Jamshid Sharmahd Tondar & API Leader's Kidnap by IRI

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Re: Jamshid Sharmahd Tondar & API Leader's Kidnap by IRI

Postby Shahrzad BB » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:45 am

Bitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hug:

Bita so good to see you. I missed you. What’s up? You didn’t respond to my other post in other room! Its good to see an Iranian celebrity with brains! :roll:

Love you Bita :lips:

Psychiatrist of the board
Dr. BB

:dr:
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Atusa Qajar » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:50 am

:shocking: Bita Qabus Rocks IPC with her Presence! :shocking:
:yourock:
Bita love your style girl, you go girl.
:iloveu:
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Surenareal » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:56 am

API Statements are due to profound political Naivety (Saadeh-Low-hi)

To blame Israel as scapegoat for Geopolitical Illiteracy and Ignorance with backward third-world-mentality. (Andisheh-haa-yeh Aghab-maan-deh, va Ja-haan-eh Seh-vo-mi).

Just as medieval (Ayatol-la-haa-yeh bisavaad vatan-foroo-sh, gho-roo-neh-vos-taa-ie, va dal-gha-keh ajnabi) foreign puppet Traitor Ayatollahs' Illegitimate Regime Occupying Iran today with the help of Neocolonial Powers.

That have IRI as Their PROTECTORATE Regime (Regime Jumhuri Eslami yek Mos-Ta- mar-reh Navin, va Tah-tol-Hemaa-Yeh Ajnabi-e Es-te'- maar-gar-raan Engeliss, Europe va Russia.

(Sha-bi-he-eh Sheihkh Neshin haa- Akhound Ali Khamenei vatan-foroosh khaaen nowkar Engeliss, mesleh Sultaan-eh Oman) va Sher-kat-haa-yeh Nafti, since 1979 plot, maintained by their BBC Persian, Radio Farda, Iran Int. TV, va Manoto,... Propaganda Machines in Favor of their Puppet Ayatollahs' Regime.

Their puppet mercenaries,the Pasdaran (IRGC Terrorist Militia) and ignorant illiterate Bassiji savages, with less than 2% supporters inside Iran, of this illegitimate regime, they blame everything on Israel.

Typical scapegoat for their own Geopolitical Naivety, and Political Illiteracy (as Kurosh Erfaani) with Third-World backward and brainwashed mentality.
Last edited by Surenareal on Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:06 am, edited 20 times in total.
Surenareal
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Bita Qabus » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:57 am

Hello ladies, thank you for complements, been busy with work, life and avoiding coronavirus!

Good to hear from you

Lovely to be here
:heart:
I am a thinker and an explorer.
Bita Qabus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby CR » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:07 am

“Iranian TVs Fake News: Creation, Process and Distribution!”

Ahreeman, super analysis.

Whatever these wanna be TVs are doing is damaging to Jamshid Sharmahd’s legacy and history of battle with IRI regime. Some of them flat ignore the event. Some twist the event. Some bring idiots as political experts to comment on the events but these experts have bird brains and clueless about the events. Some of them invite professional commentator journalists but these journalists are legends in their own minds with agenda of bashing Jamshid Sharmahd.

Whatever he was and is, we must respect his fights with IRI. We must not spew rubbish and we must not lie to save him from prison because Mullahs are much smarter than these cheeseballs in Los Angeles give them credit for. This is beside the fact that many of these cheeseballs in Tehrangeles are also on the IRI payroll and we know it and they know that we know it!

I like the way you compared the American mainstream media garbage with the Iranian mainstream media garbage, same thing but in two languages! Politically correct fake news all the way.

