) & after a few months of arriving from Tehran, they develope an American, English, Australian, etc. accent (when speaking Farsi)

Its پارسی ! Yes , a majority of Iranian children living in America certainly have a funny accent sometimes i watch the LA channels just to see them and get a good laugh. But then i take it you havent meet any from Europe.

Iranians are great with preaching unity but when it comes to action, they are the most divided community for political, racial, ethnical & religious beliefs!

They...? hey X, Iranians don't need an un-Iranian that havent been to Iran since the last century neither to speak for them or of them, i'm sure most here agree...(?)

I say it like it is in the hope of maybe and just maybe by stating the ILLs, we can make some of the Iranians to "CHANGE" their ways & their decades of ILL Ways, so they can finally seek salvation & Iran can finally be saved!

And Iranians neither need or will accept someone who is not Iranian to "salvate" them.

Now we can continue closing our eyes to the reality or we can accept that whatever we have done until this moment was wrong & got us no where & maybe we should start a new!

OR..OR...we could stop over-analyzing and exagurating?
Last edited by Irani on Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liberator » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:29 pm

Irani,
The above reply had been posted twice by you so the second one has been deleted.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

re

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:14 pm

Irani:

Sweden
Population: 8,986,400
Area: 449,964 sq km (173,665 sq Miles)
Iranian Population: under 30,000

California
Population: 30,000,000
Area: 411,049 sq km (158, 706 sq Miles)
Iranian Population: 1,100,000

Sweden is a bit larger than California (a state of America).
Sweden's Iranian population is less than half of San Diego's Iranian population.
San Diego has 70,000 Iranian population.

Pardone Moi, but,

There is a huge difference between Sweden :samad:

Or in that manner The Whole Europe :don:

and even just a State of Union like California :horseman:

When you make "Out There statements" such as:

"There is no such thing as an Iranian Supermarket"! :shocked:

Obviously you are looking @ your neck of the woods! :cold:

Unlike Europe, in Southern California or even other large cities in America, there exists, not just Grocery Stores, yet Gigantic Iranian Super Markets!

You speak pretty good English, I do not know if you have ever been here or not, but when I say Super Markets, I am not talking about little European Miniature Caricature Super Markets with a few rotten fruits in them!

I am talking about Big, Large, Huge, Gigantic California Style of Super Markets! You see, everything is in mass quantity & cheap in America. We like everything big. We don't like little toy European Cars, European food portions, European Dark little houses, European toy Freeways (Autobans), European Toy Super Markets, ets.

Over here, we are 8 Cylinder people :cowboy:

....., who are used to Mass Quantity Consumption, and Huge things. Our small houses here, are the size of your mansions & palaces in Europe!

Over there, you got 4 Cylinder little Euro People :westox:

......, with their little hands & feet in their little Doll Houses!

For God's sake, once in Gibraltar (British Colony) I asked for a little mayonnaise mini bag for my sandwich & the God Damn Brits charged me 25 Cents! I cussed the hell out of them poor bastards! I told them, back home, when we ask for Mayo, they hand us a bucket of ketchup, mayonase and mustard plastic mini bags in Burger Joints for free! But I guess Europe is so banckrupt that cheapness even shows all over the place!

Now, California is the richest state of union with the largest houses, freeways, and super markets.

Over here we have Huge Iranian Super Markets as large as a few blocks of Stockholm!

For Allah's sake, My Garden is half the size of Stockholm! My 3 car garage is as large as King of Sweden's Palace!
:gardner:

So do not judge things by your concepts, because once you live in America, specifically in California, and particularly in San Diego (Finest City in The World), then London and Paris and Berlin will look to you like little villages with dark alleys, set aside Stockholm & Sweden!

We are giant people with giant portions of food, riding giant cars in giant freeways and living in giant houses with giant gardens in our gigantic cities! We are The Giant Damn Yankees! And then, of course there are Boon Towns & Little Villages like Europe & rest of the world!
:marines:
Actually sometimes, we wonder if there is the rest of the world! But then again, from time to time we travel outside United States to places that we hear, they are magnificent global cities full of luxury like London, Paris, Berlin, etc...................., and then suddenly it clicks!
:inqeyes:
Ding Dong, Ding Dong, Ding Dong, Ding................
:drum:
Wake up call! And then we ask ourselves:
:confused2:
Are these little towns and villages with dark alleys & run downed old buildings and small houses and narrow streets, the legendary luxerious magnificent global cities of London, Paris, Berlin, etc. that we have heard of?!

If so, then Thank God, we are only visiting! Take us back to good old US of A, back home, where we are used to live in our Gigantic Lifestyle & for Allah's sake, let the Europeans live in these magnificent luxerious little Doll House Villages & Toy Towns!
:usa:
@ least now we know that there is a world outside United States! God Forbid if we have to live there!
:thumbsup:
Ain't we spoiled?
Ain't we the God Damn Ugly Americans, envy of the world?!
Ale Luya, praise the Lord! Lordi Lordi Lordi Lard!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
Hee Hee Hee How Howl!!
:diablo:
Git it man?

