Why Change Persian Alphabet to Latin?

Everything you need to know about Iran. Information on Nowruz, Chahar Shanbe Suri, Sizdah Be Dar, Mehregan, Yalda, Tirgan, Sadeh & other Persian Celebrations, Traditions & Culture. Post photos & information about Iran. Discuss Persian Culture & Language.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby IPC » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:51 am

Friends:

Please review this very important announcement:

Why Change Persian Alphabet from Tazi to Latin?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... /index.htm

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby CR » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:51 pm

Read This one it is interesting:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34401

My response:

Friends:

Thanks for your posts but going back to ancient fonts are neither practical, nor logical. We want to join the International Community, not to further isolate Iran by going back to Spike (Khat-e Mikhi) Font, Pahlavi Sassanid, Pahlavi Avestai or Avestan Fonts!

Besides, no Iranian except a few Ultra Nationalists and Youth Monarchists in Activist Chat or alike would write with those fonts! We need a font which is practical and easy for Iranians to use.

Today, Everyone writes Persian in Latin. The issue is only the standard.
But no one will write Ancient Persian fonts. I know and you know and everyone else knows that what you desire is only a dream but what we distribute is the wave of the future.

For your info

We distribute our important posts around the net in all major forums (inside and outside Iran) and we distribute them off the net by flyers in universities (inside and outside Iran).

Activist Chat is one of the few Iranian Forums on the net (inside and outside Iran), which we refuse to post there. Cyrus the owner, shamelessly deleted one of our posts (years ago). Have in mind that we were the one who helped Activist Chat to grow by advertising for them, when they started their site and forum. This was how Cyrus paid us back! You can go and search in Activist Chat for the dialogue and review of what occurred between IPC and Activist Chat. Where freedom of speech is not respected, nothing can be accomplished. So I gave Cyrus a piece of my mind on behalf of IPC and that was the last we posted there.

IPC Operations has no respect for Fascist Monarchist Sites, Forums and persons who pretend they are Constitutionalist Monarchists, yet once you take the mask off, you will see Pure Dictatorship! Sites like Activist Chat and people like Cyrus are dime a dozen in Iranian society. They are everything we are trying to change about Iranian mentality.

Fascist is a Fascist, may it be Mullahs or may it be Monarchists like Cyrus and Activist Chat.

My final words to Cyrus was:

Activist Chat was not the first and will not be the last Iranian Site, Forum, organization and media whom we helped to grow and fed with our hands and once they established, then they bit our hand, the same hand which fed them! This is typical Iranian shameless diseased behavior inherited from Shiite Islam.

You can quote me on this and send my no respect at all for Cyrus and Activist Chat.
Of course no disrespect to you personally.

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby CR » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:57 pm

Friends in FFI:

I would like to thank you for your participation in this topic and your comments. I opened this topic in both forums, so if anyone has any comments, they are welcomed to post a response:

IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1262
FFI
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34401

Original Article
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... -alphabet/

Here are my responds:

Ibn-Rushd2:
“IPC, I agree that they are militant.”

They are not militant. They are a group of {naïve, uninformed, diaper doper Fascist-Monarchist babies} whom we helped grow and feed with our hand, but once grown, they bitten our hand!

Activist Chat is far from militant, they are a group of “Bache Soosool”.

IPC Operations is Hard-core Militant because we mean business. This is militant:

“Any person from any ideology or race who is willing to pick up a pen or a gun against the Islamic Republic of Iran is my sister and brother, and I shall work with them.”
(Dr. X)

Ibn-Rushd2:
“I have not had much info come from them, except they want Islam gone.”

They want Islam gone but their leader “Reza Pahlavi” is a Shiite Muslim! Oxy Moron sounds familiar?
Reza Pahlavi is a person whom never worked a day in his life. He has no resume and no qualifications and no education but he would like to become Shah of Iran!

A group of Bache Soosool Fascist-Monarchist follow this fellow around and try to make a Shah out of him! Aryo Pirouznia, Foroud Fouladvand, Activist Chat and other Fascists are such people.

Monarchy had died in Iran on 1979. Hypothetically, if someone wants to revive the Monarchy, then this is the first rule of the game:

In Iranian tradition, Shah “Claims” his crown and throne. Shah does not ask Iranians, Opposition, America and CIA to “Grant” him his crown and throne!

A Real Shah takes charge to free Iran, not beg CIA to crown him in Iran!

Mullahs and Hezbollah consider Reza Pahlavi as a weak mosquito with no back-bone. :D

Reza Pahlavi dreams a lot and in his dreams he believes that he is a democratic version of Nader Shah! The truth is that Reza Pahlavi sold Iran to his own comfort for 27 years!

Do you want to know what happened between IPC and Activist Chat?
Activist Chat involved itself in a conflict between IPC and Pirouznia-Fouladvand.

Read these links:

Aryo Pirouznia and Elections
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=532

Fouladvand’s Arrogance Ends in Terrorism!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=527

Read the complete story and every post, so you can see how Sooosool Bache Monarchist behaves!

Don’t get me wrong, I have the highest respect for our great historical Shahanshahs and true Constitutional Monarchists but I don’t consider these Fascist Thugs as intelligent or worthy of consorting. Reza Pahlavi and his Bache Soosools will always remain as Jokers and CIA puppets rather than Iranian Patriots.

Thanks for your comments

Roshan:
“Persian should be very easy to write using the latin alphabet due to the extremely small number of phonemes that it contains.”

True and thanks for your comments.

Firawn:
“I hope you don't mind if I air my opinions, even though I've no connection to Iran whatsoever.”

Of course you have connections to Iran. Everyone has connections to Iran, because Iranian Civilization is Mother Civilization of Earth! :D

Rasta:
“but by adopting the Latin script they are not returning to Iranian culture.”

But we will unite with the global culture.

Look, we can’t go back to Persian Spike Alphabet or Avestan Alphabet of 1400 years ago. If we have a choice between Tazi or Latin Alphabet, we rather Latin, because we intermix with the world and because Tazi is not compatible with our language. Any De-Arabization in our culture is welcomed.

We don’t want to lose our identity and become another Egypt, Tunisia and Lebanon, known as Arab nations!

Rasta:
“I can't talk about this though because I don't know Persian.”

Then you should start learning Persian because we are planning to revive Persian Empire as the sole super power on Earth, so Persian will replace English as the International language.

If you learn Persian now, you will be one step ahead of everyone else in the future. I’m trying to help you! \:D/

Best wished Guys :D

Regards,
CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Return to Iran: Country, People, Festivals, Culture & Language Room