I wish your analysis does not hit deaf ears and walnut brains incapable of process!
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Atusa Qajar » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:16 am

Germany requested for Iran to allow consulate services for Jamshid Sharmahd
https://youtu.be/A7nYkhvSu5g
I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Qods IRI » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:29 am

Victory is to Believers

Bismi Allah al Rahman al Rahim
(In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful)

Bismi Imam Seyed Ali Khamenei

In the name of Hazrati Imam Seyed Ali Khamenei
Moula Ali, Seyed Ali, Rahbar Ali
Our Leader, Representative of Allah on Earth and Leader of Shi’a Ummah
I begin

Qur’an Karim teaches us:

“Qol Ya Ayoha Al Kafirun” (Say O, Disbelievers)
(Qur’an: 109 Al Kafirun: 1)

“Qad Aflaha Al Mu’minun” (Succesful are the Believers)
(Qur’an: 23 Al Mu’minun: 1)

Qol Ya Ayoha Al Kafirun

O, Infidels,

Have you seen the glory of Allah? Allah provides us with great victory over disbelievers. A great Kafir has been arrested but in the glory of Imam and in the court of Allah, he is nothing, only a lowly dog.

I am speaking to all of you Al Mufsidun, Al Murtadin, Al Mushrakin, Al Kafirun, Al Malounin, Al Khavarij, Al Ajanib, Al Munafiqun, Al Barzakhiyoun, Al Muharibun,

That lowly dog, “Al Mufsid fil al Ard” va “Al Martaudu mae Allah”, that Kafir, that maloun was arrested and brought to seek his destiny in the court of Allah. Judgement is here and upon him, that lowly dog kafir named Jamshid Sharmahd the fire worshiper will now answer for his crimes.

That Kafir to Muqadasat va Islam will now answer to the highest power.

Once he was roaming free in America and around the world, now he is confined to a cell in dark corner, begging for forgiveness. All Great Satan and Evil Empires abandoned him like a piece of trash. The only resource left is beg for forgiveness for crimes and terrorism.

That is the end to fire worshipers and sun worshipers.

Praise be upon Allah, the gracious and merciful

Have you seen the glory of Allah?
Have you learned from this story?
Return to Allah, return to Imam, come back to believers, come back to Iran, return to Islam, Allah is forgiving, Imam is forgiving, Hazrati Imam Seyed Ali Khamenei will forgive you if you Towbah and be regretful for your crimes. Ultimate forgiveness comes from Allah and you must face Allah afterlife but for now Imam can be forgiving if you return to Islam.

They say Jamshid Sharmahd was a journalist, but he was a terrorist!
They say Ahreeman is a journalist, but he is a criminal agitator and collaborator!
Who is a true journalist?
I am a true journalist. I serve the Umma’ al Muslemin in IRIB, I report the truth, I roam the globe, I gather the news, I serve the people, I speak the truth. I am a journalist. You are not journalists.

O, listen to the voice of truth,

Once again, you are given a chance to change your ways, seek the light of Allah and witness the glory of our Moula Ali, Rahbar Ali, Seyed Ali Khamenei, grab this chance and return to Islam.

Vallahi, I will help you and protect you and save you and put the good words for you, take you in person to face your destiny in Iran. I recommend you for forgiveness at the service of Imam. But your heart must be pure and clean. Beg for forgiveness. Come back to Iran, come back to home. Come back to service of Imam, Iran and Islam. Come and kiss his hand and beg for forgiveness.

Vallahi, if you disobey and continue your evil ways, you will be dealt with. Vallah Vallah, I swear to Allah, his wrath will be epic.

My word is with you Mufsid, Murtad, Mushrik, Kafir, Maloun, Mokharib, Motikabir, Eltiqati, Safsatigar, Muharib, Evil Ahreeman,

Face the truth, there is no future but return to home, love home, love of Iran.

I am more Iranian than you. I maybe Syrian but my home is Syria yet my heart is in Iran where my Rahbar Seyed Ali Khamenei resides. You have put the leash of Great Satan on your neck and served Kafirun. I offer you salvation of Allah. Return, make a great return, come home from exile on your own before you will be brought back by good deeders of Allah.

You are lost in hell, return to Allah and Iran.