But not to worry, East Coast United States is somewhat more like Europe! The Houses are old and close to one another. Well sort of!

So over here, we got Super Markets, size of Stockholm, and we got Iranian Super Markets size of a few blocks of your capital!
Guitarrock:
That's what I am talking about, when I am talking about Iranian Super Market! Imagine Super Markets loaded fully with Persian and Non Persian products + Deli + Restaurants and more.

We have tens of Iranian Restaurants and Markets only in San Diego!
:dona:
It must be hard for you to picture that we have so many Iranians here, specifically in Persian Neighborhoods (Richest Neighborhoods), that for instance, when I take a walk with my friends down the streets, @ the waterfronts or @ the beaches, it is simply impossible to cuss and dirty joke around! Because one out of ten people are Persians & they will hear & look @ you left left!
:evil:
We have Suburbs and cities almost exclusively populated by Persians!
:iranian:
That's what I'm talking about!

Just wanted to clarify this issue for you.

By the way, right now, while you are freezing your butt off in Sweden,
:cold:
I am working on my full body sun tan in 75 degrees and sunny, all year round San Diego! Suffer Irani, suffer (Riot)!
:sunny:
You Ha Ha Ha Haw How (Mad Scientist Laugh)!
:devlaugh:
PS:
No, I do not want Iran to become a state of union! Its too far and not practical! But Puerto Rico must become a state! They paid their dues for years & it is only fare for them to become a state.
:Chorus:
Iran on the hand, can learn a lot (politically) from this unique style of Democracy in the world!
:work:
You should come to San Diego sometimes and we should have some Nun O Kabob Kubideh down the street! Talking about Kabob Kubideh, I can smell something! I believe we are having Chelo Kabob Kubideh tonight! I got to run downstairs to get my hands on some O that Kabob!
:dona:
The only thing in the world that I like better than politics, is Kabob Kubideh! Well, that and sex and violence and........................, For now, Adios!
:anxhi:
Ahreeman bless you my son!
:devbrowed:

Cheers
:cowboy:
Damn Yankee X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Irani » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:14 am

L.O.L :badgrin: :D

Ahreeman, i must say, that since i spent some time on these Iranian forums i realized that what you are saying about some Iranians is basicly true. Although sometimes i wonder if not, the majority of Iranians outside have actually fallen behind the majority of Iranians inside????
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

SAVAK

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:12 pm

Ey Irani:

"Ahy do you play Savak?"

What the hell is "Ahy"?
Do you mean Ahay?

What is Savak?
Do you mean SAVAK?

Why don't you speak proper Persian?

Jelot neveshti bazam nemituni bekhuni?!
Baba Ey Vallah be savadet!

And you try to correct me by telling me its Parsi and not Farsi?!

Back in the days,
When we were replacing Farsi with Parsi,
You were an itsy bitsy child in state o mind, playing "Arshimalalan" with your "Shambool Tala"!

No you are teaching me Persian?!

Kids these days!
La Ellaha Ela Allah!

Here, let me show you what happens when you too much Persianize!

Read
Out There Persian Terms
in
Politically Incorrect Persian Terms
http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxi/page47.html

That's fine,

Ahreeman has potential and patients!

Ahreeman is forgiving!

And to respond to you,

Yes, we are playing SAVAK!
We are students of Dearly Beloved Mr. Sabet, our beloved SAVAK Instructor!
What I love most about SAVAK was the usage of Coke Bottles on Certain Chapuls which used to look Left Left @ us! You see, them Leftists gots crooked eyes & they often look @ you Left Left!

These days, due to political correctness, you do not see many people openly defend 28 Mordad & SAVAK! But Ahreeman is not politically correct! Ahreeman defends both, thus to piss the leftists off!

Ahreeman gets the most erotic pleasures by pissing off the leftists! Only one pleasure in the world is more than pissing off leftists and that is pissing off "Shahollai Moracho_Necrophiliac Right!"

Shahollahi because they are Hizbollahi without the beards!
Monarcho because they are rare species, only a few has left in exile!
Necrophiliac because they are the only people on Earth who still believes that they are alive!

Killeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Riooooooooooooot!

Now,

Usage of Coke Bottles via insertion in the buttocks is both Erotic & Sadistic! Sex & Violence are 2 of my favorite activities! And whats wrong with that?!

Allah Bless Mr. Sabet, our Beloved SAVAK Instructor, he who invented even some new methods of S&M (Sadism & Masochism)!

Ahreeman enjoys S&M!

