300 Spartans: Rise of an Empire, the Real Story (2014)

Pre Islamic Era (before 651 AD). 8000 years of Persian History, the oldest civilization in the world.

Moderator: Club Operations

300 Spartans: Rise of an Empire, the Real Story (2014)

Postby CR » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:55 am

300 Spartans: Rise of an Empire, the Real Story
(2014)

Artemisia the Persian Grand Admiral shoots an arrow, 300 Rise of an Empire Movie Poster

Friends:

Please review:

3 Parts Movie Review and Critics on “300: Rise of an Empire” (2014)
23 Historical Inaccuracies with the “300: Rise of an Empire” Movie
Ahreeman X
April 9, 2014

Introduction

300: Rise of an Empire movie has so many historical errors that it is best to dump it in whole in to the dumpster of history and forget about it!

Hollywood Liberals are at it again, yet this time they went out of their way to twist the real history and replace it with the comic book and special effect Hollywood History! Hollywood spends all of the time and money to produce these semi-animated, blue screen fabricated, comic book spoofs but wouldn’t it be much better, more substantial and sells more if Hollywood would have spent all this effort to produce actual historical movies based on the real history?!

Read More:

300: Rise of an Empire, the Real Story and Photo Gallery

Part 1: 23 Historical Inaccuracies
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/300 ... /index.htm

Part 2: Greco-Persian Wars Results

Part 3: Scenes from the Movie

300 Spartans, The Real Story!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/300/index.htm

Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
Regards,
IPC Office
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: 300 Rise of an Empire, the Real Story & Photo Gallery (2

Postby Bita Qabus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:00 am

Hello Everybody

I’m not a forum type but I had to make a remark here. This is a wonderfully illustrated and well written series of articles about the 300 movies. I particularly enjoyed the part one of the 300 Rise of an Empire review and critics. Ahreeman nailed it. Thank you Cat for posting it all over the net. We must unveil Hollywood for what it is and what it does. People must have choices to learn true historical facts. It’s great that IPC provides it. Keep on at it guys.

Love
Bita
I am a thinker and an explorer.
Bita Qabus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Atusa Qajar » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 am

Cat says:
Friends:

Please review:

3 Parts Movie Review and Critics on “300: Rise of an Empire” (2014)

Thank You Cat

Bita says:
We must unveil Hollywood for what it is and what it does. People must have choices to learn true historical facts. It’s great that IPC provides it. Keep on at it guys.

Bravo!

:thumbsup:
:merci:
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Qambujiye » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Dorud

I think it’ll take a very long time for us or anyone else to inform and educate the public about the real history of Iran and vicinity. The media’s rapid machinegun misinformation is too consistent and too often for public to have a chance to hear another point of view or a different point of view and for sure the truth.

Its a dirty job but someone got to do it.

Bedrud
Q
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby IPC » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:38 pm

Special effects were great but historically inaccurate. If we see this movie as a comic book movie or a regular action / sci-fi movie, it’s great but as a historical movie everything is wrong with it. Unfortunately many people wrongly think that this is a historical movie based on facts.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby CR » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Guys

Westerners have the concept that Greeks where the foundation of the western civilization and democracy. Westerners also believe that Persians represented the eastern civilization and dictatorship. Westerners brainwashed in to this belief that if the Greeks wouldn’t stop the Persians advance in to Europe, then their civilization of today would not exist. There’s two problems with this point of view:

a. Greeks didn’t block the Persian advance but Persians stopped the consecutive invasions because Persia was a grand empire which was involved battling on many fronts with many enemies and Greeks were only one of the many. We were involved with Turk tribes in north, Arabs in south, Egyptians in Africa, Huns and Mongols in Asia and Greeks in Europes. We had to fight on many fronts to save the integrity of the empire. It came to a point that it was not worth it to fight the Greeks and they become unimportant. The reason for the Greek campaigns at the first place was because they caused a riot in our Anatolian territories for the Greek Persians to separate from Persia, but once we settled those riots and crushed the Greeks in Europe, there was no reason to continue the fight.

We already had out European territories (today’s Bulgaria, Macedonia, European Turkey, etc. so it was worthless and useless to continue fighting in Greece.

b. Westerners read too much in to this and claim victory for Greeks and claim that the Greeks saved the western civilization. The truth is that Persia built the world civilization and without Persia the westerners would not have a civilization which they have today. West owes their civilization to Persia and not Greece. As Ahreeman wrote, Greeks were only a bunch of scattered city states that fought amongst themselves. They were inferior in culture, science and military to the Persians.

Westerners are too brainwashed and too historically ignorant to realize this fact.

We need to educate them to the real history.

That’s my two wits.
Regards,
CR
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Shahrzad BB » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello people

This is a great series by Ahreeman. I really enjoyed it. Cat also has some interesting point of views. Artemisia in the 300 movie looked great, I like the way she was so wise but so tough, yet also so beautiful and elegant. Artemisia had the brains, the power, the looks and the class, after all I know a thing or two to be all the above and to have all the above! \:D/

BB O BB what’s a girl to do?
:-k
Psychiatrist of the board
BB
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: 300 Spartans: Rise of an Empire, the Real Story (2014)

Postby IPC » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Cat:

With your permission, I changed the title of this post for search engine ease of search.

300 Rise of an Empire, the Real Story + Photo Galleries
To
300 Spartans: Rise of an Empire, the Real Story

Regards
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Re: 300 Spartans: Rise of an Empire, the Real Story (2014)

Postby CR » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Hello

I have recently watched the movie again on HBO. It is a shameless pack of lies. Why Hollywood doesn’t make true history instead of fantasy?

CR
CR
Captain
Captain

Return to Persian Empire Room