The goal is spread of Islam and the destiny is Islam. It is all about Islam and truth. I roam around the world as the soldier of Islam. For upcoming months, I will be busy at home Syria, I will be there and then on to Iraq. But if you change your ways and seek my assistance. I will in person come to the land of Great Satan, accept your forgiveness, in person, take you back home to the foot of Imam where you can beg for forgiveness. I put the good word of Allah and make sure you will be forgiven. I help you see the light of Allah and Imam. I help you as fellow Muslim. Ask for help and I will be there for you. Change and see the salvation.

In a few months I will return to Iran, I expect you to think and return with me. I am here for you and I will help you to be forgiven. Come on your own. Change ways. You will be forgiven.

Stop spreading lies
Start spreading good words of Allah

“Qad Aflaha Al Mu’minun” (Succesful are the Believers)

In the name of Moula Ali, Seyed Ali Khamenei, our Grand Spiritual Leader and our Spirit of Allah on Earth, I will end this letter

Ya Allah, Fil Khatamah

Soldier of Islam
IRGC Qods Corps
Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps - Qods Units Special Forces
Qods IRI
Private

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:51 am

Haj Agha Ahreeman

Qods is right about one thing, every bit, every molecule, every atom and every centimeter of your body aches to come back to Iran. You love to come back but you’re afraid to be jailed and executed. I can solve your problem. I have the power to give you green card and show you the green light. I’ll be in states next month and in California, then to Canada and England and back home. I can discuss it with you if you want to meet.

Sanction or no sanction, peace or cold war, business is business and I’m a businessman. We do what we want, we go where we want and we deal as we want. I’m serious, give it a thought. I just want you to have peace of mind and I love having your company here at home.

Imagine, you and me at Kish Island shores villa of mine, grilling kabob, sipping wine, ah you don’t drink, don’t worry, I prepare lemonade for you, how about ice tea? Limoonat bedamet, yakh chai bedamet, maybe doogh? I’ll show you that everything is great here. We have a chat, we get together eat variety of kabobs, I grill all kinds of kabobs for you, then I take you out for best Iranian ice cream and faloodeh in Iran. There’s a hangout in Kish. Then we hang in mall, hotel, park, shopping center and then at night, I throw a party for your company. Iran is not suffering from sanctions, its all lies. Best BBQ, best kabobs, best restaurants, polo chelo, ice cream, booze, drinks haji, best drinks, girls, all kinds of girls, I’ll bring belly dancers, top musicians, everything for you. I show you how life really is in Iran but you must give me permission to clear things, then we can party.

Haj Agha Ahreeman there’s no place like home, you been away for 41 years, you have no idea how Iran is today. It is heaven, come and take my challenge. I give you green card. I have big party and connection in dastgah. I give you the green card, I give you my word. I really like you and your company. Let’s see each other and get together for tea and we talk it over.

Give me the Ok and I’ll make everything OK.

Yek Vatanparast
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Executives of Construction Party of Iran
(Hezbe Kargozarane Sazandegie Iran)
Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:53 am

Hello Haji Joohoodeh

Suren Areal wrote:

<API Statements are due to profound political Naivety (Saadeh-Low-hi)

To blame Israel as scapegoat for Geopolitical Illiteracy and Ignorance with backward third-world-mentality.

Just as medieval (Ayatol-la-haa-yeh bisavaad vatan-foroo-sh, gho-roo-neh-vos-taa-ie>

A Jew is a Jew, doesn’t matter from what country, doesn’t matter from Iran and it doesn’t matter from what ideology. A Jew will forget his ideology, nationality, home, faith and everything else. At last, the only thing the Jew care about is Israel because he is a Jew. You can never change the Jew. The Jew care about 2 things: 1 is money and 2 is Israel.

Haji Joohoodeh was a mote’aseb saltanat talab, heavy duty monarchist, pro API and Zede Akhoond, Anti Mullah, right?

API insults Israel and connect them to IRI, what does Haj Joohoodeh say? Haji Joohoodeh goes against API and monarchy! Haji Joohoodeh forgets about Iran. Haji Joohoodeh connects API to Mullahs and illiterate Middle Easterners! Haji Joohoodeh defends Israel. He says API is the same as mullahs illiterate.