Just between us,

The other day, a dearly beloved Innocent Curious little Feme Engineerette from Tehran was inquiring from us, via Video Net Meeting:

M: Ahreeman jan, do you enjoy rough sex?
X: M Joooon, Allah forbid, my little Pirashki Gushti! Don't state things like that!
M: No seriously, do you truly enjoy rough sex?
X: Why do you ask?
M: As you say, Inquiring minds want to know & we are most curious in Tehran?!
X: What was the question again?
M: God Damit, just answer, do you enjoy rough sex?
X: Well, to be precise, I do not enjoy rough sex, yet I enjoy "Painful Sex"!
M: You are an ill man!
X: There is nothing wrong with some Healthy, Safe, Joyful, Painful Sex! And whats wrong with that?!

As you see, my beloved Irani, instead of bashing SAVAK, we shall cherish SAVAK, our forefathers for inventions of some joyful methods! And whats wrong with that?!

"Where is my privacy?"

The 2nd thing you asked me was that "What happened to your privacy"?

You have no privacy!

In qerti baziya chiye? Khejalat bekesh!
To privacy nadari! In soosool baziya chiye?

Rang-e Kheshtak-e To be hame ta'loq dare!

The public would love to even learn about the color of your underwear & size of your shambool!

And whats wrong with that?!

Dear Me!

Say Irani,

Strictly for scholarly purposes to gain knowledge:

May I kindly ask you, if you are Kachal?

Because it is a known fact that almost "All" members of Jebhe Meli are Kachal!
Thats why we call them:

Jebhe Kachalan-e Qeyr-e Melli Iran

Facts:

Jebheis are often Kachal (bald).
Thats why they often have hair envy towards people & they always erect Kachal leaders as the head of their Central Comittee. Eg: Mosadeq, Sanjabi, Boroumand, etc.

As a proof, Please view:

Iranian Baldheaded Internationalist Front (IBIF)
http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxi/page28.html

Remember Nima Hazini? The Liberalo_Bahaii Nima?!
Where the hell is Nima?!

Now our beloved missing in action IPC member Nima Hazini was a rare specie! He is a scholar who is Kachal but not a Jebhei!

Actually Nima looked good! A few Kachals can look good & sexy! Nima was one of them!

La Ellaha Ella Allah!
Ajaba, Heyrata!

Facts:

Tudehis are often cross-eyed (Chapul).
Thats why they always look @ people "Left Left"! If you don't believe me, check out the eyes of: Roozbeh, Eskandary, Kianuri, Tabari, Shomali, etc.....
I swear to you, they all have degrees of Chapuli, from 5% chapul all the way to 90% Chapul! I am telling you man, they always look @ people Left Left! Thats why they are Leftists!

But then again, Jebheis are not yet all the way left! That's why they are only Kachal and not Cross-Eyed Chaput yet!

Ahreemanic Facts!

So, often,
If you see a Kachal (Baldy), he must be a Jebhei!
If you see a Chapul (Cross-eyed), he must be a Tudehi!
If you see a Taryaki (Opium Addict), he must be a Shahollahi!

I am glad that I could clarify some issues for you Irani! These are political issues of Iranian politics, yet hidden from the average Joe! But Ahreeman is wise & he knows these hidden facts!

Amen

Sign,
:firedvl:
Evil 1
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: SAVAK

Postby Irani » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:12 am

AhreemanX wrote:And you try to correct me by telling me its Parsi and not Farsi?!

I love it when I hit a nerve!

Ey Irani:

Quote:
"Ahy do you play Savak?"

What the hell is "Ahy"?
Do you mean Ahay?

What is Savak?
Do you mean SAVAK?

Why don't you speak proper Persian?

Jelot neveshti bazam nemituni bekhuni?!
Baba Ey Vallah be savadet!

Back in the days,
When we were replacing Farsi with Parsi,
You were an itsy bitsy child in state o mind, playing "Arshimalalan" with your "Shambool Tala"!

Kids these days!
La Ellaha Ela Allah!

Here, let me show you what happens when you too much Persianize!

Read
Out There Persian Terms
in
Politically Incorrect Persian Terms
http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxi/page47.html

That's fine,

Ahreeman has potential and patients!

Ahreeman is forgiving!

And to respond to you,

Yes, we are playing SAVAK!
We are students of Dearly Beloved Mr. Sabet, our beloved SAVAK Instructor!
What I love most about SAVAK was the usage of Coke Bottles on Certain Chapuls which used to look Left Left @ us! You see, them Leftists gots crooked eyes & they often look @ you Left Left!

These days, due to political correctness, you do not see many people openly defend 28 Mordad & SAVAK! But Ahreeman is not politically correct! Ahreeman defends both, thus to piss the leftists off!

Ahreeman gets the most erotic pleasures by pissing off the leftists! Only one pleasure in the world is more than pissing off leftists and that is pissing off "Shahollai Moracho_Necrophiliac Right!"

Shahollahi because they are Hizbollahi without the beards!
Monarcho because they are rare species, only a few has left in exile!
Necrophiliac because they are the only people on Earth who still believes that they are alive!

Killeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Riooooooooooooot!

Now,

Usage of Coke Bottles via insertion in the buttocks is both Erotic & Sadistic! Sex & Violence are 2 of my favorite activities! And whats wrong with that?!

Allah Bless Mr. Sabet, our Beloved SAVAK Instructor, he who invented even some new methods of S&M (Sadism & Masochism)!

Ahreeman enjoys S&M!

Just between us,

The other day, a dearly beloved Innocent Curious little Feme Engineerette from Tehran was inquiring from us, via Video Net Meeting:

M: Ahreeman jan, do you enjoy rough sex?
X: M Joooon, Allah forbid, my little Pirashki Gushti! Don't state things like that!
M: No seriously, do you truly enjoy rough sex?
X: Why do you ask?
M: As you say, Inquiring minds want to know & we are most curious in Tehran?!
X: What was the question again?
M: God Damit, just answer, do you enjoy rough sex?
X: Well, to be precise, I do not enjoy rough sex, yet I enjoy "Painful Sex"!
M: You are an ill man!
X: There is nothing wrong with some Healthy, Safe, Joyful, Painful Sex! And whats wrong with that?!

As you see, my beloved Irani, instead of bashing SAVAK, we shall cherish SAVAK, our forefathers for inventions of some joyful methods! And whats wrong with that?!

Quote:
"Where is my privacy?"

The 2nd thing you asked me was that "What happened to your privacy"?

You have no privacy!

In qerti baziya chiye? Khejalat bekesh!
To privacy nadari! In soosool baziya chiye?

Rang-e Kheshtak-e To be hame ta'loq dare!

The public would love to even learn about the color of your underwear & size of your shambool!

And whats wrong with that?!

Dear Me!

Say Irani,

Strictly for scholarly purposes to gain knowledge:

May I kindly ask you, if you are Kachal?

Because it is a known fact that almost "All" members of Jebhe Meli are Kachal!
Thats why we call them:

Jebhe Kachalan-e Qeyr-e Melli Iran

Facts:

Jebheis are often Kachal (bald).
Thats why they often have hair envy towards people & they always erect Kachal leaders as the head of their Central Comittee. Eg: Mosadeq, Sanjabi, Boroumand, etc.

As a proof, Please view:

Iranian Baldheaded Internationalist Front (IBIF)
http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxi/page28.html

Remember Nima Hazini? The Liberalo_Bahaii Nima?!
Where the hell is Nima?!

Now our beloved missing in action IPC member Nima Hazini was a rare specie! He is a scholar who is Kachal but not a Jebhei!

Actually Nima looked good! A few Kachals can look good & sexy! Nima was one of them!

La Ellaha Ella Allah!
Ajaba, Heyrata!

Facts:

Tudehis are often cross-eyed (Chapul).
Thats why they always look @ people "Left Left"! If you don't believe me, check out the eyes of: Roozbeh, Eskandary, Kianuri, Tabari, Shomali, etc.....
I swear to you, they all have degrees of Chapuli, from 5% chapul all the way to 90% Chapul! I am telling you man, they always look @ people Left Left! Thats why they are Leftists!

But then again, Jebheis are not yet all the way left! That's why they are only Kachal and not Cross-Eyed Chaput yet!

Ahreemanic Facts!

So, often,
If you see a Kachal (Baldy), he must be a Jebhei!
If you see a Chapul (Cross-eyed), he must be a Tudehi!
If you see a Taryaki (Opium Addict), he must be a Shahollahi!

I am glad that I could clarify some issues for you Irani! These are political issues of Iranian politics, yet hidden from the average Joe! But Ahreeman is wise & he knows these hidden facts!

Amen

Sign,

Evil 1

Ofcourse, when one have nothing to say he can always drag something out of his ass and use it as an aswer and in the same time move away from the subject as he have ran out of arguements.
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu May 19, 2005 8:06 am

Ey Irani:

I do not deny, there are discriminations against Arabo_Muslim citizens of Israel. I do not justify these discriminations, neither claim they do not exist. But I am saying that Arabo_Muslim Citizens of Israel have rights, they have rights to vote & they have equal rights same as a Jewish citizen.

Of course there are discriminations, & can you blame people who are discriminating against Arabo_Muslim? It is registered in people's minds that Islam is religion of Terror & Muslim are Terrorists. Why you ask?

Because of 1400 years history of Islam based on blood shed! You know, there weren't 15 Norwegian who destroyed Twin towers & killed 3000 civilians! You know it wasn't Norwegians who jumped in joy in Palestine & danced in the streets when they heard this news! You know, it is Islam & Ignorant Muslim who caused the Fall of our nation once in 651 AD & once in 1979 AD!

So can you blame people for being suspicious of Muslim, discriminating against them & not willing to be near them?