Money and Israel are holy for the Jews. The Jew has no faith in anything, any nationality, any ideology and even any religion but only faith to money and Israel. Jew is a Jew and always been a Jew. Haji Joohoodeh proved it right here in IPC.

Remember the Rabi in san diego country forgot Judaism, religion and congregation for money. They caught him making deals for friends and congregation on tax cheats and illegal trades? He made millions of dollars off the deals. Jew only knows money.

Haji Joohoodeh I love you man.

Haji joohoodeh, have you considered my offer to take you to mental ward asylum on me? All expenses paid by yours truly. I chaperon you with plane to best mental hospital in Israel. You are getting worst every day. Now you talk mozakhraf and maghlateh bar mizani. You lost your chain of thought, you write nonsense and your theories are becoming more crazy. Kheyli mozakhraf migi Haji Joohoodeh!

Dad ham mizani, chera dad mizani? Why you shout loud (cap letters), we can hear you. No need to shout, people still ignore your mozakhraf posts!

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha

I’m at your service free of charge. I fly you to best mental hospital in Tel Aviv.

Doostet
Heji Mosalmoon
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:54 am

Haj Khanoom Mohandes wrote:

<Don’t be stupid and give the control of your life to monarchist idiots who think they are commandos! You will end up in Behesht Zahra!>

Ahsant haj kanoom mohandes, jigareto

Hala shoma joosh nazan, aroom bash. Asabeto khoord nakon khanoom mohandes.

Relax, they are not worth it. Those stupid monarchists don’t know any better. Don’t worry I teach them how its done. I start with raise galeh goosfandha Jamshid Sharmahd. I teach him how it’s done in prison. I taught Fouladvand too!

Hahahahahahahahahahah hahaha

Khanoom Mohandes, ziyad joosh nazan, shiret khosh misheh!

HahahahaHahahahahah Hahahaha

Cat I like your style but you get mad so much, I’m worries about your health, you can get nervous breakdown. Cat do you want me to take you to a neurologist, the best in states? Dr. of Neurology and psychology? I know them all, the best top doctors. They give you the good stuff to relax you so you don’t scream so much. Best drugs in town Haj Khanoom Mohandes,

Hahahaha Hahahahaha Hahaha

Doostet
Yek Technocrat
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Atusa Qajar » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:22 am

Ah, the Laurel and Hardy Clown Show is back!
Or is it the Reunion of the Franco and Ciccio?
Maybe the 2 Teflan-e Moslem, Yadollah and Abdollah Comedy Relief?

How come everyone wants to save Ahreeman’s soul and physical body but not me?
Maybe I want to be saved too! I want to see the light of Allah, become a good obedient chadori or Lachaqi housewife siqeh and go to Iran for pilgrimage to Imam Khomeini’s Shrine! Why no one wants to save my soul?

Can Laurel or Hardy drop the Ab-e Towbeh on my head, Islamic Baptize me, take me to ziyarat-e Hazrat-e Abdol Azim, and make a good Muslim woman out of me? I want to be bare feet and pregnant wrapped in hejab in the kitchen cooking for some fat belly haji Bazaari! Can you help me?

Ba Sepas
A Kaffar sinful woman in Hell
I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Shahrzad BB » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:28 am

Atusaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You killed me LMAO ROTFL!
:rofl:
:dancechad: :merci: :thanks: :dancechad:
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Atusa Qajar » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:51 pm

Qodsi Khanum

You may think of yourself as a journalist or soldier but you didn’t post a journalistic piece. You posted a sermon which you usually do. I think you may want to have a change of career to a Talabeh because you do great Mull-Shiite so you have a bright future prospect as a Mullah. Please consider my advice! Don’t waste your talent, be all that you can be, so become a Mullah!

Say Qodsi, were you always psychotic in Syria or have you become psychotic when you moved to Iran? Was it natural or was it Mullahs’ effect on your soul?
I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Previous

Return to Iran Room