For God's sake, I wouldn't jump a plane, if I see some Middle Eastern suspicious looking characters, named Muhammed & Ahmed are jumping the same plane, will you?!

You see, this is not called Racism, this is called Realism!

I am a Realist because I have been bitten not once but many times over by Muslim! I do not trust Muslim as far as I can throw them! Do not mix Muslim with Arabs! I have no problem with Arabs. I have Arab friends myself.

But Muslim are Muslim either because:

a) They are too ignorant (historically) to know what is Islam all about!

b) They are too old & too superstitious to convert from Islam.

c) They are Terrorist, the way a Good Muslim should be!

So, pardon me for not being keen on Islam or Muslim. The only Muslim I am associating with are:

a) Opposition Muslim
(due to political necessity. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.)

b) Family & Friends
(due to the fact that I have to, because they are family & friends!)

I am not racist against Arabs but I am openly critical of Muslim. I am allergic to them! I am simply allergic to ignorant people! I am also allergic to bloody Islamic Beanie hat, pajamas, Rag on the head, beard & mustache, odor of week old sox in Mosque, odor of month old arm pit, hair, breats & poonany under chador, odor of month old BO from Muslim men & women!

Oh, I am also allergic to smell of dried up sperm left over on Ja Namaz (prayer cloths) & Tasbeeh (Rosaries) from Mullahs banging Tolab in back rooms of the Mosques!

To make the above short:

Lets just say that:

I. Arabo_Muslim Citizens of Israel have 100 times more rights than Non Muslim Citizens of Islamic Republic of Iran! Non Muslim & Women in Iran have half of the rights in comparison to Muslim Male!

II. Israel is the only Civilized & fully Democratic nation in the Middle East.

III. We as a Non Arab Nation, must form an alliance with all Non Arab Nations of the Near East. Otherwise we shall be swallowed by Sea of Arabs!

This is not Racism, this is Logic & I am a Logical & Scientific person.

I use my brain, not my emotions!

Now, dear "Liberal Leftist Jebhei Friend", do you have anything else to say or add about this matter?

PS: Thank God, I am an Atheist! Thank Allah, I am not a Muslim!

Sign,
Shiite Shoveler X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Famous Iranian Israelis

Postby Shahanshah » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:03 pm

AhreemanX wrote:III. The Famous Iranian Israelis

Prime Minister of Israel

Ariel Sharon
The G Man!

Not Persian but a native of Israel & a man who means business, a determined man, My Kind of A Guy!
Should we make him an Honorary Persian?

Ariel Sharon, My Kind of a Guy:

Ariel & Star of David Flag

Enough Nonsense lets get some Action going on here.....Ariel with Benjamin Netanyahu

Couple of my Favorite Guys! Ariel & W

We be Bad! We bad ......

Another clip of Ariel with W. The Kick Ass duo! Ain't these guys the coolest?!

The Hell with Political Correctness, lets Hang them High

with General Powell

Remind me to make Arafat Testicle Kabob before I finish this term! Ah, I forgot, he is already dead!

Hmmmmm.....I wonder how many Hamas Leaders can we round up to BBQ in 24 hours!

Are you talking to me? I don't see anyone else here! You must be talking to me!

Hey Gumba, call me "Don Sharone", capishi!

Now ain't I got a pretty smile?!

I brush my pearly whites with Aqua Fresh!

Check me pearly whites?!

Shalom Israel

The man, the music, the whole shebang, the complete Enchilada!

Ariel, man of action & determination

Shalom Sharon
=================

Sign,

^-^
^¿~
-v-

you are one zionist bitch. marg bar zionist, marg bar amrica, mar bar jomhurie eslami.

DEATH TO ZIONIST.
i say bring all our beloved iranian jews back home, and then bomb all of israel.
ahreeman, to yeki az un kos keshaya madarjendehaye kasifi ke kir har amricayee va har zionist ra mek mizani.
khak bar saret ey bichareh, ey badbakh. why do you hate arabs so much? if that is the picture of you, then you have so much arab blood in you? if i didnt know you were iranian, i would say you are arab from that picture alone.
Shahanshah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Qambujiye » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:18 pm

Shahanshah

You must be a member of Anjoman Padeshahi and Fan of Fouladvand. Only low lives from API write or talk like you. Scum of the earth including Monarchist Thugs have a filthy mouth like you. Dude, go read your prayers to your ALLAH, because thanks to Ahreeman, you have the right to freely write your trash. Great Generous Ahreeman, grants you the right to criticise & trash him. Ahreeman is having a mercy on his enemies. Isn't he great? The more his enemies trash him, the more popular he becomes. No other Iranian forum would allow people like you, that Monkey Ghods or others to trash the founder like you do in IPC. Thanks to Ahreeman, you have the right to express your opinion. I think you should kiss Ahreeman's feet & thank him because He is the only God for saken honest democrat. Other forums wouldn't give you time of the day. I think you admire him but you also envy his greatness. Dude, you are one bitter & sorry pitiful man. Don't you Monarchist dudes kiss hands & feet?

Bow to your lord Ahreeman & kiss his hand. Isn't he a great man? He is your role model!

Q
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby mehdii » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:22 pm

this jews are KURDS from iran !!
THANKS GOD :D
mehdii
Private

Postby mehdii » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:33 pm

DEATH TO ALL JEWS !!!!!
mehdii
Private

Indeed most Iranians are Nazis

Postby JIZ » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:21 am

Dear Ahreeman,

You're doing a nice try. But unfortunately you are just exposing the real face of many Iranians. Following the Nazi expressions of Ahmadi-Nejad I was wondering what Iranians think of that. Reading different forums, I have to say sadly - most Iranians are Antisemitists - even most of those who oppose the current regime. Though, it's nice to see that there are aso some open-minded people as you.

As an answer to the other posters here -

1. No raciist ever admits that he's racist. They just have good reasins to hate the other...

2. Iraniaan Jews are proud of being Iranians. I know Iranians living in Israel 50 years that are proud of their persian heritage. They have satelite dishes to watch the Iranian channels (even those of the IRI). There is a large family of artists (Banai family) who is living in israel 4 generations, and they mention their Iranian background and perform Iranina-oriented music.

3. Iranians are those who never accepted Jews as Iranians. How much effort would you do to love a woman that rejects you? It appears that the Jews of Iran are so mad about Iran, that they still insist...

4. For Mehdii - keep using those slogans. In 3500 years of documented Jewish history - many people have tried to exterminate the Jewish people. You have joined a good club that includes Titus, Hitler, Mosolini and others. But slogans? Those will take you far.

5. One interesting fact - which country was the first to use the yellow lable to identify Jews? Iran!!! During the Safawis, Jews were forced to wear yellow ribbons to identify themselves in public.

A proud Jewish Iranian Zionist
JIZ
Private

Banai Family, An Iranian Israeli Family of Artists

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:49 pm

Part One
January 9, 2006

With thanks to:

Shai
For information
http://www.shaister.com

Teev
For Mashina information
http://www.teev.com/mashina/

JIZ
For bringing up the Banai Family subject to our attention.

Folks:

In the future IPC Website, I will write a complete article on Banai Family History, but for now, enjoy this piece. Banais are an Iranian Israeli Family of Artists. An amazing and very talented family. Why Banais migrated to Israel? Maybe they preferred to live in Israel, maybe they wanted to move to the Jewish Homeland, maybe .............., but one thing is for sure: There was never a secular regime governing Iran, even before 1979, Shiite was the official religion of the state! Free people cannot be dominated by Shiite! Free people enjoy living in a secular state, free of oppression. Israel maybe a Jewish state by name, yet it is the only True Democracy in the whole region! All Israeli citizens have equal rights, shall they be Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Bahaii or etc. But why aren't Banais presently living in Iran, their homeland? For the same reason that Almost All major Iranian Scientists, Authors, Poets, Artists, Industrialists, Professionals and other Great Minds are living outside Iran! Do we have to spell it for you? Why aren't Banais living in Iran, their homeland? Because the present Iran is full of Shiite and is governed by Shiite!

Islamic Republic of Iran: Government of Shiite Mullahs by the Shiite and for the Shiite! A Nation full of Shiite!

That's why almost all Thinking Iranians are living outside Iran!

Introduction

One of the more interesting and enduring phenomena in the Israeli pop culture landscape is one family, which has served as a veritable entertainment factory. I'm talking about the Banais, who for more than five decades have turned out more than their fair share of actors singers and comedians.

The family migrated from Iran early in the last century and settled down in the area of Jerusalem's Mahane Yehuda market. Starting in the '50s its progeny began to grace the world of Israeli entertainment, when a group of Banai brothers started pursuing successful stage and screen careers. Many of their children have gone on to become successful musicians and comedians.

The size of the family and the large number of personalities coming out of it leads to a lot of confusion, even among veteran Israelis.

First Generation of Banais

Yakov Banai
(actor)

- Yakov Banai was the first of the brood to break into the entertainment game. He was a stage actor who appeared in a number of Israeli movies, most notably as the Rabbi in the bourekas classic Hagiga ba Snooker.

Yossi Banai
(actor, chanteur, Israeli national treasure)

- Yossi followed his brother to a stage career, and quickly surpassed him by leagues. Yossi Banai first came to prominence in the early '50s as one of the first members of the IDF's Nahal Brigade Entertainment Troupe. Following his army service, he was accepted into the Habima theater where he became a reperatory player. Throughout the '60s and '70s he was one of the country's leading stage actors, capable of going from biblical drama to Nichols-and-May-style light comedy.

In the late '50s, Banai spent some time in Paris, where he became enchanted with the sound of the chanssons. In the early '60s he returned to Israel and began incorporating songs by George Brassens and Jacques Brel into his act. This helped spur the popularity of French song in Israel, where it ruled musical culture throughout much of the '60s.

Over the decades Yossi has become a beloved entertainer. He was awarded the Israel Prize for his work in 1998 and continues to act and sing regularly.

Gavri Banai
(actor, comedian, singer)

- Like older brother Yossi, Gavri Banai began his career in the IDF entertainment troupes. When he left the army, he joined a group of other veterans of the entertainment troupes who had put together an act called Hatarnegolim ("The Roosters"). The Roosters had a series of successful albums and shows in the early '60s, essentially civilian versions of the shows they had been performing while in the service.

In 1964, Gavri and two other members of The Roosters, Shaike Levy and Israel "Poli" Poliankov, formed Hagashash Hahiver ("The Pale Trackers"). Hagashash went on to become enormously popular, full-blown icons of Israeli culture. Gavri generally played the put-upon schlub in the trio's sketches.

Since the group split up in 2000, Gavri has gone into semi-retirement, popping up now and then to do cooking shows on TV.

Chaim Banai
(actor, peddler of agricultural products)

- Although he has had a long-running career on stage, in film, and on TV, most people still know Chaim Banai as "Albert Fruit". Back in the '80s, he did a series of television PSAs for the Israeli fruit and vegetable growers association. Banai played a character called Albert Peirot ("Albert Fruit"), a greengrocer who would appear with useful hints and tips about eating fruit.

Those spots only ran for a couple of years, but they are fondly remembered. They were also really useful. Among other things, Albert Peirot taught me the best way to eat mango (by scoring it and then turning it inside out and eating the cubes).

The first generation of Banais also includes a fifth brother, Yitzhak, who avoided the world of showbiz and instead became a high-ranking judge. There are also three sisters (Nuit, Rachel, and Simcha). none of whom attained much prominence.

Second Generation of Banais

Meir Banai
(singer)

Meir Banai Albums
http://www.israel-music.com/meir_banai/

- Yitzhak's son and the first of the second-generation Banais to enter the family business. Meir released his first album in 1982, which spawned the hit "Evyatar", about his little brother. He had a string of hits throughout the the '80s. The most popular of these is probably Geshem ("Rain"). Unfortunately, his career petered out in the mid-'90s and his last few albums have barely made any impact. In fact, over the last ten years he has been well overshadowed by his siblings and cousins.

Ehud Banai
(an Israeli musical icon)

Ehud Banai Albums
http://www.israel-music.com/ehud_banai/

Ehud Banai and The Refugees Album
http://www.israel-music.com/ehud_banai/ ... _refugees/

- Yaakov's son. Ehud Banai started his musical career fairly late. Although he had grown up with the notion of becoming an actor, Ehud spent his teens and most of his 20s working a variety of different non-entertainments related jobs and watching his cousin Meir becoming a popular singer.

In 1982, at age 29, Ehud put together a band called the Refugees and started playing music. His sound was influenced both by Middle Eastern (and especially Persian) music as well as by Bob Dylan. The band had its first hit in 1983 with the song Ir Miklat (City of Refuge).

Over the years, Ehud has gained a strong reputation both for his writing and his musical skills. He has shown an eagerness to adapt various different styles into his work, among them reggae and celtic music.

In recent years, he has become sort of religious and has become a kind of standard-bearer for a type of Israeli mysticism, which doesn't quite fit in with established Judaism.
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Banai Family, An Iranian Israeli Family of Artists - part 2

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:06 pm

Part Two
January 9, 2006

Yuval Banai and Mashina
A Rock Phenomena

Yuval Banai
(Israel's Rock God, Co Founder of Mashina Band)

Check these Mashina pictures:

http://www.shimone.org/albums/israel57/DSCF0767.jpg

http://www.teev.com/mashina/MashinaBW.jpg

http://www.teev.com/mashina/mashina1.jpg

Yuval Banai Albums
http://www.israel-music.com/yuval_banai/

Mashina Albums
http://www.israel-music.com/mashina/

Mashina Album Covers
http://www.teev.com/mashina/pg.php?pg=4

Mashina Pictures
http://www.teev.com/mashina/pg.php?pg=3

Mashina Live 2003
http://www.israel-music.com/mashina/live_2003/dvd/

Mashina Websites
http://www.teev.com/mashina/

http://www.mashina.com/

- Yossi's son. Yuval is the co-founder and lead singer of Mashina, doubtlessly the most popular Israeli band of the 1980s. Banai put the band together along with an army buddy of his, Shlomi Bracha, in 1985. The Mashina sound took in everything around it - from ska and New Wave to hard rock and Middle Eastern sounds. The band was a hit almost instantly. They made a quick jump from playing small clubs to playing large stadiums, where they stayed throughout most of their career.

For Israeli Baby boomer generational peer group, Mashina provided a large part of the soundtrack of their teens. After a decade playing together, Banai and Bracha called it quits in 1995. Yuval went on to release a pair of solo albums which did reasonably well, but nothing like his previous band.

In 2003, Mashina re-formed and are now back playing the stadium circuit again.

Yuval's wife, Orly Zilberschatz-Banai, is an actress best known for playing world-weary types in movies like "Broken Wings".

Mashina

Mashina is probably the greatest Israeli pop-rock bands of all. There were more original bands, more revolutionary ones, but none had endured for ten years and eight albums, with continuous change, development and progress in its music, writing and live performance.

Mashina comes from Tel Aviv's early '80s club scene, from a marginal rank, but its members remained humble and down-to-earth even as the band rose to "Platinum" records and sold-out arenas. Their work is inspired by many of their favorite musical genres… but still creates a very unique sound that is extremely Israeli.

The band reunited in 2003 for a performance tour that became a smashing box-office success and resulted in a "Platinum" album and DVD of the show. The band decided to make their temporary reunion a permanent re-grouping and has since continued operating as a collective.
Their highly anticipated 12th album, with original new music, has been released in May 2005.

Evyatar Banai
(singer)

Evyatar Banai Albums
http://www.israel-music.com/search/?cat ... atar+Banai

- Yitzhak's son, Meir's brother. The subject of brother Meir's first hit, Evyatar Banai (the sensitive man) released his first, self-titled album in 1997. Evyatar is a talented writer with a knack for writing songs, which are both a little bit twisted as well as incredibly self-revealing, and self-deprecating. He sings in a rather distinctive high tone, and is as far as you can get from the traditional image of the macho Israeli male.

Uri Banai
(actor, singer)

Uri Banai Albums
http://www.israel-music.com/search/?cat=0&q=Uri+Banai+

- Gavri's son. Uri started his career as a child actor on television and has since gone off to do a variety of film and TV work, most notably on the series "Florentine". He also released an album of fairly straight-ahead Israeli rock with Mizrahi influences.

Orna Banai
(comedienne extraordinaire)

- Yitzhak's daughter and sister of Meir and Evyatar. Orna Banai is the non-singing member of the second-generation Banais and possibly the most favorite Banai of them all.

She started her career in the early '90s as an actress, but soon moved into the world of stand-up comedy.

While studying acting at Tel Aviv University, Orna worked part time as a cleaner.

In her comedy act, Orna created a series of different characters drawn from her childhood in Be'er Sheva. These included a ditzy Mizrahi woman called Limor who was constantly going on about her shiftless husband and kids.

She later brought the Limor character to television as the co-host of the popular Friday night entertainment show Rak BeIsrael ("Only in Israel"). The show ran in the late '90s/early '00s and turned Banai into a star.

Banai then went on to even greater things as a member of the ensemble cast of the news parody show Eretz Nehederet ("Wonderful Country"). Among her recurring roles is a brutal, and brutally accurate, impersonation of Judy Nir Mozes Shalom, the rather horrible woman married to our Foreign Minister. (The real Judy has kind of a pug nose, which Banai mimics by taping her own shnoz to her forehead with a very visible piece of Scotch tape).

In her spare time, Orna is a member of the Tel Aviv City Council. She was elected on the Green Party ticket in the last elections. You go girl!

There are other Banais waiting in the wings for their big break. And, I presume, a third generation of actors and singers will follow. Somehow, Israeli culture will find a way to accommodate them all.

Conclusion

Banais are a proud part of the Iranian Family and also the wide family of the Iranian rooted folks living outside Iran. This family has certainly made it big time elsewhere than Iran. We do have relevant Iranians in Global music. Iranians such as Ardeshir Farah of "Strunz and Farah" The world famous, Jazz Fusion Band who plays Latin and Middle Eastern Jazz Guitar music.

Strunz and Farah Website
http://www.strunzandfarah.com

Ardeshir Farah

However with Banais, we are talking about a whole family and two generation of artists! Even if we disregard Banais, how can we ignore "Yuval Banai and Mashina", an International Rock Band?!

I also wonder if Pouri Banai (Famous Iranian Actress) and her sister Aky Banai (Iranian Singer) have any relation to Banais of Israel?!

Pouri Banai

Aky Banai

Folks,

Lets cherish our Iranian brothers and sisters, anywhere they may live. We are all Iranians scattered all around the world. Hopefully one day, finally after 8000 years, we will be able to create a secular government in our own land which will respect "All's" Rights as equal, so we can All return to our homeland.

In Hope of better days,
and less religious or racial ignorance.

Sign,

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Emam Kooni » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:31 pm

Cool, never heard of any of the Banais, But Emam digs Orna:
Emam Kooni
Specialist